Xossip

Full Version: I Fuck Celebrities In My Brain (is back)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
test posting 2
(08-11-2022, 04:46 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]Tamanna : idhar open mein ?

hardik .aap na 

woh ...first day hain ifcimb ..hardik .....entry ..

matlab. itni bheed hain .sab posters dekh rahe hain .aise khulle mein thode na ? 

aap sach mein ? 

[Image: FbkrolbaMAYve7w.jpg:large]

ha ha dekhane do sabko.. sab posters bhi yaha useeke liye aathe he..!!
Post check
A hardcore rough fuck fantasy movie shoot with the bubbly beauty of Bolly Katrina... 

Katrina was playing the lead but this movie was not like other mainstream movies with hero and heroine romance 

this movie has fun and sexual elements... 

Katrina being the veteran she is paired with newcomer TW a 26 year old guy... 

director Maledom aur Katrina had a good equation aur Katrina bhi kaafi bold thi she trying her hot damsel look

movie mein bohot saare topless scenes, smooching scenes aur sexual scenes daale the to make it drool worthy for fans... 

Katrina ko maine samjha diya tha ke tum hi experienced ho aur thoda sambhalo apne costar ko, he may feel nervous around you... 

Maledom: hii Kat you are okay with full frontal nudity ? 

Katrina: haan ofcourse but blurr kar dena baad mein... 

[Image: Phone-Bhoot-Theme-Song-Katrina-Kaif-Isha...Cleary.jpg]

Maledom: that we will do lekin yaha crew ke saamne you have to roam naked mostly toh you have to be comfortable... 

Katrina: what's the first scene? 

Maledom: let's call the costar make him comfortable first 

Maledom calls TW and he was nervous to see Katrina aur movie ka theme tha Katrina gets possessed aur TW fucks the ghost out of her... 

[Image: Fg8m-VpX0AEJH2N?format=jpg&name=large]
(08-11-2022, 11:25 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]A hardcore rough fuck fantasy movie shoot with the bubbly beauty of Bolly Katrina... 

Katrina was playing the lead but this movie was not like other mainstream movies with hero and heroine romance 

this movie has fun and sexual elements... 

Katrina being the veteran she is paired with newcomer TW a 26 year old guy... 

director Maledom aur Katrina had a good equation aur Katrina bhi kaafi bold thi she trying her hot damsel look

movie mein bohot saare topless scenes, smooching scenes aur sexual scenes daale the to make it drool worthy for fans... 

Katrina ko maine samjha diya tha ke tum hi experienced ho aur thoda sambhalo apne costar ko, he may feel nervous around you... 

Maledom: hii Kat you are okay with full frontal nudity ? 

Katrina: haan ofcourse but blurr kar dena baad mein... 

Maledom: that we will do lekin yaha crew ke saamne you have to roam naked mostly toh you have to be comfortable... 

Katrina: what's the first scene? 

Maledom: let's call the costar make him comfortable first 

Maledom calls TW and he was nervous to see Katrina aur movie ka theme tha Katrina gets possessed aur TW fucks the ghost out of her... 

tw without seeing katrina was there

tw Confusedir .yeh ..matlab. ..yeh jo first scene hain ...where she is dancing around and i chase and fuck her ...hard 

this horny ghost scene ...jissmein i fuck her even more than she can take ...

issmein madam toh nahin hogi ..body double hogi na ..koi 

sahi hain .first scene mein hi ....sir .woh ....body double .....strong mangwaana koi ..woh mera thoda bada ...........

and stops 

katrina kaif ..standing there ...looking at him 

tw : shit shit ..madam .aap .sir .woh .main ..madam woh main 

[Image: 568530-whatsappimage2022-10-10at14235pm1.webp]
Director was listening to the innocent talks of TW being concerned about the body double of Katrina in the first hardcore scene... 

Katrina gets possessed 13 times in the movie so there will be 13 rough fuck sessions... 

so he thought koi duplicate hogi Katrina Kaif ki... 

but Katrina waha smile karti hui looking at TW... 

Katrina: body double kiyu chahiye? Maledom sir ke movie mein sab real hota hain... 

you are quite excited about that scene... it's okay I can understand don't be afraid of me... 

come here with me... 

Maledom ne ishara kiya Katrina ko that ekbar room mein le jaake to allow TW touch her... 

Katrina sarr hila ke haath aage karke TW ko bulati hain... 

[Image: Phone-Bhoot-Theme-Song-Katrina-Kaif-Isha...Cleary.jpg]
(08-11-2022, 11:37 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]Director was listening to the innocent talks of TW being concerned about the body double of Katrina in the first hardcore scene... 

Katrina gets possessed 13 times in the movie so there will be 13 rough fuck sessions... 

so he thought koi duplicate hogi Katrina Kaif ki... 

but Katrina waha smile karti hui looking at TW... 

Katrina: body double kiyu chahiye? Maledom sir ke movie mein sab real hota hain... 

you are quite excited about that scene... it's okay I can understand don't be afraid of me... 

come here with me... 

Maledom ne ishara kiya Katrina ko that ekbar room mein le jaake to allow TW touch her... 

Katrina sarr hila ke haath aage karke TW ko bulati hain... 

tw : woh woh ..katrina madam ..

woh ..main woh bahar .kuch zyada hi josh mein bol gaya 

woh aap ke saath thode na 

woh ..woh .sach mein sir ke movies mein scene real 

toh woh 13 baar main aur aap ? 

tw : 13 baar ... ??! bina kapdo ke ..i mean upaar upar se na ? 

[Image: FgsmWskacAE0dHS?format=jpg&name=large]
Katrina ko hassi agayi TW ke excitement aur naadaniyon se... 

Katrina called him inside her green room aur apni makeup artist ko thode derr ke liye bahar jaane ke liye boli... 

phir Katrina puchi fan ho kya mere? don't think too much main tumhari costar hoon... not just your senior actress

aur aaj ke OTT ke zamane mein kuch bhi fake nahin chalta... audience ko maalum padh jaati hain screen pe Katrina hain yah koi aur... 

Katrina ne paas aake TW ko hug kiyi aur shoulder pe neck ke paas ek kiss kiyi to make him shant... 

Katrina: upar se kuch nahin hoga sab andar hi hoga meri andar I mean... takleef toh mujhe hogi tum kiyu itne nervous ho? 

you wanna kiss me? ekbar kar lo then lipstick touch up kar lungi... aao paas darro mat smooch aata hain na? 

Bahar Maledom ne pucha Kat kaunsi condom flavor rakhu? 

Katrina asks TW... 

Katrina: condom rakhne bolu yah uske bina comfortable ho? 

[Image: FhBphdSakAIQ-3A?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Yssssssss
Yssssssssss