Xossip

Full Version: I Fuck Celebrities In My Brain (is back)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31-01-2022, 10:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]All yours for one week... i mean TW is back on xossip... i have to make sure to give him a good welcome back present

And what present than the pussy and ass of my gorgeous wife Wink

Katrina: I just recovered while he was away... now as soon as hes back tum phirse mujhe wahan bhej rahe ho

Upar se tumhe toh pata hai na... how one week can easily become two weeks with TW

Aur 2 weeks... god... phir toh 9 mahine baad pakka you will become a father IS 

[Image: O877OuL.jpg]Lucky bra
tw : kriti : woh woh ...aaj phir ek baar sex

[Image: kriti-ama_d.jpg]
tw : when TW loses it and plans to chase her across / around the house

[Image: .jpg]
(18-05-2022, 10:21 PM)MJ-52 Wrote: [ -> ]MJ: Last night......that dheeli thong was just something else  love

Blew my mind Big Grin

[Image: wazo1yl2ffs51.gif][Image: wazo1yl2ffs51.gif]
tw : alia eyeing ...MJ .

Ranbir ka chota bhai ..with huge BADA lund (she saw him jerking off on her video in his mobile in the bathroom)

she's seen what MJ does to his gf Disha 

boobs sooj gayein hain 

aur chalti hain donald duck type (pair khol ke ...chod chod ke khol diya hain MJ ne) 

aur idhar Ranbir ...1 ghante mein fussssssssss

[Image: FTCopuRUUAE5voy?format=jpg&name=900x900]
tw : when the husband is MJ she should be ready to broadening experiences every night

[Image: 3-365.jpg]
(18-05-2022, 10:30 PM)MJ-52 Wrote: [ -> ]MJ : You know what MJ did to her in that dheeli thong last night..... sex

the way she standing....with her legs closed Big Grin

raat bhar chod ke khol di  Smile

(18-05-2022, 10:34 PM)MJ-52 Wrote: [ -> ]MJ: FUCK! Disha pehle aage se......aur ab peeche se bhi Big Grin

Lag gye lawde  Smile

[Image: FSitJnLVsAIuyoc?format=jpg&name=medium]