Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-03-2020, 02:38 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: anushka even thou she ddint want you to do that she knew she had no other choice... you on your knees

guy: haan haan yeh paise poore mil jayegaye... acha kaam kiya toh shayad tip bhi mile tumhe

saying that he pulled his cock out of his pants and grabbed your head and brought it closer to his cock now and rubbing it all over your face 

guy: chal chal mooh khol (you opening your mouth taking his cock inside and he then let go of your head now) chal... do all thw rok yourself now 

he not doing anything... he making you do all the work... just standing there while you moved your head on his cock

guy: take that blouse off... kuch acha view bhi mile na mujhe 

anuhska: par woh paise milegaye na.. woh (she taking her blouse off showing her tits to him)

guy: maine kaha na... hes doing a good job yeh lo paise (he throwing the money at her face while you kept sucking his cock) keep going achi tip

chaiye na tumhe... mmm mmmmm come on dont stop... karte raho... achi raandi ki tara 

WD: jee saab mein karta hoon (playing with his balls too ..sucking all over making a sloppy blowjob) umm umm slurp

[Image: a2Mz8nK.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 02:44 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she would change me and i would cum lokking at her

WD: woh auntie ohh sorry i mean mommy woh yeh nappy toh mat pehnaoo ill not cum please yeh nahin pehna hay

shriya: nahin nahin... itna cum karogaye toh yeh toh karna padega na... i mean isko kuch nahin ho sakta hai 

she rubbing your lulli... since she loved your lulli a lot and wanted to keep it safe

shriya: first you show me that you can handle it well aur phirse yeh nahin hoga... tab nappy ki zaroroat nahin hogi... par abhi ke liye you need it 

she changing you and making you wear a nappy now... touching your lulli lovingly while she did as well 

this was your life now and you had to get used to it... but it wasnt only taking care with shriya there were only things as well with the dad

[Image: xQYLz9X.jpg]

you had a normal routine... in the morning... that your new dad would ne reading the newpaper and you would have to suck him

that was the main reason he wanted a girl to have fun with her like this... but he ddint mind you doing it 

like any morning... he was readin and you was sucking his cock... he was acting like you wasnt even there... 

dad: jaan... woh breakfast ke liye aaj kya hai... make me something good... aaj toh morning kaafi acha ja raha hai mera toh 

[Image: rSM4WY1.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(24-03-2020, 02:46 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: jee saab mein karta hoon (playing with his balls too ..sucking all over making a sloppy blowjob) umm umm slurp

guy: mmmmm acha hai... i mean why are you begging here on the streets... iss raandi khaana le jao aur dekhna kitne paise milegaye 

anushka: woh nahin woh nahin karna hai woh aap bas poore paise de do

even thou she had to do this... she didnt want to make you a full on whore

guy: haan haan doonga na... woh paise diye hai na... tip toh poora hone ke baad milti hai... aadha kaam karne ke liye nahin milti hai tip pata hai na

once i have cummed dwn this sluts mouth phir tip milegi... come on make me cum chalo...

[Image: cRb0CLl.jpg]

WD: haan saab... sssluurrpp main kar raha hoon aapke liye mmmmm

your mom having to watch you suck another guy off... she just watching with her tits out 

guy: mmmm aise hi... dont stop now... abhi toh hone hi wala hai mera aaaahh aaahh just keep going... open that motuh more chalo 

he kept your head in one place and then started cumming down your throat

guy: aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaza agaya aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

[Image: NLRYPRp.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 02:54 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shriya: nahin nahin... itna cum karogaye toh yeh toh karna padega na... i mean isko kuch nahin ho sakta hai 

she rubbing your lulli... since she loved your lulli a lot and wanted to keep it safe

shriya: first you show me that you can handle it well aur phirse yeh nahin hoga... tab nappy ki zaroroat nahin hogi... par abhi ke liye you need it 

she changing you and making you wear a nappy now... touching your lulli lovingly while she did as well 

this was your life now and you had to get used to it... but it wasnt only taking care with shriya there were only things as well with the dad

you had a normal routine... in the morning... that your new dad would ne reading the newpaper and you would have to suck him

that was the main reason he wanted a girl to have fun with her like this... but he ddint mind you doing it 

like any morning... he was readin and you was sucking his cock... he was acting like you wasnt even there... 

dad: jaan... woh breakfast ke liye aaj kya hai... make me something good... aaj toh morning kaafi acha ja raha hai mera toh 

every morningi was supposed to relive my new dad sucking his cock under the table

WD: woh daddy mujhay bhi bhook lagi hay breakfast chaiya na *licking his balls)

[Image: gUSs0bq.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 02:58 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy: mmmmm acha hai... i mean why are you begging here on the streets... iss raandi khaana le jao aur dekhna kitne paise milegaye 

anushka: woh nahin woh nahin karna hai woh aap bas poore paise de do

even thou she had to do this... she didnt want to make you a full on whore

guy: haan haan doonga na... woh paise diye hai na... tip toh poora hone ke baad milti hai... aadha kaam karne ke liye nahin milti hai tip pata hai na

once i have cummed dwn this sluts mouth phir tip milegi... come on make me cum chalo...

WD: haan saab... sssluurrpp main kar raha hoon aapke liye mmmmm

your mom having to watch you suck another guy off... she just watching with her tits out 

guy: mmmm aise hi... dont stop now... abhi toh hone hi wala hai mera aaaahh aaahh just keep going... open that motuh more chalo 

he kept your head in one place and then started cumming down your throat

guy: aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaza agaya aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
WD: (the cum down my thorat he was making me gag) yngg gn umm (i showed him that i swallowed all of it)

[Image: IMG_20200323_085718.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 03:01 AM)wkdevil Wrote: every morningi was supposed to relive my new dad sucking his cock under the table

WD: woh daddy mujhay bhi bhook lagi hay breakfast chaiya na *licking his balls)

dad: milegi na... pehle tum apna kaam karo... phir breakfast milegi tumhe teek hai... disturb mat karo subah subah 

shriya: dont be mean to him... woh bas breakfast ke liye pooch raha hai na... ill get you some WD par pehle apne daddy ke help karo tum teek hai na 

dad: haan haan woh hi toh main keh raha hoon... pehle yeh karo phir kha lena teek hai 

WD: haan daddy woh main aapke liye pehle karta hoon... woh i think hone wala hai aapka mmmm sssluurrpp mmmm mmmm

[Image: R6eU8GO.jpg]

dad: aise balls chatogaye toh zaroor jaldi hojayega mera toh... karte raho 

this was normal for every mornign... this was what you did... sucked your dad off in the morning before having your breakfast and he went to work

dad: mmmmm mmmmmmmm mooh aur kholo chalo abhi hone wala hai mera aaaahhhh mmmm mmmmmmmm aaaaaahhhhh

he kept reading his newpaper while he was cumming in your mouth as well... making you do all the work yourself to suck it and clean it

[Image: WuYnFeU.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 03:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (the cum down my thorat he was making me gag) yngg gn umm (i showed him that i swallowed all of it)

guy: open your mouth more mujhe dekhne do poora se... open that slut mouth

you showing him but he knew you swallowed it all he just wanted you to open your mouth so he could spit in your mouth and he did 

guy: thu thu thu... yeh lo ab top bhi milegi tumhe (giving you more money) acha kaam kiya... main keh raha hoon raandi khaana bhej do isse ab 

anushka: nahin nain tumara hogaya hai na... woh you can leave... bacha yahan aao mujhe dekhne do 

[Image: o9ylxsu.jpg]

anushka checking up on you now making sure you was fine... since you had so suck his cock 

anushka: lagta hai teek ho... woh chalo ab ghar chalte hai kyun ab toh kaafi paise mil gaye hai aur kuch nahin karna padega humein chalo 

you both went home and went to sleep and relaxed... but it was only a night relax since the next day was the same thing again 

first thing on the streets... trying to earn money... today you had bought some toys out to sell to get extra money during the day 

[Image: II9uP75.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 03:08 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dad: milegi na... pehle tum apna kaam karo... phir breakfast milegi tumhe teek hai... disturb mat karo subah subah 

shriya: dont be mean to him... woh bas breakfast ke liye pooch raha hai na... ill get you some WD par pehle apne daddy ke help karo tum teek hai na 

dad: haan haan woh hi toh main keh raha hoon... pehle yeh karo phir kha lena teek hai 

WD: haan daddy woh main aapke liye pehle karta hoon... woh i think hone wala hai aapka mmmm sssluurrpp mmmm mmmm

dad: aise balls chatogaye toh zaroor jaldi hojayega mera toh... karte raho 

this was normal for every mornign... this was what you did... sucked your dad off in the morning before having your breakfast and he went to work

dad: mmmmm mmmmmmmm mooh aur kholo chalo abhi hone wala hai mera aaaahhhh mmmm mmmmmmmm aaaaaahhhhh

he kept reading his newpaper while he was cumming in your mouth as well... making you do all the work yourself to suck it and clean it

i drank all the cum he gave me, he left for work and now i was alone with mom for the day

WD: moom when can i go back to school

[Image: AGEXfAq.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 03:12 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy: open your mouth more mujhe dekhne do poora se... open that slut mouth

you showing him but he knew you swallowed it all he just wanted you to open your mouth so he could spit in your mouth and he did 

guy: thu thu thu... yeh lo ab top bhi milegi tumhe (giving you more money) acha kaam kiya... main keh raha hoon raandi khaana bhej do isse ab 

anushka: nahin nain tumara hogaya hai na... woh you can leave... bacha yahan aao mujhe dekhne do 

anushka checking up on you now making sure you was fine... since you had so suck his cock 

anushka: lagta hai teek ho... woh chalo ab ghar chalte hai kyun ab toh kaafi paise mil gaye hai aur kuch nahin karna padega humein chalo 

you both went home and went to sleep and relaxed... but it was only a night relax since the next day was the same thing again 

first thing on the streets... trying to earn money... today you had bought some toys out to sell to get extra money during the day 

we had to seel the toys in the day to have something going to the expensive cars one by one

[Image: iCN4vMn.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 03:17 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i drank all the cum he gave me, he left for work and now i was alone with mom for the day

WD: moom when can i go back to school

shirya: nahin nahin abhi nahin... maybe ill think about it later... abhi you need to stay here teek hai na 

she didnt want you to leave the house since she was scared you might not come back so she wanted to keep an eye on you all the time 

so much so that whenever she went out she made sure you came with her so she could keep you with her at all times 

shriya: chalo chalo abhi bhar jaana hai humein... i need to do some shopping aur you need to come as well... chalo lets go... aur make sure you 

[Image: ASguq1O.jpg]

dont cum varna sabke saamn tumari nappy change karoongi teek hai toh uspe control rakhna hai tumhe ache se 

(she taking you out and doing some shoppong with you... and then you both in a lift and sometimes she coudlnt keep her hands off you)

shriya: mera beta kitna acha lag raha ahi... (she would pick you up and start kissing you in the lift you in her arms

and other would be loooking at whats going on) kya dekh rahe ho tum log... beta hai mera... kabhi aise nahin kiya apne bete ke satah muuaahh

[Image: XDdfL17.jpg]