Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(12-04-2021, 03:33 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish started to play music in the shower... she always liked to relax... and sing along her favorite parts]

[She stripped her gym wear... tied her hairs behind.. and she checked her image in the full length mirror]

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Bikini-Pics-8-731x1024.jpg]

Aish: (Running her fingers along the neck) hhmmm... Too bad I wont get anymore exercise today.. (She smiled)

[Image: giphy.gif]

[She ran her fingers down into her plumpy cleavage,,, and slowly to her navel]

Aish: uffffff..... Too bad Anand is not around.... Why did he have to call me up and excite me a well...hhhhmmmm... Idiot (She murmerred)

Chotu: (Taking off Harsh's shoes)... Bhaiyya.. errr... our housekeeper is very costly bhaiyya.... she is in high demand in our area.... plz bhaiyya... look for housekeepers in your area only na?.... Ours is very bold and demanding.. She will also ask high payment.. and does less work..
(The guy whom u seduce u didnt know even thst guys son is hard for ur antics and that pics of urs in my dads whatsapp chat where u always seduce him make him crazy for u and i was listening to ur slight sound echoes of u singing )

(I looked at chotu)

Ur housekeeper seems to be a keeper i guess (smiles in a evil way ) hmm good boy (pats his head as he tskes of my shoes)
I would like to purchase this keeper all for myself go and tell her there is a buyer for her (i was telling her son that i want to buy her )
Go and tell her am waiting be a good boy will give u this (takes out a 10 rupee dairy milk)
(15-04-2021, 11:13 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: (The guy whom u seduce u didnt know even thst guys son is hard for ur antics and that pics of urs in my dads whatsapp chat where u always seduce him make him crazy for u and i was listening to ur slight sound echoes of u singing )

(I looked at chotu)

Ur housekeeper seems to be a keeper i guess (smiles in a evil way ) hmm good boy (pats his head as he tskes of my shoes)
I would like to purchase this keeper all for myself go and tell her there is a buyer for her (i was telling her son that i want to buy her )
Go and tell her am waiting be a good boy will give u this (takes out a 10 rupee dairy milk)

Chotu: (Taking the chocolate).. but bhaiyya..... She is very strict and all... if you call her housekeeper, she will get offended and scold you and me... So don't call her that..I call her mommy becuz she was there from my birth.... you can call her bhabhi I guess....

[Chotu knew harsh was never going to g away without talking to her and all his efforts to drive him out were unsuccessful]

Chotu: Okay bhaiyya... Ill see if she is free from our chores... (Had plan to convince his mother to talk saying Harsh was his mental senior and she just has to play along.... He started to run upstairs) 

[Aish started stepped into the shower still wearing and relaxed her body with the touch of hot water] hmmm....la la la.. (As she started to hum the tune of the music)

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 33ea38142cbb44907fe647c783a3f4f2.jpg]
(15-04-2021, 11:26 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Chotu: (Taking the chocolate).. but bhaiyya..... She is very strict and all... if you call her housekeeper, she will get offended and scold you and me... So don't call her that..I call her mommy becuz she was there from my birth.... you can call her bhabhi I guess....

[Chotu knew harsh was never going to g away without talking to her and all his efforts to drive him out were unsuccessful]

Chotu: Okay bhaiyya... Ill see if she is free from our chores... (Had plan to convince his mother to talk saying Harsh was his mental senior and she just has to play along.... He started to run upstairs) 

[Aish started stepped into the shower still wearing and relaxed her body with the touch of hot water] hmmm....la la la.. (As she started to hum the tune of the music)

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 33ea38142cbb44907fe647c783a3f4f2.jpg]

ok chotu i will call her bhabiii sounds exciting to me ( smiling as i know he have given up)

go fast i cant wait  i am in need of her so desperately ( i was blabbering this way in front of ur son showing my hunger for u in front of ur son)

( chotu was so naive as he went upstairs i was looking at the pics on wall with urs  and ur late hubbys pic on wall ur hubbys pic with garland on the wall )

( then there was a pic with u and ur son above the showcase i was just waiting for u to come down)

( but meanwhile i went to the wall with u and ur late hubbys pic and kissed ur lips on the photo)

aummmmmm aummm sluppppppppppppppppppp ahhhh aishuuu bhabiiiiiiiii u have made me mad just like my dad ummmm u are so sexyyy aishuuuu

( i was standing near the wall talking to ur pic on wall like a crazy lover )
(15-04-2021, 11:32 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ok chotu i will call her bhabiii sounds exciting to me ( smiling as i know he have given up)

go fast i cant wait  i am in need of her so desperately ( i was blabbering this way in front of ur son showing my hunger for u in front of ur son)

( chotu was so naive as he went upstairs i was looking at the pics on wall with urs  and ur late hubbys pic on wall ur hubbys pic with garland on the wall )

( then there was a pic with u and ur son above the showcase i was just waiting for u to come down)

( but meanwhile i went to the wall with u and ur late hubbys pic and kissed ur lips on the photo)

aummmmmm aummm sluppppppppppppppppppp ahhhh aishuuu bhabiiiiiiiii u have made me mad just like my dad ummmm u are so sexyyy aishuuuu

( i was standing near the wall talking to ur pic on wall like a crazy lover )

[Chotu went upstairs... and banged on the door of his mothers room]

chotu: mommy....mommy....

Aish: (Shouting from the shower) What is it Chotu?.

[Image: n8yBxLb6xJ0MxI1nWZ0iQRN0Nu22vE71ACcPuhTr...gTm0wrdo6Q]

Chotu: There is something I have to tell you... its urgent

Aish: (Shouting).. Can it wait?... I'm in shower!!

Chotu: No..no... There is someone here to see you

Aish: (whispering).. So my selfie worked afterall.. Anandjee has come to surprise me...(She smiled)...I will be getting some action today 

Aish: (Shouting).. Chotu!!!... send him in here... and you go back and play your video game...
(15-04-2021, 11:45 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Chotu went upstairs... and banged on the door of his mothers room]

chotu: mommy....mommy....

Aish: (Shouting from the shower) What is it Chotu?.

[Image: n8yBxLb6xJ0MxI1nWZ0iQRN0Nu22vE71ACcPuhTr...gTm0wrdo6Q]

Chotu: There is something I have to tell you... its urgent

Aish: (Shouting).. Can it wait?... I'm in shower!!

Chotu: No..no... There is someone here to see you

Aish: (whispering).. So my selfie worked afterall.. Anandjee has come to surprise me...(She smiled)...I will be getting some action today 

Aish: (Shouting).. Chotu!!!... send him in here... and you go back and play your video game...

( i was staring at one pic of u with ur hubby where she is looking at him sensually just with her eyes i was very excited to see u in person)

( i looked at ur late hubby and murmured)

i will be eating ur wife today she belongs to me as much as she belongs to my dad 

ur wife is not missing her sex life at all dont worry i will take care of it from now on 

umm ummm ummmm ( kissed her sleveless arms in photo kissing on the mole on her arm) ur wife love to wear sleveless dont she ummmmm

( i was not looking at anything else i was lost in the photo on wall)
(15-04-2021, 11:50 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was staring at one pic of u with ur hubby where she is looking at him sensually just with her eyes i was very excited to see u in person)

( i looked at ur late hubby and murmured)

i will be eating ur wife today she belongs to me as much as she belongs to my dad 

ur wife is not missing her sex life at all dont worry i will take care of it from now on 

umm ummm ummmm ( kissed her sleveless arms in photo kissing on the mole on her arm) ur wife love to wear sleveless dont she ummmmm

( i was not looking at anything else i was lost in the photo on wall)

[Aish was soo happy that Anand was here that she switched off her shower that she had just begun... so she had only wet her hair]

Aish: (Smiling)... the way he talked on phone like he was busy and his family was around.. Looks like he could'nt keep it in his pants afterall..

[Aish started to dry herself and she put on the loose robe over her body]

Chotu : (ran downstairs).... Bhaiyya..bhaiyaa... housekeeper has called you upstairs ... I told you na she is very demanding... imagine if she works at your house.. plz search for someone else..

[Image: 04dca1d0e3de09ce14b1aa3280fec5e2.jpg]
(15-04-2021, 11:59 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish was soo happy that Anand was here that she switched off her shower that she had just begun... so she had only wet her hair]

Aish: (Smiling)... the way he talked on phone like he was busy and his family was around.. Looks like he could'nt keep it in his pants afterall..

[Aish started to dry herself and she put on the loose robe over her body]

Chotu : (ran downstairs).... Bhaiyya..bhaiyaa... housekeeper has called you upstairs ... I told you na she is very demanding... imagine if she works at your house.. plz search for someone else..

[Image: 04dca1d0e3de09ce14b1aa3280fec5e2.jpg]

( the pic on wall was already wet with my saliva i was mad razy for u and it was evident in the way i licked ur pic on wall like a dog)

( as chotu came and told housekeeper has called me upstairs )

ohh reallyy good boy here is ur tip ( gave ur son 10 rupees ) keep it and close the door now ( piched his cheecks cutely ) u are such a good boy chotu i dont want anyone else than this keeper of ur house ( smiled and looked at the photo on wall and then again at chotu )

( i walked upstairs and knocked on the door )

knockk knockkk  its me ( my sound was almost similar to my dads sound )
(15-04-2021, 12:04 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( the pic on wall was already wet with my saliva i was mad razy for u and it was evident in the way i licked ur pic on wall like a dog)

( as chotu came and told housekeeper has called me upstairs )

ohh reallyy good boy here is ur tip ( gave ur son 10 rupees ) keep it and close the door now ( piched his cheecks cutely ) u are such a good boy chotu i dont want anyone else than this keeper of ur house ( smiled and looked at the photo on wall and then again at chotu )

( i walked upstairs and knocked on the door )

knockk knockkk  its me ( my sound was almost similar to my dads sound )

Aish: (From bathroom shouts).. Come in!!.. 

[Aish loosens her hair ... and checks her image in the mirror. Her toned plumpy figure was elegantly wrapped in the purple robe with a hint of cleavage.. She used to always entice Anand with her cleavage.. So she separated her robe a little near her boobs and wiggled for it to breath and move freely]

[Image: bd340j2pip461.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...02081cc103]

[She turned back and checked her ass.. another thing Anand was mad about... and she just gave it a little spank and saw it giggle]

Aish: Lets get him girls... and remember.. we cannot scream like other day..(She winked at her reflection)

(15-04-2021, 12:15 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aish: (From bathroom shouts).. Come in!!.. 

[Aish loosens her hair ... and checks her image in the mirror. Her toned plumpy figure was elegantly wrapped in the purple robe with a hint of cleavage.. She used to always entice Anand with her cleavage.. So she separated her robe a little near her boobs and wiggled for it to breath and move freely]

[Image: bd340j2pip461.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...02081cc103]

[She turned back and checked her ass.. another thing Anand was mad about... and she just gave it a little spank and saw it giggle]

Aish: Lets get him girls... and remember.. we cannot scream like other day..(She winked at her reflection)

( my dad was 5 foot 10 i was 6 feet 4 inch tall lean bodied just some acial hair and coal black skinned)

( as i heard ur voice come in i looked down at ur son closing the main door and opened the door knocb and enetred in )

( it was a huge rooom with wooden floor work nice interior designing big bed dining sexy glass table with cherries starwberries chocolate syrup and honey on it and big glass indows wit transparent white curtains uff it was so sexy inside)

( i was inside and walked to the centre of the room but cant see anyone and was looking here and there )

where is she ( i murmmured to myself )

( i was wearing tight t shirt and camoflouge pants an had a cap on my head like ateenage boy )
(15-04-2021, 12:20 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( my dad was 5 foot 10 i was 6 feet 4 inch tall lean bodied just some acial hair and coal black skinned)

( as i heard ur voice come in i looked down at ur son closing the main door and opened the door knocb and enetred in )

( it was a huge rooom with wooden floor work nice interior designing big bed dining sexy glass table with cherries starwberries chocolate syrup and honey on it and big glass indows wit transparent white curtains uff it was so sexy inside)

( i was inside and walked to the centre of the room but cant see anyone and was looking here and there )

where is she ( i murmmured to myself )

( i was wearing tight t shirt and camoflouge pants an had a cap on my head like ateenage boy )

Aish: (hearing the footsteps in her room)..I'm surprised you are soo patient today... and have taken a bigger risk coming here when our family are around..(She laughed)

Aish: Go on... sit on the bed... (The inside of bathroom wasn't visible from the the bed)

[Aish decided to entice him more and she parted her robe below, and put out her milky right naked leg outside the bathroom... And only her leg was visible protruding outside the bathroom]

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Harpers-Bazaar-In...hoot04.jpg]

Aish: (Moving her toes... and in a sexy voice)... hmmm..why are you not talking ... or no voice after seeing my skin..(She giggled)