Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(10-11-2021, 12:07 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan: like your karan sir cares about ploughing the field huh. I will tell him dont worry. Anything else

*her glance inadvertently goes towards his sweaty dark muscle tones and couldnt resist a stare*

[Image: giphy.gif]

*imagines how hard they must be. gets a twingling sensation in her*

( i look at u and dont know how to ask now)

umm maam actually ....( i looked down a bit and then asked u )

yesterday i missed getting bonus 

everyone else got bonus

ummm..... i hope i will get mine today
nayan: *looks at him up and down, his muscled thighs also visible* ugh of course. ok I will give you bonus but you need to do something for me. you see that glass vase, it is very heavy, your karan sir could not place it up the showcase, can you put it there?

*hoping to see your muscles work when you do it*

[Image: dzsMLL-360.gif]
(10-11-2021, 12:21 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan: *looks at him up and down, his muscled thighs also visible* ugh of course. ok I will give you bonus but you need to do something for me. you see that glass vase, it is very heavy, your karan sir could not place it up the showcase, can you put it there?

*hoping to see your muscles work when you do it*

[Image: dzsMLL-360.gif]

( the uniform that was given to me when i joined here was short as i was too huge compared to all other workers and servant u have)

( my bicep area was tight)

ohh sure maam i am sorry to hear karan sir had to lift it u could have just signalled me ( acting extra polite and humble for getting bonus money)

may i come in maam ( removed the dirty slippers outside and came in)

( the glass vase was slightly big and heavy it weighed upto 40 kgs)

u wanna keep it here ( pointing at the showcase)

( i picked it up like a small doll and lifted it and placed it on the showcase my muscle didnt even tightened to pick that up it was that easy for me)

is the position correct maam
nayan: a bit to the left, no to the right...* checking him out while he works the vase, impressed by the strength*

[Image: nayan-hot.gif]

nayan: yes, right there. hoof. good job. so how much bonus are you looking for?
(10-11-2021, 12:31 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan: a bit to the left, no to the right...* checking him out while he works the vase, impressed by the strength*

[Image: nayan-hot.gif]

nayan: yes, right there. hoof. good job. so how much bonus are you looking for?
( i placed it exactly like u wanted)

( when u asked how much i need i thought i will ask more so that it can be negotiated down)

umm maam anyother job u want me to do i am here for u ( being obidient just before saying my bonus price)

maam i would have talked to karan sir for bonus 

but anyways i was hoping of 25k ( i had 15k in my mind but asked u extra 10 so that it can be negotaited down)

( i was just a gardener whose montly salary was 10k and i was asking 25k as bonus)
nayan: 25k?! hmm, that is a bit steep dont you think? *she stares arrogantly) wait her.

*nayan places the glass in her hand on the table and intentionally bends down in front of him to show her cleavage*

[Image: nayanthara-boobshake.gif]

she then brings out 30k. 

nayan: here, keep it. now dont go telling your karan sir I gave you this much. this is for if I have any future need for you
(10-11-2021, 12:40 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan: 25k?! hmm, that is a bit steep dont you think? *she stares arrogantly) wait her.

*nayan places the glass in her hand on the table and intentionally bends down in front of him to show her cleavage*

[Image: nayanthara-boobshake.gif]

she then brings out 30k. 

nayan: here, keep it. now dont go telling your karan sir I gave you this much. this is for if I have any future need for you

( as u said its a bit steep i thought u may not even give me 10k i was bit anxious)

( as u bend i looked at ur cleavage uff i saw ur cleavage line how soft it was)

yes maam i will wait...( said that peeking in ur cleavage)

( when u went inside i was thinking how i was away from my family for so long i was thinking of my wife how i used to bang her she is pregnant and i am here working day and night for karan sir )

( as u gave 30k i looked at u for a moemnt)

maam 30k ...( omg this is 5k extra)

maam future or present any need u have i am here to fullfill it

maam i thought u were a arrogant person who wont give anything for her servants thats why i asked for karan sir initially i am sorry forgive me maam i was so wrong about u
nayan: *with an arrogant smile* well its his money and I spend it the way I want, haha.

*she had noticed you looking at cleavage and notices a growing bulge in your shorts*

nayan: so sathish right? are you married? *she sits on the sofa with a glass of wine as he is standing, crosses her leg such that her underthighs are visible*

[Image: tumblr_or9dfnKHYn1vtoo9oo1_500.gif]
(10-11-2021, 12:52 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: nayan: *with an arrogant smile* well its his money and I spend it the way I want, haha.

*she had noticed you looking at cleavage and notices a growing bulge in your shorts*

nayan: so sathish right? are you married? *she sits on the sofa with a glass of wine as he is standing, crosses her leg such that her underthighs are visible*

( as u said u spend his money the wau want i now knew what i thought was wrong i initially thought it was karan sir who controlled the finances but now i knew u were the queen bee in this hive )

( as u sat comfortably and crossed ir legs i peeped at ur shiny calf and ur underthighs a bit before looking at ur eyes and replying)

umm yes maam satish ... satish yadav maam

yeah i am married my wife is infact preganant ( i looked at the money bunch in my hand) this means a lot to us maam ( i gave a namaste thanking u )

thanks for the support maam i am available day and night 24x7 at ur service maam