Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
Hello
[Image: nayanthara-hot-look-2021-201612-1586944588-454x650.jpg]
hello
(10-11-2021, 11:11 AM)blinked007145 Wrote: [Image: nayanthara-hot-look-2021-201612-1586944588-454x650.jpg]
hello

hi how are u
[Image: tumblr_n6cbzs7tcl1r4h9mzo1_500-1.gif]
[Image: FDw0hDIX0AEqYdE?format=jpg&name=large]
Hubby: agh agh agh ..ahhh..uff.....huh..am done baby

nayan : what? so soon? (trying to ride the cock that just went limp), but we just started??!

hubby: sorry baby, I couldnt take it, you won't slow down and I just came. COuldn't help it

nayan: ugh..gets down and lies beside (disappointment writ large on face)

[Image: sCKES6-360.gif]

hubby: sorry baby (tries to kiss)

nayan: (pushes him away) yeah I know, you say it everytime

*angrily gets up and leaves*
(10-11-2021, 11:40 AM)blinked007145 Wrote: Hubby: agh agh agh ..ahhh..uff.....huh..am done baby

nayan : what? so soon? (trying to ride the cock that just went limp), but we just started??!

hubby: sorry baby, I couldnt take it, you won't slow down and I just came. COuldn't help it

nayan: ugh..gets down and lies beside (disappointment writ large on face)

[Image: sCKES6-360.gif]

hubby: sorry baby (tries to kiss)

nayan: (pushes him away) yeah I know, you say it everytime

*angrily gets up and leaves*

(myself satish 27 year old 6 feet 3 inch tall 115 kg weight dark black skinned hard working gardener i used to work in coal mine before employed here , currently i was employed at karan sirs mansion since it was diwali time all the servants of the house got some bonus one of the servants there told me he got 5000 rupees and he was just the car cleaning guy)

( it was 11am and while u guys were giving bonuses i missed out as i was ploughing the field )

ding doingg ding diong ( i rang the bell )

( i was wearing a slight torn shirt and dark blue pant which was the uniform of the gardener)

ding dongg ( ohh god karan sir should give me 10000 rupees )
(nayan still half dressed, just ties a cleavage showing robe which is thigh length and opens the door)

Nayan: Yes? what is it sathish?

[Image: 158644948_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-nn83.gif]

*still bit frustrated with the sex*
(10-11-2021, 11:50 AM)blinked007145 Wrote: (nayan still half dressed, just ties a cleavage showing robe which is thigh length and opens the door)

Nayan: Yes? what is it sathish?

[Image: 158644948_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-nn83.gif]

*still bit frustrated with the sex*

( as door opened i was expecting karan sir but nayan maam came out)

umm ( cleared my throat and started acting extra humble)

[Image: sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine]

maam lawn grasses are cut as karan sir ordered and i have ploughed the entire 15 acres stretch from yesterday and its completed maam

( i am standing outside looking at u looking at ur strict face thinking i will not get any bonus from u as u are bit arrogant)

maam is karan sir ....( looking in and looking at the stairs) inside just wanted to report him

( i actually wanted to ask for bonus money)
nayan: like your karan sir cares about ploughing the field huh. I will tell him dont worry. Anything else

*her glance inadvertently goes towards his sweaty dark muscle tones and couldnt resist a stare*

[Image: giphy.gif]

*imagines how hard they must be. gets a twingling sensation in her*