Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
malaika: array kya laga ek blowjob dedoo gi toh shopeing hojaygi

maazak kar rahi hoon jao taiyar hojao (u got up and she spanked u)

jaldi taiyarr hojana dont make me wait like u always do samjhay

(u both got ready and she was waiting at the door for u)

array chalo ab der bhi hogai hay..mein ghadi mein hoon jaldi ajaoo ab uff kitna taiyar hogi ajoo ab

(she wenta nd sat in the car as she would be driving it)

[Image: 50766685_2290086094335011_63668317089123...tagram.com]
(22-03-2019, 08:19 AM)wkdevil Wrote: malaika: array kya laga ek blowjob dedoo gi toh shopeing hojaygi

maazak kar rahi hoon jao taiyar hojao (u got up and she spanked u)

jaldi taiyarr hojana dont make me wait like u always do samjhay

(u both got ready and she was waiting at the door for u)

array chalo ab der bhi hogai hay..mein ghadi mein hoon jaldi ajaoo ab uff kitna taiyar hogi ajoo ab

(she wenta nd sat in the car as she would be driving it)

she spanked me when i got up and telling me to get ready and i always took long getting ready 

once i was ready i came running out 'woh am here woh sorry der hogai' getting in the car in the passenger seat since she alwasy drove
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
WD: umm umm sluro slurp ummm so tatsy alia ummm

dekho ahh ahhh (jerking so hard...precum leaking all over my hands) ahhh itna hard hoagay hoon alia ummm

i wish i could fuck u ahhh...alia aisay mat bolo...ur bas daddys alut na...huhh boll na daddya whore hay na tu...kika lund nahin bas daddy la legi na

[Image: izntIOY.jpg]
(22-03-2019, 08:23 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm umm sluro slurp ummm so tatsy alia ummm

dekho ahh ahhh (jerking so hard...precum leaking all over my hands) ahhh itna hard hoagay hoon alia ummm

i wish i could fuck u ahhh...alia aisay mat bolo...ur bas daddys alut na...huhh boll na daddya whore hay na tu...kika lund nahin bas daddy la legi na

alia: sirf main kyun promise karoon agar main kahoon ki 

main apne daddy ki slut hoon aur daddy ke siva kisi aur ka lund nahin loongi phir daddy ko bhi toh promise karna padega na 

(saying this she wanted to tease you more yet

so she got your hand that you had leaked pre cum in it and she brought it near her mouth)

i mean lund nahin hai toh i think yeh toh kar sakti hoon na main 

(she slowly licking the pre cum on your lands while maintaining eye contact with you)

mere daddy promise karegaye mujhe ki i am not grounded anymore after this week phir hi main promise karoongi

varna next week woh errrmm rohit uncle ke saath karoongi 

pata hai daddy ive seen him looking at me in a very bad way... kitne pervert log hai apke dost

[Image: ZNuX5TU.jpg]
IS and kajal getting back together after a month of being apart

it was tough on both of them but now u were with her

u both in the taxi coming back home..all the way she had her head on ur shoulder not talking just being with u

kajal (coming in the home even helping u with some bags) itna sarra saman jannu...

chalo aap andar ajoo pehlay... (she taking u in the bedroom u keeping all bags on bed)

aap thak gay hungay bhook lagi hay kuch order karun?

ya aap shower lingay sath mein meray?

[Image: C7Qef7AU8AE2iz0.jpg]
(23-03-2019, 04:14 AM)wkdevil Wrote: IS and kajal getting back together after a month of being apart

it was tough on both of them but now u were with her

u both in the taxi coming back home..all the way she had her head on ur shoulder not talking just being with u

kajal (coming in the home even helping u with some bags) itna sarra saman jannu...

chalo aap andar ajoo pehlay... (she taking u in the bedroom u keeping all bags on bed)

aap thak gay hungay bhook lagi hay kuch order karun?

ya aap shower lingay sath mein meray?

i had missed her so much... but i was also glad she was enjoying all the time i was away since i didnt want her to be too upset 

IS: aare nahin pehle dekhna nahin hai ki main tumare liye kya laaya hoon
they way she licked my precum and lokking at me i was fapping for her

WD: ummm alia woh punishment umm kam nahin kar sakta na tumari momma nay decide kiya hay

aur nahin nahin aisay mat bolon woh sab uncle hay tumaray  sharam karoo thodi alia

[Image: FZnn1Da.jpg]
(23-03-2019, 04:17 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they way she licked my precum and lokking at me i was fapping for her

WD: ummm alia woh punishment umm kam nahin kar sakta na tumari momma nay decide kiya hay

aur nahin nahin aisay mat bolon woh sab uncle hay tumaray  sharam karoo thodi alia

alia: uncle rohit hai mere toh hamesha mere peeche kyun dhayan rehta hai unka 

aur jab aage dekhte hai hamesha yahan dekhte rehte hai (pointing to her tits) hamesha hi 

bhot pervert hai... main toh prove bhi kar sakti hoon yeh 

bet laga do daddy... main ek din wahan gai na toh 5 minites mein hi unka bedroom mein le ja sakti hoon main itne 

pagal hai mere liye woh... mujhe pata hai (licking all the pre cum off her hand) aap nahin promise kar sakte ho

phir main bhi promise nahin kar sakti hoon ki college mein kisi aur ka nahin loongi main 

agar koi pasand agaya mujhe ohir toh eerrmm myabe i might kya pata daddy uncle ke sath hi karoon main

[Image: SDWDRFq.jpg]
she was very excited foe the stuff u bought but cared more about u

kajal: woh toh yahan hi hay kal bhi dekh saktay hay na aap aram karlo thoda

woh waisay 1 month cuddling nahin ki mujhay sahin say neend hi nahin ayi jannu

(u fiddling with the bags) acha chalo batadoo kya kay hoon meray liya

(u getting all the stuff out to show her) kya hay woh

(at this moment u  say kajal jump a little as ur neighbor grabbed her from behind)

sharma: array kahan gayi thi aap bhabhi poora mahina aapko dhonda mainay

kajal: aaray tum kamray mein agay nikloo yahan say abhi ay hay IS ghar chalo jaoo..is janay ko bolo inay abhi

[Image: 1rwNxVG.jpg]
WD: uhh theek hay alia woh mein kardunga kaam tumari punishment

(she had wrapped me around her fingers...my own daughter setting her demandd)

woh agar bas woh thoda sa (lokking down at her) woh tumari choti ass dekhni hay bachi

[Image: ps59Td3.jpg]