Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(23-03-2019, 04:23 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was very excited foe the stuff u bought but cared more about u

kajal: woh toh yahan hi hay kal bhi dekh saktay hay na aap aram karlo thoda

woh waisay 1 month cuddling nahin ki mujhay sahin say neend hi nahin ayi jannu

(u fiddling with the bags) acha chalo batadoo kya kay hoon meray liya

(u getting all the stuff out to show her) kya hay woh

(at this moment u  say kajal jump a little as ur neighbor grabbed her from behind)

sharma: array kahan gayi thi aap bhabhi poora mahina aapko dhonda mainay

kajal: aaray tum kamray mein agay nikloo yahan say abhi ay hay IS ghar chalo jaoo..is janay ko bolo inay abhi

IS: jaanu dekho toh 

i had brought her lots of things like sarees and skirts indian dressed and western since i knew she liked both then seeing

sharma just grabbing her... we had only been back for a little bit and already... kajal hadnt been home all month

IS: woh haan... woh abhi aaye hai... kal aajana ab toh hum yahin hi hai
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(23-03-2019, 04:25 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: uhh theek hay alia woh mein kardunga kaam tumari punishment

(she had wrapped me around her fingers...my own daughter setting her demandd)

woh agar bas woh thoda sa (lokking down at her) woh tumari choti ass dekhni hay bachi

once she finished licking your fingers she even sucked your finger to tease yu even more 

alia: aur ek baat mmm ummm i want you to tell mom ki disha is allowed back in this house teek hai 

mom ne toh usse ban kar diya woh meri best friend hai 

toh aap mom ko bata dena ki woh disha is allowed back in this house next week se... kaafi enjoy karna hai hum duno ko saath mein 

(youe own daughter getting you under her control now and setting demands)

[Image: E5rdjIo.jpg]

peeche ka dekhna hai... jo hamesha rohit uncle dekhte hai woh dekhna hai aapko daddy 

teek hai par pehle say please na... aise thodi hi demand karte hai kuch... your so spoilt na daddy pata hai please toh kaho

(she was spoily ehrself but she was saying you was spoilt)

aur thoda aur se hilao na aise slow slow kya kar rahe speed it up na 

[Image: ApZgapW.jpg]
kajal (trying to get out from his grip) array hathoo chalo umm lund mat rahdoo pechay say hathoo jannu aya hay ab

sharma: aaray yeh sahi nahin hay IS bhai...poora mahina ka plan tha lekin bbhabhi ghar pay thi hi nahin mujay apni boring biwi kay sath kaam chalana pada

(kajal playfully hitting his shoulder) kajal: jaoo chalo yahan say aisay hi ghusgay ghar chalo (locking the bedroom door) chalo nikloo ab

tharki salla (coming to u and seeing all the dresses ) itni sari dresses jannu....ohh yeh saree...mehangi lagti hay u dint have to

uff yeh yellow dress,,,kitna acha hay ...ek dum mordern sa bohot acha design hay..jannu if u dont mind aaj i wont be fucking anyone

thoda time apkay sath bitana hay...mainay ek lunch bhi set kiya hay kal since apka off hay aap chalingay na?

[Image: 54800478_332177727427801_532331418952911...tagram.com]
(23-03-2019, 04:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal (trying to get out from his grip) array hathoo chalo umm lund mat rahdoo pechay say hathoo jannu aya hay ab

sharma: aaray yeh sahi nahin hay IS bhai...poora mahina ka plan tha lekin bbhabhi ghar pay thi hi nahin mujay apni boring biwi kay sath kaam chalana pada

(kajal playfully hitting his shoulder) kajal: jaoo chalo yahan say aisay hi ghusgay ghar chalo (locking the bedroom door) chalo nikloo ab

tharki salla (coming to u and seeing all the dresses ) itni sari dresses jannu....ohh yeh saree...mehangi lagti hay u dint have to

uff yeh yellow dress,,,kitna acha hay ...ek dum mordern sa bohot acha design hay..jannu if u dont mind aaj i wont be fucking anyone

thoda time apkay sath bitana hay...mainay ek lunch bhi set kiya hay kal since apka off hay aap chalingay na?

she kicking sharma out... he liked my wife more than his own

i didnt mind if she didnt want to fuck anyone and i could never say no to her ever

IS: jo tum chaho jaanu... lunch set kiya hai toh hum zaroor chalegaye... phir toh abhi so jaate hai lets get some rest aur kal lunch
my own daughter asking me to allow her freind in so she could have sex with her in our house

WD: woh haan done lekin thoda disha ko bolna...meray sath bhi woh kafffi time hogaya hay uski lii nahin

(stroking harder) umm alia tum jhoot bolri hoon meray freinds tumay beti mantay hay they dont look at u

[Image: ecivmlW.jpg]
(23-03-2019, 04:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my own daughter asking me to allow her freind in so she could have sex with her in our house

WD: woh haan done lekin thoda disha ko bolna...meray sath bhi woh kafffi time hogaya hay uski lii nahin

(stroking harder) umm alia tum jhoot bolri hoon meray freinds tumay beti mantay hay they dont look at u

alia: beti toh maante hai daddy maine kab kaha ki woh nahin maante hai 

par aap jo apni beti ke saath karte ho woh kya.... 'she smiling like a slut' woh bhi toh vaise hi sochte hai ki kabhi unko bhi 

apni alia beti mil jaye toh pata nahin kya akregaye woh 

(saying this to tease you even more she turned a little and showed you her ass which you was dying to see)

[Image: Sa9WvW9.jpg]

par woh bhi kya karein jab aapki beti ki gaand itni achi hai aur hot hai toh woh kaise nahin dekhgaye na daddy kyun maine sahi kaha na daddy 

aur disha ki leni hai... woh toh aaj bhi aana chahti thi par aapne mana kar diya hai tha daddy socho daddy 

agar aapne mujhe ground nahin kiya tha aur mom ko promise nahin kiya tha aur disha ko ban nahin kiya tha toh abhi disha

na aapke upar uchal rahi hoti woh bhi bhot fast hi kyunki aapko pata hi hai woh kaisi hai 

[Image: k2krKTS.jpg]
she carefully took each gift u got her and kept it in her wardrobe

kajal: (taking ur shirt and pant off u just in boxers) aap let jaoo mein nighty dalkay ati honn

(she came back turning the lighs dim and cuddled next to u)

woh jannu ab toh nahin jana hay na aapko kahin bhi? dekho apko meri kassam agli baar aap jaugay mein pagal hojaungi

i really put my self in risk aapko hona chaiya toh protect me na u are my hubby

[Image: 53591766_261683711444357_230573396561987...tagram.com]
(23-03-2019, 04:39 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she carefully took each gift u got her and kept it in her wardrobe

kajal: (taking ur shirt and pant off u just in boxers) aap let jaoo mein nighty dalkay ati honn

(she came back turning the lighs dim and cuddled next to u)

woh jannu ab toh nahin jana hay na aapko kahin bhi? dekho apko meri kassam agli baar aap jaugay mein pagal hojaungi

i really put my self in risk aapko hona chaiya toh protect me na u are my hubby

she all cuddled up to me in the bed

IS: ab kahin nahin jaonga jaanu... ab toh agar woh kahe i will rather leave the job than leave you again... abse main yahin hoon 

chalo ab sojao... kyunki lately you havent been getting a lot of rest 'she was up all night fucking' so jao ab ache se
WD: ahhh fuck fcuk (seeing her ass) alia spread it show me ur tight hole na ummm

ahhh kyun tumnay tang kiya alia sabko ahhh abhi tum bhi chud rahi hoti aur tumari sluty dost bhi ahhh

mera lund bura hall hogaya hay....kash ley pta tumari bachi...i wann eat ur ass bachi ummm

[Image: CZQg2pP.jpg]
(23-03-2019, 04:42 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahhh fuck fcuk (seeing her ass) alia spread it show me ur tight hole na ummm

ahhh kyun tumnay tang kiya alia sabko ahhh abhi tum bhi chud rahi hoti aur tumari sluty dost bhi ahhh

mera lund bura hall hogaya hay....kash ley pta tumari bachi...i wann eat ur ass bachi ummm

alia; main toh nahin rokh rahi hoon... aap toh khud apne aap ko rokh rahe ho daddy main kya kar rahi hoon 

she opening her add more and even shaking a little and twerking it to tease you)

aap chaho toh jo chaho kar sakte ho daddy... aapki maarzi hai... mujh blame mat karo yeh sab,... its your decision upar se 

[Image: 2uv8M0d.jpg]

disha bhi ek text away hai... shes always up at this time hamesha face time par apni chut dikhati hai mujhe 

kyunki when your with mom main toh facetime pe finger karti hoon apne aap ko disha ke saath toh she will be awake as well 

aap chaho toh duno mil sakti hai... par aapne momma ko promise kiya hai toh main kya karoon daddy 

[Image: F1IL9jR.jpg]