Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
i remove my hands from lav boobs.. dear u boobs are sagggy... i touched sam boobs.. they are soo damn perky...

yeah dear.. i want my wife to listen to him.. he is the master.. he is the one.... he told me that he liked your fat body, ur saggy boobs...

think they will come now baby... if he says that he wants to fuck u .. please fuck him baby.. i can't say no to him
(12-08-2019, 04:17 AM)Any Time Wrote: i remove my hands from lav boobs.. dear u boobs are sagggy... i touched sam boobs.. they are soo damn perky...

yeah dear.. i want my wife to listen to him.. he is the master.. he is the one.... he told me that he liked your fat body, ur saggy boobs...

think they will come now baby... if he says that he wants to fuck u .. please fuck him baby.. i can't say no to him

what mahi .....u want ur wife to be slave to someone else ....ok fine mahi ...but i have condition ...first u ahve to prove to me u are gay then only i will believe u 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Zee+Telugu+Apsara+Aw...18+_4_.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmm sam moanign hard ...screaming ur name as i fuck her .....u can hear faint voice of sam calling ur name ...dear i sadi dont do inside mm yessm
mmmmmmmmm yess sam i know mm i fcuking her as i am about to cum i take my cock n spray it on her belly mmmmmm mmm [Image: Samantha+_13__008.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 04:15 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i start fucking her mmmmm amma u are moaning like slut mmmmmm mmmmm i kiss her lips mmmmmmmmm amma dont worry mmm my lil pee pee is always  urs mmmm amma soo she is my didi ....soo amma i cant marry her na ...i sadly mmm

hmmm... i am your slut kanna... i will be your slut... aish removes her sindhoor... removes her mangalsutra....hmmm kanna... 

hhmmm... agggggg...whenever you are horny you come to ur amma..  sssss.....don't hestitate kanna... amma pussy is always open for you,...
[Image: 6664dc0803144aee740f8d59eff9d636.jpg]

kanna.. you can marry her kanna... you can marry anyone in this house..even me... blushing..... ssss... amma doesn't mind you marrying your akka..
[Image: 11b8f2faaf1b53d766becafb67d475d5.jpg]
hari.. with a needle poked to her boobs... hair messed up... wide open legs.. starts masturbating yellling a small one dick..

[Image: Haripriya-in-Silanthi-2-movie-%285%294122.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmm amma yess i fuckign her hard mmm amma mmyess mmmmmm what really mmm no amma i dont want to marry u ...i will marry akka mmmmm but amma mmmafter i marry akka will u be my keep
ok dear, but u won't leave me na, if i do all that gay stuff ? lets go to their room..

by the time, we go... i can smell abhi cum smell... i go nd stand between sam nd abhi... did he cum on you, whisper to sam.. ?
(12-08-2019, 04:29 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmm amma yess i fuckign her hard mmm amma mmyess mmmmmm what really mmm no amma i dont want to marry u ...i will marry akka mmmmm but amma mmmafter i marry akka will u be my keep

mmmm ..... ahhhh... kanna.. marry her kanna.. she is alll yours, i dont care abt her.... hmmm... i care abt u nd ur little one...sssss..

aish carries abhi on her stomach with his dick still in her pussy fucking...

looking at almost passed out hari... what will you do with crack whore kanna.. instead marry me na.,, i will be your obedient and lawful wife
[Image: 0.jpg]

cum dripping from aish is falling on hari face.. hari licking her lips thinking it is water...
[Image: 17ce60addeadd743a8ff7318b576cb46.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 04:29 AM)Any Time Wrote: ok dear, but u won't leave me na, if i do all that gay stuff ? lets go to their room..

by the time, we go... i can smell abhi cum smell... i go nd stand between sam nd abhi... did he cum on you, whisper to sam.. ?

mmmmmmmmmmmm mahi dont worry i didnt let him cum inisde me mmm mm she looking at u ...u can see my cucm sprayed on her belly mmmmmm yess 
[Image: Samantha+at+Oh+Baby+Pre+Release+Event+_22_.jpg]
hmmm ya bro dont worry u can have my whore ......what about lav .....i look at lav ...is she ready 
lav looks at me blushing well yess but mahi ....come on prove it to me
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Virtu+Fitness+Work+O...ch+_9_.jpg]
sam did he press your boobs ? I won't touch your boobs, if her pressed them... even though she removed her pallu.. i am not looking at her boobs...

abhi baby, lav told me that she will be your slave, only if i show her that i was your fuck slave. so please allow me abhi..

i get down on my four limbs like a dog... got to abhi... starts sniffing abhi dick over his pants... sssss...i miss this smell...

i start licking abhi dick over his pants... looking at lav
amma mmm i need crack whore like her for gutter amma see her messy pussy ...she is perfect for gutter amma mmmmmmmmmm i fucking her mmmm cum drrping on her face harder mmm
(12-08-2019, 04:41 AM)Any Time Wrote: sam did he press your boobs ? I won't touch your boobs, if her pressed them... even though she removed her pallu.. i am not looking at her boobs...

abhi baby, lav told me that she will be your slave, only if i show her that i was your fuck slave. so please allow me abhi..

i get down on my four limbs like a dog... got to abhi... starts sniffing abhi dick over his pants... sssss...i miss this smell...

i start licking abhi dick over his pants... looking at lav

mmmmmmm no mahi i didnt let him come on mmmmmmmmm i know u love my stiff boobs mmmmmmm 
what really bro .....u have to prove i remove my cock covered in cum n sams pussy juice 
[Image: Samantha+at+Oh+Baby+Pre+Release+Event+_36_.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lav seeing that excited mmmm....mahi fuck toy ....really abhi u are soo strong huh 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Zee+Telugu+Apsara+Aw...8+_10_.jpg]