Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-03-2020, 10:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: born into a family where the my only purpose was to be fucked,

it was well known that you was a whore family... and you was the next whore now... the doctor holding you up with you leg looking at you

doctor: bhot badi raandi banega yeh toh... mera toh already hard hogaya hai iss dekh kar

esha: really doctor... woh maybe i can help you with that

she took his cock out and started jerking his cock off now all the while he was looking at you and getting more and more harder while she did it

[Image: Esha-Gupta-005.jpg]

esha: never seen you like this doctor... lagta hai yeh wala toh aapko bhot pasand agaya hai 

doctor: haan haan maal hai yeh saal toh 'turning you around and getting a full good look at you while doing this

this kept going on... and when he was getting close esha said 'doctor... looks like it about to happen... kahna karna hai aapko... i think i know'

she then took you away from him and held you infront of his cock and he was aiming his cock at you 

doctor: damn... you know me best... keep him there

[Image: 0b8d9e235014147c9472f43320860795.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(24-03-2020, 11:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it was well known that you was a whore family... and you was the next whore now... the doctor holding you up with you leg looking at you

doctor: bhot badi raandi banega yeh toh... mera toh already hard hogaya hai iss dekh kar

she took his cock out and started jerking his cock off now all the while he was looking at you and getting more and more harder while she did it

[Image: Esha-Gupta-005.jpg]

esha: never seen you like this doctor... lagta hai yeh wala toh aapko bhot pasand agaya hai 

doctor: haan haan maal hai yeh saal toh 'turning you around and getting a full good look at you while doing this

this kept going on... and when he was getting close esha said 'doctor... looks like it about to happen... kahna karna hai aapko... i think i know'

she then took you away from him and held you infront of his cock and he was aiming his cock at you 

[Image: 0b8d9e235014147c9472f43320860795.jpg]

I love this bitch.
(24-03-2020, 10:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was put in the sissy catagory... and even the sissies that had problesm with that at first soon realised they were in the right place

kareena was the most powerful student... we crawling over to her and kissing and licking her feet

IS: haan.. i kept it in just like you said... muahh mmm slurp

karrema (not caring what u were saying she grabbed this girl by herhair and pulled her on her knees) did u not see me?

this is how u greet ur ALPHA's, kaun hay tunhara handler call him now

girl: sorry bebo woh im sorry mainay dekha nahin (she started licking her feet but she kicked her off) mein bulati hoon

[Image: oOuFVyV.jpg]

( A ALPHA GUY came to see his sissy on the floor)

ALPHA: whats wrong karrena (even though he was a aloha he went on one knee and talked to her, the siisy had to be on 2 knnes and alpha's on one)

kareena: this bitch is not all trained, kya sikhaya hay isay tumnay, give me ur ID chalo doo (he gave to her and she tore it)

[Image: FQ1UDMK.jpg]

go to KAJOL madams office bolo ki mainay kahan hay tumay demote karkay siisy banadoo u dont deserve to be a ALPHA

(u saw she was angru that meant u went and got her a fruit bowl from the canteen a juice to coll her off)

IS: yeh ur orange juice with no pulp bebo, (she drank it and soit it all on ur face)

karrena: ismay sugar hay (poured it all on ur head) jeez IS kahan rehta hay tumara dimag ajj kal, looks like ek poori raat ill have to train u

[Image: AsYPOyt.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:00 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: since it would be hard for him to fuck you... but he wanted to fuck you so much and found it hard to control

and when you felt pain shriya would always make him stop... so he wold end up fucking shriya instead

dad: haan haan yeh hui na baat... chalo aaj raat toh iss gaand ko try karna padega pehli bhar

shriya: teek hai bacha... tumhe try karna hai toh hum try karte hai... par dard hua toh let moma know teek hai... aur main rokh doongi... ok 

then you spending the day like normal in the house they made you do a lot of cleaning around the house as well

sicne they kept you like a slave as well... making you do chores... clean the house... clean the toilets and all that as well 

then went night came you dad just came out and grabbed you and lifted you over his shoulder and started taking you inside the bedroom

dad: chalo... its playtime abhi 

you going in and seeing shriya setting the bed for you both as well... getting it ready

all day i had to clean the house and scrub it clean , i was tiered and dad had picked me on his shoulder

WD: momma aap bhi join karingi na?

[Image: mjtzCuz.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: karrema (not caring what u were saying she grabbed this girl by herhair and pulled her on her knees) did u not see me?

this is how u greet ur ALPHA's, kaun hay tunhara handler call him now

girl: sorry bebo woh im sorry mainay dekha nahin (she started licking her feet but she kicked her off) mein bulati hoon

( A ALPHA GUY came to see his sissy on the floor)

ALPHA: whats wrong karrena (even though he was a aloha he went on one knee and talked to her, the siisy had to be on 2 knnes and alpha's on one)

kareena: this bitch is not all trained, kya sikhaya hay isay tumnay, give me ur ID chalo doo (he gave to her and she tore it)

go to KAJOL madams office bolo ki mainay kahan hay tumay demote karkay siisy banadoo u dont deserve to be a ALPHA

(u saw she was angru that meant u went and got her a fruit bowl from the canteen a juice to coll her off)

IS: yeh ur orange juice with no pulp bebo, (she drank it and soit it all on ur face)

karrena: ismay sugar hay (poured it all on ur head) jeez IS kahan rehta hay tumara dimag ajj kal, looks like ek poori raat ill have to train u

she had that type of power being the most powerful student... out of all the alpha students she was the most powerful... and she showing it

i had to help her cool off but got it wrong

IS: woh sorry bebo madam... woh ill make sure it doesnt happy again... woh ill go get the right one... really sorry
(24-03-2020, 11:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it was well known that you was a whore family... and you was the next whore now... the doctor holding you up with you leg looking at you

no sense of what was happening to me, i was being molested

[Image: IMG_20200320_233907.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:09 PM)wkdevil Wrote: all day i had to clean the house and scrub it clean , i was tiered and dad had picked me on his shoulder

WD: momma aap bhi join karingi na?

shriya: nahin nahin main sirf dekhoongi ki kaise jaata hai... mere bache ka first time hia na toh i want to see how it goes 

your dad dropped you on the bed and started taking your and pants off straight away coudlnt wait at all

shriya: itni bhi jaldi kya hai... aram se karo... humara bacha hai... kahin ja nahin raha hai woh... take it easy with him now na 

dad: ab toh i cant wait kitna wait kiya hai maine iske liye... ab toh mujhe chaiye... 

[Image: BnsvhjO.jpg]

he taking your shirt and pants off and then slapping your ass and you moaned 'aaaaaahhhhhh' he slapped it again watching it jiggle 

shriya: aram se na... ita bhi hard mat maaro mere bache ko teek hai

dad: haan haan woh bas get me the oil na... lets shine it up

he pulled your underwear off as well making you fully naked and shriya went and got the oil for him... he was in such a mood now to enjoy 

dad: kitne time baad mili hai yeh gaand mujhe toh

[Image: j9ntAzS.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:13 PM)wkdevil Wrote: no sense of what was happening to me, i was being molested

you had no idea.... you had grown up to be a whore and was a whore now but when you was this age so small you had no idea at all 

doctor: aaaahh aaaaahh keep it there wahan hi rakho usse aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nikal diya isne toh mera aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poora k poora.. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

(esha was holding you there not moving you at all keeping you there so all the cum was splashing all over you until he finished cumming)

[Image: e5f0650dbbaf21e1c81f5fa46fc9cf0c.jpg]

esha: kitna ganda kar diya tumne toh isse dekho toh (she lifting you) chalo i think he looks good like this aise hi rehne dehte hai

i mean afetr all he will be getting a lot of cum growing up... acha hai he gets used to the taste now taaki he likes it more when he grows up

(she taking you out the doctor saying 'aare kahan le kar ja rahi ho usse... family ko dena hai ab toh')

esha: woh baad mein... woh kya hai i promised some people ki next bacha unke paas le kar aaongi... toh need ot keep that promise na 

[Image: fe3a3fda9ccf037bc192862f693eda7d.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:10 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she had that type of power being the most powerful student... out of all the alpha students she was the most powerful... and she showing it

i had to help her cool off but got it wrong

IS: woh sorry bebo madam... woh ill make sure it doesnt happy again... woh ill go get the right one... really sorry

karrena: no u stay here, ass up and face down (u were in the ground the floor was scroching hot) get me pen

(she took it and lifted the skirt she bought for u and wrote on ur ass "spank ME") jab sab class mein hoon jab ana last mein

(u saw ur alpha gp, an dthe guy alpha also on 2 knees as he was demoted going away)

[Image: okFMpmY.jpg]

(u were getting spanked by anyone and everyone as they walked in through the main gate)

alpha girl: damn did u see that ass jiggle, this bebo na always gets the best lot

(u then crawling in the school and the morning assembly was taking place in which ur principal kajol was giving a speech)

(she was sitting with a mike in her hand but legs spread with 2 siises sucking her cock)

[Image: u5bfrtY.jpg]

kajol: umm just a announcement yeh dono highest scoring siises thay of the week, lucky for them it was a tie so they both get to blow me

(as u made ur way to karrena who was on a chai u went and sat at her feet,all siises on the fllor and alphas on the chairs)

ek aur baat we keeping a sissy talent competition jo bhi jetyga usko kuch nahin milayga but her alpha gets extra credit samjhay

[Image: QFDglWz.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shriya: nahin nahin main sirf dekhoongi ki kaise jaata hai... mere bache ka first time hia na toh i want to see how it goes 

your dad dropped you on the bed and started taking your and pants off straight away coudlnt wait at all

shriya: itni bhi jaldi kya hai... aram se karo... humara bacha hai... kahin ja nahin raha hai woh... take it easy with him now na 

dad: ab toh i cant wait kitna wait kiya hai maine iske liye... ab toh mujhe chaiye... 

he taking your shirt and pants off and then slapping your ass and you moaned 'aaaaaahhhhhh' he slapped it again watching it jiggle 

shriya: aram se na... ita bhi hard mat maaro mere bache ko teek hai

dad: haan haan woh bas get me the oil na... lets shine it up

he pulled your underwear off as well making you fully naked and shriya went and got the oil for him... he was in such a mood now to enjoy 

dad: kitne time baad mili hai yeh gaand mujhe toh

i was getting stripped about to be fucked

WD: ok momma lekin hold my hand na woh app aram say leti hay mujhsay nahin hoga na

[Image: 0I8sQdQ.png]