Xossip

Full Version: Bang fucking bang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15-03-2019, 05:59 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]kriti reached before time

slut always hungry for dick

but sk nowhere to be seen

a big hall around and kriti sat on sofa

[Image: kriti-sanon-1-1503057882.jpg]

thodi der baad yami bhi aa jaati hai

yami looks at kriti

yami : hello aap kaun?? wo ye sk sir ka farmhouse hai na??

kriti looked at this bae and realised what sk upto tonight

[Image: DxawxBVVYAAiV8c.jpg]

I had a serve t in that farm house who cMe to them looked at them smiling as he knew  that these  ladies future

Man: app sk sab ke liye aye ho kya ( smile on his face)

Both nodded

Man: sab tho arahe ho app dono ko andhar lejabeko kaha hai..

He took them in and started serving them juice and food as they need energy of what's comming next

So now I came in talking to my wife

Sk: ha baby ajj ghar nehi aunga  friends aya hai na soo I am having a party in my farm house

Came in as looked at kriti and yami 

Sk: hallo girls soo punchual  lagtha hai mere se bhi zyadha app bahut intizar kar rahe ho  is din keliye... 

Sk: mamu ( to the serve t) app jao mai smhallunga
[Image: D1i9FfQU8AAjwyD?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: DgCztAOW4AYcHnL?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(15-03-2019, 06:07 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]I had a serve t in that farm house who cMe to them looked at them smiling as he knew  that these  ladies future

Man: app sk sab ke liye aye ho kya ( smile on his face)

Both nodded

Man: sab tho arahe ho app dono ko andhar lejabeko kaha hai..

He took them in and started serving them juice and food as they need energy of what's comming next

So now I came in talking to my wife

Sk: ha baby ajj ghar nehi aunga  friends aya hai na soo I am having a party in my farm house

Came in as looked at kriti and yami 

Sk: hallo girls soo punchual  lagtha hai mere se bhi zyadha app bahut intizar kar rahe ho  is din keliye... 

Sk: mamu ( to the serve t) app jao mai smhallunga
kriti cant wait to have sk upon her

she has become slave of sk dick

kriti : bilkul sir aap se ek baar jo ache se mil le fir wo kaise rok sakta hai khud ko

kyu haina yami

[Image: 68373118.jpg?92532]

dusri taraf yami ek sharmeeli ladki

loves ramesh dearly and doing this only for rent payment

she just nods her head in yes halke se

[Image: Yami_Gautam_PTI_Photo12.jpg]
(15-03-2019, 06:14 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]kriti cant wait to have sk upon her

she has become slave of sk dick

kriti : bilkul sir aap se ek baar jo ache se mil le fir wo kaise rok sakta hai khud ko

kyu haina yami

[Image: 68373118.jpg?92532]

dusri taraf yami ek sharmeeli ladki

loves ramesh dearly and doing this only for rent payment

she just nods her head in yes halke se

[Image: Yami_Gautam_PTI_Photo12.jpg]

Looking at yami as she was still shy... Yami sirf tere pas hi pathi ho kya kriti ko bhi bf hai both still love each other no fights they are happily living

Looking at kriti: lu know yami pehali bar isko  inko bf ke samne hi choda he had no clue

Sk: Usk bad  she came to my house when had a fight with Raj had to give sleeping pills to my wife  and bang her right beside her  bechari mere biwi how many sleeping pills she has to take ( remembering that train journey with disha) 
[Image: D0_F6uAVYAAfzVv?format=jpg&name=large]

Sk: kriti come on hear ( showing my lap to come and sit) look yami u r husband is unemployed hai tumko khusi bhi nehi deraha hai... I can give u all that he can never give u  in return all I want is  mutual infidelity
[Image: DTGRbW_VAAA2AMh?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(15-03-2019, 06:22 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at yami as she was still shy... Yami sirf tere pas hi pathi ho kya kriti ko bhi bf hai both still love each other no fights they are happily living

Looking at kriti: lu know yami pehali bar isko  inko bf ke samne hi choda he had no clue

Sk: Usk bad  she came to my house when had a fight with Raj had to give sleeping pills to my wife  and bang her right beside her  bechari mere biwi how many sleeping pills she has to take ( remembering that train journey with disha) 
Sk: kriti come on hear ( showing my lap to come and sit) look yami u r husband is unemployed hai tumko khusi bhi nehi deraha hai... I can give u all that he can never give u  in return all I want is  mutual infidelity
kriti hairs were tied with band

she removed that band and ruffles her hairs

then sluttily and confidently moves and sit on sk lap

locks sk neck in her creamy arms

kriti : come on yami dekho na uncle kitne cute hai

caressing sk hairs from behind

[Image: kriti-sanon-31a.jpg]

yami shocked to hear that sk fucked kriti in front of her bf

but she cant even think about it

yami : sorry sir i try my best but please ramesh ko kuch mat btana

amazed to see the boldness of kriti with that old man

[Image: Yami.jpg]
(15-03-2019, 06:29 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]kriti hairs were tied with band

she removed that band and ruffles her hairs

then sluttily and confidently moves and sit on sk lap

locks sk neck in her creamy arms

kriti : come on yami dekho na uncle kitne cute hai

caressing sk hairs from behind

[Image: kriti-sanon-31a.jpg]

yami shocked to hear that sk fucked kriti in front of her bf

but she cant even think about it

yami : sorry sir i try my best but please ramesh ko kuch mat btana

amazed to see the boldness of kriti with that old man

[Image: Yami.jpg]
I always loved that  naughty nature of kriti even while I was banging her  right infront of her bf she was  moaning harder harder harder  telling me to cum in her.. 

As she sat on me and wrapped her arms around my neck  I placed my had on her back and feeling her curvy back then came near her ass and gave a gentle squeeze .... 

Then as she looked at me giving a moan

Sk: ahhh kriti tere bf se bhi cute hu na  

Pulled her  close and  smokching her infront of yami both kissing like lovers.. Umma umma

Sk: umma baby janthe ho ummm ek hafthe pehale mai aur auntie  goa gaya na umam uamma train me bhi ek ladki  yehi kaha... Umma uske badh mere biwi ko sleeping pills dena pada  umma( disha train journey) 
[Image: D1oIoONUkAMkr8J?format=jpg&name=medium]
For yami all this was wierd she was an innocent girl who was in love with her husband and never wanted to cheat him and looking at kriti she was disgusted  doing like this while she had a bf 
[Image: DBTMBPJWAAAZlaT?format=jpg&name=small]
(15-03-2019, 06:38 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]I always loved that  naughty nature of kriti even while I was banging her  right infront of her bf she was  moaning harder harder harder  telling me to cum in her.. 

As she sat on me and wrapped her arms around my neck  I placed my had on her back and feeling her curvy back then came near her ass and gave a gentle squeeze .... 

Then as she looked at me giving a moan

Sk: ahhh kriti tere bf se bhi cute hu na  

Pulled her  close and  smokching her infront of yami both kissing like lovers.. Umma umma

Sk: umma baby janthe ho ummm ek hafthe pehale mai aur auntie  goa gaya na umam uamma train me bhi ek ladki  yehi kaha... Umma uske badh mere biwi ko sleeping pills dena pada  umma( disha train journey)

For yami all this was wierd she was an innocent girl who was in love with her husbnd and never wanted to cheat him and looking at kriti she was disgusted  doing like this while she had a bf 
kriti smooching sk so passionately that yami hasnt kissed even ramesh like this

kriti : uuummm uuuummm sir koi mard uuuummmm nhi tik sakta aap ke aage uuuummmm

both tongues swirling around each other

kriti : uncle uumm mai pills nhi dungi uuuummm uuummm aunty ke saamne chudungi aapse

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

yami cant believe what she is witnessing

sharam se apna face ghuma leti hai as kriti spit in sk mouth

sk noticed yami moving her face aside

[Image: Yami-Gautam-Hot-Imges-19.jpg]
(15-03-2019, 06:43 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]kriti smooching sk so passionately that yami hasnt kissed even ramesh like this

kriti : uuummm uuuummm sir koi mard uuuummmm nhi tik sakta aap ke aage uuuummmm

both tongues swirling around each other

kriti : uncle uumm mai pills nhi dungi uuuummm uuummm aunty ke saamne chudungi aapse

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

yami cant believe what she is witnessing

sharam se apna face ghuma leti hai as kriti spit in sk mouth

sk noticed yami moving her face aside

[Image: Yami-Gautam-Hot-Imges-19.jpg]

Sk: ummaumma kriti next time vohi plan karthe hai tere ko ise chodne mehi maza ayega kriti 

slapping her butt... Phat phat phat phat phat phat phat phat
[Image: D1mUznJXgAAqx7Y?format=jpg&name=medium]
Sk: ur ass in got in to shape Ummaumma kitne mehanat kiya hum dono iske liye umm  umma krit the girl in train I fucked had  big boobs ( teasing kriti) like  yami size boobs su ked them like hell

While smooching looked at yami.. 

Sk: umm am yami bolo how u enjoyed  boob fuck yesterday umma bolo na kriti ko ummm come on join us umma slurp
[Image: Do0asiLU8AU81io?format=jpg&name=medium]
(15-03-2019, 06:49 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Sk: ummaumma kriti next time vohi plan karthe hai tere ko ise chodne mehi maza ayega kriti 

slapping her butt... Phat phat phat phat phat phat phat phat

Sk: ur ass in got in to shape Ummaumma kitne mehanat kiya hum dono iske liye umm  umma krit the girl in train I fucked had  big boobs ( teasing kriti) like  yami size boobs su ked them like hell

While smooching looked at yami.. 

Sk: umm am yami bolo how u enjoyed  boob fuck yesterday umma bolo na kriti ko ummm come on join us umma slurp
kriti now hold sk cheeks

or apne lips se sk ke muh ko lock kar deti hai

sk could feel her hot breathe and luscious tongue in her mouth

uuuuuummmm uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm uuuuummmmmmmm

[Image: kriti-sanon-makeup-hairstyles-tips-my-be...india1.jpg]

yami slowly speaks : it was nice sir

though she wasnt treated so roughly before

[Image: Yami_Gautham_PTI_Photo.jpg]
(15-03-2019, 06:54 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]kriti now hold sk cheeks

or apne lips se sk ke muh ko lock kar deti hai

sk could feel her hot breathe and luscious tongue in her mouth

uuuuuummmm uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm uuuuummmmmmmm

[Image: kriti-sanon-makeup-hairstyles-tips-my-be...india1.jpg]

yami slowly speaks : it was nice sir

though she wasnt treated so roughly before

[Image: Yami_Gautham_PTI_Photo.jpg]

I was surprised by kriti horney level hearing this she was getting mad  smokching me soo hard  I litarally eld her and got up while kissing kriti ummmaumma she wrapped her legs around my waist

This was comment for us  then came near yami sofa and sat beside her and kriti on my lap both smooching like crazy lovers infront of yami
[Image: D1ISqScXgAAhKvj?format=jpg&name=900x900]
I took one of my had and placed on yami  thigh and squeezing it.. While playing tongue fight with kriti ummaumma.. 

With one hand  squeezing kriti butt other hand squeezing yami thigh at the same time Ummaumma
[Image: CcdbGLFUMAASfzJ?format=jpg&name=medium]
(15-03-2019, 07:00 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]I was surprised by kriti horney level hearing this she was getting mad  smokching me soo hard  I litarally eld her and got up while kissing kriti ummmaumma she wrapped her legs around my waist

This was comment for us  then came near yami sofa and sat beside her and kriti on my lap both smooching like crazy lovers infront of yami

I took one of my had and placed on yami  thigh and squeezing it.. While playing tongue fight with kriti ummaumma.. 

With one hand  squeezing kriti butt other hand squeezing yami thigh at the same time Ummaumma
kriti giggles when sk lift her in air

she knew the monster is waking up

then both sat beside yami

kriti wants yami to see how big a slut she is

while smooching sk she opens his zip and put her hand in his pant

[Image: Kriti%2BSanon%2B12.jpg]

simultaneously as sk rubbing and squeezing yami thighs

poor girl yami cant stop him

she was in a skirt and sk kept on lifting her skirt and feeling her skin

yami : ufff oohhh (closed her eyes in shame)

[Image: Yami-Gautam-a_l.jpg]