Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(15-04-2021, 12:32 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aish: (hearing the footsteps in her room)..I'm surprised you are soo patient today... and have taken a bigger risk coming here when our family are around..(She laughed)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Aish: Go on... sit on the bed... (The inside of bathroom wasn't visible from the the bed)

[Aish decided to entice him more and she parted her robe below, and put out her milky right naked leg outside the bathroom... And only her leg was visible protruding outside the bathroom]

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Harpers-Bazaar-In...hoot04.jpg]

Aish: (Moving her toes... and in a sexy voice)... hmmm..why are you not talking ... or no voice after seeing my skin..(She giggled)

( when u said why am i patient i heard ur voice and tuned my head and saw there is a bathroom attached in the big room )

( ohhhh the way u were teasing thinking its my dad was making me more hard inside)

(i didnt say anything as i wanted to get ur reaction )

( as u said i sat on the bed which is very cushiony and covered with ash silk sheets and redish purple cushions all over and curtain on top like a royal bed)

( as ur creamy leg came outside i just coudnt control and without looking inside i just came on my knees and licked the slight wet drops of water mist from ur ankles over ur anklet)

aummmmmm ( sucked the wetness of ur ankle with my warm wet lbig lips)

aummmmmmm ( i was on my knees and elbow outside u can see me i cant see u but was tasting ur leg)

aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(15-04-2021, 12:39 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( when u said why am i patient i heard ur voice and tuned my head and saw there is a bathroom attached in the big room )

( ohhhh the way u were teasing thinking its my dad was making me more hard inside)

(i didnt say anything as i wanted to get ur reaction )

( as u said i sat on the bed which is very cushiony and covered with ash silk sheets and redish purple cushions all over and curtain on top like a royal bed)

( as ur creamy leg came outside i just coudnt control and without looking inside i just came on my knees and licked the slight wet drops of water mist from ur ankles over ur anklet)

aummmmmm ( sucked the wetness of ur ankle with my warm wet lbig lips)

aummmmmmm ( i was on my knees and elbow outside u can see me i cant see u but was tasting ur leg)

aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[Aish almost lost balance when her leg was licked and she hugged the door frame from inside...and her right hand came out across the wall on the outside...... The robe sleeve was pulled back..and her wet sweaty armpits was revealed.. ]

[Image: ozx0p0wrdnz41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...edc5a15ad7]

Aish: (Giggling)....so now you wanna lick my leg....hmmmm... you had said ass was okay..but will not eat my legs...ahhh.... you have changed you know that?.... 

[Image: aishwarya-rai-bachchan_150176022740.jpg]
(15-04-2021, 12:49 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish almost lost balance when her leg was licked and she hugged the door frame from inside...and her right hand came out across the wall on the outside...... The robe sleeve was pulled back..and her wet sweaty armpits was revealed.. ]

[Image: ozx0p0wrdnz41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...edc5a15ad7]

Aish: (Giggling)....so now you wanna lick my leg....hmmmm... you had said ass was okay..but will not eat my legs...ahhh.... you have changed you know that?.... 

[Image: aishwarya-rai-bachchan_150176022740.jpg]

ahhhhhh ur skin is so creamyy ( i said in between when i was biting ur toe nail and licking in between ur 2 finger tonging in between)

eachhh inch of ur skinnn aishuuuu ( this is not the way my dad called u he called u aish never aishuuu )

umm umm ummumm umm umm ummm ummm ummmmmm ummmmmmmm ummmm ( kissing ur nails one by one devotedly)

ahhhh aishuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( just placed my face cheeck on ur feet like a good boy sleeping on ur feet feeling the comfort of ur feet )

i am mad crazyy for u aishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( rubbing my face )
(15-04-2021, 12:55 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ahhhhhh ur skin is so creamyy ( i said in between when i was biting ur toe nail and licking in between ur 2 finger tonging in between)

eachhh inch of ur skinnn aishuuuu ( this is not the way my dad called u he called u aish never aishuuu )

umm umm ummumm umm umm ummm ummm ummmmmm ummmmmmmm ummmm ( kissing ur nails one by one devotedly)

ahhhh aishuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( just placed my face cheeck on ur feet like a good boy sleeping on ur feet feeling the comfort of ur feet )

i am mad crazyy for u aishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( rubbing my face )

[Aish realized something was very different today.]

Aish: hmmmm......ahhhhh....haha....it tickles....(As her feet was being served).....(Once you started to talk)...are you Okay Anand?.... you seem very different today....(And she pulled her head back from the door frame and looked at him)

[Aish was shocked to see someone else and not Anand who was kissing her feet...... He had gripped her legs and was licking and mouthing her toes....]

[Image: aishwarya-1.jpg]

[Aish screamed.. and tried to pull back her leg...But it was tightly held, She pulled away with force before her leg was released, she lost her balance and started to fall towards the toe licking stranger]
Rahul_cool
(15-04-2021, 01:06 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish realized something was very different today.]

Aish: hmmmm......ahhhhh....haha....it tickles....(As her feet was being served).....(Once you started to talk)...are you Okay Anand?.... you seem very different today....(And she pulled her head back from the door frame and looked at him)

[Aish was shocked to see someone else and not Anand who was kissing her feet...... He had gripped her legs and was licking and mouthing her toes....]

[Image: aishwarya-1.jpg]

[Aish screamed.. and tried to pull back her leg...But it was tightly held, She pulled away with force before her leg was released, she lost her balance and started to fall towards the toe licking stranger]

( as u said are u ok anand)

umm umm ummm am veryy hard aishuuuu ummm ( kissed multple times on ur calf like a mad man)

( as u came forward and saw that its me and not my dad u panicked and as i was holding ur feet and u pulled ur feet but u lost ur balance)

( i was on my knees and still at ur breast height as i was tall)

( as u fall on me our nose crushed against each other ur hair which was slightly wet hit my neck  ur boobs touched and crushed against my neck u were in slant position and i was still on my knees)

its anandjis son aishuuuu ( feeling ur mouth breath) ahhhhhh ( i was talking to someone who is 21 years elder than me but was talking with lust )

i want ur nectar aswell ( it seemed as if i was jealous of my dad getting ur nectar)
(15-04-2021, 01:14 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u said are u ok anand)

umm umm ummm am veryy hard aishuuuu ummm ( kissed multple times on ur calf like a mad man)

( as u came forward and saw that its me and not my dad u panicked and as i was holding ur feet and u pulled ur feet but u lost ur balance)

( i was on my knees and still at ur breast height as i was tall)

( as u fall on me our nose crushed against each other ur hair which was slightly wet hit my neck  ur boobs touched and crushed against my neck u were in slant position and i was still on my knees)

its anandjis son aishuuuu ( feeling ur mouth breath) ahhhhhh ( i was talking to someone who is 21 years elder than me but was talking with lust )

i want ur nectar aswell ( it seemed as if i was jealous of my dad getting ur nectar)

[Aish was in such a state of shock that she just stared into this strangers eyes for sometime... and she was in the arms of Anand's son.. son of the man she had affair with]

Aish: haaaa?... (She frowned... then she came back to her senses and realised her body was in touch with this kid.. and she could feel his pulse raising from her boobs which was crushed onto his chest)....

[The felling of body warmth she craved for had refused her strength from breaking away from him... Also he had a tight grip on her waist]

[Image: aishwarya-rai-manish-malhotra-ndtv_650x4...117409.jpg]

Aish: Why are you here?... Where is your father?..... How do you know me? ...(She shooted questions)
Rahul_cool
(15-04-2021, 01:28 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish was in such a state of shock that she just stared into this strangers eyes for sometime... and she was in the arms of Anand's son.. son of the man she had affair with]

Aish: haaaa?... (She frowned... then she came back to her senses and realised her body was in touch with this kid.. and she could feel his pulse raising from her boobs which was crushed onto his chest)....

[The felling of body warmth she craved for had refused her strength from breaking away from him... Also he had a tight grip on her waist]

[Image: aishwarya-rai-manish-malhotra-ndtv_650x4...117409.jpg]

Aish: Why are you here?... Where is your father?..... How do you know me? ...(She shooted questions)

( i was on my knees enjoying the non resistance hug from u and i slowly stood up but not breaking the hug )

( my hands on ur waist as i stood up ur feet got raised from the ground and i was constantly feeling ur mouth breath as uwere talking to me)

( my right hand on ur waist my left palm and forearm on ur ass and i picked u up a bit to make ur head level my head height and leaving no gap between us)

( i was sowly walking towards the glass table with u hugged in my arms)

ahhhhh why am i here hmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm ( rubbing my nose on ur cheecks wiffing ur skin scent)

am here aummmmmmm ( sucking ur nnape bone with my lips ) for ur nectar ? ( i wasdirectly telling u what i wanted )

dad is at home i have made sure he wont see ur recent message ( which made it clear to u that i saw ur message to him and i must have deleted it after seeing ur reply )
(15-04-2021, 01:34 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was on my knees enjoying the non resistance hug from u and i slowly stood up but not breaking the hug )

( my hands on ur waist as i stood up ur feet got raised from the ground and i was constantly feeling ur mouth breath as uwere talking to me)

( my right hand on ur waist my left palm and forearm on ur ass and i picked u up a bit to make ur head level my head height and leaving no gap between us)

( i was sowly walking towards the glass table with u hugged in my arms)

ahhhhh why am i here hmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm ( rubbing my nose on ur cheecks wiffing ur skin scent)

am here aummmmmmm ( sucking ur nnape bone with my lips ) for ur nectar ? ( i wasdirectly telling u what i wanted )

dad is at home i have made sure he wont see ur recent message ( which made it clear to u that i saw ur message to him and i must have deleted it after seeing ur reply )

[Aish was still confused.. She had so many doubts nd she was scared as to what was happening]

[She was able to connect with Anand emotionally but he was very average physically... But his son seemed to have what Anand was lacking]

Aish: haaaaa..(Breathing on his face....whispering)....Did your father send you?.... Or did my son?...(She came closer to his lips)

[Her heart beat faster and she was very excited with a strong male presence in her marital bedroom]