Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(11-06-2021, 08:17 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : what is this IS cant even get ur wife pregnant see how ur mom is longing for a grand child dont worry bitch
me and my guys will make sure that ur bahu gets a seed in her what do u say tamanna do u like to have our
seeds in u par uske pet main kis ka be bacha ho but I really want to give ur son a sibilling so I will cum in u as
well aish tumhare bahu ka tho papa kaun hoga voh pata nahi but IS will know who is the father of his new
born sibiling what is this IS those guys are making ur mom's ans ur wish true making u a dad and u r not
even thanking them

tamanna: mujhe bhi toh bacha chaiye na... woh IS se kuch nahin hota hai kabhi... he cant give it to me 

friend 1: phir toh set hai... aaj toh bacha hoga tumara... sab ander hi karegaye tumare aaj toh

friend 2: dekhna... pakka mera bacha hoga... i have the strongest seed.. toh mera hi hoga

friend 3: kya farak padta hai... atleast iss loser IS ka toh nahin hoga na... kisi strong aadmi ka hoga.. toh bacha bhi strong hoga... acha hai 

friedn 4: iska bacha toh nahin hoga... par he will raise... make sure you dont make him a loser like yourself

your friends were insulting me while about to cum in my wife as well and make her pregnant with they seed... fucking her

[Image: RSNk0hX.jpg]

you wanted to make my mom pregnant now as well

aish: mujhe toh kar sakte ho john.. mujhe toh kabhi bhi kar sakte ho.. par kya ppata tumara sabse jyada strong seed ho toh tumhe

bhit pehle tamanna ko dena chaiye... phir dekhna... tum mujhe ek grandchild de sakte ho... aur mujhe ek beta bhi... duno de sakte ho

(aish talking about you making them both pregnant now... she wanted you to make both my wife and her pregnant)

woh teek hai na... duno ke saath karna hai tumhe mmmmm ab itna bada lund hai... toh isse toh bhot acha hoga 

tamanna: aaaahh aaahh it ne saare lund... dekho na IS... dekho kitne saare hai.. kitna kaam karna pad raha hai mujhe toh

[Image: J0E4CFv.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-06-2021, 08:24 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: mujhe bhi toh bacha chaiye na... woh IS se kuch nahin hota hai kabhi... he cant give it to me 

friend 1: phir toh set hai... aaj toh bacha hoga tumara... sab ander hi karegaye tumare aaj toh

friend 2: dekhna... pakka mera bacha hoga... i have the strongest seed.. toh mera hi hoga

friend 3: kya farak padta hai... atleast iss loser IS ka toh nahin hoga na... kisi strong aadmi ka hoga.. toh bacha bhi strong hoga... acha hai 

friedn 4: iska bacha toh nahin hoga... par he will raise... make sure you dont make him a loser like yourself

your friends were insulting me while about to cum in my wife as well and make her pregnant with they seed... fucking her

[Image: RSNk0hX.jpg]

you wanted to make my mom pregnant now as well

aish: mujhe toh kar sakte ho john.. mujhe toh kabhi bhi kar sakte ho.. par kya ppata tumara sabse jyada strong seed ho toh tumhe

bhit pehle tamanna ko dena chaiye... phir dekhna... tum mujhe ek grandchild de sakte ho... aur mujhe ek beta bhi... duno de sakte ho

(aish talking about you making them both pregnant now... she wanted you to make both my wife and her pregnant)

woh teek hai na... duno ke saath karna hai tumhe mmmmm ab itna bada lund hai... toh isse toh bhot acha hoga 

tamanna: aaaahh aaahh it ne saare lund... dekho na IS... dekho kitne saare hai.. kitna kaam karna pad raha hai mujhe toh

[Image: J0E4CFv.jpg]

Hj : that day everyone fucked ur wife and cummed in her even I had dumped my load in her at the end of the
day u can see cum was using out of ur wife by 7 men and she was unable to stand itself without ur support
from that day on ur wife was our bitch and I made sure aish was my personal slut no one could have her
except me and from that day on my friend even brought there friends and they would fuck ur wife u never
knew who were they daily some one knock ur door and fucks tamanna
(11-06-2021, 08:38 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : that day everyone fucked ur wife and cummed in her even I had dumped my load in her at the end of the
day u can see cum was using out of ur wife by 7 men and she was unable to stand itself without ur support
from that day on ur wife was our bitch and I made sure aish was my personal slut no one could have her
except me and from that day on my friend even brought there friends and they would fuck ur wife u never
knew who were they daily some one knock ur door and fucks tamanna

you had made my wife your bitch now... and my mom was your personal slut... all your friends had a go on my wife 

and now even more friends... every day someone would come over and fuck my wife and i couldnt say anything

they would just knock on the door and say 'am johns friend' and take my wife fuck her and cum inside her and leave... thats how it was now

y mom was your personal slut whenever you wanted to use her as well... anytime anywhere

if was so much so i would come home and open the door and someone would be fucking my wife 

tamanna: aaaahh aaahh aaahh woh IS woh aaahh aaahhh yeh john ka dost aaahh aaaah woh aaaahh aaaahh mmmm aaahh

[Image: CtX4W3C.jpg]

friend: haan haan am johns friend... woh toh thoda maaze le loon main bhi

he fucking my wife while talking to me now as well

friend: kaafi achi biwi hai par tumari toh... gaand toh bhot achi hai aur chut bhi kamaal... sach mein hot maal hai tumara toh

my wife had been fucked so much now... i coudlnt do anything about it but watch as guy af ter guy after guy woiuld fuck her and leave

and you fucked my mom as well... you could do anything you wanted... my mom always says as well to me

aish: when john comes... you need to be nice... take his jacket off and make him feel comfy you understand... he owns this house

[Image: 5om1Lwu.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 08:47 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you had made my wife your bitch now... and my mom was your personal slut... all your friends had a go on my wife 

and now even more friends... every day someone would come over and fuck my wife and i couldnt say anything

they would just knock on the door and say 'am johns friend' and take my wife fuck her and cum inside her and leave... thats how it was now

y mom was your personal slut whenever you wanted to use her as well... anytime anywhere

if was so much so i would come home and open the door and someone would be fucking my wife 

tamanna: aaaahh aaahh aaahh woh IS woh aaahh aaahhh yeh john ka dost aaahh aaaah woh aaaahh aaaahh mmmm aaahh

[Image: CtX4W3C.jpg]

friend: haan haan am johns friend... woh toh thoda maaze le loon main bhi

he fucking my wife while talking to me now as well

friend: kaafi achi biwi hai par tumari toh... gaand toh bhot achi hai aur chut bhi kamaal... sach mein hot maal hai tumara toh

my wife had been fucked so much now... i coudlnt do anything about it but watch as guy af ter guy after guy woiuld fuck her and leave

and you fucked my mom as well... you could do anything you wanted... my mom always says as well to me

aish: when john comes... you need to be nice... take his jacket off and make him feel comfy you understand... he owns this house

[Image: 5om1Lwu.jpg]

Hj : and as this was happening everyday now u come home some one fucking ur wife and ur negibour uncle
would be waitng for u to come home at the door ek baar main be kar lun pls IS and one time ur watchmen
also asked u saab ek baar main be and one day ur mom was out of town and ur wife was free and ur sis disha
comes to ur house as a surprise and after few minutes I come to ur house with watch men and ur negibour
into the house and stuned by seeing ur sis and gave u that smile
(11-06-2021, 08:56 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : and as this was happening everyday now u come home some one fucking ur wife and ur negibour uncle
would be waitng for u to come home at the door ek baar main be kar lun pls IS and one time ur watchmen
also asked u saab ek baar main be and one day ur mom was out of town and ur wife was free and ur sis disha
comes to ur house as a surprise and after few minutes I come to ur house with watch men and ur negibour
into the house and stuned by seeing ur sis and gave u that smile

i didnt even want my sister to come a visit... since i knew what would happen... i had seen my wife become a whore now... she was just a whore

for everyone to use... you... your friends... and other people... my neighbors were fucking my wife now as well 

since oyu said they were allowed... you had the right over my wife and you decided... and even the watchman was fucking my wife also

so i didnt want my siste to come visit since i knew what you would do with her as well

[Image: FH9ew5p.jpg]

you would want to make her you slut and whore... since i knew she was a good looking girl... but she surprised me and showed up

disha: hi IS bhaiya... woh kaha tha na ki jaldi aaongi main... woh dekha am here now... woh kahan hai sab na... woh wheres tamanna and mom

you walked in the house looking at me smiling while you was stood with them as well 

watchman: yeh kya... ek aur maal john bhai... main toh kehta hoon ki aap iss bhi raandi bana do.. jaise biwi aur mom ko banaya aapne

[Image: O6pBXZy.jpg]

neighbor: haan haan iske saah toh maaza aayega... kaafi small aur tight gaand lagti hai na iski dekho toh 

they were checking her out and i hated it and they knew they needed you to make her a slut first

and disha came back after looking around the house and not finding anyone... and then she saw yo guys as well 

disha: aare yeh kaun ahi... woh IS bhaiya... aapne bataya nahin ki aapne naye dost banaye hai... mujhe bata dehte na... kaun ho aap

[Image: h7LsZof.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 09:12 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i didnt even want my sister to come a visit... since i knew what would happen... i had seen my wife become a whore now... she was just a whore

for everyone to use... you... your friends... and other people... my neighbors were fucking my wife now as well 

since oyu said they were allowed... you had the right over my wife and you decided... and even the watchman was fucking my wife also

so i didnt want my siste to come visit since i knew what you would do with her as well

[Image: FH9ew5p.jpg]

you would want to make her you slut and whore... since i knew she was a good looking girl... but she surprised me and showed up

disha: hi IS bhaiya... woh kaha tha na ki jaldi aaongi main... woh dekha am here now... woh kahan hai sab na... woh wheres tamanna and mom

you walked in the house looking at me smiling while you was stood with them as well 

watchman: yeh kya... ek aur maal john bhai... main toh kehta hoon ki aap iss bhi raandi bana do.. jaise biwi aur mom ko banaya aapne

neighbor: haan haan iske saah toh maaza aayega... kaafi small aur tight gaand lagti hai na iski dekho toh 

they were checking her out and i hated it and they knew they needed you to make her a slut first

and disha came back after looking around the house and not finding anyone... and then she saw yo guys as well 

disha: aare yeh kaun ahi... woh IS bhaiya... aapne bataya nahin ki aapne naye dost banaye hai... mujhe bata dehte na... kaun ho aap

[Image: h7LsZof.jpg]

Hj : gave u the smile arey sehgal saab u were asking me na aish ko be ek baar lo aaj se aish be saab ko milegi
arey watchmen thu hamesha puch tha na bhai ek baar voh tamanna bhabi ke saat aaj se tu be jaab chaye
tamanna ke saat but ey tho sirf mere hai and I dont want to share it with any one haan haan IS why dont tell
ur sis who am I and what is the relation we have too as I was talking to u tamanna came from the kitchen
arey IS john came and u din't even called me where do want to do it john and removing her pallu
(11-06-2021, 09:19 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : gave u the smile arey sehgal saab u were asking me na aish ko be ek baar lo aaj se aish be saab ko milegi
arey watchmen thu hamesha puch tha na bhai ek baar voh tamanna bhabi ke saat aaj se tu be jaab chaye
tamanna ke saat but ey tho sirf mere hai and I dont want to share it with any one haan haan IS why dont tell
ur sis who am I and what is the relation we have too as I was talking to u tamanna came from the kitchen
arey IS john came and u din't even called me where do want to do it john and removing her pallu

watchman: aare woh joh ko toh rehne do... aaj toh tu meri hai meri

he was waiting for this chance and he grabbed her and he took her to the sofa and he started taking her clothes off and quickly started fucking her

this all happening infront of disha... she standing there shocked.... to why tamanna was fucking this guy and i was doing nothing 

disha: aare yeh kya ho raha hai woh yeh sab... woh maaji kahan hai IS... woh aise tamanna 

[Image: QvMDWWj.jpg]

it was then aish came from the kitchen seeing you was there and seeing disha was there knwing she had to let her know now as well

aish: aare dont worry na disha beti... yeh sab chalta hai... yeh dekh rahi ho kaun hai... yeh na john hai... teek hai 

aur yeh ghar chalata hai... abse yeh IS he doesnt do anything... tamanna ke saath kaafi log karte hai... jo joh kahega vaise hi hoga ghar mein

disha: par yeh sab woh kaise chal sakta hai

aish: toh kya hua... i mean IS ko dekho... yeh toh loser beta hai na... toh we need a man in the house aur woh john hai 

disha: woh haan woh toh mujhe pata tha ki IS bhaiya loser hai par phir bhi

the neighbor grabbed aish now 'aare ab mera time agaya hai tumare saath... need your pussy and ass right now' taking her away

aish: woh disha jaise hi john kaeh vaise hi karo... make sure you take care of him teek hai na

[Image: ydgK46i.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 09:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: watchman: aare woh joh ko toh rehne do... aaj toh tu meri hai meri

he was waiting for this chance and he grabbed her and he took her to the sofa and he started taking her clothes off and quickly started fucking her

this all happening infront of disha... she standing there shocked.... to why tamanna was fucking this guy and i was doing nothing 

disha: aare yeh kya ho raha hai woh yeh sab... woh maaji kahan hai IS... woh aise tamanna 

[Image: QvMDWWj.jpg]

it was then aish came from the kitchen seeing you was there and seeing disha was there knwing she had to let her know now as well

aish: aare dont worry na disha beti... yeh sab chalta hai... yeh dekh rahi ho kaun hai... yeh na john hai... teek hai 

aur yeh ghar chalata hai... abse yeh IS he doesnt do anything... tamanna ke saath kaafi log karte hai... jo joh kahega vaise hi hoga ghar mein

disha: par yeh sab woh kaise chal sakta hai

aish: toh kya hua... i mean IS ko dekho... yeh toh loser beta hai na... toh we need a man in the house aur woh john hai 

disha: woh haan woh toh mujhe pata tha ki IS bhaiya loser hai par phir bhi

the neighbor grabbed aish now 'aare ab mera time agaya hai tumare saath... need your pussy and ass right now' taking her away

aish: woh disha jaise hi john kaeh vaise hi karo... make sure you take care of him teek hai na

[Image: ydgK46i.jpg]

Hj : u know one day or other this gng to happen but u didn't know it was today ur sis will be fucked by me
tho iska naam kya kaha haan disha u got big boobs now in this house no one hides anything from me so
y dont u open that blouse of ur I just met her and Im asking her to show me her breasts and both aish and
tamanna asking her to do as I say as this will her new normal from now on watchmen bhabi kaab sei aap ko
peel na ta aaj mauka milla lo mera lund and ur neighbour fucking ais's ass. IS aaj sei kisko andar ane maat dena
like before even my friends agar agaye tho they will think dish is also available
(11-06-2021, 09:39 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : u know one day or other this gng to happen but u didn't know it was today ur sis will be fucked by me
tho iska naam kya kaha haan disha u got big boobs now in this house no one hides anything from me so
y dont u open that blouse of ur I just met her and Im asking her to show me her breasts and both aish and
tamanna asking her to do as I say as this will her new normal from now on watchmen bhabi kaab sei aap ko
peel na ta aaj mauka milla lo mera lund and ur neighbour fucking ais's ass. IS aaj sei kisko andar ane maat dena
like before even my friends agar agaye tho they will think dish is also available

aish: aare dekha beti... john really cares for you... dekho kaise keh raha hai ki no one else can have ypu aur yahan dekho toh 

jo koi aata hai tamanna ki gaand lehta hai... so he really likes you now... ab mujhe bhi dekho anyone can fuck me now as well bas tum ho 

jo john kisi ko nahin dega... thats so nice of him na... dekho toh sahi 

(even disha was thinking that was nice and with how aish and taanna were speaking about you she could help but like you as well now)

[Image: z2YOrjR.jpg]

tamanna: aaahh aaah woh aram se aaaahh aaaahh itni zor se kar rahe ho aaaahh aaah aram se aaahh aahh 

neighbor: aram se kahan... abhi hi chance mila hai... ab toh kuch nahin jaane doonga main toh... mujhe toh poora chaiye zor se

he stafted fuckign her harder and harder now... not stopping at all... pounding the hell out of my wife

watchman: kya gaand hai aapki aish madam... pata nahin ki mujhe bhi yeh gaand milegi ek din... bas thank you john bhai

[Image: xakeeqQ.jpg]

saying thank you to you and started fucking my mom while we stood there 

disha looking around and then looking at me and i couldnt do anything and she knew johnwas the man of the house so she took her top off now

and she was showing you her boobs... you loved them and was likgin her more and more now 

aish: kaise hai john bete

disha: pasand aaye na... woh am sure you wil like them

[Image: jCSuJOO.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 09:47 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: aare dekha beti... john really cares for you... dekho kaise keh raha hai ki no one else can have ypu aur yahan dekho toh 

jo koi aata hai tamanna ki gaand lehta hai... so he really likes you now... ab mujhe bhi dekho anyone can fuck me now as well bas tum ho 

jo john kisi ko nahin dega... thats so nice of him na... dekho toh sahi 

(even disha was thinking that was nice and with how aish and taanna were speaking about you she could help but like you as well now)

[Image: z2YOrjR.jpg]

tamanna: aaahh aaah woh aram se aaaahh aaaahh itni zor se kar rahe ho aaaahh aaah aram se aaahh aahh 

neighbor: aram se kahan... abhi hi chance mila hai... ab toh kuch nahin jaane doonga main toh... mujhe toh poora chaiye zor se

he stafted fuckign her harder and harder now... not stopping at all... pounding the hell out of my wife

watchman: kya gaand hai aapki aish madam... pata nahin ki mujhe bhi yeh gaand milegi ek din... bas thank you john bhai

[Image: xakeeqQ.jpg]

saying thank you to you and started fucking my mom while we stood there 

disha looking around and then looking at me and i couldnt do anything and she knew johnwas the man of the house so she took her top off now

and she was showing you her boobs... you loved them and was likgin her more and more now 

aish: kaise hai john bete

disha: pasand aaye na... woh am sure you wil like them

[Image: jCSuJOO.jpg]

Hj : as I was having my way with disha gropping her boobs there was a door knock and it was my friends arey
IS ke ghar ka naya maal pehle muje pehle muje all 10 of them coming in abey badve loog niklo ey sirf meri
hain if u want go to tamanna aur aish be open hain aaj se go to her but dish is mine dont u guys dare to touch
her and with in few moments ur hall as changed my friends divided into two groups and kicked watchemen and
neighbour out of the house and 5 were having aish and other five were doing tamanna while disha was naked
and about to take my dick and u were there standing in the side watching everything