Xossip

Full Version: Bang fucking bang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17-11-2019, 03:22 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Ufff deepika that elegance and that look fuck is killing me

tw : if she ever wants to have revenge sex 

on video call with ranveer 

watching and a driver / friend of ranbeer .../producer doing her ...

man i would be first in line 

[Image: EI8NPC1U4AAf2xg?format=jpg&name=medium]
(17-11-2019, 03:11 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Captain ko utna time kaha mildraha hai coach wc kathak hogaya test championship shuru hua

Hamara sexual history ke bareme kuch nehi janthe hai vo vo sirf records ke peche hai jab cricket team banjayega  na usko bolunga ki this is a record he will not question once again

Hugging tw and kissing tw neck isa maal b town me kahi nehi mila poor b town ladies vo ianthe nehi ki vo kya mis kar raha hai

Shagging tw dick while saying all this

[Image: cbce2c07693de2dd543a15c0aa1f19f3.jpg]

(17-11-2019, 03:30 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw : if she ever wants to have revenge sex 

on video call with ranveer 

watching and a driver / friend of ranbeer .../producer doing her ...

man i would be first in line 

[Image: EI8NPC1U4AAf2xg?format=jpg&name=medium]

Tw explaining his fantasies on deepika to anushka
Anu: wah coach aap ko ye bothe bolthe ye lund bhi bad gaya
Kya mere ex ki biwi pi ithna hil raha hai aap ka shell i call her mere sath kyu directly uske sath bath karo ye fantasy

Taking phone in one hand and placing her elbow on tw chest and calling deepika
With other hand still jerking tw’s black mamba
Deepika: hay babe what up
[Image: 17263923169_fbaef8488a_b.jpg]

Anu: nothing babe  i have a surprise for u wanna know come to   Room no 18 in taj 
Cuts the call loo aap ka ek fantasy poora karne keliye help kiya whats the reward coach is gonna give me
[Image: Anushka%20Sharma%20in%20Puma%20shoes.jpg]
(17-11-2019, 03:39 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Tw explaining his fantasies on deepika to anushka
Anu: wah coach aap ko ye bothe bolthe ye lund bhi bad gaya
Kya mere ex ki biwi pi ithna hil raha hai aap ka shell i call her mere sath kyu directly uske sath bath karo ye fantasy

Taking phone in one hand and placing her elbow on tw chest and calling deepika
With other hand still jerking tw’s black mamba
Deepika: hay babe what up
[Image: 17263923169_fbaef8488a_b.jpg]

Anu: nothing babe  i have a surprise for u wanna know come to   Room no 18 in taj 
Cuts the call loo aap ka ek fantasy poora karne keliye help kiya whats the reward coach is gonna give me
[Image: Anushka%20Sharma%20in%20Puma%20shoes.jpg]

tw : anushak tum na aaaaaaaaaah too much ho tum aaaaaaaaah too much 
smooching her madly 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQGcnw7MR_BD7ZW7XnCq...4g63IvcFgl]
(17-11-2019, 03:42 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw : anushak tum na aaaaaaaaaah too much ho tum aaaaaaaaah too much 
smooching her madly 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQGcnw7MR_BD7ZW7XnCq...4g63IvcFgl]

Anushka kissing back umm ummm umm kya coach itnna pyar agaya lagtha hai deepika ane se pehale hi mere sath ek aur round poora karega aap
[Image: jrNzorb.jpg]
Mean while deepika got in car 

Deepika: driver taj hotal chelo na jaldhi
[Image: Deepika-Padukone-in-Gauri-Nainika-for-KWK-6-4.jpg]
tw  :tyumhaare saath to jitan karoona kam hain jaan aaah muah mauah

[Image: tenor.gif]
(17-11-2019, 03:51 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw  :tyumhaare saath to jitan karoona kam hain jaan aaah muah mauah

[Image: tenor.gif]
Both kissing madly deepika enters hotal and and reaches to room no 18
Rings the bell
Anu: umm ummm lagtha hai aap ka gift deliver hogaya kya aap umm lega ya mai lelu ummm
[Image: EFt-LrWU4AA2KET?format=jpg&name=large]
(17-11-2019, 03:54 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Both kissing madly deepika enters hotal and and reaches to room no 18
Rings the bell
Anu: umm ummm lagtha hai aap ka gift deliver hogaya kya aap umm lega ya mai lelu ummm

tw still kissing anushka 

tabhi bell rings 

tharak mein tw had forgotten to latch the door 

door opoens and .t.w ka toh D: :Big Grin

[Image: CsGA3_hVIAAkTP8.jpg]
(17-11-2019, 03:56 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw still kissing anushka 

tabhi bell rings 

tharak mein tw had forgotten to latch the door 

door opoens and .t.w ka toh D: :Big Grin

[Image: CsGA3_hVIAAkTP8.jpg]

Hay anu and deepika was stunned on what she saw it was anushka ponned to the wall
And a huge guy kissing her and  squeezing her tits as she was shagging his  gaint dick

Anu: umm ummm hai deepu stop na coach lo aap ka gift agaya meet tw coach of indian team
Close the door and come in unm umm

Deepika dint know waht to do she felt wierd  anu was kissing a stranger whome she introduced to her as a coach of the cricket team he was litarally enjoying her  and that dick she never saw such a huge dick till now in b town
[Image: 1_2019-8-6-11-11-16_original.jpg]
Uff this bachi
[Image: alia-bhatt-in-designer-pink-dress_2048x2...1568889041]
Those crazy thoughts this pic gives me
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]