Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
i threw my boxers away both of us naked not touching each other

i started touching my cock jerking it

WD: uuhh alia aisay nahin bioltay daddy ko...tum umm ahhh meri hoon na...meri slutty bachi...daddy ki princess hoo na

aisay nahin u cant date boys like this...i mean sirf pasand karo dont fuck them on first date

[Image: 53402128_276853063234440_205061458407687...tagram.com]
(22-03-2019, 08:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i threw my boxers away both of us naked not touching each other

i started touching my cock jerking it

WD: uuhh alia aisay nahin bioltay daddy ko...tum umm ahhh meri hoon na...meri slutty bachi...daddy ki princess hoo na

aisay nahin u cant date boys like this...i mean sirf pasand karo dont fuck them on first date

you was touching your cock and she was infornt of you fingering her pussy now 

so both of you together masturbating in your bedroom 

alia: nahin nahin daddy... ab toh main momma ko bata doongi ki your not letting me date properly phir momma aapka ground kar degi

mujhe toh ab date karna hai... i want a BF aur maiin woh sab akroongi jo BF ke saath karte hai 

disha toh hamesha kehti hai its good to fuck on the first date that way you can see if you like him or now 

toh ill fuck him agar nahin pasand aaya toh next din ill finds another guy and repeat the same process until i find someone good 

[Image: LO5oC1w.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
it was morning and u had to wakke her like she liked

she sleeping her legs open...she having her morning wood...u putting ur mouth on it

malaika: (half asleep) umm IS ummm  kya time hora hay? ahhh ahhh subah subah lund ki bhook lag gayi kya

umm array chai toh piladon pehlay (getting up and moving u away)

mooh saff karo and make me some breakfast...aur chai mein sugar mat daloo samjhay

[Image: 47584439_273969613253305_238089515132983...tagram.com]
(22-03-2019, 08:06 AM)wkdevil Wrote: it was morning and u had to wakke her like she liked

she sleeping her legs open...she having her morning wood...u putting ur mouth on it

malaika: (half asleep) umm IS ummm  kya time hora hay? ahhh ahhh subah subah lund ki bhook lag gayi kya

umm array chai toh piladon pehlay (getting up and moving u away)

mooh saff karo and make me some breakfast...aur chai mein sugar mat daloo samjhay

she alwasy had morning wood so i always woke her up by sucking her cock 

IS: woh haan main abhi bana dehti hoon 

i cleaned my mouth and made her tea like she wanted
she had me wrapped in her spell now

WD: woh alia  paas aoo sit beside me thoda sa....(i looking at her fingers) woh bohot wet hogai hay fingers

woh ummm...meray mooh mein dallogi ur wet fingers...kya hay na its not fucking i think utna chalayga kyun beti

[Image: V72myMb.jpg]
she came out only a toweel wrapped around herself

her boner sticking out from the side..walking in the living room

malaika: laoo ider ill have my break fast and tea ider chalo

(u went and served it to her) umm (tasting it) acha hay yeh (holding ur hand and puling u on the sofa)

khud kuch khaya bhi kholo mooh (fedding u fruits) khallo...aaj bohot mehnat karwanay wali hoon...array sharmaoo mat

aaj poray holes khol dungi tumaray dekhna

[Image: Yriogly.jpg]
(22-03-2019, 08:09 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she had me wrapped in her spell now

WD: woh alia  paas aoo sit beside me thoda sa....(i looking at her fingers) woh bohot wet hogai hay fingers

woh ummm...meray mooh mein dallogi ur wet fingers...kya hay na its not fucking i think utna chalayga kyun beti

she knew she had you now where she wanted you... she had owrked her slut charm on you 

alia: eerrmmm i dont know momma na kaha ki 'just teasing you' chhalo teek hai i think we can do that much teek hi hoga na 

she coming closer and putting her fingers on your lips now and even took her phone out 

[Image: frpFOJX.jpg]

and she quicklyt took a picture of your cock and she sent the picture to disha and you saw that and was going to say something 

but she moving her fingers on your lips now teasing you 

alia: ssssshshhhhhhhh daddy.... mooh kholo na agar tumhe mooh mein chaiy so you have to open your mouth na 

[Image: KnqEVu0.jpg]
(22-03-2019, 08:12 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she came out only a toweel wrapped around herself

her boner sticking out from the side..walking in the living room

malaika: laoo ider ill have my break fast and tea ider chalo

(u went and served it to her) umm (tasting it) acha hay yeh (holding ur hand and puling u on the sofa)

khud kuch khaya bhi kholo mooh (fedding u fruits) khallo...aaj bohot mehnat karwanay wali hoon...array sharmaoo mat

aaj poray holes khol dungi tumaray dekhna

she eating and feeding me as well... i always got shy when she said things like this 

IS: woh eerrmm pehle woh eerrmm shopping jaye ready ho kar 

i wanted to go shopping so much... since i wanted ot buy a lot of things... all expesnive things
with both my hands stroking my cock and opened her my mouth

litelayy sucking in her tw fingers and she took a pic but i had her fingers in my mouth

WD: umm mmm slurp alia u taste soo good..aur finger karkay taste karoo bachi meri

[Image: nG7dbkD.jpg]
(22-03-2019, 08:15 AM)wkdevil Wrote: with both my hands stroking my cock and opened her my mouth

litelayy sucking in her tw fingers and she took a pic but i had her fingers in my mouth

WD: umm mmm slurp alia u taste soo good..aur finger karkay taste karoo bachi meri

sh taking her finger and fingering her pusy more and then taking it back to your mouth again 

alia: chaiye mere daddy ko 'moving her fingers infront of your face now' my daddy wants it na aur lo mooh mein lo na aur daddy 

disha: fuck thats big... 2 weeks baad once your not grounded anymore am coming straight there for fun 

[Image: 0R27emJ.jpg]

alia: daddy aap bhi toh apna hilao na... its a two way street chalo ab bhi apna karo jab tak your sucking on my fingers 

aur daddy jab mera BF hoga and i be staying wiht him all night phir kya karogaye akele apne aap with no one 

upar se maybe he might have some friends aur your know me na daddy aapki princess ek se mann nahin narega na daddy 

[Image: SF2AsPE.jpg]