Xossip

Full Version: Bang fucking bang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(26-01-2019, 06:22 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW :aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaah ..tw aaaaaaaaah ..aaaaaaaaaah ....yaad hain tumhein aaaaaaaaaah 

aaaaah ..aaaaaaaaah ...fuck aaaaaaaah ..jacuqeline aaaaaaah tum na aaaaaaah .bahut aaaaaaah aaaaaaaah (deep strokes ..)

picks her up ...sitting on his knees on the bed ..fucking her pussy aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaah

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Independence day aur republic day ia our day tw ahh holding on to u tightly as u thrust in and out he rpussy ahh
Hoist karo apna 18. 75 flag  into the depthes of my pussy ahhh ahhh ahh yes yes yes ahhhhh fuckkkkk she was litarally fucked in mid air
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS7_pc6AqvMh1llpEvFR...lMhyVUPapm]
(26-01-2019, 06:29 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Independence day aur republic day ia our day tw ahh holding on to u tightly as u thrust in and out he rpussy ahh
Hoist karo apna 18. 75 flag  into the depthes of my pussy ahhh ahhh ahh yes yes yes ahhhhh fuckkkkk she was litarally fucked in mid air

TW pulls his dick out ..and ...

puts her on the bed 

tw : aaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaah .....jacueline .itni sundar ho tum ..(touching her naked shouldres and arms ..looking at her nake body ) aaaaaaaaah sirf 2 din aaaah saal mein aaaaaaaaaaah 

Tws dick leaks precum ...drops on her thighs and tummy 

[Image: murder2-0.jpg]
(26-01-2019, 06:28 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tW afte r10 mins .of relentless fucking 

lies on her ...head ......cradled in her neck ....not looking at her ..just kissing her ears ..and .neck 

tw : aaaaaaaah maine bola tha .viraat se shadai karni aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah .rehti yahin aaaaaah aaaaaaaah ..hamesha aise .hi pyaar karta aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaah 

(lying on top of her naked ...maaroooing deep. ...thrusts) 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1901336695_Anushka%20Shar...bdee7c.JPG]

Muje kya patha shadi ke baadh bi muje isa pyar dega tum ahh enjoying  the whole shaft giong in and out infull force like old days getting fucked by tw in a care free style ahh ahhh ahh tw ahhh ahhh fuckkkkk
Virat is calling to inform that they won the match
[Image: DomI4nxUYAAF3Za.jpg]
(26-01-2019, 06:33 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Muje kya patha shadi ke baadh bi muje isa pyar dega tum ahh enjoying  the whole shaft giong in and out infull force like old days getting fucked by tw in a care free style ahh ahhh ahh tw ahhh ahhh fuckkkkk
Virat is calling to inform that they won the match

tw :abhi bhi zyada der nahin hui aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaah 

looking in her eyes ...main bol doon ussey ..ya tum bologi aaaaaaaaah aaaaaaah ?

[Image: Anushka%20Sharma%20Hot%20Shoot%20For%20N...otos_7.jpg]
(26-01-2019, 06:32 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW pulls his dick out ..and ...

puts her on the bed 

tw : aaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaah .....jacueline .itni sundar ho tum ..(touching her naked shouldres and arms ..looking at her nake body ) aaaaaaaaah sirf 2 din aaaah saal mein aaaaaaaaaaah 

Tws dick leaks precum ...drops on her thighs and tummy 

[Image: murder2-0.jpg]

Jacquline breathing heavily ahhh kya kare   poore saal tho katrina deepika anushka aur alia lethe hai. .. Time kaha milthi hai hum ko lene me... 
Saying took the precum from her navel and licking naughtly
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQjhmamh7OB9t97u61x1...QZuis2vuU3]
(26-01-2019, 06:37 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Jacquline breathing heavily ahhh kya kare   poore saal tho katrina deepika anushka aur alia lethe hai. .. Time kaha milthi hai hum ko lene me... 
Saying took the precum from her navel and licking naughtly

tw : aaaaaaaaaah .aaaaaaah jacueline .aaaaaaah .tum ....move in kar jaao .mere saath aaaaaaaaaah 

phir dekho aaaaaaaaaaah 

puts his hands below and touches her creamy white breasts

[Image: VYG_1797]
(26-01-2019, 06:35 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw :abhi bhi zyada der nahin hui aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaah 

looking in her eyes ...main bol doon ussey ..ya tum bologi aaaaaaaaah aaaaaaah ?

[Image: Anushka%20Sharma%20Hot%20Shoot%20For%20N...otos_7.jpg]
Ahh ahh phn ringing  but tw still thrusting ahhh ahh lya bologe usko  ... Bechara har wakth cricket ground pe hi rahtha hai 
Jab yaha tum mere grund me drilling karthe ho  mere pitch me tho text book me jo shot ho vo sab khel liya bolega
[Image: a63937916d46eeeb8d462535ca532ba4.jpg]
(26-01-2019, 06:41 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw : aaaaaaaaaah .aaaaaaah jacueline .aaaaaaah .tum ....move in kar jaao .mere saath aaaaaaaaaah 

phir dekho aaaaaaaaaaah 

puts his hands below and touches her creamy white breasts

[Image: VYG_1797]

Sach me!!!! Vo anushka deepika katrina alia aya tho? 
Lookong at tw as he was busy feelong her breasts. 
Bolo tw har roz chodge  muje.. Ha bolo pora 365 days karege mere sath? [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTOLciFrpR5p1Ow6r5Oy...zOYXj9Mh9r]
(26-01-2019, 06:41 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh ahh phn ringing  but tw still thrusting ahhh ahh lya bologe usko  ... Bechara har wakth cricket ground pe hi rahtha hai 
Jab yaha tum mere grund me drilling karthe ho  mere pitch me tho text book me jo shot ho vo sab khel liya bolega

TW : aaaaaaah .tuah lo aaaaaah phone utha lo na aaaaaaaaah 

(hugging her ..picks her off the bed ..)

stands up ..hawa mein chod raha tha ..tw anusahk ko ..aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaah 

[Image: anushka-sharma-in-zero-official-trailer-zero-2018.jpg]
(26-01-2019, 06:44 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Sach me!!!! Vo anushka deepika katrina alia aya tho? 
Lookong at tw as he was busy feelong her breasts. 
Bolo tw har roz chodge  muje.. Ha bolo pora 365 days karege mere sath? 

TW : aaaaaaah aaaaaaaah 365 days live in karogi aaaaaaaaah ...

bolo na jcqueline .karogi live in ..

puts her on the window silll (neeche .....entire traffice ..)

high rise building so no one can see up 

[Image: bollywood-actress-jacqueline-fernandez-i...?s=612x612]