Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(15-04-2021, 01:43 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish was still confused.. She had so many doubts nd she was scared as to what was happening]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[She was able to connect with Anand emotionally but he was very average physically... But his son seemed to have what Anand was lacking]

Aish: haaaaa..(Breathing on his face....whispering)....Did your father send you?.... Or did my son?...(She came closer to his lips)

[Her heart beat faster and she was very excited with a strong male presence in her marital bedroom]

( i picked u up like a doll even though i was lean bodied and u were fleshy i was strong as hell my right hand under ur asscheeck and my left hand feeling ur back madly)

ahhh ( wiffing ur breath and getting hard) no onesend me ur message pulled me aummmmmm ( smooching u madly but i smooched ur side chin instead of lips as i was walking and u were in my arms )

aummmmmmmmm i want ur nectar aishuuuu aummm aumm ( now smooched u as i placed u on the glass table and we were of the same height now) ahh aummmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmm 

feed me ur nectar aishuuuuu i will do anything for u ?

even kill my dad for u ( murmured in ur ear)
(15-04-2021, 01:49 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i picked u up like a doll even though i was lean bodied and u were fleshy i was strong as hell my right hand under ur asscheeck and my left hand feeling ur back madly)

ahhh ( wiffing ur breath and getting hard) no onesend me ur message pulled me aummmmmm ( smooching u madly but i smooched ur side chin instead of lips as i was walking and u were in my arms )

aummmmmmmmm i want ur nectar aishuuuu aummm aumm ( now smooched u as i placed u on the glass table and we were of the same height now) ahh aummmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmm 

feed me ur nectar aishuuuuu i will do anything for u ?

even kill my dad for u ( murmured in ur ear)

[Aish was still not able to decode how Kid of Anand ended up in her bedroom...and worst.. how she ended up in his arms... Tough she wanted to fight back or resist, her body was doing the exact opposite]

Aish: (Feeling his lips on her chin)... hmmmmmm ...(as she felt his hand caress her back and her ass was pressed by him).... are you man enough to milk my nectar?...(She smiled as he nibbled on her chin and walked to the glass table)

[When aish was picked up, her robe slided up from her knees upto her pantyline... exposing most of her leg meat.... It even loosened at her to and exposed more of her cleavage]

[When aish was placed on the glass table, her meaty exposed glistering leg was suspended beyond the table edge.. and she had to support herself clinging on to him]

[Image: AISHWARYA_1.jpg]

Aish: (Deciding to go with the flow) ...hmmmmmm.... Kill your dad?....haha.....(Whispers back) If you satisfy me better than him, your dad will not be in picture...(And she moved up and liked your lips with her tongue)...hmmmm.. 

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: bollywood-star-aishwarya-rai-smiles-duri...D44A23.jpg]
(15-04-2021, 02:08 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish was still not able to decode how Kid of Anand ended up in her bedroom...and worst.. how she ended up in his arms... Tough she wanted to fight back or resist, her body was doing the exact opposite]

Aish: (Feeling his lips on her chin)... hmmmmmm ...(as she felt his hand caress her back and her ass was pressed by him).... are you man enough to milk my nectar?...(She smiled as he nibbled on her chin and walked to the glass table)

[When aish was picked up, her robe slided up from her knees upto her pantyline... exposing most of her leg meat.... It even loosened at her to and exposed more of her cleavage]

[When aish was placed on the glass table, her meaty exposed glistering leg was suspended beyond the table edge.. and she had to support herself clinging on to him]

[Image: AISHWARYA_1.jpg]

Aish: (Deciding to go with the flow) ...hmmmmmm.... Kill your dad?....haha.....(Whispers back) If you satisfy me better than him, your dad will not be in picture...(And she moved up and liked your lips with her tongue)...hmmmm.. 

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: bollywood-star-aishwarya-rai-smiles-duri...D44A23.jpg]

( u were like a nice creamy hot meat in a silk robe )

( ur robe was raised till ur upper thighs and after placing u on the table i was smooching u and massaging ur creamy thighs)

ahhhhh aishuuuu i may be a boy but will feast on u and feed on ur nectar ( i was indicating how ur pussy is going to be feasted by me non stop )

this boys has better manhood than the men u know ( my big tent in pant was visible )

( parted ur thighs and came in between and placed myright palm on ur wast and pulled u totheglass edge making u disbalance as i pulled u tighhtly quickly)

no more anandji now each drop each inch of u is mine not that old bald man he dont desrve a hot piece like u aummmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( with left hand feeling ur right thigh)

u will chat with me from now on not with that old idiot how come he get ur pussy sweet nectar and not me ( thats the way u seduced him by asking him in chat do u wanna eat my nectar )
(15-04-2021, 02:17 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( u were like a nice creamy hot meat in a silk robe )

( ur robe was raised till ur upper thighs and after placing u on the table i was smooching u and massaging ur creamy thighs)

ahhhhh aishuuuu i may be a boy but will feast on u and feed on ur nectar ( i was indicating how ur pussy is going to be feasted by me non stop )

this boys has better manhood than the men u know ( my big tent in pant was visible )

( parted ur thighs and came in between and placed myright palm on ur wast and pulled u totheglass edge making u disbalance as i pulled u tighhtly quickly)

no more anandji now each drop each inch of u is mine not that old bald man he dont desrve a hot piece like u aummmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( with left hand feeling ur right thigh)

u will chat with me from now on not with that old idiot how come he get ur pussy sweet nectar and not me ( thats the way u seduced him by asking him in chat do u wanna eat my nectar )

[Aish now laying on her back with her legs spread... This young raging man was standing in between them and had even licked her thighs]

[Image: 9023%252Cxcitefun-leg-aishwarya-rai.jpg][Image: Aishwarya%2BRai%2BHot%2BLegs.jpg]
[All Aish had on her was the silk robe without any inners and her boobs were almost popping out of them... displaying ample cleavage ... And a small edge of the robe was covering her plumply privates below the waist]

[Image: 15d275404c9360ded5816adca8401e65.jpg]

Aish: (As Harsh bent and kissed me, caressing my thighs)...ummmmmm......hmmmmmmmmm..... Anandji has a...ummm... ammmmm...(I reached my hands and touched the bulge )....aummmmm.....ummmmmmmm.....never mind......ahhhhhh.

[Aish held his hair... pulled him away from her lips]

Aish: (breathing hard) You do know what you are getting into right?... Once we proceed, there is no turning back (Winked)

[Aish then pushed his head towards her neck and closed her eyes]
(23-04-2021, 01:30 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish now laying on her back with her legs spread... This young raging man was standing in between them and had even licked her thighs]

[Image: 9023%252Cxcitefun-leg-aishwarya-rai.jpg][Image: Aishwarya%2BRai%2BHot%2BLegs.jpg]
[All Aish had on her was the silk robe without any inners and her boobs were almost popping out of them... displaying ample cleavage ... And a small edge of the robe was covering her plumply privates below the waist]

[Image: 15d275404c9360ded5816adca8401e65.jpg]

Aish: (As Harsh bent and kissed me, caressing my thighs)...ummmmmm......hmmmmmmmmm..... Anandji has a...ummm... ammmmm...(I reached my hands and touched the bulge )....aummmmm.....ummmmmmmm.....never mind......ahhhhhh.

[Aish held his hair... pulled him away from her lips]

Aish: (breathing hard) You do know what you are getting into right?... Once we proceed, there is no turning back (Winked)

[Aish then pushed his head towards her neck and closed her eyes]

( as u were talking about my dad in between i smooched u again so that u wont take his name and then u slightly hold my bulge u are sitting on the glass table edge and i am hugging u and inside ur thighs and smocching ur lis like a madman)

ahhhhh ( as u patted on my bulge)

( as u pulled me back i was smooching the air looking at ur lips)

( as u said " Once we proceed, there is no turning back ")

( i hold my palm under ur thighs massaging ur creamy flesh and smooching ur neck enjoying ur slight wetness on neck)

aummmmm ummm ummmm welll aishwarya i will be feasting ur asshole bud all the way aummm ahhhhhhh so sorry to throwwater on ur expectation s aummmm u will have to turn backkk aummmm ahhh u r so creeamy aummmmmmmm umm ummmmmmm ( smooching kissing licking ur neck till chin )

block my dads number aishuuuuuuuuuuu u will get everything u want from me aummm
(23-04-2021, 01:39 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u were talking about my dad in between i smooched u again so that u wont take his name and then u slightly hold my bulge u are sitting on the glass table edge and i am hugging u and inside ur thighs and smocching ur lis like a madman)

ahhhhh ( as u patted on my bulge)

( as u pulled me back i was smooching the air looking at ur lips)

( as u said " Once we proceed, there is no turning back ")

( i hold my palm under ur thighs massaging ur creamy flesh and smooching ur neck enjoying ur slight wetness on neck)

aummmmm ummm ummmm welll aishwarya i will be feasting ur asshole bud all the way aummm ahhhhhhh so sorry to throwwater on ur expectation s aummmm u will have to turn backkk aummmm ahhh u r so creeamy aummmmmmmm umm ummmmmmm ( smooching kissing licking ur neck till chin )

block my dads number aishuuuuuuuuuuu u will get everything u want from me aummm

[Aish felt kinky hearing his words and he calling her 'Aish' just like his father]

Aish: ahhhhhh....hmmmmmmmmm...  (As my wet neck was licked.... and she felt his chest hitting her milky jugs)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__27920619_Aish%208.JPG]

Aish: hmmm... I will delete his number.... But only if you do what he did'nt do....ahhhh....

[Aish pushes him back...and she crawly back towards the center of the table.....She sits up and looking into Harsh's eyes, she folds her legs... Giving a brief view of her glory hole before pulling down her robe on it.... When she pulled down her robe, more of her left boobs was unveiled.. and her areola was visible]

Aish: Your dad only wanted me to do things for him... are you man enough to do things for me?.....Strip (Smiling)

(23-04-2021, 01:54 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish felt kinky hearing his words and he calling her 'Aish' just like his father]

Aish: ahhhhhh....hmmmmmmmmm...  (As my wet neck was licked.... and she felt his chest hitting her milky jugs)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__27920619_Aish%208.JPG]

Aish: hmmm... I will delete his number.... But only if you do what he did'nt do....ahhhh....

[Aish pushes him back...and she crawly back towards the center of the table.....She sits up and looking into Harsh's eyes, she folds her legs... Giving a brief view of her glory hole before pulling down her robe on it.... When she pulled down her robe, more of her left boobs was unveiled.. and her areola was visible]

Aish: Your dad only wanted me to do things for him... are you man enough to do things for me?.....Strip (Smiling)

( as u crawled back like a cat i was hard as hell but kept patience to see what u are upto as u did the basic instict stuff and flashed a bit of ur nectar pot i was mad for u and satlivating inside )

i will do not just what he didnt do but what he cant do aishuuu

( as u said my dad wanted to do things for him)

lol he is stupid bald old idiot thats why he did what he did i will take care of u and ur son forever if i  get the nectar 

turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr( just tore apart my t shirt which is made of good fabric like nothing and my toned stone chest lean bodied six pack abs body was visible )

( looked down at my belt ) i think u should have control on this 

( my dick spasming inside as i was watching ur milk jugs jiggle )

ur cream is mine ur nectar is mine aishuuuuu will do anything for u
(23-04-2021, 02:05 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u crawled back like a cat i was hard as hell but kept patience to see what u are upto as u did the basic instict stuff and flashed a bit of ur nectar pot i was mad for u and satlivating inside )

i will do not just what he didnt do but what he cant do aishuuu

( as u said my dad wanted to do things for him)

lol he is stupid bald old idiot thats why he did what he did i will take care of u and ur son forever if i  get the nectar 

turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr( just tore apart my t shirt which is made of good fabric like nothing and my toned stone chest lean bodied six pack abs body was visible )

( looked down at my belt ) i think u should have control on this 

( my dick spasming inside as i was watching ur milk jugs jiggle )

ur cream is mine ur nectar is mine aishuuuuu will do anything for u

[Aish's mouth fell when she saw him rip his top off.... She realized this was a raging bull and she had to put in all her efforts in controlling it]

Aish: (Calling him by her fingers)...Many men have tried to get my nectar.. but only a few could release it .. and only few were allowed to taste it.... Lets see where you will end up... (Laughing as you cam and stood at the end of the table)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2214240058_Aish%207.JPG]

Aish: I did not ask you to stop stripping.... hmmmm... (In deep sexy voice) This is my house and my rules.....strip...

[As harsh started to remove his pants and was about to pull down his underwear]

Aish: (eyeing the bulge) Lets see how it will salute me..... or rather.. let it salute my body (And I pulled away the robe from my left boobs.. fully exposing the milky flesh and the brown nipple)   

[Image: 3886734_orig.jpg]
(23-04-2021, 02:19 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish's mouth fell when she saw him rip his top off.... She realized this was a raging bull and she had to put in all her efforts in controlling it]

Aish: (Calling him by her fingers)...Many men have tried to get my nectar.. but only a few could release it .. and only few were allowed to taste it.... Lets see where you will end up... (Laughing as you cam and stood at the end of the table)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2214240058_Aish%207.JPG]

Aish: I did not ask you to stop stripping.... hmmmm... (In deep sexy voice) This is my house and my rules.....strip...

[As harsh started to remove his pants and was about to pull down his underwear]

Aish: (eyeing the bulge) Lets see how it will salute me..... or rather.. let it salute my body (And I pulled away the robe from my left boobs.. fully exposing the milky flesh and the brown nipple)   

[Image: 3886734_orig.jpg]

( u were controlling me so professionally as u called me by ur fingers i had no other choice but to obey u now i dont know what happened but i was doing as u were saying)

( my hard bulge was hitting the glass edge over pants)

ahhh then i will be the one to feast on ur nectar pot from now on

bluckk bluckkkk ( removed my belt immediately as it got tuck i almost ripped it out of my pant and removed my jeans down now only in underwear with slight wetness on it)

( as u showed ur left milk tit with ur nipples ) ahhhhhhhhhhh aishhhhhh here u go turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ( tore my underwear)

thadummmmmmmmm ( my huge 9 inch dick out swinging and spasming as i was staring salivating at ur creamy milk jug that u justexposed)

just tell me what i need to do aishuuuu ( looking in ur eyes with slight sympathy for myself as if asking i want some milk now)
(23-04-2021, 02:26 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( u were controlling me so professionally as u called me by ur fingers i had no other choice but to obey u now i dont know what happened but i was doing as u were saying)

( my hard bulge was hitting the glass edge over pants)

ahhh then i will be the one to feast on ur nectar pot from now on

bluckk bluckkkk ( removed my belt immediately as it got tuck i almost ripped it out of my pant and removed my jeans down now only in underwear with slight wetness on it)

( as u showed ur left milk tit with ur nipples ) ahhhhhhhhhhh aishhhhhh here u go turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ( tore my underwear)

thadummmmmmmmm ( my huge 9 inch dick out swinging and spasming as i was staring salivating at ur creamy milk jug that u justexposed)

just tell me what i need to do aishuuuu ( looking in ur eyes with slight sympathy for myself as if asking i want some milk now)

[Aish eyes widened as she saw the big monster served on the table... She so wanted to touch it and feel it]

Aish: (removing the knot on her robe) oohhh... is my baby thirsty?... (mocking)

Aish: (putting out her arms like a caring mother)... come here na baby.....I'll quench that thirst..... 

[Image: uic4vmqn6i351.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...6bcd8f73aa]

[The know on the robe was unknotted and it remained on her body.. A small pull would have made it fall...Aish's skin from her neck to navel was visible.. and the robe only held on to her right boob]

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2708877715_144.jpg]

Aish: (As you approached).. Carry me to bed...(Ordering... and resisting to touch your dick)