Xossip

Full Version: Bang fucking bang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15-03-2019, 04:52 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Raising the heat day by day
or ye to aag ka gola hai

[Image: hair-11545988525.jpg]
(15-03-2019, 05:02 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]an underrated chick

[Image: 29rhea.jpg]

Ya bro mere liye tho iski rating tho high hai
[Image: Rhea%20(2).jpg]
(15-03-2019, 05:05 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]or ye to aag ka gola hai

[Image: hair-11545988525.jpg]

Ahhh fuck this young genation stars shurwat sehi sone nehi deraha hai hume.. 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0uUXsgfygvypMKjMyq...olq74gg1dh]
Ya wali tho dhek ek film bhi nehi relese hua ye tho seduce karna shuru ki[Image: ananya-pandey.jpg]
Ye wali student bhi kamal lagraha hai bhai
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR0zHQvEVoXnapbIDuxQ...UDi38gnNrW]
(14-03-2019, 11:58 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]yami just lay on floor

covering in sk cum and crying heavily

her mangalsutra was also drenched in cum

she was thinking what sk will do to her tomorrow along with his new tenant

[Image: yamigautam_47690881_2293579104009077_789...0252_n.jpg]
My new tennent was  Raj I have been fucking his gf kriti since one month few days before my encounter with yami
Unlike yami kriti was a slut and an arrogent slut she always teases  everyone  Raj was a  spoilt child who was a drug addict  so one day I found Raj was  having weed in my flat came to warn him

While me and Raj were  on heated argument Raj gf kriti came man she was a hottie  Raj told kriti to take care of me.. Kriti also started arguing  her  argument made me horney not angry.... 

I attacked her  smooched her  fucked her  iin the presence of Raj while her was on floor I lifted kriti in mid air and banging her against the wall and came in her  right above Raj
[Image: D1i9IzmV4AEaCEw?format=jpg&name=large]
Raj was in euphoria he tasted the mix of the cum of me and kriti. But he dint know what happend he had no clue. From then I started fucking kriti then few days later had encounter with yami ramesh beautiful wife.. 
[Image: 54436177_2293610117365280_30385449221698...e=5D23ED08]
And today made a plan of having both at a same time in my guest house
(15-03-2019, 05:16 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Ye wali student bhi kamal lagraha hai bhai
kam to ye bhi nhi hai

[Image: MV5BMjA1NzA5MjQyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTIy...@._V1_.jpg]
(15-03-2019, 05:46 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]kam to ye bhi nhi hai

[Image: MV5BMjA1NzA5MjQyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTIy...@._V1_.jpg]
Ye wali to kam kabhi nehi hoga bhai man those jugs ufff
[Image: Urvashi%20Rautela%20(5).jpg]
clear inbox bro or come to hangout
(15-03-2019, 05:43 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]My new tennent was  Raj I have been fucking his gf kriti since one month few days before my encounter with yami
Unlike yami kriti was a slut and an arrogent slut she always teases  everyone  Raj was a  spoilt child who was a drug addict  so one day I found Raj was  having weed in my flat came to warn him

While me and Raj were  on heated argument Raj gf kriti came man she was a hottie  Raj told kriti to take care of me.. Kriti also started arguing  her  argument made me horney not angry.... 

I attacked her  smooched her  fucked her  iin the presence of Raj while her was on floor I lifted kriti in mid air and banging her against the wall and came in her  right above Raj

Raj was in euphoria he tasted the mix of the cum of me and kriti. But he dint know what happend he had no clue. From then I started fucking kriti then few days later had encounter with yami ramesh beautiful wife.. 

And today made a plan of having both at a same time in my guest house
kriti reached before time

slut always hungry for dick

but sk nowhere to be seen

a big hall around and kriti sat on sofa

[Image: kriti-sanon-1-1503057882.jpg]

thodi der baad yami bhi aa jaati hai

yami looks at kriti

yami : hello aap kaun?? wo ye sk sir ka farmhouse hai na??

kriti looked at this beauty and realised what sk upto tonight

[Image: DxawxBVVYAAiV8c.jpg]