Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(02-11-2019, 11:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i kick her on floor mmm i remove my clothes mmm come on top of her mmm remove her bottom fully mmmmmm mmmm i rub my cock on her pussy mmm yess my nasty slut mm iw ill mmm kissing her hard mmmm huggin her piss drenched body mmmm

taking the kick in her fat stomach, nayan falls with the sharp pain ....knowing that abhi will fuck her now...

says.. thank you kanna.. thank you kanna.. can't hold any longer.. removes all her clothes and spreads her legs wide..

hhh,mm.. kanna please don't tease this slut anymore kanna... after alll i am ur amma kanna... please insert ur thick dick and fill me kanna...

moves her hips up.. to push abhi dick inside... while he rubbing on her pussy...
[Image: 19-195327_hot-girl-wallpaper-hd-best-of-...opular.jpg]
yess amma mm i slap her hard mm push my cock hard in her pussy mm fucking her hard mm yess mmm amma mmmm i cant get enough of ur slut pussy mmm yess i fcuking her ard mmmm pressing her boobs hard mmm
(02-11-2019, 11:11 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sam jerking ur cock mmm feeling ur nasty breath in her mouth mmmm she feels like puking mm but sam getting more aroused jerking u harder mmmm kanna no one has humiliated me like this before 

what amma.. no one ever kissed you like this... chi amma.. wat ur hubby doing...  now I push my tongue and start rubbing on her teeth as if it is her brush..

automatically, i get aroused and start dry humping on her waist... amma ur so small.. and ur boobs also small amma... chi u look ugly like a plastic doll...

i spit on her face..amma what if jith doesn't agree... the i will leave amma
(02-11-2019, 11:15 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yess amma mm i slap her hard mm push my cock hard in her pussy mm fucking her hard mm yess mmm amma mmmm i cant get enough of ur slut pussy mmm yess i fcuking her ard mmmm pressing her boobs hard mmm

sshshshss... ass.ss..s.saahhh... fff... aaahhh

nayan starts humping more on abhi dick.. trying her best to take the dick more.. she acting like a pure slave..

thank you abhi.. thank u for pleasuring me abhi.... i am in ur debt abhi..

holding her big fat boobs... abhi u wnat to suc amma boobs.. and get engery... 
[Image: nayantharas-super-hot-hd-picture-201612-1490616593.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 11:17 PM)Any Time Wrote: what amma.. no one ever kissed you like this... chi amma.. wat ur hubby doing...  now I push my tongue and start rubbing on her teeth as if it is her brush..

automatically, i get aroused and start dry humping on her waist... amma ur so small.. and ur boobs also small amma... chi u look ugly like a plastic doll...

i spit on her face..amma what if jith doesn't agree... the i will leave amma

mmmmmmm sam kissing u back mmmmmmmm yesss mmmmm mmmm sam already feeling liek ur slave mmm kanna mmm really mmmm pls dont leave this useless plastic doll baby mmmok mmmm if he doesnt agree i will cut his cock off n feed u mmm she remove her dress as u humping her mm
her hubby jit ...comes in ....he shocked to see ugly boy ..sam what are u doing 
[Image: samantha-mugdha-store-launch26.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 11:21 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmm sam kissing u back mmmmmmmm yesss mmmmm mmmm sam already feeling liek ur slave mmm kanna mmm really mmmm pls dont leave this useless plastic doll baby mmmok mmmm if he doesnt agree i will cut his cock off n feed u mmm she remove her dress as u humping her mm
her hubby jit ...comes in ....he shocked to see ugly boy ..sam what are u doing 

really amma.. u always wanted to have a ugly boy like me ?? why do u like me or this this ugly thing amma...

seeing nude.. sam.. u look like shit sam.. u know roadside sluts are good... hahaha..

seeing jith coming in... i ran towards him and starts licking near dick over pants... my height just reaches up until jith waist...
i take her boobs in my mouthmmmmm sucking hard mmmmm fucking mmmmmmmmmmm yess amma mm i need a lot for slut like u na mmmmm i sucking her milk mmmmmof course mmmmmm u will always be my slut for ur debit mmmmm
(02-11-2019, 11:26 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i take her boobs in my mouthmmmmm sucking hard mmmmm fucking mmmmmmmmmmm yess amma mm i need a lot for slut like u na mmmmm i sucking her milk mmmmmof course mmmmmm u will always be my slut for ur debit mmmmm

feeling happy and horny as her own kid sucking her boobs just like old days but to fuck her now...

nayan overwhelmed with joy sheds tears... kkanna u r the best son every should ask for kanna...

I am happy to serve you kanna.. and be of useful to u knna. whenever u crave just do a whistle kanna.. amma will b at ur service kanna..

aaahhh...sss...uuufff... cum in me.. make me preggo knna... aahhha..asssss...
[Image: 70266286_134581117933859_797322631975316...NQ%3D%3D.2]
(02-11-2019, 11:24 PM)Any Time Wrote: really amma.. u always wanted to have a ugly boy like me ?? why do u like me or this this ugly thing amma...

seeing nude.. sam.. u look like shit sam.. u know roadside sluts are good... hahaha..

seeing jith coming in... i ran towards him and starts licking near dick over pants... my height just reaches up until jith waist...

sam comes down mm rubs his small on her face mm yess mahi baby i can be ur road side slut mmm 
jit shcoked hearng that ....but as u come lick his cock ....chi what are u doing kid ..he hitting u n pushing 
sam seeing that she comes n holds him hard ......jit stop dont hit he is my baby ok ....she hugging jit ..he not able to move ..mahi u can lick now 
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-1.JPG]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm amma mmm yess mm i also love fucking ur pussy mmmmmm mi fucking her hard mmmmmm yesss mmmm amma mmmmmm i start cumming in her pussy mmmm yess mmmmm amma mm this time dont get abortiong ok mm