Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(06-04-2021, 07:56 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( when u came running out and acted angry and then the boy was slightly nervous and also amused at why u were angry  i knew something is fishy)

( i looked at u when u were talking to him and when u looked at me to see what i am thinking i caught it i knew right then and there its cheating on rakesh sir)

( hubby 8 months in the army away from home a boy from backyard jumping in hmmm makes perfect sense)

( i left the boy and u checked the stuffs and he left from the front door and then after i finished i came in)

maam i have finished the job but i will take money from rakesh sir ( sligtly letting u know something aint right) i have his  number

i will let him know what work i have done today ( after a brief break) in the backyard ( letting u know that i know why that boy came in from backyard)

Shriya: errr....err..... no no... i can pay... Why trouble Rakesh?... Wait (I went inside and returned with my purse)

Shriya: (Pulling out 10K).. here keep this... its a bonus for your hard work today...

[Shriya was still not sure if rakesh knew anything at all... but she didnt want to take a chance]

[Image: 26907307d3c014804b994c191389e29ff1ab3b41.jpg]
(06-04-2021, 08:11 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: errr....err..... no no... i can pay... Why trouble Rakesh?... Wait (I went inside and returned with my purse)

Shriya: (Pulling out 10K).. here keep this... its a bonus for your hard work today...

[Shriya was still not sure if rakesh knew anything at all... but she didnt want to take a chance]

[Image: 26907307d3c014804b994c191389e29ff1ab3b41.jpg]

( as i saw slight nervousness in u and i saw how u were panicking as i named rakesh sir  and gave me 10k instead of 5k i felt as if this is the oppurtunity to make money)

ok maam thansks for the bonus ( but with a evil smile as i knew whats going on and the extra money just confirmed all my doubts)

( i left that afternoon and next day i completed all the other work i had and morning 8 am knocked ur door )

knockk knockkkk 

( hmmm good way to make money from these rich cheating housewifes haha)

ding donggg
(06-04-2021, 08:17 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as i saw slight nervousness in u and i saw how u were panicking as i named rakesh sir  and gave me 10k instead of 5k i felt as if this is the oppurtunity to make money)

ok maam thansks for the bonus ( but with a evil smile as i knew whats going on and the extra money just confirmed all my doubts)

( i left that afternoon and next day i completed all the other work i had and morning 8 am knocked ur door )

knockk knockkkk 

( hmmm good way to make money from these rich cheating housewifes haha)

ding donggg

[Shriya had trouble sleeping that night... she was soo charged up and disappointed that even after masturbating naked for 2 times, she was'nt satisfied and craved for more]

[this was the first time she had not got a cock when she desired and she was very angry with ramu]

[Image: 2696515920bb3791fa6cdc8cf0a7f0684fbd4445.jpg]

Shriya: (The door bell rand and she woke up rubbing her eyes).. Who is it now?...aahhh (With frustration just pulling up her robe over her naked body)... i hope it's not that delivery boy again.. i'll hit him if I see him.. (as she went downstairs)

Shriya: (Opening the door) Ramu???... Why are you here?... is'nt the garden work finished?.. i had even paid you

[Image: Shriya%20Saran%20Open%20Mouth%20N%20Pink...20x405.jpg]
(06-04-2021, 08:26 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Shriya had trouble sleeping that night... she was soo charged up and disappointed that even after masturbating naked for 2 times, she was'nt satisfied and craved for more]

[this was the first time she had not got a cock when she desired and she was very angry with ramu]

[Image: 2696515920bb3791fa6cdc8cf0a7f0684fbd4445.jpg]

Shriya: (The door bell rand and she woke up rubbing her eyes).. Who is it now?...aahhh (With frustration just pulling up her robe over her naked body)... i hope it's not that delivery boy again.. i'll hit him if I see him.. (as she went downstairs)

Shriya: (Opening the door) Ramu???... Why are you here?... is'nt the garden work finished?.. i had even paid you

[Image: Shriya%20Saran%20Open%20Mouth%20N%20Pink...20x405.jpg]

( the door opened and u were standing in a night gown )

( i was not even afraid or nervous as ball was in my court)

well maam u had paid 10k yesterday there is a new plan for u especially 

(i looked at u and smiled a bit) i asked anand i hope u rememeber the delivery boy who jumped from the backyard he told me u have seprate payment plan so .......

i think it will be 60k for the work i did yesterday ( looking at u to get a reaction) umm if its an issue i can call rakesh sir sorry to disturb u in the morning

( i was a poor man and this was the oppurtunity for all the hardwork i have done my lifetime and i was not gonna let it slip)
(06-04-2021, 08:30 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( the door opened and u were standing in a night gown )

( i was not even afraid or nervous as ball was in my court)

well maam u had paid 10k yesterday there is a new plan for u especially 

(i looked at u and smiled a bit) i asked anand i hope u rememeber the delivery boy who jumped from the backyard he told me u have seprate payment plan so .......

i think it will be 60k for the work i did yesterday ( looking at u to get a reaction) umm if its an issue i can call rakesh sir sorry to disturb u in the morning

( i was a poor man and this was the oppurtunity for all the hardwork i have done my lifetime and i was not gonna let it slip)

Shriya: err...what....what are you talking about?.. (gulping saliva down her throat)

Shriya: 60K!!!?... Are you joking Ramu?... Even the whole front garden will not be so costly!!...whaa...what?

[Shriya had never thought she would be trapped like this.. Although she used men from her neighborhood, all were married and hence to maintain reputation neither them nor their wives used to reveal anything.. But here the case was different... ramu has passed that and is indirectly threatening me]

[Image: 279032141e393838624b79494a148d58af5ca576.jpg]

[Shriya with hands over her head was calming herself from panicking... She had to overcome this situation she has gotten herself into]

Shriya: (pointing her finger with mustered courage) ok...ok... ill pay you... But this will be for the whole year... and you should not trouble me after... 

[Image: 26965190d73a89a9713e7c136ed72ab282e883de.jpg]

[Shriya turned and started to ascend stairs... She eyed Ramu and to her surprised she had never seen him properly all this time.. he was muscular with all hard work and he was tall the way she liked...She gave him a second look before going into and bolting her room door.]
(06-04-2021, 08:43 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: err...what....what are you talking about?.. (gulping saliva down her throat)

Shriya: 60K!!!?... Are you joking Ramu?... Even the whole front garden will not be so costly!!...whaa...what?

[Shriya had never thought she would be trapped like this.. Although she used men from her neighborhood, all were married and hence to maintain reputation neither them nor their wives used to reveal anything.. But here the case was different... ramu has passed that and is indirectly threatening me]

[Image: 279032141e393838624b79494a148d58af5ca576.jpg]

[Shriya with hands over her head was calming herself from panicking... She had to overcome this situation she has gotten herself into]

Shriya: (pointing her finger with mustered courage) ok...ok... ill pay you... But this will be for the whole year... and you should not trouble me after... 

[Image: 26965190d73a89a9713e7c136ed72ab282e883de.jpg]

[Shriya turned and started to ascend stairs... She eyed Ramu and to her surprised she had never seen him properly all this time.. he was muscular with all hard work and he was tall the way she liked...She gave him a second look before going into and bolting her room door.]

( as u were getting nervous i was getting happy inside as this was the moment i thought god gifted me to get paid)

( as u said u will pay whole year i became more greedy) ok ok for whole year i mean for this year i guess it will be 2 lakhs with dicount maam ( i was enjoying even thinking about getting paid 2 lakhs)

( i entered in and as u ascented the stairs i was looking at the walls of u with rakesh sir pic of u and him together in a beach above the showcase)

( i was wearing a banyan  and lungi and gamcha on my neck typical village wear )

( i was coal black skinned)

( i was just waiting for u to come out with a bag full of money )

( yess yesss thank god for giving me this oppurtunity )

( even though i agreed i wont ask more again u know how it goes it never ends)
(06-04-2021, 08:53 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u were getting nervous i was getting happy inside as this was the moment i thought god gifted me to get paid)

( as u said u will pay whole year i became more greedy) ok ok for whole year i mean for this year i guess it will be 2 lakhs with dicount maam ( i was enjoying even thinking about getting paid 2 lakhs)

( i entered in and as u ascented the stairs i was looking at the walls of u with rakesh sir pic of u and him together in a beach above the showcase)

( i was wearing a banyan  and lungi and gamcha on my neck typical village wear )

( i was coal black skinned)

( i was just waiting for u to come out with a bag full of money )

( yess yesss thank god for giving me this oppurtunity )

( even though i agreed i wont ask more again u know how it goes it never ends)

[Shreya went to the safe and pulled out a bundle.. She counted and only had 50k… She checked and had no cash]

[She sat on the bed thinking of a way out.. and oddly she felt attracted to his raw body.. She recounted how difficult it was for her to release her sexual temptations since she always had a man doing all the work.. now she had a perfect opportunity to balance the scale where she gets out of trouble as well as satisfy her desire]

[Image: 2790329526b467c9442fc5f4736f586131ee6fe1.jpg]

Shriya: (Picking up a lipstick and running it across her lips)..hello ramu... (She smiled)

[She pulled up her party wear drawer and picked the sluttiest dress among them.. It was a pink transparent saree with a blue sleeveless blouse]

[She wrapped herself prettily ..with deep cut cleavage with a backless and low waist]

[Image: Shriya-Saran-In-Pink-Saree.jpg]

[Image: ef1ec18ca492bfec53f876600b0ab0d7.jpg]

Shriya: (Switching off her mobile) Do not disturb (As she unbolted the door and walked out holding the cash)
(06-04-2021, 09:02 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Shreya went to the safe and pulled out a bundle.. She counted and only had 50k… She checked and had no cash]

[She sat on the bed thinking of a way out.. and oddly she felt attracted to his raw body.. She recounted how difficult it was for her to release her sexual temptations since she always had a man doing all the work.. now she had a perfect opportunity to balance the scale where she gets out of trouble as well as satisfy her desire]

[Image: 2790329526b467c9442fc5f4736f586131ee6fe1.jpg]

Shriya: (Picking up a lipstick and running it across her lips)..hello ramu... (She smiled)

[She pulled up her party wear drawer and picked the sluttiest dress among them.. It was a pink transparent saree with a blue sleeveless blouse]

[She wrapped herself prettily ..with deep cut cleavage with a backless and low waist]

[Image: Shriya-Saran-In-Pink-Saree.jpg]

[Image: ef1ec18ca492bfec53f876600b0ab0d7.jpg]

Shriya: (Switching off her mobile) Do not disturb (As she unbolted the door and walked out holding the cash)

( i was waiting for my payment of 2 lakh ruppes and was walking to and fro down in the hall checking the wall and in between looking up at the  bolted door and as i heard the sound of bolt openeing i stood there in front of stair ending part and i looked above at u wearing a completely different dress from what u were wearing as u got in)

( i looked at u without saying anything and i was just looking at ur face ur arms ur neck ur hip curve and ur way of walking down )

( i didnt say a word but just looking at u like never before as u had a bundle of cash of 2000 rupee notes in ur hand but i didnt even looked at it and i was just mesmerised by ur attitude of walk )

m..maaa..maam m.m..mo..money ? ( i asked with a stuttering voice as u were walking down the stairs)
(06-04-2021, 09:07 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was waiting for my payment of 2 lakh ruppes and was walking to and fro down in the hall checking the wall and in between looking up at the  bolted door and as i heard the sound of bolt openeing i stood there in front of stair ending part and i looked above at u wearing a completely different dress from what u were wearing as u got in)

( i looked at u without saying anything and i was just looking at ur face ur arms ur neck ur hip curve and ur way of walking down )

( i didnt say a word but just looking at u like never before as u had a bundle of cash of 2000 rupee notes in ur hand but i didnt even looked at it and i was just mesmerised by ur attitude of walk )

m..maaa..maam m.m..mo..money ? ( i asked with a stuttering voice as u were walking down the stairs)

Shriya: (took my sweet time walking down the stairs.. swaying my waist).. Money...Yes...i have your money (As I descended showing you the bundle)

[Image: 8fbc4b0cc313e45f5de3ffde46b5d3af.jpg]

[Shriya now stood infront of him smiling and waving the notes infront of you]

Shriya: I know Ramu (in seductive voice..looking into his eyes)... I know you want money.. but are you willing to earn it?

[Image: 27920479c591582bfb2c0aa1aa093b2243941b54.gif]
[ramu looked with confusion and was sweating]

Shriya: My husband promised you money to plough and seed our garden.. but ill pay you to do the same...(whispers) but not to garden.

Shriya : (took a few notes from the bundle and dropped it on the floor) That is for the garden.. [She  took two more..and looking at Ramus eyes, she placed it inbetween on her cleavage and pushed it in]..and this is for...(She smiled)

[Image: pdo8ncmik6951.jpg]
(06-04-2021, 09:21 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: (took my sweet time walking down the stairs.. swaying my waist).. Money...Yes...i have your money (As I descended showing you the bundle)

[Image: 8fbc4b0cc313e45f5de3ffde46b5d3af.jpg]

[Shriya now stood infront of him smiling and waving the notes infront of you]

Shriya: I know Ramu (in seductive voice..looking into his eyes)... I know you want money.. but are you willing to earn it?

[Image: 27920479c591582bfb2c0aa1aa093b2243941b54.gif]
[ramu looked with confusion and was sweating]

Shriya: My husband promised you money to plough and seed our garden.. but ill pay you to do the same...(whispers) but not to garden.

Shriya : (took a few notes from the bundle and dropped it on the floor) That is for the garden.. [She  took two more..and looking at Ramus eyes, she placed it inbetween on her cleavage and pushed it in]..and this is for...(She smiled)

[Image: pdo8ncmik6951.jpg]

( now slowly the momentum was shifting in ur direction)

( i take my palm forward and instead of u giving the bundle in my hand drops it down and as i was about to pick it u u take and placed 2 note in ur cleavage and my jaws dropped as u said about ploughing and seeding)

maam ?

i didnt get u 

ummm i asked 2 lakhs u said one time payment ? 

ummm this is for ?

maam i dont get what u are ( looking at ur lips ur attitude ur hip curve i was stuck in between talking)