Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
Madhuri is a housewife. Her husband is big bussinessman.. he thinks that he is rich only because of madhuri's lucky charm... so, he doesn't say anything to madhuri... in a way, madhuri is the head of the family... she is very modern
[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-promotes-Gulaab-Gang-at-Go...291682.JPG]

She has two daughter.. elder daughter is Ileana, who is a lazy woman and very big pervert, party animal..but acts innocent infront of her dad and sister.. her mom knows everything about illu.. but lets her enjoy because madhuri couldn't when she is young
[Image: Ileana+at+Amar+Akbar+Anthony+Pre+Release+Event+_2_.jpg]

while the younger one just the opposite of ileana. her name is priya.. she is studious and university topper.. 
[Image: Priya%2BPrakash%2BVarrier%2BIn%2Bpink%2B...4%2529.jpg]

everyone have their own rooms, one day.. a boy, abhi, relative of madhuri's husband mahi.. comes and starts in the house along with the 3 ladies... He is small, yet his dick is 18" long...
as i move into their house .......i start getting horny for madhuri and her daughters ..........i wear shorts ....i go around house madhuri can see my dick impression from my shorts
swathi aunty.. i will go and freshen up. but i intended to go fap on swathi imagining her big boobs..

pallavi, come and clean my room, but come after sometime..ok.. i have to do something..

before going to my room.. i check aunty bathroom thinking i may find her bra or panty.. but i dont find anything...

i go to my room nd start stroking my mini small dick..
(01-09-2019, 03:52 PM)Any Time Wrote: swathi aunty.. i will go and freshen up. but i intended to go fap on swathi imagining her big boobs..

pallavi, come and clean my room, but come after sometime..ok.. i have to do something..

before going to my room.. i check aunty bathroom thinking i may find her bra or panty.. but i dont find anything...

i go to my room nd start stroking my mini small dick..

pallavi seeing ur hard on ....she knows what u will be doing ....she comes near ur room ......peeks in sees u shagging .......she smiles and leave and gets swathi bra from her room .....she comes into ur room ...mahi baby u need this she looks at u smiling ...
[Image: maari-2-movie-stills-starring-dhanush-sa...00x600.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 03:50 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as i move into their house .......i start getting horny for madhuri and her daughters ..........i wear shorts ....i go around house madhuri can see my dick impression from my shorts

madhuri thinking you a small child.. smiles at you and kisses on your cheeks.. and holds onto her waist.. 

abhi,  see now i will show you your room.. this is your room.. just feel at home.. and you can even call me as your amma..

you are just like my other daughters only abhi.
[Image: madhuri-dixit-during-the-promotion-of-bo...299019.JPG]
i sitting on her waist .....what really thanks amma ....i also kiss her cheeks .......below she can feel my huge cock pressing her belly ....
(01-09-2019, 03:56 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi seeing ur hard on ....she knows what u will be doing ....she comes near ur room ......peeks in sees u shagging .......she smiles and leave and gets swathi bra from her room .....she comes into ur room ...mahi baby u need this she looks at u smiling ...

i am yelling all things i want do to swathi,,,.. aahhh aunty.. you have such big boobbs.. i will pay 1cr just one night to fuck like whore...ssss

hearing pallavi,,... i became tensed.. hmm pallavi.. why did you come now.. i asked u to come later na... i try hiding my small penis...

seeing swathi bra... is making me go cazry.. getting more hard... pallavi.. why did u bring that here.. what will aunty think
(01-09-2019, 04:02 PM)Any Time Wrote: i am yelling all things i want do to swathi,,,.. aahhh aunty.. you have such big boobbs.. i will pay 1cr just one night to fuck like whore...ssss

hearing pallavi,,... i became tensed.. hmm pallavi.. why did you come now.. i asked u to come later na... i try hiding my small penis...

seeing swathi bra... is making me go cazry.. getting more hard... pallavi.. why did u bring that here.. what will aunty think

pallavi smiles n comes near u ....bends down ...holding bra n rubs on ur face .....mahi i was just helping u .....will u really pay her 1 cr for night ....u like her big boobs soo much mhai ....she rubbign swathi bra on ur face ....i can help u shag ...
[Image: sai_pallavi_92-20180805-0003.jpg]
(01-09-2019, 04:00 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i sitting on her waist .....what really thanks amma ....i also kiss her cheeks .......below she can feel my huge cock pressing her belly ....

abhi huge dick.. which is not even semi hard is rubbing madhuri white fat waist...

hmmmmphhhh.. small moan escapes from madhuri.. abhi, u are big for your age...put you down... abhi call me if u want anything ok

madhuri gets a little horny.. but thinnks it is wrong and goes to her room.. to have drink...
[Image: 06madhuri-dixit.jpg]
ya sure amma ....i go to my room ....after some time .......i feeling horny for madhuri ....i come to her room ...
n peek inside ....