Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
i hold her head with my hands fuckling her mouth rough mmmm yess mm bitch take it mmmmm yess amma tell ur sissy hubby mahi how ur lover used u like a slut mmm i sucking her throat hard mm yess ammam mmmm i blast my cum in her mouth mm yess mmmmm
(02-11-2019, 10:50 PM)Any Time Wrote: amma.. sometime I get aroused seeing these things also.. pointing her small boobs..

but I get hard for women.. only I am completely satisfied with man only amma...

amma what if ur hubby comes in.. and sees me doing this amma ?? he will kill me na
sam smiles she removes her pallu ...n pulls her one boobs from her blouse shwoing it u mmm these huh mmmm what my hubby dont worry mahi ......its ok i am ur amma na now ...u can do anything with me ....u can do anything u want with any girl mahi ..she rubbing ur cock [Image: D0PeG0jVYAAqHNC.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 10:51 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i hold her head with my hands fuckling her mouth rough mmmm yess mm bitch take it mmmmm yess amma tell ur sissy hubby mahi how ur lover used u like a slut mmm i sucking her throat hard mm yess ammam mmmm i blast my cum in her mouth mm yess mmmmm

glukkk... gluckkkk... gluchhh..., sounds echoing all around the room... 

ssss... kanna.. amma will tell ur dad.. how his own son, abhi, used me...

nayan directly glups the cum..  and starts sucking abhi whole cock.. black balls even his dirty sweat smelling hairss like a hungry slut...

sssss.. kanna..  please fuck me da.. please I beg you kanna... nayan falls on abhi feet begging to fuck her
[Image: Nayanthara%2BSaree%2BPhotos%2B%25282%2529.jpg]
ahhhhhhh amma mmm u are soo horny mmm i laughing mmm i shwoing her my cock mmm rubbing it mmmmmas she is begging i start pissing on hermmmm amma u want my cock soo badly huh
(02-11-2019, 10:54 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam smiles she removes her pallu ...n pulls her one boobs from her blouse shwoing it u mmm these huh mmmm what my hubby dont worry mahi ......its ok i am ur amma na now ...u can do anything with me ....u can do anything u want with any girl mahi ..she rubbing ur cock 

chii... amma u have such small boobs... and they soo tight.. I bite her boobs hard,,

amma.. I think i will like urs only once I suck ur hubby dick,.. otherwise I can't get this thing down.. call him and ask him to come amma

otherwise.. cut my small pee with this scissor or stitch it with this needle nd thread amma,,
(02-11-2019, 11:00 PM)Any Time Wrote: chii... amma u have such small boobs... and they soo tight.. I bite her boobs hard,,

amma.. I think i will like urs only once I suck ur hubby dick,.. otherwise I can't get this thing down.. call him and ask him to come amma

otherwise.. cut my small pee with this scissor or stitch it with this needle nd thread amma,,

sam jerking ur cock mmmmmm moans hard mmmmmmm as u bite mmmm mmmmahi mmm i will do anything u want ......sam getting insulted by kid but enjoying it ......she getting horny ...so horny ..she calls her hubby jit to her home .....
dont worry kanna mmm ymhubby will be home ...u can do anything u want with him
[Image: 75614048_3262452110492706_20198529395431...e=5E5F88A9]
(02-11-2019, 10:58 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhh amma mmm u are soo horny mmm i laughing mmm i shwoing her my cock mmm rubbing it mmmmmas she is begging i start pissing on hermmmm amma u want my cock soo badly huh

without any hesitation or second thought that her own son is pissing on her... nayan is trying her best to drink every drop of her son's piss...

kanna.. this here is divine water for me kanna.. more divine than the water given at temple.. nayan licking the ground like a dog and slurppping abhi piss... looking like a dregraded slut

kanna.. use as u like kanna... kissing your feet along with chappals... kanna please fuck me kanna.. please use my pussy kanna...
[Image: DlG7GVpUUAA5tYa.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 11:03 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam jerking ur cock mmmmmm moans hard mmmmmmm as u bite mmmm mmmmahi mmm i will do anything u want ......sam getting insulted by kid but enjoying it ......she getting horny ...so horny ..she calls her hubby jit to her home .....
dont worry kanna mmm ymhubby will be home ...u can do anything u want with him

sssss.. amma what are you doing amma ... i feel nice.. dont stop amma.. it feels nice.. my small cock growing in her hands..

amma u have such plastic lips... u look like plastic woman amma.. i kiss her lips and insert my dirty tongue.. all my teeth are rotten and black.. i brushed years agoo...
i kick her on floor mmm i remove my clothes mmm come on top of her mmm remove her bottom fully mmmmmm mmmm i rub my cock on her pussy mmm yess my nasty slut mm iw ill mmm kissing her hard mmmm huggin her piss drenched body mmmm
(02-11-2019, 11:08 PM)Any Time Wrote: sssss.. amma what are you doing amma ... i feel nice.. dont stop amma.. it feels nice.. my small cock growing in her hands..

amma u have such plastic lips... u look like plastic woman amma.. i kiss her lips and insert my dirty tongue.. all my teeth are rotten and black.. i brushed years agoo...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sam jerking ur cock mmm feeling ur nasty breath in her mouth mmmm she feels like puking mm but sam getting more aroused jerking u harder mmmm kanna no one has humiliated me like this before 

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-Latest-Wallpapers1.jpg]