Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-03-2020, 03:19 AM)wkdevil Wrote: we had to seel the toys in the day to have something going to the expensive cars one by one

you was doing as you normally do... but you being poor guys always looked to take advantage of you both and then one guy coming in his car

lowering his window... he was in a big car... he grabbed her blouse and pulled it down and grabbed her boobs

guy: ache hai yeh toh... yeh lo iske paise tumhe milegaye (he doing that and then throwing money at her... but she didnt like it... getting groped

like this in the open like she was some slut and she slapped him on his face... which just made him angry now)

[Image: wBOx2nM.jpg]

guy: saali kuttiya... 

he came out and grabbed her and another guy grabbed you and they threw you in the car now... it was huge... so the back area was open and

they threw you in and a few others were there as well 'treat these bitches a lesson'

when he said that they all pounced on you both... 3 on her and 3 on you as well... they were not using her just but also you

anushka: woh sorry sorry galti hogai phirse nahin hogi (she said that and you both got slapped)

[Image: QCtFCCV.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(24-03-2020, 03:26 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shirya: nahin nahin abhi nahin... maybe ill think about it later... abhi you need to stay here teek hai na 

she didnt want you to leave the house since she was scared you might not come back so she wanted to keep an eye on you all the time 

so much so that whenever she went out she made sure you came with her so she could keep you with her at all times 

shriya: chalo chalo abhi bhar jaana hai humein... i need to do some shopping aur you need to come as well... chalo lets go... aur make sure you 

dont cum varna sabke saamn tumari nappy change karoongi teek hai toh uspe control rakhna hai tumhe ache se 

(she taking you out and doing some shoppong with you... and then you both in a lift and sometimes she coudlnt keep her hands off you)

shriya: mera beta kitna acha lag raha ahi... (she would pick you up and start kissing you in the lift you in her arms

and other would be loooking at whats going on) kya dekh rahe ho tum log... beta hai mera... kabhi aise nahin kiya apne bete ke satah muuaahh

in public i also i had my nappy on

WD: muah muah momma (hand on her breast) yeh sab aisay kyun dekh rahay hay

[Image: lZdQ1wb.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 03:29 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you was doing as you normally do... but you being poor guys always looked to take advantage of you both and then one guy coming in his car

lowering his window... he was in a big car... he grabbed her blouse and pulled it down and grabbed her boobs

guy: ache hai yeh toh... yeh lo iske paise tumhe milegaye (he doing that and then throwing money at her... but she didnt like it... getting groped

like this in the open like she was some slut and she slapped him on his face... which just made him angry now)

guy: saali kuttiya... 

he came out and grabbed her and another guy grabbed you and they threw you in the car now... it was huge... so the back area was open and

they threw you in and a few others were there as well 'treat these bitches a lesson'

when he said that they all pounced on you both... 3 on her and 3 on you as well... they were not using her just but also you

anushka: woh sorry sorry galti hogai phirse nahin hogi (she said that and you both got slapped)

he groped my mom in broad daylight and she slapped him..we both in the car gtetting slapped

WD: woh humair kya galti hay ismay jannay doo humay

[Image: iCN4vMn.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 03:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: in public i also i had my nappy on

WD: muah muah momma (hand on her breast) yeh sab aisay kyun dekh rahay hay

shriya: kuch nahin... tum inki fikar mat karo na... main hoon na muuaahh muuaahhhh

they were looking and wondering what was going on

shriya: kya dekh rahe ho... chalo loook away... kabhi mom aur bete mein pyaar nahin dekha hai kya muuaahh muuaahh mmm mmmm

she kept you in the lift just going up and down so she could enjoy you... she was kissing your lips and your neck

while people were coming in and going out... you even had a hand on her tits

[Image: adeEDZD.jpg]

shriya: mommy ke pasand hai na tumhe... ghar jaake tumhe dhoodh doongi... chaiye na mere bete ko 

then she took you home she always loved touching your lulli but never did anything with it since it was very precious to her and she

didint want to hurt it at all... you also hadnt been fucked yet... but you new dad wanted to fuck you so much

dad: shriya jaan... aaj toh karna padega na... i need it... i mean itna waqt hogaya hai 

shriya: woh am not sure hes ready... teek hai aaj try karte hai... par sirf dekhegaye if hes ready or not... nothing too much

[Image: lzuVxjX.jpg]
WD... had been born into a whore family... from his whore mother... so had been living as a whore 

and had gotten used to it as well... but its not like this started once he grew up... he was still very young and already a whore 

since this all started as soon as he was born... he was basically born with a cock in his mouth

like even in hospital when the doctor grabbed him and slapped his ass and said 'kaafi achi gaand hai iski toh'

esha: achi honi chaiye na doctor... i mean raandi ka beta hai... toh raani jaise hi raand hogi na iski 

[Image: 7NqQdcL.jpg]

even when he was crying the doctor would be getting hard seeing all this

esha: mujhe bhi toh do na.. let me see how the whore is 

she would grab him feeling his ass and looking at him 'i think yeh gaand kaafi use hogi jab bada hoga mujhe lagta hai aur yeh toh' 

touching you lulli 'isse toh kaafi maaza aayega... iske saath toh kaafi log khelegaye mujhe lagta hai'

doctor: woh family ko dene se pehle main pehle iske mooh pe deposit kar dehta hoon

[Image: 911eca0c98f4ade2e6ad143a2453fca0.jpg]
SISSY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF LEARNING, a behavioral changing school,

each and every first year student are divide in to siisy or ALPHA categories,

naturally u were put in the sissy category and u excelled in each and everything that was required from u

with the college senior kareena who is the most powerfull ALPHA student and u were her NO 1 sissy,

[Image: rM8KYBz.jpg]

each morning u would wait with 4 other people at the gate for her to arrive,

guy: my knees hurt ,master kareena nay kahan hay to walk from home on my knees

IS: u are so lucky kal toh mujhay koi order diya hi nahin tha,

[Image: Pt7SBep.jpg]

girl: damn what did u do? sahi say choosa nahin tha kya uska (ur alpha's car arrived and out walked karrena she

signalling u guys all of u crawling on 4's following her)

kareena: chalo report sab nay meray liya kya kya  kiya (when she stopped u all had to lick her feet and talk)

[Image: kOcqeAR.jpg]

IS: (poiting at ur ass) woh 11 inch ka dildo its been in for the last 14 hours

guy : was on my knees all day master, kuch naya assignment (a shy girl walked past karrena without bowing to her first)

kareena: yeh kaun hay jusnay mujhay palat kay nahin dekha?

[Image: bX8Y5At.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 10:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shriya: kuch nahin... tum inki fikar mat karo na... main hoon na muuaahh muuaahhhh

they were looking and wondering what was going on

shriya: kya dekh rahe ho... chalo loook away... kabhi mom aur bete mein pyaar nahin dekha hai kya muuaahh muuaahh mmm mmmm

she kept you in the lift just going up and down so she could enjoy you... she was kissing your lips and your neck

while people were coming in and going out... you even had a hand on her tits

shriya: mommy ke pasand hai na tumhe... ghar jaake tumhe dhoodh doongi... chaiye na mere bete ko 

then she took you home she always loved touching your lulli but never did anything with it since it was very precious to her and she

didint want to hurt it at all... you also hadnt been fucked yet... but you new dad wanted to fuck you so much

dad: shriya jaan... aaj toh karna padega na... i need it... i mean itna waqt hogaya hai 

shriya: woh am not sure hes ready... teek hai aaj try karte hai... par sirf dekhegaye if hes ready or not... nothing too much

WD: momma woh phirsay try karna hay nor problem aaj kartay hay ..(dad always tried fucking me but would ger frustrated and fuck shriya)

[Image: wTWHOBx.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 10:47 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: WD... had been born into a whore family... from his whore mother... so had been living as a whore 

and had gotten used to it as well... but its not like this started once he grew up... he was still very young and already a whore 

since this all started as soon as he was born... he was basically born with a cock in his mouth

like even in hospital when the doctor grabbed him and slapped his ass and said 'kaafi achi gaand hai iski toh'

esha: achi honi chaiye na doctor... i mean raandi ka beta hai... toh raani jaise hi raand hogi na iski 

even when he was crying the doctor would be getting hard seeing all this

esha: mujhe bhi toh do na.. let me see how the whore is 

she would grab him feeling his ass and looking at him 'i think yeh gaand kaafi use hogi jab bada hoga mujhe lagta hai aur yeh toh' 

touching you lulli 'isse toh kaafi maaza aayega... iske saath toh kaafi log khelegaye mujhe lagta hai'

doctor: woh family ko dene se pehle main pehle iske mooh pe deposit kar dehta hoon

born into a family where the my only purpose was to be fucked,

[Image: f378c977610905.5c8c80ca41954.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 10:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: SISSY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF LEARNING, a behavioral changing school,

each and every first year student are divide in to siisy or ALPHA categories,

naturally u were put in the sissy category and u excelled in each and everything that was required from u

with the college senior kareena who is the most powerfull ALPHA student and u were her NO 1 sissy,

each morning u would wait with 4 other people at the gate for her to arrive,

guy: my knees hurt ,master kareena nay kahan hay to walk from home on my knees

IS: u are so lucky kal toh mujhay koi order diya hi nahin tha,

girl: damn what did u do? sahi say choosa nahin tha kya uska (ur alpha's car arrived and out walked karrena she

signalling u guys all of u crawling on 4's following her)

kareena: chalo report sab nay meray liya kya kya  kiya (when she stopped u all had to lick her feet and talk)

IS: (poiting at ur ass) woh 11 inch ka dildo its been in for the last 14 hours

guy : was on my knees all day master, kuch naya assignment (a shy girl walked past karrena without bowing to her first)

kareena: yeh kaun hay jusnay mujhay palat kay nahin dekha?

i was put in the sissy catagory... and even the sissies that had problesm with that at first soon realised they were in the right place

kareena was the most powerful student... we crawling over to her and kissing and licking her feet

IS: haan.. i kept it in just like you said... muahh mmm slurp
(24-03-2020, 10:50 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: momma woh phirsay try karna hay nor problem aaj kartay hay ..(dad always tried fucking me but would ger frustrated and fuck shriya)

since it would be hard for him to fuck you... but he wanted to fuck you so much and found it hard to control

and when you felt pain shriya would always make him stop... so he wold end up fucking shriya instead

dad: haan haan yeh hui na baat... chalo aaj raat toh iss gaand ko try karna padega pehli bhar

shriya: teek hai bacha... tumhe try karna hai toh hum try karte hai... par dard hua toh let moma know teek hai... aur main rokh doongi... ok 

[Image: FKpqc6Q.jpg]

then you spending the day like normal in the house they made you do a lot of cleaning around the house as well

sicne they kept you like a slave as well... making you do chores... clean the house... clean the toilets and all that as well 

then went night came you dad just came out and grabbed you and lifted you over his shoulder and started taking you inside the bedroom

dad: chalo... its playtime abhi 

you going in and seeing shriya setting the bed for you both as well... getting it ready

[Image: E9vKmBk.jpg]