Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(27-10-2019, 10:23 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she replying to fans... saying she could beat up the mens champion... every tweet i liked she didnt know at all... she asking how much

guys pressed... i never went to the gym at all... so i knew i coudlnt really say or do anything but i was still so crazy about her

she got flooded with DMs and then we getting a video like that... he was so well built but calling him a weak bitch and he was lying there

she laughing and jerking him off still showing the video

she was naked but dint care her focus was on him (she picked a strong guy like him over her shoulder

and in one hand camera she went to her pool and threw him in)

rounda: hmm theres that guys if u cant handle me dont bother texting me got it
[Image: swimsuit-issue-2015-mix-martial-artist-r...=2048x2048]

(it was couple of weeks and u dint hear anything in the  news or on her personal media outlets and then it was announced

she was prepping for a new fight and a open training sesion to the public was happening

u fisrt in line were there and entered to saw she sweaty  fighting with her trainer)

[Image: wVoIQcr.jpg]

traineR: damn dont punch so hard ull knock my teethes out

rounda : (giving hima flying kick and she missed) almost got u come here

(she then tackeld him and boughth im on the ground) tap out come one tap out (he dint so then she literally sat on his face not leting him breath)

[Image: GngN572.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:32 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she laughing and jerking him off still showing the video

she was naked but dint care her focus was on him (she picked a strong guy like him over her shoulder

and in one hand camera she went to her pool and threw him in)

rounda: hmm theres that guys if u cant handle me dont bother texting me got it

(it was couple of weeks and u dint hear anything in the  news or on her personal media outlets and then it was announced

she was prepping for a new fight and a open training sesion to the public was happening

u fisrt in line were there and entered to saw she sweaty  fighting with her trainer)

traineR: damn dont punch so hard ull knock my teethes out

rounda : (giving hima flying kick and she missed) almost got u come here

(she then tackeld him and boughth im on the ground) tap out come one tap out (he dint so then she literally sat on his face not leting him breath)

she just lifted him up so easily... and then threw him in the pool letting others know not to text if they coudlnt handle her... but then not

hearing anyting and then her training session iw as there again... right at the front watching her train... the trainer even saying 

not to punch so hard but she didnt care and even taking him down... no guy wanted to beat up by a woman like this but infront of her even 

guys were nothing... all this happening in public i was watching and loving it
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(27-10-2019, 10:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they all looking at the show now... watching kareena climb on you and keep you down on the gorund and putting your small dick inside her now

kareena: mmmm mmmmm haan haan deho toh... koi kuch bhi nahin kar raha hai lagta hai mujhe hi karna padeag tumare saath aur

phir tumare dadu ko hi karna padega... humein gahr pe hi jyada maaza aata tha na... chalo ghar chalte hai iske baad (she kept riding you)

main tumara karwati hoon na (while this going on guys were paying up sicne they didnt want to wait now and one guy coming closer

to you and kareena where she was riding you and he brought his cock to her face and she smiling) dekho bacha... tumare liye koi agaya hai

(saying that she took the cock and brought it down closer to you and now both yours and kareenas lips near it and she started licking it now)

kareena: main toh le rahi hoon WD tumhe nahin chaiye toh teek hai mujhe toh chaiye ba (your small dick still inside her right now)

some more guys payign and going to alia but more than one 203 guys going all at once and grabbing her now and bringing her in the middle

fo them and all of them groping her body... she was so small infront of them odl men groping her like pervs... one groping her ass)

dadaji: aare bachi... lagta hai uncles ko jyada pasand agai tum... ab toh tum apne uncles ke saath hi

alia: aaahhh woh koi meri bum bum ko bhi woh koi chu raha hai aur aaahh woh ki neeche wahan bhi... woh dadu sab th ek saath touch kar rahe hai
WD; um ahhh massi toh luli mein acha fell hora hay (as soon  the cock came close i strated licking it)

massi aap hatho mera hay yeh (he got so hard hearing that) but share kartay hay (we both kissing and the cock betwwen us)

[Image: bWbob5l.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD; um ahhh massi toh luli mein acha fell hora hay (as soon  the cock came close i strated licking it)

massi aap hatho mera hay yeh (he got so hard hearing that) but share kartay hay (we both kissing and the cock betwwen us)

kareena: sirf tumara kahan hai... mera bhi hai teek hai... akele hi nahin le sakte ho... dekho toh itna bada hai yeh 

alia: dadu woh kahan ho aap dadu (she in middle she coudlnt even see anyone besdies these old men around ehr looking at her)

man 2: mujhe chaiye yeh maal toh (he picked her up and he kissing her now holding her in the air

[Image: iwrTizy.jpg]

alia: mmmmm woh hawa mien toh bhot acha lagta hai mujhe hamesha hi... i like it like this mmmm mmmmm aise hi aur karo na 

man 2: muuaahhh mera mann karein toh aise hi rkahoon tumhe toh (he kept her there kissing her and then the other guy saying 'pass her na' 

ha passed her over but kept her in the air and just passingf her over like that) ab meri baari hai (he licking her nipples now)

[Image: pSjJDjM.jpg]

man 1: fuck isko poora chaiye... dont owrry... poora tumari hi gaand mein jayega dekhna tum

he was so hard hearing you say that.. while both you and kareena kissing and licking his cock while your small dick inside her still 

kareena: kaise laga WD acha hai na... dekho kitna kitna bada hogaya hai humare liye... woh WD yahan aao yahan aao 

she grabbing you and kissing you now as well sharing the saliva and while you was kissing he was rubbing his cock on both your lips as well)

[Image: XzBBTgb.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she just lifted him up so easily... and then threw him in the pool letting others know not to text if they coudlnt handle her... but then not

hearing anyting and then her training session iw as there again... right at the front watching her train... the trainer even saying 

not to punch so hard but she didnt care and even taking him down... no guy wanted to beat up by a woman like this but infront of her even 

guys were nothing... all this happening in public i was watching and loving it

thw whoel crowd watching and hotting for her going crazy especially as she started riding his face

she still in her clothes but it wasnt sexual for her it was about power

rounda: what cant get up come on just push me over come on atleast try (she caught his handa and kept it on sides and started humping his face)

haha looks like i need to get a tougher trainer

[Image: wZoHdPv.jpg]

(she moved one hand back nad pulled his shorts down) ohh did this get u hard did it  come on try to fuck me go ahead

trainer: uhh umm ah rousey move (he tried his best and rounda just got up he trying to pull his shorts she tore it off him)

[Image: GrUsmJc.jpg]
rounda: (she seeing all guys and girls her fgans around and she pulled her psnts down) come on ur knees and eat this ass

trainer: oh come on not here in the open  (she gave him a look and he came and started eating her ass)

rounda: ahhhh thats good all they way in maybe then ill not beat ur ass next time (as she was being licked her eyes went to u)

U ya U (pointing at u in the crowd) eyes down ..DOWN I SAID!!

[Image: 92ZHj0v.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:46 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: sirf tumara kahan hai... mera bhi hai teek hai... akele hi nahin le sakte ho... dekho toh itna bada hai yeh 

alia: dadu woh kahan ho aap dadu (she in middle she coudlnt even see anyone besdies these old men around ehr looking at her)

man 2: mujhe chaiye yeh maal toh (he picked her up and he kissing her now holding her in the air

alia: mmmmm woh hawa mien toh bhot acha lagta hai mujhe hamesha hi... i like it like this mmmm mmmmm aise hi aur karo na 

man 2: muuaahhh mera mann karein toh aise hi rkahoon tumhe toh (he kept her there kissing her and then the other guy saying 'pass her na' 

ha passed her over but kept her in the air and just passingf her over like that) ab meri baari hai (he licking her nipples now)

man 1: fuck isko poora chaiye... dont owrry... poora tumari hi gaand mein jayega dekhna tum

he was so hard hearing you say that.. while both you and kareena kissing and licking his cock while your small dick inside her still 

kareena: kaise laga WD acha hai na... dekho kitna kitna bada hogaya hai humare liye... woh WD yahan aao yahan aao 

she grabbing you and kissing you now as well sharing the saliva and while you was kissing he was rubbing his cock on both your lips as well)
WD: umm masii acha hay woh dadu kay baad inka hi dekha hay bada hay bohot

woh poora mooh mein jayga (i looked at him) try karo na uncle (i licked all the saliva off massi mouth)

[Image: 3JZ2AoP.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:48 PM)wkdevil Wrote: thw whoel crowd watching and hotting for her going crazy especially as she started riding his face

she still in her clothes but it wasnt sexual for her it was about power

rounda: what cant get up come on just push me over come on atleast try (she caught his handa and kept it on sides and started humping his face)

haha looks like i need to get a tougher trainer

(she moved one hand back nad pulled his shorts down) ohh did this get u hard did it  come on try to fuck me go ahead

trainer: uhh umm ah rousey move (he tried his best and rounda just got up he trying to pull his shorts she tore it off him)

ounda: (she seeing all guys and girls her fgans around and she pulled her psnts down) come on ur knees and eat this ass

trainer: oh come on not here in the open  (she gave him a look and he came and started eating her ass)

rounda: ahhhh thats good all they way in maybe then ill not beat ur ass next time (as she was being licked her eyes went to u)

U ya U (pointing at u in the crowd) eyes down ..DOWN I SAID!!

she was just dominting him right there infront of everyone... it was so humiiating for him but he knew he coudlnt do anything infront of her

pulling his shorts down and even pulling her own pants down and making him eat her ass in public it was so hot i was loving it 

i coudlnt help but watch and loves this and then she pointing at me i coudlnt believe but as soon as she said that i quikcly looked down

even thou i wanted to look i didnt dare look now
(27-10-2019, 10:53 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was just dominting him right there infront of everyone... it was so humiiating for him but he knew he coudlnt do anything infront of her

pulling his shorts down and even pulling her own pants down and making him eat her ass in public it was so hot i was loving it 

i coudlnt help but watch and loves this and then she pointing at me i coudlnt believe but as soon as she said that i quikcly looked down

even thou i wanted to look i didnt dare look now

u had too look down otherwise u would have no idea what would happen

but u could hear it all ur dream woman having her asse atan and u couldn't even look

guy: holy shit man that ass is soo good so lucky to watch this

guy 2: man i think hes gonna pass out shes just holding him there like a toy

girl: i wish someone would dominate me like that

[Image: xGcR5GR.jpg]

rounda: (she then pushed him and puled his legs behind his head his hard cock was poiting up) im gonna ride u u stay still

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (she moaned so hard u still dint look up) lemm take that cock

guy: fuck thats hot his cock is in her but looks like shes fucking him (teasing u) man u had to watch this too bad

[Image: ronda-rousey-visits-the-tonight-show-sta...=2048x2048]

rounda: hmmm ahh ahh u u also look down got it otherwidw im gonna bust ur head open

(all this was happening and u couldnt look) hey hey stay hard got it

trainer: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im cummming (she then got up and he came on his chest)

rounda: fuckin hell u lasted 5  minutes

[Image: ronda-rousey-poses-for-a-portrait-on-may...=2048x2048]
(27-10-2019, 10:51 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm masii acha hay woh dadu kay baad inka hi dekha hay bada hay bohot

woh poora mooh mein jayga (i looked at him) try karo na uncle (i licked all the saliva off massi mouth)

he hearing that started shoving it in your mouth now... and pushign more and more in your mouth making you gag and kareena licking your face

as well now and it was getting hard for him... and he pulled his cock out of your mouth and started cumming on both your faces now 

man: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeh le aaaaaahahhhhhhh aur le aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck mannnnn 

then he stopped and kareena and your sharing it 'come on share karo WD kya sikhaya hai tumhe maine share it now.. muuaahh muuaahh mm'

[Image: g0nC3G4.jpg]

kareena: mmmm mmmmmmm thats like a good body na muuuaahh aur dekho lick it all off as well kuch leak bhi ho raha hai na lick karo 

you saw the cock still leaking and you started licking it.... whatever was dropping off licking it all clean now 'acha bacha hai'

man: fuck i loved it... ek bhar phirse hard hojaonga na main aur paise doonga aur loonga main iski phirse.... gaan leni hai mujhe toh

he moved but more men had payed now and they were ready for you as well 'baaki uncles ke saath bhi karna hia na WD'

[Image: iFCDEwR.jpg]

alia: mmmm mmmmm woh mmmmmmmm kkoi ander kyun nahin daal raha hai mere... no body is giving me they pee pee na dadu kaho na

man 3: aare tumne hi toh kaha tha

dadaji: paise don... aur gaand le lo bas chut offer par nahi hai... gaand toh le sakte ho agar paise diye toh 

they just licking her at the momet... licking her body,... all of them enjoying ehr body together... licking her small nipples as well

[Image: QaQFBNJ.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 11:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he hearing that started shoving it in your mouth now... and pushign more and more in your mouth making you gag and kareena licking your face

as well now and it was getting hard for him... and he pulled his cock out of your mouth and started cumming on both your faces now 

man: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeh le aaaaaahahhhhhhh aur le aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck mannnnn 

then he stopped and kareena and your sharing it 'come on share karo WD kya sikhaya hai tumhe maine share it now.. muuaahh muuaahh mm'

kareena: mmmm mmmmmmm thats like a good body na muuuaahh aur dekho lick it all off as well kuch leak bhi ho raha hai na lick karo 

you saw the cock still leaking and you started licking it.... whatever was dropping off licking it all clean now 'acha bacha hai'

man: fuck i loved it... ek bhar phirse hard hojaonga na main aur paise doonga aur loonga main iski phirse.... gaan leni hai mujhe toh

he moved but more men had payed now and they were ready for you as well 'baaki uncles ke saath bhi karna hia na WD'

alia: mmmm mmmmm woh mmmmmmmm kkoi ander kyun nahin daal raha hai mere... no body is giving me they pee pee na dadu kaho na

man 3: aare tumne hi toh kaha tha

dadaji: paise don... aur gaand le lo bas chut offer par nahi hai... gaand toh le sakte ho agar paise diye toh 

they just licking her at the momet... licking her body,... all of them enjoying ehr body together... licking her small nipples as well

WD: (sharing and licking all the cum of his cock) umm massi aaj ek say zyada  milayga

(i raised my hands) uncle laoo na hilata hoon woh massi ahhhh ahhh massi ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(i just came in her while she was riding me)

[Image: Ia9UWHZ.jpg]