Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(27-10-2019, 10:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: for her u dint even exist she knew she had fans but dint give them much thought

guy: last question uts rumored that u have been running away from the next fight and u dint wanna get booked

guy 2: ya maybe u are out of steam like u know rita has challenged u maybe u are too scared to fight her

ronda: how many of u are here hold on hmm i count 7..i think u 7  can be as strong as her right

(they all loking at each other confused) take ur ohone out ya take it out set it to umm 7 guys right ok 7 seconds set it ok

and keep the cameras rolling

guy 3: fine there i did it (as he said that ronda picked and slammed him on the floor..jump kicked 2 guys)

(and threw on guy on the other 2 )

rounda : 3 sec left (smashed one guy thorugh the camera and slapped a guy so hard he passed out)

ughh u got blood on my shoes any more questions (the rest of the media literally ran away u saw all that live)

she had no idea who i was... she even forgot she threw her towel to me... yet i was going to keep that towel forver and never clean it or use it

she there and media asking her stupid questions and then she beating up the media guys live... she was the baddest bitch she didnt care

beating them up and full of arrogance asking if there was more questions... i saw that and was so happy
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(27-10-2019, 09:59 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she still had your body facing them while you was kissing her... just turning your head to face her and she letting you kiss her showing 

them how eager you was 'muuaahh muaahhh dekho kitna chahti hai yeh raandi dekho toh muuaahh muuaahhh' while youw as kissing ehr took 

her hand and took it at your shirt and ripped open your shir as well now and her hand going all over her body... all over your chest and 

going down to your navel area... like touching you all over now... she just teasing them while kissing you and touching your body 

man 4: fuck fuck... maal hai na sach mein... dekho toh... body dekh... maaza aayega iske saath mein pakka sach mein damn thats a fine body

man 5: fuck mujhe toh chaiye na... i need this whore so bad now... mera toh yeh dekhte hi khaada hogaya hai ab toh 

kareena now coming infront of you and keeping your standing and she going on and started licking your chest now infront of them 

alia: aaaahh aaahahhh unlce aap toh aaahhh bhot ache se karte ho woh aaaahhh mmmmm mmmmmm woh aaaahhh

man 7: chut kaise taste aati hai... acha taste hai kya... main to chut ke ander hi daal loonga dekhna... want to fuck that tight bitch 

dadaji: aare nahin nahin iski raandi mom ko pata nahin lagna chaiye ki yeh raandi hai abhi... i mean gaand if you pay a lot par chut abhi nahin

WD: umm masii shirt mooma nay dilayi thi (my massi licking me all over ) woh massi woh uncle ka (one guys was touching his cock)

woh unka mooh mein (opened my mouth) chaiya na

[Image: 9mgFAhr.jpg]
Happy diwali Brothers
[Image: 72776424_100629928027314_619847284950672...nc_cat=106]
(27-10-2019, 10:12 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm masii shirt mooma nay dilayi thi (my massi licking me all over ) woh massi woh uncle ka (one guys was touching his cock)

woh unka mooh mein (opened my mouth) chaiya na

kareena: aare aram karo na WD sab milega... abhi wait karo (she wanted ot make sure she teased them as much as possible and she going on

her knees and licking your navel area as well.. even spitting on your navel area and licing the spit off you as well... she looking back at 

them like teasing them ;chaiye... toh paise rakho aur le lo jitna chaiye... varna main hi le loongi poora i dont mind at all mmm uuuumm mmmm'

alia: aaahhhh woh dadu kuch ho raha hai mujhe aaaahh dadu aaaaaahhhh aaaaahhhh aaaaahhhh aaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhh

[Image: k14w2xl.jpg]

alia was cumming now and the uncle wasnt moving from her pussy lettign all her juices flow on his face and he just staying there from as long 

as he could now 'mmmmmmmmm kya taste hai... aur do na... fuck.... bachi ka taste hi alag hai normal raandiyan se mmmmm mmmm'

dadaji: aare bas bas ab hogaya hai... chalo tum hato abhi... 'he moving him away'

alia: par dadu mujhe toh aur chaiye na abhi... woh abhi let him stay na

[Image: r3zoN8s.jpg]

dadaji: aare nahin nahin bachi woh kya hai deho baaki unlces bhi hai na unka nahin lena hai tumhe... ab baaki ke saath bhi karna hai na 

alia: woh haan haan woh mujhe baaki ke saath bhi woh teek hai phir... (they stood there staring at her 'fuck ab toh main bhi loonga')

kareena: chalo WD yahan aao (she pushing you to the floor now and she climbing on top of you she inf ull charge now) yeh ande rdaalo

she telling you but doing it herself since she knew she needed to do anything 'ab sahi show shuru hua hai'

[Image: k52clxk.png]
(27-10-2019, 10:17 PM)SPchitti Wrote: Happy diwali Brothers

Happy Diwali

Smile Smile Smile
(27-10-2019, 10:10 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she had no idea who i was... she even forgot she threw her towel to me... yet i was going to keep that towel forver and never clean it or use it

she there and media asking her stupid questions and then she beating up the media guys live... she was the baddest bitch she didnt care

beating them up and full of arrogance asking if there was more questions... i saw that and was so happy

on a day when she had a good mood she would reply to her fans over twitter

rounda: ya ya i can easily take the mens champion he looks so weak

guy: can i take u out on a date?

rounda: how much do u press 200? if not then no

guy 2: u looked s hot in the cage please talk to me

[Image: 6SCzSOI.jpg]

(she ignored most of the compliments  and whatever she posted u liked but she dint know)

rounda: sned me some pics guys only some hunks preferably;y in the gym lifting some weights if i like u im DTF (down to fuck)

(they all floded her dm and then after a day she up;oaded a video herself)

[Image: 99akYCS.jpg]

rounda: (she poitng a camera at a guy well built but on the floor naked) such a week bitch couldnt hand a little choking

(she slapped him and woke him up and started puling at his cock) hey get this hard we doin a 9th round come on

[Image: KTwhiMa.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:18 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: aare aram karo na WD sab milega... abhi wait karo (she wanted ot make sure she teased them as much as possible and she going on

her knees and licking your navel area as well.. even spitting on your navel area and licing the spit off you as well... she looking back at 

them like teasing them ;chaiye... toh paise rakho aur le lo jitna chaiye... varna main hi le loongi poora i dont mind at all mmm uuuumm mmmm'

alia: aaahhhh woh dadu kuch ho raha hai mujhe aaaahh dadu aaaaaahhhh aaaaahhhh aaaaahhhh aaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhh

alia was cumming now and the uncle wasnt moving from her pussy lettign all her juices flow on his face and he just staying there from as long 

as he could now 'mmmmmmmmm kya taste hai... aur do na... fuck.... bachi ka taste hi alag hai normal raandiyan se mmmmm mmmm'

dadaji: aare bas bas ab hogaya hai... chalo tum hato abhi... 'he moving him away'

alia: par dadu mujhe toh aur chaiye na abhi... woh abhi let him stay na

dadaji: aare nahin nahin bachi woh kya hai deho baaki unlces bhi hai na unka nahin lena hai tumhe... ab baaki ke saath bhi karna hai na 

alia: woh haan haan woh mujhe baaki ke saath bhi woh teek hai phir... (they stood there staring at her 'fuck ab toh main bhi loonga')

kareena: chalo WD yahan aao (she pushing you to the floor now and she climbing on top of you she inf ull charge now) yeh ande rdaalo

she telling you but doing it herself since she knew she needed to do anything 'ab sahi show shuru hua hai'

WD: umm massi dekhoon na alia ka ek baar hogaya mera nahin huwa (a little sad) jaldi karo na

(seeing the men) array massi koi hila bhi nahin raha hay daddu apka hard hay?

[Image: C2JkSQP.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:17 PM)SPchitti Wrote: Happy diwali Brothers

happy diwali bro
(27-10-2019, 10:19 PM)wkdevil Wrote: on a day when she had a good mood she would reply to her fans over twitter

rounda: ya ya i can easily take the mens champion he looks so weak

guy: can i take u out on a date?

rounda: how much do u press 200? if not then no

guy 2: u looked s hot in the cage please talk to me

(she ignored most of the compliments  and whatever she posted u liked but she dint know)

rounda: sned me some pics guys only some hunks preferably;y in the gym lifting some weights if i like u im DTF (down to fuck)

(they all floded her dm and then after a day she up;oaded a video herself)

rounda: (she poitng a camera at a guy well built but on the floor naked) such a week bitch couldnt hand a little choking

(she slapped him and woke him up and started puling at his cock) hey get this hard we doin a 9th round come on

she replying to fans... saying she could beat up the mens champion... every tweet i liked she didnt know at all... she asking how much

guys pressed... i never went to the gym at all... so i knew i coudlnt really say or do anything but i was still so crazy about her

she got flooded with DMs and then we getting a video like that... he was so well built but calling him a weak bitch and he was lying there
(27-10-2019, 10:22 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm massi dekhoon na alia ka ek baar hogaya mera nahin huwa (a little sad) jaldi karo na

(seeing the men) array massi koi hila bhi nahin raha hay daddu apka hard hay?

they all looking at the show now... watching kareena climb on you and keep you down on the gorund and putting your small dick inside her now

kareena: mmmm mmmmm haan haan deho toh... koi kuch bhi nahin kar raha hai lagta hai mujhe hi karna padeag tumare saath aur

phir tumare dadu ko hi karna padega... humein gahr pe hi jyada maaza aata tha na... chalo ghar chalte hai iske baad (she kept riding you)

[Image: S6TQ2N6.jpg]

main tumara karwati hoon na (while this going on guys were paying up sicne they didnt want to wait now and one guy coming closer

to you and kareena where she was riding you and he brought his cock to her face and she smiling) dekho bacha... tumare liye koi agaya hai

(saying that she took the cock and brought it down closer to you and now both yours and kareenas lips near it and she started licking it now)

kareena: main toh le rahi hoon WD tumhe nahin chaiye toh teek hai mujhe toh chaiye ba (your small dick still inside her right now)

[Image: 9EFGelM.jpg]

some more guys payign and going to alia but more than one 203 guys going all at once and grabbing her now and bringing her in the middle

fo them and all of them groping her body... she was so small infront of them odl men groping her like pervs... one groping her ass)

dadaji: aare bachi... lagta hai uncles ko jyada pasand agai tum... ab toh tum apne uncles ke saath hi

alia: aaahhh woh koi meri bum bum ko bhi woh koi chu raha hai aur aaahh woh ki neeche wahan bhi... woh dadu sab th ek saath touch kar rahe hai

[Image: AsYPOyt.jpg]