Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(11-06-2021, 04:37 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: HAVING some fun guys?

Just started having fun Smile
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-06-2021, 04:42 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Just started having fun Smile

Without me!!!?
TAKE the ACT beyond SHAGGING....

TAKE the FANTASIES beyond NORMS....

TAKE the PLEASURE beyond MANIA....

Enjoyyyyyyyy!  bonerdance

(11-06-2021, 04:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she wanted me to get a hike so talking to you about it... and you saw that as a great chance to get with her since you had been eyeing her 

since you arrived at the house... and the thing was you was charming as well and hotter than me

so even she was into you a little... since you was much more of a man than her husband even at this young age 

and soon you had her in my bedrroom and you was fucking my wifes brains out... and she was moaning like crazy as well... because she had only

had my small dick all this time... never had been with a real man before and now she was 

[Image: LaxFJq2.jpg]

i came into the house... wanting to me my lovely wife... i didnt find her... but then i heard moans and screams coming out of the room

i thought maybe you brought home a girl i couldnt say anything to you since you was my boss's son

but going close and seeing my wives close on the floor and hearing 'aaahh aaaahh johnaaahh aaahhhh aur karo na aaahh aaahh mmmmmm 

aise toh kabhi nahin liya maine aaahh aaahh' i walked in and my wife was shocked 'woh IS woh eerrmm' but you wasnt... you had authority

you looked up while fucking my wife 'good your home IS... woh just make me some food and ill be out soon'

[Image: 6eqsqdG.jpg]

Hj : arey IS u home early looks like u r taking ur work lite ly haa as my dad went for a vacation haaa oh god IS
ur wife is just too much fucking from mrng cant get enough of her saying these things to u as u coming in
and seeing ur wife under me and have no clue what was happening as u were processing u heard a loud moan
of tammy as I filled her up 6th time and took my dick out and sat on the couch tamy time to clean up the
mess and she sat before me
(11-06-2021, 04:55 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : arey IS u home early looks like u r taking ur work lite ly haa as my dad went for a vacation haaa oh god IS
ur wife is just too much fucking from mrng cant get enough of her saying these things to u as u coming in
and seeing ur wife under me and have no clue what was happening as u were processing u heard a loud moan
of tammy as I filled her up 6th time and took my dick out and sat on the couch tamy time to clean up the
mess and she sat before me

you was talking so calmly to me while you was fucking my wife and you was also cumming inside her... she couldnt help it as well now 

tamanna: aaaaaaaahhhhhh this is the 6th time today john aaaaaahhhhhhh you made me cum so much as well aaaahhhh mmmmmmmmmm

itna toh main kabhi nahin kiya hai.. kabhi bhi... this was like the best ever (she saying you was her best ever while iw as stood right there)

woh i mean jaan your good as well par woh... yeh john toh chodta hi rehta hai... aur upar se itna nikal diya hai usne toh 

(i was shell shocked looking at this and tamanna got up and came to you and started sucking your cock nwo cleaning it all up... she had never

sucked my cock since we had been together... and here i was watching her with you)

[Image: a3EMeLH.jpg]

tamanna: kya hua jaan... ssluurrpp aur jaan i forgot to tell.. woh toh your got a hike as well.. woh eerrmm john ne kaha ki he was going to

talk about your hike with his dad when he gets back ssslluurrpp dekho kitna acha hai na sssllurrppp uumm mmm sslluurrppp 

HJ: aare ab dekh kya raha hai... you already finsih worked early... dont want this again.. kkyunki dad nahin iska yeh matlab nahin ki you can

finish early... (you had one hand on my wives head moving her head up and down) make me some toast teek hai... in the mood 

(i couldnt say anything... since i knew i couldnt say anything bad to you because you was my boss's son so i stayed silent and not things

had changed for us for sure... my wife was basically your bitch now and i couldnt do anything about it)

[Image: dK27YWp.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 05:04 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you was talking so calmly to me while you was fucking my wife and you was also cumming inside her... she couldnt help it as well now 

tamanna: aaaaaaaahhhhhh this is the 6th time today john aaaaaahhhhhhh you made me cum so much as well aaaahhhh mmmmmmmmmm

itna toh main kabhi nahin kiya hai.. kabhi bhi... this was like the best ever (she saying you was her best ever while iw as stood right there)

woh i mean jaan your good as well par woh... yeh john toh chodta hi rehta hai... aur upar se itna nikal diya hai usne toh 

(i was shell shocked looking at this and tamanna got up and came to you and started sucking your cock nwo cleaning it all up... she had never

sucked my cock since we had been together... and here i was watching her with you)

[Image: a3EMeLH.jpg]

tamanna: kya hua jaan... ssluurrpp aur jaan i forgot to tell.. woh toh your got a hike as well.. woh eerrmm john ne kaha ki he was going to

talk about your hike with his dad when he gets back ssslluurrpp dekho kitna acha hai na sssllurrppp uumm mmm sslluurrppp 

HJ: aare ab dekh kya raha hai... you already finsih worked early... dont want this again.. kkyunki dad nahin iska yeh matlab nahin ki you can

finish early... (you had one hand on my wives head moving her head up and down) make me some toast teek hai... in the mood 

(i couldnt say anything... since i knew i couldnt say anything bad to you because you was my boss's son so i stayed silent and not things

had changed for us for sure... my wife was basically your bitch now and i couldnt do anything about it)

[Image: dK27YWp.jpg]

Hj : I was using ur wife and matter of fact she loved it more than I would imagine I thought ke tum loog
sanskari ho par tumhari biwi tho raand nikli IS if only I knew before graduation party main tumhari ghar pe
rakh deta aur mere doston ke saat milkar khub maza lete koi baat nahi from now on this will be our base
camp and bitch I will make sure IS gets the hike so be more grateful both of u
(11-06-2021, 05:13 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : I was using ur wife and matter of fact she loved it more than I would imagine I thought ke tum loog
sanskari ho par tumhari biwi tho raand nikli IS if only I knew before graduation party main tumhari ghar pe
rakh deta aur mere doston ke saat milkar khub maza lete koi baat nahi from now on this will be our base
camp and bitch I will make sure IS gets the hike so be more grateful both of u

tamanna; woh haan haan john we are really grateful... kyun jaan... thank you bolo na john ko.. hes so nice na

saying to ne to tell you thank you while she was sucking your cock now 

IS: woh eerrmm haan woh thank you woh eerrmmm

John: ab chal... make me some food... kaafi bhook lagi hai... tumari raandi biwi ne toh thaka diya hai mujhe toh sach mein... chal ja abhi 

and thats how it was now... even when i rang from work to check up on my wife she was would answer the phone like 

tamanna: aaaahh aaahh woh haan jaan woh kya hua aaahh aaahh woh koi problem toh nahin hai na aaaahh aaaahh mmm aaaahhh

[Image: IsI9ezH.jpg]

IS: kya ho raha hai jaan... tum teek toh ho na 

tamanna: am fine aaahh woh bas woh joh laga hai... woh gaand mein karna tha usse aaj toh kafi ho raha hai aaahh aaahh woh aaahh

IS: main aaj jaldi ghar ajaon kya jaan... woh main ajao 

then i heard from the back 'if hes asking to come home early.. mana kar de... he needs to earn that hike... bolo kaam kar'

tamanna: suna jaan woh john ne kaha kaam karna padega... par when you get home i will ne waiting aaahh aaaahh woh main aaahh woh 

aaaahh aaahh abhi jaana padega mujhe jaan woh john kaafi zor se kar raha hai aaahh aaaahh fuck aaaahhh aaahhh

[Image: dyaYrw5.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 05:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna; woh haan haan john we are really grateful... kyun jaan... thank you bolo na john ko.. hes so nice na

saying to ne to tell you thank you while she was sucking your cock now 

IS: woh eerrmm haan woh thank you woh eerrmmm

John: ab chal... make me some food... kaafi bhook lagi hai... tumari raandi biwi ne toh thaka diya hai mujhe toh sach mein... chal ja abhi 

and thats how it was now... even when i rang from work to check up on my wife she was would answer the phone like 

tamanna: aaaahh aaahh woh haan jaan woh kya hua aaahh aaahh woh koi problem toh nahin hai na aaaahh aaaahh mmm aaaahhh

[Image: IsI9ezH.jpg]

IS: kya ho raha hai jaan... tum teek toh ho na 

tamanna: am fine aaahh woh bas woh joh laga hai... woh gaand mein karna tha usse aaj toh kafi ho raha hai aaahh aaahh woh aaahh

IS: main aaj jaldi ghar ajaon kya jaan... woh main ajao 

then i heard from the back 'if hes asking to come home early.. mana kar de... he needs to earn that hike... bolo kaam kar'

tamanna: suna jaan woh john ne kaha kaam karna padega... par when you get home i will ne waiting aaahh aaaahh woh main aaahh woh 

aaaahh aaahh abhi jaana padega mujhe jaan woh john kaafi zor se kar raha hai aaahh aaaahh fuck aaaahhh aaahhh

[Image: dyaYrw5.jpg]

Hj : its been 2 weeks now my dad returned home but still I used to visit IS house when ever I wanted and one
night u both were sleeping in the bedroom I came into the keys now I have the keys to ur house and woke u
up IS jana bahar ghar par neend nahi arahi hain kuch dere tere biwi ko phel ke yehi sojaunga and kicked u out
of the bedroom and fucked her whole night u were not able to sleep at all due to tamy's loud moans and when
u came into the bedroom in the mrng u saw tamanna on the floor leaking cum from her ass unconcious and
I was sleeping on the bed naked
(11-06-2021, 05:33 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : its been 2 weeks now my dad returned home but still I used to visit IS house when ever I wanted and one
night u both were sleeping in the bedroom I came into the keys now I have the keys to ur house and woke u
up IS jana bahar ghar par neend nahi arahi hain kuch dere tere biwi ko phel ke yehi sojaunga and kicked u out
of the bedroom and fucked her whole night u were not able to sleep at all due to tamy's loud moans and when
u came into the bedroom in the mrng u saw tamanna on the floor leaking cum from her ass unconcious and
I was sleeping on the bed naked

you coming into my house in the middle of the night and fucking my wife so hard and so good she was just moaning

i couldnt sleep at all... and tamanna passed out due to your fucking of her as well... and i came in the morning to see and see her lying there 

i even helped her up... and cum leaking from all her holes.. she woke up still half passed out

tamanna: woh pata hi anhin tha kya hua jaan... woh john ne itna kita ki i passed out aur i dont even remember uske baad kya kya hua raat ko

john: aare kuch nahin... you passed out aur maine kuch der aur chood liya... aur phir i too went to sleep as well 

tamanna; bhot dard ho raha hai... par bhot acha bhi tha... woh jaan you will clean the sheets na... kaafi dirty ho gai hai aur floor bhi 

[Image: efQdDFL.jpg]

IS: haan main saaf kar doonga jaan dont worry... woh main kar loonga... 

john: aur base whenever i come here... main bedroom mein rahoonga teek hai... aur IS tum geust room mein... aur tamanna you with me on the bed

you was basically in charge of the house now... we couldnt say anything... i couldnt and tamanna didnt even want to say anything 

but every time you fucked her... you always came inside her as well... so this was bound to create more problems yet... which would happen in

the future.. more problems for IS and tamanna... because IS was barely fucking tamanna anymroe... it was just john... over and over again

you had even told you dad about it and he replied 'shabash mere bache... looks like i brought you up well.. doosro ki biwi ke saath'

[Image: H2q8VjL.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 05:43 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you coming into my house in the middle of the night and fucking my wife so hard and so good she was just moaning

i couldnt sleep at all... and tamanna passed out due to your fucking of her as well... and i came in the morning to see and see her lying there 

i even helped her up... and cum leaking from all her holes.. she woke up still half passed out

tamanna: woh pata hi anhin tha kya hua jaan... woh john ne itna kita ki i passed out aur i dont even remember uske baad kya kya hua raat ko

john: aare kuch nahin... you passed out aur maine kuch der aur chood liya... aur phir i too went to sleep as well 

tamanna; bhot dard ho raha hai... par bhot acha bhi tha... woh jaan you will clean the sheets na... kaafi dirty ho gai hai aur floor bhi 

[Image: efQdDFL.jpg]

IS: haan main saaf kar doonga jaan dont worry... woh main kar loonga... 

john: aur base whenever i come here... main bedroom mein rahoonga teek hai... aur IS tum geust room mein... aur tamanna you with me on the bed

you was basically in charge of the house now... we couldnt say anything... i couldnt and tamanna didnt even want to say anything 

but every time you fucked her... you always came inside her as well... so this was bound to create more problems yet... which would happen in

the future.. more problems for IS and tamanna... because IS was barely fucking tamanna anymroe... it was just john... over and over again

you had even told you dad about it and he replied 'shabash mere bache... looks like i brought you up well.. doosro ki biwi ke saath'

[Image: H2q8VjL.jpg]

Hj : arey IS voh batana bhool gaya as I told about ur wife to my dad he was very impressed and as he saw the
video where I was fucking her ass unka be mood hogaya he told that aab employ tho mera hain aur hike be
main de rahahun tho kuch mera be haak banta hain. So aaj raat dad ayenge tere biwi ki lene keliye sab kuch
tayar rakhna aur randi unko kuch shikayat nahi hona chahiye samji now a 55 years old man with tummy and
bald head is going to fuck ur wife
(11-06-2021, 05:50 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : arey IS voh batana bhool gaya as I told about ur wife to my dad he was very impressed and as he saw the
video where I was fucking her ass unka be mood hogaya he told that aab employ tho mera hain aur hike be
main de rahahun tho kuch mera be haak banta hain. So aaj raat dad ayenge tere biwi ki lene keliye sab kuch
tayar rakhna aur randi unko kuch shikayat nahi hona chahiye samji now a 55 years old man with tummy and
bald head is going to fuck ur wife

IS: woh saab bhi 

john: haan... koi problem hai kya

IS: woh nahi nahin koi problem nahin hai... woh toh main bas aise hi keh raha tha... woh eerrmmm 

i was so weak that i couldnt do anything at all 

tamanna: dont worry jaan woh teek hoga na... hike toh milni chaiye na ab toh... woh main kar loongi... sirf ek hi toh ahi 

john: aare nahin uss din.. do hongaye... duno baap bete tumare saath samjhi... taiyaar rehne teek hai 

and then that day you went out and you came back home i was sat in the living room and tamannas moans in the bedrom 

[Image: eEweHC0.jpg]

john: kya hua

IS: woh kuch nahin saab aaye hai 

john: already... maine kaha tha ki dad meri wait karo aur woh already agaye hai... chalo main bhi shuru hojaata hoon phir toh 

you taking your clothes off and going in 

john: bring some wine in teek hai... humare liye... jaldi se

sahying that you went insde and seeing your dad fucking my wife like a bithc doggy style 'aaahh aaahh aaahh saab aaahh aaahh aahh'

dad: tumne sahi kahan bete... yeh th sach mein kaafi acha maal hai.. lagta hai hike deni hi padegi mujhe toh mmmmmm

[Image: LOWHiU0.jpg]