Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(01-09-2019, 04:05 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi smiles n comes near u ....bends down ...holding bra n rubs on ur face .....mahi i was just helping u .....will u really pay her 1 cr for night ....u like her big boobs soo much mhai ....she rubbign swathi bra on ur face ....i can help u shag ...

swathi body smell from bra is making me hard... huh.. i try to bite the bra when she puts it one my face...

i feel that i am biting swathi big boobs...hmm i will pay more than 1cr if i can fuck her... i just want to fuck swathi pussy once...

pallavi boobs are also visible from the sweat soaked transparent blouse... i look at her boobs as well...

chi.. pallavi.. i hate poor people touching me... can u show ur boobs ??
(01-09-2019, 04:11 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ya sure amma ....i go to my room ....after some time .......i feeling horny for madhuri ....i come to her room ...
n peek inside ....

after having getting drunk.. madhuri forgets the line between right and wrong... starts masturbating thinking about abhi....

sss abhi... you call me amma.. yet this amm wants your dick ... aaahhh abhi.. u r sooo small.. but your dick seems too big...

yelling and pushing a dildo in her pink pussy...
[Image: bollywood-replica-madhuri-dixit-black-ne...0x900a.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 04:11 PM)Any Time Wrote: swathi body smell from bra is making me hard... huh.. i try to bite the bra when she puts it one my face...

i feel that i am biting swathi big boobs...hmm i will pay more than 1cr if i can fuck her... i just want to fuck swathi pussy once...

pallavi boobs are also visible from the sweat soaked transparent blouse... i look at her boobs as well...

chi.. pallavi.. i hate poor people touching me... can u show ur boobs ??

really mahi .......only fuck her pussy ....dont u suck her fat boobs also huh ....
what my boobs ....mahi u said u sont like poor people na .......but i iwl;l show u ...u are willing to pay 1cr for swathi what will u pay me huh 
she takes bra comes down n rubs it on ur lil cock 
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Photos-4.jpg]
Nice!!
POSTS ARE COMPLETELY FANTASIES NOTHING RELATED TO ANYONE IN PICS. ALL PICS COLLECTED FROM INTERNET. CREDITS TO ORIGINAL UPLOADERS

i seeing that shocked but my cock getting hard .....i come into her room .....as she fucking dildo ....i come next to her ......amma what are u saying ....i smile at her ....standing next to her bed
yeah pallavi.. i like her big boobs, her teeth and her dimple cheeks.. i want press my dick on every part of her body....

i throw my watch on pallavi face... take that.. it costs 2 lakhs... now show me your boobs and act like my aunt...

stroke my dick with that bra.. for poor people u smell good pallvi.. dont know that smell is her sweat smell
(01-09-2019, 04:19 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i seeing that shocked but my cock getting hard .....i come into her room .....as she fucking dildo ....i come next to her ......amma what are u saying ....i smile at her ....standing next to her bed

madhuri being drunk thinks that she is hallucinating abhi... 

hmm.. ur amma is asking you to fuck her abhi...did you like your amma ??

see.. opens her blouse.. shows her big fat white boobs with light pink nipples..
[Image: 201401291390978822392314273.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 04:21 PM)Any Time Wrote: yeah pallavi.. i like her big boobs, her teeth and her dimple cheeks.. i want press my dick on every part of her body....

i throw my watch on pallavi face... take that.. it costs 2 lakhs... now show me your boobs and act like my aunt...

stroke my dick with that bra.. for poor people u smell good pallvi.. dont know that smell is her sweat smell

pallavi happy she takes watch what ....mahi u are soo kind ...she removes her sweaty blouse her perky bobos pop out ..she sits infront of u .....rubbing ur small cock ....she holds swathi bra n rubbing it to ur cock ...yess mahi .....u like ur slut swathi aunty jerking u ...huh mmmm 
what u like my smell huh she smirks .....do u want to smell more 
[Image: wp4003603.jpg]
i seeign her fat boobs .........i come n press them hard mmmm n take her nipple in my mouth suddenly mmmmm yess amma i will mmmmmm i will love ur fat boobs mmmmm i didnt know u were such horny slut mmm
haa... yes pallavi... i want to see my aunty jerking my small dick... do hard.. aahhh aunty.. stroke it fast and hard...

seeing pallvi perky boobs juggling. i get more horny..

yeah pallvi.. u smell nice.. i take her sweat soaked blouse and start smelling it..