Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(11-06-2021, 05:55 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: woh saab bhi 

john: haan... koi problem hai kya

IS: woh nahi nahin koi problem nahin hai... woh toh main bas aise hi keh raha tha... woh eerrmmm 

i was so weak that i couldnt do anything at all 

tamanna: dont worry jaan woh teek hoga na... hike toh milni chaiye na ab toh... woh main kar loongi... sirf ek hi toh ahi 

john: aare nahin uss din.. do hongaye... duno baap bete tumare saath samjhi... taiyaar rehne teek hai 

and then that day you went out and you came back home i was sat in the living room and tamannas moans in the bedrom 

[Image: eEweHC0.jpg]

john: kya hua

IS: woh kuch nahin saab aaye hai 

john: already... maine kaha tha ki dad meri wait karo aur woh already agaye hai... chalo main bhi shuru hojaata hoon phir toh 

you taking your clothes off and going in 

john: bring some wine in teek hai... humare liye... jaldi se

sahying that you went insde and seeing your dad fucking my wife like a bithc doggy style 'aaahh aaahh aaahh saab aaahh aaahh aahh'

dad: tumne sahi kahan bete... yeh th sach mein kaafi acha maal hai.. lagta hai hike deni hi padegi mujhe toh mmmmmm

[Image: LOWHiU0.jpg]

Hj : my dad was having a blast with ur wife I told u na dad IS ki biwi is the real deal and she moans too loud
when she is getting fucked ab iske moans ko sunn kar aur kar neka maan karta hain raand muh le na and I was fucking her mouth and ur boss fucking her ass and discussing how ur wife likes it when we fuck infront of u
abey IS tu andar kyun aya told u to stay out na voh vaha rakh and ja bahar and whole night u could here
her moans aur tumhare bagal wale flat ke loog got fed up banging ur door
ey kya IS din raat sifr ek he kaam hain kya and they realiced that it was not who was making ur wife moan
if u dont mind main be ek baar
(11-06-2021, 06:11 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : my dad was having a blast with ur wife I told u na dad IS ki biwi is the real deal and she moans too loud
when she is getting fucked ab iske moans ko sunn kar aur kar neka maan karta hain raand muh le na and I was fucking her mouth and ur boss fucking her ass and discussing how ur wife likes it when we fuck infront of u
abey IS tu andar kyun aya told u to stay out na voh vaha rakh and ja bahar and whole night u could here
her moans aur tumhare bagal wale flat ke loog got fed up banging ur door
ey kya IS din raat sifr ek he kaam hain kya and they realiced that it was not who was making ur wife moan
if u dont mind main be ek baar

both father and son were drilling my wife now... as much as they wanted and however they wanted... and i could do nothing about it 

and then the knock on the door and they seeing it wasnt me and they also wanting a chance with her

IS: woh nahin nahin chalo jao yahan se... woh hum busy hai 

i made them leave... already my wife was having to deal with two guys... nwo more guys were coming as well... i got them to leave the house

john: dekha dad... kitna moan kar rahi ahi... upar se yeh uska husband i think dehta nahin tha teek se isse mujhe lagta hai

dad: i think so as well... kaafi weak jo hai... tabhi toh i dont give him much to do around the office... apr ab toh hike deni hi padegi mujhe toh

[Image: fAAYm6Y.jpg]

tamanna: mmmm aaahh aaahh uummm ssllururpp woh aaap duno aaahh aaahh mmmm mm aaaahhha aaahhhh

she could barely talk since she was getting spit roasted by you both... she coudnt even get a word out and soon you both cummed inside her

one by one and both inside her pussy... and you both leaving as well that day

dad: chal hike hogaya tera... ja ab biwi ko sambhal... mera beta phir aayega kal aur maaze lega teek hai... 

you both owned my wife now... you owned me as well and could do anything and i couldnt really do anything back... but you had cummed inside

her so much adn now another person cumming inside her as well... this i was going to create an issue for sure

[Image: POOt74L.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-06-2021, 06:18 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: both father and son were drilling my wife now... as much as they wanted and however they wanted... and i could do nothing about it 

and then the knock on the door and they seeing it wasnt me and they also wanting a chance with her

IS: woh nahin nahin chalo jao yahan se... woh hum busy hai 

i made them leave... already my wife was having to deal with two guys... nwo more guys were coming as well... i got them to leave the house

john: dekha dad... kitna moan kar rahi ahi... upar se yeh uska husband i think dehta nahin tha teek se isse mujhe lagta hai

dad: i think so as well... kaafi weak jo hai... tabhi toh i dont give him much to do around the office... apr ab toh hike deni hi padegi mujhe toh

[Image: fAAYm6Y.jpg]

tamanna: mmmm aaahh aaahh uummm ssllururpp woh aaap duno aaahh aaahh mmmm mm aaaahhha aaahhhh

she could barely talk since she was getting spit roasted by you both... she coudnt even get a word out and soon you both cummed inside her

one by one and both inside her pussy... and you both leaving as well that day

dad: chal hike hogaya tera... ja ab biwi ko sambhal... mera beta phir aayega kal aur maaze lega teek hai... 

you both owned my wife now... you owned me as well and could do anything and i couldnt really do anything back... but you had cummed inside

her so much adn now another person cumming inside her as well... this i was going to create an issue for sure

[Image: POOt74L.jpg]

Hj : as dad left having his way with ur wife and came out and sat with u IS while I was banging ur wife mere
doston ka call aya voh bday party maang rahe hain kyuna tum kaal tere wife ko lekar I will send u the address
drop her there and pick her up 2 days later voh kya hain na 6 loog hain saab ko chance milna chahihey na and
I saw ur family photo in the bedroom vaha I saw ur mom randi ne kuch naam bhola haan aishwarya usko ek
baar mere saat kaal I will do with her while my frnds have fun with ur wife
(11-06-2021, 06:28 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : as dad left having his way with ur wife and came out and sat with u IS while I was banging ur wife mere
doston ka call aya voh bday party maang rahe hain kyuna tum kaal tere wife ko lekar I will send u the address
drop her there and pick her up 2 days later voh kya hain na 6 loog hain saab ko chance milna chahihey na and
I saw ur family photo in the bedroom vaha I saw ur mom randi ne kuch naam bhola haan aishwarya usko ek
baar mere saat kaal I will do with her while my frnds have fun with ur wife

IS: woh meri mom... woh eerrm meri mom kyun

john: kyun nahin.. mujhe bhi toh maa ka pyaar chaiye na... aur mere dost tumari bwii ke saath hongaye toh main kiske saath hoonga 

tamanna: teek hogana jaan woh maaji maan jayegi... vaise bhi akeli hai.. toh acha hoga na... john kitna acha hai.. hike de raha hai aur sab kuch

woh eerrm par 6 log... woh bhi ek saath... woh kaise main karoongi john.. woh kaafi jyada nahin hojayega kya mere liye 

john: tum jaise raandi ke liye toh kuch jyada nahin hai... uski toh fikar mat karna teek hai... tu le legi aur main tumari maaji ki bhi loonga 

now my wife was already a whroe but now my momw as getting involved in all this as well 

[Image: vqAvbTj.jpg]

and the day camr and tamanna had convinced aish to do it as well... convincing her that john was the best fuck she had ever had 

aish: itna acha hai kya woh... sach mein... chalo phir check karti hoon main.. kaafi time hogaya hai mere liye vaise bhi 

chalo IS hum chalein hai woh address diya hai na... you need to drop us off... chalo bete humein drop karo ab apni gadi mein 

(i took them both to the address you gave and dropped them off and you came outside and seeing aish and findingf her so hot straight away)

john: damn... mature maal ab mila hai ab aayega maaza (you grabbed her ass) chal IS... 2 din baad aana phir pick up kar lena teek hai

i had to go leaving my mom and my wife behind and seeing all your friends coming out and laughing as well

[Image: 7e0742e1ab59301512450bcf3b6a36ab.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 06:37 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: woh meri mom... woh eerrm meri mom kyun

john: kyun nahin.. mujhe bhi toh maa ka pyaar chaiye na... aur mere dost tumari bwii ke saath hongaye toh main kiske saath hoonga 

tamanna: teek hogana jaan woh maaji maan jayegi... vaise bhi akeli hai.. toh acha hoga na... john kitna acha hai.. hike de raha hai aur sab kuch

woh eerrm par 6 log... woh bhi ek saath... woh kaise main karoongi john.. woh kaafi jyada nahin hojayega kya mere liye 

john: tum jaise raandi ke liye toh kuch jyada nahin hai... uski toh fikar mat karna teek hai... tu le legi aur main tumari maaji ki bhi loonga 

now my wife was already a whroe but now my momw as getting involved in all this as well 

[Image: vqAvbTj.jpg]

and the day camr and tamanna had convinced aish to do it as well... convincing her that john was the best fuck she had ever had 

aish: itna acha hai kya woh... sach mein... chalo phir check karti hoon main.. kaafi time hogaya hai mere liye vaise bhi 

chalo IS hum chalein hai woh address diya hai na... you need to drop us off... chalo bete humein drop karo ab apni gadi mein 

(i took them both to the address you gave and dropped them off and you came outside and seeing aish and findingf her so hot straight away)

john: damn... mature maal ab mila hai ab aayega maaza (you grabbed her ass) chal IS... 2 din baad aana phir pick up kar lena teek hai

i had to go leaving my mom and my wife behind and seeing all your friends coming out and laughing as well

[Image: 7e0742e1ab59301512450bcf3b6a36ab.jpg]

Hj : It was like lust at first sight as I see aish and I groped her ass she was much more flexible than tamanna she
knows how to deal with a young guy and she was so good in bed on that I cummed in all her holes and she
even gave me kinky idea y dont u fuck me infront of IS that made me hard I always thought he was just a
nusence but now I want to fuck his wife and mom infront of him so I called him after one day as u came u saw
my friends sitting on the couch and tamanna was half concious and being passed around and u could here
me moaning loud as aish was vacuming my dick
(11-06-2021, 06:49 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : It was like lust at first sight as I see aish and I groped her ass she was much more flexible than tamanna she
knows how to deal with a young guy and she was so good in bed on that I cummed in all her holes and she
even gave me kinky idea y dont u fuck me infront of IS that made me hard I always thought he was just a
nusence but now I want to fuck his wife and mom infront of him so I called him after one day as u came u saw
my friends sitting on the couch and tamanna was half concious and being passed around and u could here
me moaning loud as aish was vacuming my dick

you was making my entire family whores now... my wife and my mom... the only one left was my younger sister thats it... but i got here 

and seeing tamanna half awake getting passed around between your friends... they were enjoying her 

friend 1: sach mein... kya maal hai na 

friend 2: sahi kaha... isko toh doesnt matter if shes awake or not... phir bhi chodna padega mujeh lagta hai 

friend 3: aare IS bhai... kya biwi hai tumari maar daalti hai humein toh 

friend 4: abhi toh main ek do aur bhar karoonga teri raandi biwi ke saath teek hai na 

friend 5: tu sirf kyun... abhi toh hum sab 3 round aur toh karegaye iske saath... we need to do much more yet

[Image: RiAplZd.jpg]

your friends telling me how much they want to fuck my wife and she was covered in cum now and i came over more and seeing my mom on

her knees sucking your cock now... she was a milf... she knew how to use a cock and she was showing you... she was so much more better

than tamanna for you since she could handle your cock much better... she sucking you cock... giving you the best

blowjob you ever had... i never thought iw ould see my mom like this... seeing my mom sucking cock... on her knees like a slut

aish: ssslluurrpp ssslluurrpp john ssslluurrpp ssslluurrppp this is so huge na ssslluurrpp mmm mmm uummms ssllurrppp

john: aare IS your here... woh look at yur mom... shes like the best mom ever na... dekh kaise handle kar rahi hai yeh lund

[Image: 5OKoWv6.jpg]
(11-06-2021, 06:57 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you was making my entire family whores now... my wife and my mom... the only one left was my younger sister thats it... but i got here 

and seeing tamanna half awake getting passed around between your friends... they were enjoying her 

friend 1: sach mein... kya maal hai na 

friend 2: sahi kaha... isko toh doesnt matter if shes awake or not... phir bhi chodna padega mujeh lagta hai 

friend 3: aare IS bhai... kya biwi hai tumari maar daalti hai humein toh 

friend 4: abhi toh main ek do aur bhar karoonga teri raandi biwi ke saath teek hai na 

friend 5: tu sirf kyun... abhi toh hum sab 3 round aur toh karegaye iske saath... we need to do much more yet

[Image: RiAplZd.jpg]

your friends telling me how much they want to fuck my wife and she was covered in cum now and i came over more and seeing my mom on

her knees sucking your cock now... she was a milf... she knew how to use a cock and she was showing you... she was so much more better

than tamanna for you since she could handle your cock much better... she sucking you cock... giving you the best

blowjob you ever had... i never thought iw ould see my mom like this... seeing my mom sucking cock... on her knees like a slut

aish: ssslluurrpp ssslluurrpp john ssslluurrpp ssslluurrppp this is so huge na ssslluurrpp mmm mmm uummms ssllurrppp

john: aare IS your here... woh look at yur mom... shes like the best mom ever na... dekh kaise handle kar rahi hai yeh lund

[Image: 5OKoWv6.jpg]

Hj : as u came in and watching what was happening here arey IS we guys got a great idea we want to fuck
aish and tamanna infront of u and that idea was given by ur mom too when ti comes to sex she is just too
much doston IS came na so lets get more wild and now one of my friend slaped her ass so hard she came
back to sneces saw u and before she could speak one was in her pussy and one was in her ass and one was
in her mouth and while they were pounding her in all 3 holes she was shagging two more and one guy was
already passed out fucking ur wife
(11-06-2021, 07:08 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: Hj : as u came in and watching what was happening here arey IS we guys got a great idea we want to fuck
aish and tamanna infront of u and that idea was given by ur mom too when ti comes to sex she is just too
much doston IS came na so lets get more wild and now one of my friend slaped her ass so hard she came
back to sneces saw u and before she could speak one was in her pussy and one was in her ass and one was
in her mouth and while they were pounding her in all 3 holes she was shagging two more and one guy was
already passed out fucking ur wife

IS: woh mom you gave the idea

aish: aare IS you need to watch and learn... you have been way too weak all your life... you were like your dad was such a loser 

so you need to learn from john and all these men... and be a better man teek hai... ab dekho kaise kar raha hai teek ahi 

(they all fucking my wife and you was enjoying my mom now and i was just stood there watching everything happening and couldnt do anything)

friend 1: sach mein pata nahin how you dont fuck her more IS kya maal hai tumari biwi 

friend 2; koi baat anhin... hum hai na... abse hum akregaye tumare biwi ke saath aur tum dekh lena teek hai na... we dont mind 

[Image: mmofq1d.jpg]

tamanna: mmmmm woh abhi hua nahin aap logon ka... kitni der lage rehte ho aap log toh 

friend 4: abhi toh aadhe bhi nahin hua hai raandi... abhi toh aur karna hai humein

john: main toh iski mom ke ander karoonga

aish: john woh fuck me all you want.. par nikalna meri bahu ke ander teek hai... woh kya hai mujhe kabse bacha chaiye tha par hua nahi kuch

woh IS ne... pata nahin mard hai ya bhi nahin... toh tum aur tumare doston kar do na humare liye please 

(my mom begging you to make my wife pregnant now)

friend 1: kyun john bhai... tumhe kya lagta hai... hum sab humara bacha daal de kya iski biwi ke ander

[Image: U5l83KZ.jpg]
Kya haal hai IS bhai?
(11-06-2021, 07:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: woh mom you gave the idea

aish: aare IS you need to watch and learn... you have been way too weak all your life... you were like your dad was such a loser 

so you need to learn from john and all these men... and be a better man teek hai... ab dekho kaise kar raha hai teek ahi 

(they all fucking my wife and you was enjoying my mom now and i was just stood there watching everything happening and couldnt do anything)

friend 1: sach mein pata nahin how you dont fuck her more IS kya maal hai tumari biwi 

friend 2; koi baat anhin... hum hai na... abse hum akregaye tumare biwi ke saath aur tum dekh lena teek hai na... we dont mind 

[Image: mmofq1d.jpg]

tamanna: mmmmm woh abhi hua nahin aap logon ka... kitni der lage rehte ho aap log toh 

friend 4: abhi toh aadhe bhi nahin hua hai raandi... abhi toh aur karna hai humein

john: main toh iski mom ke ander karoonga

aish: john woh fuck me all you want.. par nikalna meri bahu ke ander teek hai... woh kya hai mujhe kabse bacha chaiye tha par hua nahi kuch

woh IS ne... pata nahin mard hai ya bhi nahin... toh tum aur tumare doston kar do na humare liye please 

(my mom begging you to make my wife pregnant now)

friend 1: kyun john bhai... tumhe kya lagta hai... hum sab humara bacha daal de kya iski biwi ke ander

[Image: U5l83KZ.jpg]

Hj : what is this IS cant even get ur wife pregnant see how ur mom is longing for a grand child dont worry bitch
me and my guys will make sure that ur bahu gets a seed in her what do u say tamanna do u like to have our
seeds in u par uske pet main kis ka be bacha ho but I really want to give ur son a sibilling so I will cum in u as
well aish tumhare bahu ka tho papa kaun hoga voh pata nahi but IS will know who is the father of his new
born sibiling what is this IS those guys are making ur mom's ans ur wish true making u a dad and u r not
even thanking them