Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(06-04-2021, 09:38 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( now slowly the momentum was shifting in ur direction)

( i take my palm forward and instead of u giving the bundle in my hand drops it down and as i was about to pick it u u take and placed 2 note in ur cleavage and my jaws dropped as u said about ploughing and seeding)

maam ?

i didnt get u 

ummm i asked 2 lakhs u said one time payment ? 

ummm this is for ?

maam i dont get what u are ( looking at ur lips ur attitude ur hip curve i was stuck in between talking)

Shriya: oho.. So all you know is to plough the fields Ramu?? ...and your 4 kids appeared from thin air? (mockingly)

Shriya: (Picking two more notes and folding)..hmmm... so you planned only for blackmail? (As she moved her pallu to the side around her waist..place the noted below her navel and pushed the notes into her saree)

[Image: 28005908730f40680b417811559996e589bbd901.jpg]

Shriya: (takes two more notes)... Should I continue ramu?.. the more innocent you are..the more money you loose (She winks)

[Image: c324dda2cc89310b9d6c2aa88e5c6aa7.jpg]
(06-04-2021, 09:48 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: oho.. So all you know is to plough the fields Ramu?? ...and your 4 kids appeared from thin air? (mockingly)

Shriya: (Picking two more notes and folding)..hmmm... so you planned only for blackmail? (As she moved her pallu to the side around her waist..place the noted below her navel and pushed the notes into her saree)

[Image: 28005908730f40680b417811559996e589bbd901.jpg]

Shriya: (takes two more notes)... Should I continue ramu?.. the more innocent you are..the more money you loose (She winks)

[Image: c324dda2cc89310b9d6c2aa88e5c6aa7.jpg]

( i wore a lungi and my underwear was old and loose so my bulge started appearing in my green lungi as u started placig note under ur navel and as i saw ur navel hole my mouth watered)

umm maam my kids ? ( looked at ur  face) i plouged my wife 

( as u said  the more innocent i get more money i loose)

no maam i dont wanna loose money 

but but but maam rakesh sir ?

i mean he is such a good person i respect him ( already knowing what u want and my dick bulge moving my lungi here and there indicated even i am hard unconsiously for u )

so what about him maam
(06-04-2021, 09:57 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i wore a lungi and my underwear was old and loose so my bulge started appearing in my green lungi as u started placig note under ur navel and as i saw ur navel hole my mouth watered)

umm maam my kids ? ( looked at ur  face) i plouged my wife 

( as u said  the more innocent i get more money i loose)

no maam i dont wanna loose money 

but but but maam rakesh sir ?

i mean he is such a good person i respect him ( already knowing what u want and my dick bulge moving my lungi here and there indicated even i am hard unconsiously for u )

so what about him maam

Shriya: (Proud that she was able to crack you) ..shhhh..(Placing a finger on you lips)... My husband will get his time with me when he returns... one doesn't go to market and buy only 1 fruit...(Stepping forward and placing my palm on the hard bulge)... one needs variety (whispers)

[Image: 28241567362015e610a9e78a43ca689b4fac9561.jpg]

Shriya: (Before ramu could reply, stuffing the remaining noted into your mouth)... this is for you to keep quite.. I'm recording this.. if you leak, you'll be in jail..

[Shriya moved her finger towards his forehead and pulled away his Gamcha]

[Image: 282416456d6c9ce45b8841f79815c4e86c24af19.jpg]
(06-04-2021, 10:09 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: (Proud that she was able to crack you) ..shhhh..(Placing a finger on you lips)... My husband will get his time with me when he returns... one doesn't go to market and buy only 1 fruit...(Stepping forward and placing my palm on the hard bulge)... one needs variety (whispers)

[Image: 28241567362015e610a9e78a43ca689b4fac9561.jpg]

Shriya: (Before ramu could reply, stuffing the remaining noted into your mouth)... this is for you to keep quite.. I'm recording this.. if you leak, you'll be in jail..

[Shriya moved her finger towards his forehead and pulled away his Gamcha]

[Image: 282416456d6c9ce45b8841f79815c4e86c24af19.jpg]

( as u placed ur finger on my lip it went completely against my expectaion i was calm and hard at thesame time and now instead of blackmailing i was listening to ur cunning theories )

( as u placed palm on my hard bulge my mouth opened ) aahh maam ( my dick was a huge 9 incher black monstrously huge and thick dick i was like a black rock in front of u and u were slowly taking over)

( u were not down completely u were standing on the last step and i was under u and still now my height was little bigger than urs)

maam mmaaam aahhh ( u stuffed the bundle of note in my mouth made me quiet and showed he red dot on cctv camera indicating its recording )

( i nodded no with my head as if please no jail please but i didnt removed the bundle from my mouth as i was carried awway in the moment)

( the dick bulge was getting thicker and more profusely bigger and making the lungi move here and there)

( u removed my gamcha and i was looking at ur armpit arm intersection crack as u did that and the note bundle was becoming wet in my mouth ike a dog with a bone)
(06-04-2021, 10:31 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u placed ur finger on my lip it went completely against my expectaion i was calm and hard at thesame time and now instead of blackmailing i was listening to ur cunning theories )

( as u placed palm on my hard bulge my mouth opened ) aahh maam ( my dick was a huge 9 incher black monstrously huge and thick dick i was like a black rock in front of u and u were slowly taking over)

( u were not down completely u were standing on the last step and i was under u and still now my height was little bigger than urs)

maam mmaaam aahhh ( u stuffed the bundle of note in my mouth made me quiet and showed he red dot on cctv camera indicating its recording )

( i nodded no with my head as if please no jail please but i didnt removed the bundle from my mouth as i was carried awway in the moment)

( the dick bulge was getting thicker and more profusely bigger and making the lungi move here and there)

( u removed my gamcha and i was looking at ur armpit arm intersection crack as u did that and the note bundle was becoming wet in my mouth ike a dog with a bone)

[Shriya then started to unknot your lungi...and she was smiling with huge expectation]

Shriya: and one more thing Ramu... make sure my husband knows how an honest wife i am... otherwise your wife will know how a pervert you are (She laughed as she pulled away the Lungi fully)

[Image: 160515551_ezgif-com-gif-maker-ss16.gif]

[The throbbing dick was moving inside the loose underwear.... Shriya was surprised by the size...she pulled up the note tucked below her waist.. and tucked it into your underwear just above the dick]

Shriya: (Looked up at the notes in your mouth becoming wet)..Ohh no... its getting ruined!! (she pulled it out of your mouth.. and looking at you... wiped the wet notes onto her naked hips next to the navel)...Let me wipe you now..(She pulled away her pallu and started to pat it around your mouth laughing) 
[Image: 160510547_ezgif-com-gif-makerjsea.gif][Image: 28241664632414798862a2f46606b2aebd0d0c5b.jpg]
(06-04-2021, 10:45 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Shriya then started to unknot your lungi...and she was smiling with huge expectation]

Shriya: and one more thing Ramu... make sure my husband knows how an honest wife i am... otherwise your wife will know how a pervert you are (She laughed as she pulled away the Lungi fully)

[Image: 160515551_ezgif-com-gif-maker-ss16.gif]

[The throbbing dick was moving inside the loose underwear.... Shriya was surprised by the size...she pulled up the note tucked below her waist.. and tucked it into your underwear just above the dick]

Shriya: (Looked up at the notes in your mouth becoming wet)..Ohh no... its getting ruined!! (she pulled it out of your mouth.. and looking at you... wiped the wet notes onto her naked hips next to the navel)...Let me wipe you now..(She pulled away her pallu and started to pat it around your mouth laughing) 
[Image: 160510547_ezgif-com-gif-makerjsea.gif][Image: 28241664632414798862a2f46606b2aebd0d0c5b.jpg]

( u were unknoting my lungi and telling me to tell ur hubby how loyal wife u are it was hypocrisy at its best ahhh i was just getting hard rock hard and all i coudnt do was just watch u would do and nothing else as it was getting recorded)

( my dick was getting hard inside uncontrollable looking at ur actions as u removed the note from ur hip and placed it on my underwear elastic it got stucked there but when u removed the bundle from my mouth and removed ur pallu to wipe my mouth i got the secnt of ur loth and saw ur navel hole just getting wet but not wet it was such a tease dick went full wide and made a big bulge which made the underwear elastic open from top and the note fell inside my crotch hair )

ahhhh maaam what are u doing i just came to ask t money and u are ( looking down at the lungi spread on the floor )

maam this is not right ( peeping at ur cleavage like a madman)
(06-04-2021, 10:52 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( u were unknoting my lungi and telling me to tell ur hubby how loyal wife u are it was hypocrisy at its best ahhh i was just getting hard rock hard and all i coudnt do was just watch u would do and nothing else as it was getting recorded)

( my dick was getting hard inside uncontrollable looking at ur actions as u removed the note from ur hip and placed it on my underwear elastic it got stucked there but when u removed the bundle from my mouth and removed ur pallu to wipe my mouth i got the secnt of ur loth and saw ur navel hole just getting wet but not wet it was such a tease dick went full wide and made a big bulge which made the underwear elastic open from top and the note fell inside my crotch hair )

ahhhh maaam what are u doing i just came to ask t money and u are ( looking down at the lungi spread on the floor )

maam this is not right ( peeping at ur cleavage like a madman)

Shriya: (Dropped the pallu down from your mouth) What is not right?... Is it my left? (Looking at you..i cupped and squeezed my left boob with my right hand)..hmmm...Or is it my right? (Squeezing the right boob)..Or are the both not right? (And I crouched my shoulders to reveal my whole deep cleavage)

[Image: 160507682_mpze6ck-imgur.gif]

[Image: 160507726_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-81-ty.gif]
Shriya: (Looking down)...oho..it looks likes yours is right..(I laughed indicating the direction of erection stuck in the underwear)

Shriya: (Stretching her arms above her head .. exposing her armpits)..Look..ramu.. this is all the payment you will be getting.. the cash are only tips for your hard 'Ploughing'... If you still want to go..Im not stopping you.. But if you stay, remove your top.  [Image: EIl2g7tXsAA_mnu?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: 164880743_ezgif-com-crop-62.gif]
(06-04-2021, 11:04 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: (Dropped the pallu down from your mouth) What is not right?... Is it my left? (Looking at you..i cupped and squeezed my left boob with my right hand)..hmmm...Or is it my right? (Squeezing the right boob)..Or are the both not right? (And I crouched my shoulders to reveal my whole deep cleavage)

[Image: 160507682_mpze6ck-imgur.gif]

[Image: 160507726_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-81-ty.gif]
Shriya: (Looking down)...oho..it looks likes yours is right..(I laughed indicating the direction of erection stuck in the underwear)

Shriya: (Stretching her arms above her head .. exposing her armpits)..Look..ramu.. this is all the payment you will be getting.. the cash are only tips for your hard 'Ploughing'... If you still want to go..Im not stopping you.. But if you stay, remove your top.  [Image: EIl2g7tXsAA_mnu?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: 164880743_ezgif-com-crop-62.gif]

( i wanted to feed on ur boobs and my dick rattling inside indicated just that and as u made ur cleavage look more lumpy a srop of saliva fell down from my lips under on the floor on my lungi)

( i was just moving my mouth in air enacting how i would be sucking them like a baby but not knowing wht i am doing unconsiously)

( as i saw ur clean creamy slight moist underarm and u said this is the payment if u want remove ur top or else leave )

i wanna sniff it lick it enjoy it ahhhhhh ( i tore away my banyan in front of u my whole cheat and abs like rock visible my banyan hanging on my shulder but torn up from middle )

( dick moving in undrwear) dhanakkk dhanakkk dhanakkkkk ( making theslight wetness in my dickslit spread on my ash coloured underwear)
(06-04-2021, 11:11 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i wanted to feed on ur boobs and my dick rattling inside indicated just that and as u made ur cleavage look more lumpy a srop of saliva fell down from my lips under on the floor on my lungi)

( i was just moving my mouth in air enacting how i would be sucking them like a baby but not knowing wht i am doing unconsiously)

( as i saw ur clean creamy slight moist underarm and u said this is the payment if u want remove ur top or else leave )

i wanna sniff it lick it enjoy it ahhhhhh ( i tore away my banyan in front of u my whole cheat and abs like rock visible my banyan hanging on my shulder but torn up from middle )

( dick moving in undrwear) dhanakkk dhanakkk dhanakkkkk ( making theslight wetness in my dickslit spread on my ash coloured underwear)

Shriya: just as i thought... Ramu is as much a pervert as all other men in this complex...and not as innocent as my husband believes (Chuckles)

[When you tore the banyan, Shriya was shocked by the aggression... and she sure was not expecting abs beneath]

[Image: 163950646_ezgif-com-resize-65-3.gif]

Shriya: (with mouth open).. Wow... i really underestimated you Ramu.. If you had worked topless in feilds, I would have called you long before other men..(smiling and moving closer)

Shriya: (sliding my hands into the elastic of the underwear and bringing the lips closer).. So.. (whispering) do you really want 2 laks?...or 2 balls? (And I press my milk tanks against your chest)  [Image: 164880884_b72.jpg][Image: 189893405_a2236.jpg]
(06-04-2021, 11:22 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: just as i thought... Ramu is as much a pervert as all other men in this complex...and not as innocent as my husband believes (Chuckles)

[When you tore the banyan, Shriya was shocked by the aggression... and she sure was not expecting abs beneath]

[Image: 163950646_ezgif-com-resize-65-3.gif]

Shriya: (with mouth open).. Wow... i really underestimated you Ramu.. If you had worked topless in feilds, I would have called you long before other men..(smiling and moving closer)

Shriya: (sliding my hands into the elastic of the underwear and bringing the lips closer).. So.. (whispering) do you really want 2 laks?...or 2 balls? (And I press my milk tanks against your chest)  [Image: 164880884_b72.jpg][Image: 189893405_a2236.jpg]

if u want i will work anywayu want maam 

( u were like a tigress attacking me slowly hunting me slowly)

ahhhhh maam now no need of other men pleasee i will plough only me ahhhh ( i was just crazy by ur attitude ur presence ur seduction has made me crazy wild)

( u just placed ur palm in the underwear elastic opening it and hitting my  chest slowly with ur boobs )

2 laaa ahhh ishhhh maam i am very poor maam i need 2 la ahhhh ( i tried to say 2 lakhs)

boobs boobs ahhhhhh 

( as ur lips were near try to kiss u but u not giving kiss just breathing on my face ) maaam ahhhh i dont know what is happening its very harddd to control ahh