Xossip

Full Version: Bang fucking bang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13-03-2019, 09:55 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]seeing sk struggling to take off her dress

shraddha sat straight opens the zip of her top and threw it on car backseat

only in her pink bra now

then leans forward hold sk face and again smooched him 

[Image: Shraddha-Kapoor.jpg]
My arms wrapped around her  like a lover  I am nude from botton she semi nude hugging and making out 

Sk: ummaumma it's pyar karthe ho uncle se umam  per pehale push kyu kiya  umma

Usko khas ke pakadkar we both were fighting with our  mouts u mam kya kiya  tera bf  valantines keliye uummmm

[Image: D04fP7MXcAAPDqB?format=jpg&name=large]
(13-03-2019, 10:00 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]My arms wrapped around her  like a lover  I am nude from botton she semi nude hugging and making out 

Sk: ummaumma it's pyar karthe ho uncle se umam  per pehale push kyu kiya  umma

Usko khas ke pakadkar we both were fighting with our  mouts u mam kya kiya  tera bf  valantines keliye uummmm
shraddha : agar mom dad ko pta chal jaata to

mujhe us ramesh k saath shaadi karni padti

fir ise kaise leti uncle

rubbing sk dick

[Image: 1537802404_1.jpg]
(13-03-2019, 10:02 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]shraddha : agar mom dad ko pta chal jaata to

mujhe us ramesh k saath shaadi karni padti

fir ise kaise leti uncle

rubbing sk dick

[Image: 1537802404_1.jpg]
As she holds my dick smooches her in pure love ummm

Sk: umma ummm mai kaha jatha hau shraddha umma
Shadhi ke badh bhi I will only be ur driver na  Ummma

Sk: ispe poora huck tumhara hi hai 

Even tighted the grip her body getting squashed by mine and both moaning

SkConfusedhaadhi ke bah bi loogi na umma umma. [Image: D1El3EbUYAEq8uX?format=jpg&name=medium]
(13-03-2019, 10:05 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]As she holds my dick smooches her in pure love ummm

Sk: umma ummm mai kaha jatha hau shraddha umma
Shadhi ke badh bhi I will only be ur driver na  Ummma

Sk: ispe poora huck tumhara hi hai 

Even tighted the grip her body getting squashed by mine and both moaning

SkConfusedhaadhi ke bah bi loogi na umma umma. 
shraddha spitting in sk mouth in lust

and then licking it from his mouth

shraddha : shaadike baad or suhhaagraat par akela chodh dege kya

[Image: 5b8295d7ba1fe.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C800]
(13-03-2019, 10:09 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]shraddha spitting in sk mouth in lust

and then licking it from his mouth

shraddha : shaadike baad or  suhhaagraat par akela chodh dege kya 

[Image: 5b8295d7ba1fe.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C800]

Hearing that my mind was blown pushed her onto the streerING ripped her  bra off ND threw it pulled her ont me again

Sk: ye sirf umma umam mera hai mera ummma huck hai ispe 

both smooching like mad ppl

Sk: suhagrat pe tere bf ko sleeping pills dena ( like I gave my wife before banging disha and kriti)  thab koi umma disturbence nehi hoga umma
[Image: D1M5X6FXcAAmXLy?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(13-03-2019, 10:15 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Hearing that my mind was blown pushed her onto the streerING ripped her  bra off ND threw it pulled her ont me again

Sk: ye sirf umma umam mera hai mera ummma huck hai ispe 

both smooching like mad ppl

Sk: suhagrat pe tere bf ko sleeping pills dena ( like I gave my wife before banging disha and kriti)  thab koi umma disturbence nehi hoga umma
shraddha boobs bouncing and hitting sk chest

but sk not leaving her lips

shraddha : jaisa aap bolo uncle uummm uummm

below rubbing his dick furiously

[Image: v1.bjs5MTExNzQ7ajsxODAxMDsxMjAwOzgwMDsxMjAw]
(13-03-2019, 10:18 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]shraddha boobs bouncing and hitting sk chest

but sk not leaving her lips

shraddha : jaisa aap bolo uncle uummm uummm

below rubbing his dick furiously

[Image: v1.bjs5MTExNzQ7ajsxODAxMDsxMjAwOzgwMDsxMjAw]
Umma tera bday gift lena chate ho valentines day me (since 2 years every bday she rides my dick) 

Leaned back pulled her panties off and threw in the back seat feeling her thighs.. 

Sk:u have grown into a beauty shraddha  feeling her curves  aja ride ur bull took my phone

and started to record as I usually do
[Image: D1Rx72OXQAIh8HW?format=jpg&name=large]
(13-03-2019, 10:21 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Umma tera bday gift lena chate ho valentines day me (since 2 years every bday she rides my dick) 

Leaned back pulled her panties off and threw in the back seat feeling her thighs.. 

Sk:u have grown into a beauty shraddha  feeling her curves  aja ride ur bull took my phone

and started to record as I usually do
shraddha now fully nude

place sk dick on her pussy

and slowly slowly pushing her body upon it

shraddha : uuff aaahh uncle thoda push karo na

[Image: shraddha-kapoor-50a.jpg]
(13-03-2019, 10:31 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]shraddha now fully nude

place sk dick on her pussy

and slowly slowly pushing her body upon it

shraddha : uuff aaahh uncle thoda push karo na

[Image: shraddha-kapoor-50a.jpg]
Kya shraddha push karu feeling her thighs and  her navel and making her wait and frustrating her... With my actions

Sk: puberty hit u good shraddha u turned into a beautiful women ( squeezing her boobs as she was waiting for me to push in) 

Then she got frustrated and started tying her hair. Lookong at her raising her arms made me hard  with one jerk I pushed my entire dick in one go both moaned  and she came and fell on me wiymth pain and pleasure  her boobs straight into my face 
[Image: D1bW9KAUwAAqipX?format=jpg&name=large]
(13-03-2019, 10:35 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Kya shraddha push karu feeling her thighs and  her navel and making her wait and frustrating her... With my actions

Sk: puberty hit u good shraddha u turned into a beautiful women ( squeezing her boobs as she was waiting for me to push in) 

Then she got frustrated and started tying her hair. Lookong at her raising her arms made me hard  with one jerk I pushed my entire dick in one go both moaned  and she came and fell on me wiymth pain and pleasure  her boobs straight into my face 
now shraddha start moving her ass up and down

shraddha : aaahhh uncle aaahh i m doing right na aaahhh

sk face buried in her soft tits

shrddha vack seat ko pakde hue thi

sk could see her creamy shaved armpits

[Image: 201307291375083212617132861.jpg]