Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(27-10-2019, 10:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u had too look down otherwise u would have no idea what would happen

but u could hear it all ur dream woman having her asse atan and u couldn't even look

guy: holy shit man that ass is soo good so lucky to watch this

guy 2: man i think hes gonna pass out shes just holding him there like a toy

girl: i wish someone would dominate me like that

rounda: (she then pushed him and puled his legs behind his head his hard cock was poiting up) im gonna ride u u stay still

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (she moaned so hard u still dint look up) lemm take that cock

guy: fuck thats hot his cock is in her but looks like shes fucking him (teasing u) man u had to watch this too bad

rounda: hmmm ahh ahh u u also look down got it otherwidw im gonna bust ur head open

(all this was happening and u couldnt look) hey hey stay hard got it

trainer: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im cummming (she then got up and he came on his chest)

rounda: fuckin hell u lasted 5  minutes

i coudlnt believe i wasnt allowed to look at this... i wanted to so bad... but she said to me look down and there was no way i was 

going to go against what she said... she even controlling what the crowd could look at as well while dominting him

she not even letting him cum in her... making him cum on his chest
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(27-10-2019, 11:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (sharing and licking all the cum of his cock) umm massi aaj ek say zyada  milayga

(i raised my hands) uncle laoo na hilata hoon woh massi ahhhh ahhh massi ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(i just came in her while she was riding me)

she felt you cumming insdie her... and she got up from you now... letting you relax a little as well 

kareena: jisko karna hai kar skate ho... everyone can pay after they done now... ab toh maaze le lo raandyan ke teek hai 

she saying they could pay later and now have they fun 

kareena: WD tum yahan aao pehle (she grabbing you and making you stand up and bend over now and she on her knees behind you and near

[Image: GK907RI.jpg]

your ass and she spread your ass cheeks open and pushed her face in your ass and she eating your ass now

man 3: mera hiulana hai na tumhe... yeh le bacha

be cumming and he giving his cock in your hand now... and saying to you jerk it off

man 4: aare do do haath hai na uske... mera bhi hila sakta hai woh toh... yeh bhi le raandi mera bhi haath mein le 

[Image: iDMrN5j.jpg]

two guys infront of you handing they cocks in your hand nowwhile alia now she was turned upsdei down... still in they air now like  a

standing 69 position and 4 cocks around her face as well 'yeh le nabachi... lo mooh mein'

alia: aise toh teek se nazar bhi nahin araha hai mujeh toh woh main kasie karoongi woh eermmm do na phir mujhe uncle 

man 6: teek hai nazar nahin araha hai aise hi teek hai (they pushign they cocks on her face... 4 cocks on her face now

[Image: KWDED0T.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 11:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i coudlnt believe i wasnt allowed to look at this... i wanted to so bad... but she said to me look down and there was no way i was 

going to go against what she said... she even controlling what the crowd could look at as well while dominting him

she not even letting him cum in her... making him cum on his chest

she then pulled her pants up and kicked him

rounda: next time i need two trianers at once got it now get ur self cleaned

(she came outside the rings and snapped her fingers at u) follow me (u took 2 steps) uh uh wait u need to walk 5 steps behind got it

(u ahd no idea what she wanted she throwing her gloves as she walked u following her)

[Image: 4zeSZkv.jpg]

looks like u take orders u dint even glance once (She stopped and turned and got close literally breathing in ur face)

dont find me hot huh? (she was just playing) shhh dont talk walk

[Image: ZpGFhyS.jpg]

(she went in her oom and took her top off casualy u still looking down) u can look uo now its ok

(u did and she took her pants off and got in the shower) whats ur deal  dont look the MMA type

did u forget ur way to day care (lauging at her own joke calling u a kid)

what u staring at havent seen a woman take a shower?

[Image: kCDoait.jpg]
(25-10-2019, 10:46 AM)timewaster Wrote: tharki dimaag october 2019 survey

may the best cunt win 

tW : THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TREMENDOUS RESPONSES 

70+  despite diwali pressures at all our houses/ families 

both survey results are despite similar questions coming out interestingly different Smile

loving it 

RESULTS WILL BE OUT LATEST ON THE COMING WEEKEND I.E. 2nd /  3rd Nov

if you have not taken up the survey till now do so please !!! 

Survey 1 - can nominate more than 1 celebrity for a category : http://tiny.cc/q1u5ez
Survey 2 - can nominate just 1 celebrity per category : http://tiny.cc/63u5ez

[Image: EHygr-7XkAEauhc?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
TW: WD look who is coming bakc Big Grin

[Image: EILMzGIXYAAynWW?format=jpg&name=large]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(31-10-2019, 12:59 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW: WD look who is coming bakc Big Grin

[Image: EILMzGIXYAAynWW?format=jpg&name=large]

ohhh lord finally
jhanvi... she had become so spoilt now... she thought she could get away with anything 

and she really could... since her parents never said anything to her and whenever she got in trouble they used they money to get her out of touble

even in school when she was failing instead of studying harder all she did was get her dad to pay the school

[Image: zeZS1ES.jpg]

that way she didnt have to work at all and still get want she wants... she was on her way out and you sat there with your wife watching TV and she

came and without asking went in your wallet and took some money you stood up she said 'aare haan' you think she coming to ask now

jhanvi: yeh lo 'she threw her panty at your face' that way you dont have to sneak in my room when mom is not watching na

[Image: 6JWHA2P.jpg]
aish... her main thing in life was to take care of her son... she made sure to take good care of him

her being a whore... thats how she earned money for the house... being a single mom was hard but being a whore helped her out a lot... snce she could

eanr a lot of money and take good care of her little WD... but that also meant she was away from him for sometimes as well

[Image: DNWhGfZ.jpg]

but when she was with him she made sure to spend a lot of time with him... her being a whore... all the street knew as wlel they all had fucked her

and many more people knew... today aish didnt have any clients but still had to go out and do things but she made sure when she didnt

have clients and she went out to take her son with her... so both of them waitign at the bus stop 'you ok na WD... bhook toh nahin lagi na tumhe'

[Image: y3LvZbf.jpg]
ur big day  in college and it was surely a weired day u were getting so uch attention

before no one would even talk to u now u had eyes all on u

but not all all of them loking at u liked u some bitches in ur class dint like u, u were competition to them

girl: hmm pata nahin kya samajthi hay apnay app ko shes showing way too much leg dekho toh

girl 2:  haan what a skank  pata nahin kahan say ayi hay i heard my bf talk to his friends about her zada hi intrest hay sabko ismay

girl 3: array nazar rakho uspay shes way hotter than u chay toh leyjaygi tumaray bf ko

[Image: 1x847LG.jpg]

girl 4: array i heard shes a slut she jst sucked a guy off in the college bathroom (starting a fake rumor)

(though u had no idea all this was being said about u, u had new admirers right next to u sumit the class nerd)

sumit: woh i cant belive u sat next to me..woh any help u need mujhay batna ok

[Image: erlprpl.jpg]

(class in session he just lokked over) array aisay nahin just take that out and add here (while doing he mistaekenly touched ur hand)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (u say he started shaking and turned a little) woh escusue me i need to go to the bathroom?

guy: kya huwa bay ladki ko chutay hi nikal gaya kya? (sumit took out his bag in front of him and left the class)

[Image: yYsqx1R.png]
(01-11-2019, 05:30 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: jhanvi... she had become so spoilt now... she thought she could get away with anything 

and she really could... since her parents never said anything to her and whenever she got in trouble they used they money to get her out of touble

even in school when she was failing instead of studying harder all she did was get her dad to pay the school

that way she didnt have to work at all and still get want she wants... she was on her way out and you sat there with your wife watching TV and she

came and without asking went in your wallet and took some money you stood up she said 'aare haan' you think she coming to ask now

jhanvi: yeh lo 'she threw her panty at your face' that way you dont have to sneak in my room when mom is not watching na

i spent more money in getting her passing grades than on her fees and here she threw her panties at me though i never looked at her like that

WD: kya batemizi hay yeh aur wallet doo wapas mera

[Image: yDSH3bn.jpg]