Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(31-03-2021, 11:03 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i have never seen a woman who wants to serve someone else in front of her hubby and it was the first time i was experiencing it and it was making me mad harddd )

( saif as behind u and as  u smooched me wasting no time i smooched mback more agressivey tasting ur lips and trying to push my tongue in)

aummmmmmmm sluppppppppppp bebooooooooooooo aummmm u have only aummm one saab now thats satish saab aummmmmm ( my arms hugging u my left palm on ur waist flesh and my right on ur ass massaging ur ass) aummmmmm umm 

ufff u r so tasty kareena aummmmmmmmmm ( i was enjoying ur ass in front of ur hubby )

i will aumm aummm taste each inch of ur aumm ummm fleshy cream aummmmmmmm thapppppppppp ( spanked ur ass)

[Saif went down on his knees as he saw Satishs hand go up his wifes ass... ]

Saif: Sir...plz....lets talk...Sir..(He pleaded)

Kareena: (giving full access to explore her mouth to satish).....ummmmmm.....ahhhhhhhh.....aummmmmm....saab....ummmmm will you talk .....aammmmm.. with him?..aaahhhh..leaving me?...aummmm (As the slorping sound echoed to saif)

[Image: oYlLqj.gif]

[the spank on the ass charged up kareena and she started to push Satish towards the bed without stopping the kiss]...Once they reached the edge of the bed, She released Satish from her mouth.. and turned to saif]

Kareena: (With lipstick smeared all around the wet mouth) honey... You wanted ticket right?.. they see me doing campaign for you on your bed..(smiling as I pushed Satish back onto the bed with his legs outside)

[Image: 189153935_ezgif-com-resize-27.gif]

[kareena then unpinned her pallu... pulled up her saree from her legs upto her knees and locking eyes with satish..moved ahead and seated herself on his laps... with legs on either side of his hips]

kareena: Shall I 'camp'ain on you 'saab'? (biting her lips)

[Image: 189157695_ezgif-com-gif-maker-73-1.gif]
(31-03-2021, 11:21 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Saif went down on his knees as he saw Satishs hand go up his wifes ass... ]

Saif: Sir...plz....lets talk...Sir..(He pleaded)

Kareena: (giving full access to explore her mouth to satish).....ummmmmm.....ahhhhhhhh.....aummmmmm....saab....ummmmm will you talk .....aammmmm.. with him?..aaahhhh..leaving me?...aummmm (As the slorping sound echoed to saif)

[Image: oYlLqj.gif]

[the spank on the ass charged up kareena and she started to push Satish towards the bed without stopping the kiss]...Once they reached the edge of the bed, She released Satish from her mouth.. and turned to saif]

Kareena: (With lipstick smeared all around the wet mouth) honey... You wanted ticket right?.. they see me doing campaign for you on your bed..(smiling as I pushed Satish back onto the bed with his legs outside)

[Image: 189153935_ezgif-com-resize-27.gif]

[kareena then unpinned her pallu... pulled up her saree from her legs upto her knees and locking eyes with satish..moved ahead and seated herself on his laps... with legs on either side of his hips]

kareena: Shall I 'camp'ain on you 'saab'? (biting her lips)

[Image: 189157695_ezgif-com-gif-maker-73-1.gif]

ahhh kareenaaaa u r such a slutt yesssss yesssss i want only u only u nothing else ( not even looking what saif is doing ) tell ur hubby to go to hell aummmmmmm ( smooching ur chin)

( i was huge i was 6 feet 3 inch tall and u pushed me to the soft cushiony fluffy bed )

saiff i want a recorded session of this ( ordered from the nice fluffy bed enjoying as u sat on my lap )

( just laying like a rock on the soft bed not doing anything just watching ur beauty )

( i rubbed my palm on ur curvy wasit and licking lips looking at ur open navel as ur pallu was down on bed)

campaign dedicatedly or else no ticket to ur hubby
(31-03-2021, 11:28 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ahhh kareenaaaa u r such a slutt yesssss yesssss i want only u only u nothing else ( not even looking what saif is doing ) tell ur hubby to go to hell aummmmmmm ( smooching ur chin)

( i was huge i was 6 feet 3 inch tall and u pushed me to the soft cushiony fluffy bed )

saiff i want a recorded session of this ( ordered from the nice fluffy bed enjoying as u sat on my lap )

( just laying like a rock on the soft bed not doing anything just watching ur beauty )

( i rubbed my palm on ur curvy wasit and licking lips looking at ur open navel as ur pallu was down on bed)

campaign dedicatedly or else no ticket to ur hubby

[Kareena grabbed his hands from her waist and she pinned his hands besides his head....She bent down in the process and her milky cleavage was eaten by satishs eye]

[Image: 161753533_ezgif-com-resize-4-oo.gif]

kareena: (Whispering) why do you want to record if i'm available anytime you want...saaab? (chuckls)

[Saif put his phone back in his pocket and closed his eyes in shame..still kneeling]

[Kareena now relaxed her legs and comfortably sat on the throbing cock giving it some warmth]

[She then lowered her face very close to satish... and his eyes were fixed on her lips]

kareena: Saif... our hands are busy.. untie the knot on my blouse... Saab seems to be only seeing my face.. i want him to see more (winked)

[Image: 161757404_ezgif-com-crop-41.gif]

[As Saif rose to obey... kareena put out her wet tongue and placed it on Satish's lips]
(31-03-2021, 11:44 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Kareena grabbed his hands from her waist and she pinned his hands besides his head....She bent down in the process and her milky cleavage was eaten by satishs eye]

[Image: 161753533_ezgif-com-resize-4-oo.gif]

kareena: (Whispering) why do you want to record if i'm available anytime you want...saaab? (chuckls)

[Saif put his phone back in his pocket and closed his eyes in shame..still kneeling]

[Kareena now relaxed her legs and comfortably sat on the throbing cock giving it some warmth]

[She then lowered her face very close to satish... and his eyes were fixed on her lips]

kareena: Saif... our hands are busy.. untie the knot on my blouse... Saab seems to be only seeing my face.. i want him to see more (winked)

[Image: 161757404_ezgif-com-crop-41.gif]

[As Saif rose to obey... kareena put out her wet tongue and placed it on Satish's lips]

( i loved how u were angry in the begining and now u were the one taking the lead)

ahhhhhhhhhhh bebooo right there ( as u sat exactly over my shaft) ummmmm yeahhhh ohh yeahhhh 

( as u took my hands away from ur waist and pinned my hand to the bed beside my head i was looking at ur cleavage and i raised my head to get it but just inches away )

mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm ( sniffs ur cleavage and letting u do what u want)

i want it bebooo ( and thats when u laid ur tngue on my lips i caught ur tongue with my lips and not letting it go)

aummmmmm ummm loummmmm loummmmmmmmmm ohhh yesssss move ur asss slowly tell ur hubby to remove my shoes and socks aummm aswellll aummmmmm
(31-03-2021, 11:53 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i loved how u were angry in the begining and now u were the one taking the lead)

ahhhhhhhhhhh bebooo right there ( as u sat exactly over my shaft) ummmmm yeahhhh ohh yeahhhh 

( as u took my hands away from ur waist and pinned my hand to the bed beside my head i was looking at ur cleavage and i raised my head to get it but just inches away )

mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm ( sniffs ur cleavage and letting u do what u want)

i want it bebooo ( and thats when u laid ur tngue on my lips i caught ur tongue with my lips and not letting it go)

aummmmmm ummm loummmmm loummmmmmmmmm ohhh yesssss move ur asss slowly tell ur hubby to remove my shoes and socks aummm aswellll aummmmmm

[Saif stepped up and unknotted the back of the blouse as his wife had ordered from another mans embrace... he watched as the blouse gave way for the milky white skin under the bra strap]

[Image: 08kareena1.jpg?w=670&h=900]

Saif: But my ticket will be promised right? (trying to get a conformation from the kissing couple)

[He later bent down to remove the shoes of the Satish.. he unlaced it and pulled the shoe from the left leg.. then he proceeded to the right leg...but his eyes caught his wives ass seated on a bulge.. and it was throbbing to get inside her]

[Image: 5af06a4ec45070d6ea7a28ef8db6196d.jpg]

[As he looked, Kareena started to grind her ass ontop of his dick like a professional randi while still having her lips and tongue eaten]

[he pulled out the other shoe and notice he also had an erection seeing his wife in action]

[Image: 161294045_b7730.jpg]
(01-04-2021, 12:10 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Saif stepped up and unknotted the back of the blouse as his wife had ordered from another mans embrace... he watched as the blouse gave way for the milky white skin under the bra strap]

[Image: 08kareena1.jpg?w=670&h=900]

Saif: But my ticket will be promised right? (trying to get a conformation from the kissing couple)

[He later bent down to remove the shoes of the Satish.. he unlaced it and pulled the shoe from the left leg.. then he proceeded to the right leg...but his eyes caught his wives ass seated on a bulge.. and it was throbbing to get inside her]

[Image: 5af06a4ec45070d6ea7a28ef8db6196d.jpg]

[As he looked, Kareena started to grind her ass ontop of his dick like a professional randi while still having her lips and tongue eaten]

[he pulled out the other shoe and notice he also had an erection seeing his wife in action]

[Image: 161294045_b7730.jpg]

( we were madly smooching each other the sound echoed in room )

aumm yummm ymmm aummmm yummmmm oummmmm 

( as u started moving ur ass grinding it on my hard on ) ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh u r my slut beboooo ( i removed my hand from ur hand and placed it on ur ass and following ur gridinding and i raised my head and smooching u constantly ( saw ur blouse get loose after saif pulled ur lace )

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want it bebooooo thatttttttttttttttttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass )

( my tent was getting bigger and harder )

( i was jut enjoying like a king )

( i was moaning as u were grinding ur ass)

u made it so hard and big inside kareena u will satisfy it chatttttttttttttttttttttttt like a good slut( i was saying all this not even thinking her hubby is there listening to this)
(01-04-2021, 12:19 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( we were madly smooching each other the sound echoed in room )

aumm yummm ymmm aummmm yummmmm oummmmm 

( as u started moving ur ass grinding it on my hard on ) ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh u r my slut beboooo ( i removed my hand from ur hand and placed it on ur ass and following ur gridinding and i raised my head and smooching u constantly ( saw ur blouse get loose after saif pulled ur lace )

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want it bebooooo thatttttttttttttttttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass )

( my tent was getting bigger and harder )

( i was jut enjoying like a king )

( i was moaning as u were grinding ur ass)

u made it so hard and big inside kareena u will satisfy it chatttttttttttttttttttttttt like a good slut( i was saying all this not even thinking her hubby is there listening to this)

[Saif had never treated his wife like what Satish was treating her... and he was surprised by all the spanking]

[When her hands were removed, Bebo fell hard on his chest crushing against it.. while her hands were still open above his head]

kareena: (when spanked) aaahhhh.........hmmmmmm (She laughed in his mouth)

[Image: 161250746_ezgif-com-gif-maker-94.gif]

[slowly the whole milky body of kareena was layed upon and enjoyed by satish]

[The throbing cock was pocking kareena and she knew she had to do something about it]

[She released the lips and with a pushup she decided to sit back straight on Satish]

[Satish with one hand tried to prevent her from getting up and held on to the already unlaced blouse]

[like a butter wrap, the blouse came off and Bebo was released with her bra]

[Image: kareena_kapoor_hot-boobs-and-navel-show.jpg]
(01-04-2021, 12:35 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Saif had never treated his wife like what Satish was treating her... and he was surprised by all the spanking]

[When her hands were removed, Bebo fell hard on his chest crushing against it.. while her hands were still open above his head]

kareena: (when spanked) aaahhhh.........hmmmmmm (She laughed in his mouth)

[Image: 161250746_ezgif-com-gif-maker-94.gif]

[slowly the whole milky body of kareena was layed upon and enjoyed by satish]

[The throbing cock was pocking kareena and she knew she had to do something about it]

[She released the lips and with a pushup she decided to sit back straight on Satish]

[Satish with one hand tried to prevent her from getting up and held on to the already unlaced blouse]

[like a butter wrap, the blouse came off and Bebo was released with her bra]

[Image: kareena_kapoor_hot-boobs-and-navel-show.jpg]

( i was enjoying each inch of u and was doing what i want )

aumm ummm ( sealing ur lips as i spanked u )

( as i felt ur boobs on my chest i was no way letting u go now i removed ur blouse along with bra sniffed it mmmmmmmmmm and threw on saifs head )

( u just got ur ass raised as i was super extra hard as i saw ur boobs milky white creamy tits with reddish pik nippl)

( i raised and sat on my ass u still on my tent and now sitting on bed hold ur wrist and made both ur wrist behind s if i have tied ur hand and ur tits were on my face )

its mine i am hungryyy aummmmmm ummmmslupppppppppppp slupppppp ( licked ur nipple ) ahhhh remove my pants ( not leaving ur hands )

aummmm sluppppppppppp ( i was suckling on ur right tit then left then right then left like a hungry baby )

ahhhhhhhhhh
(01-04-2021, 12:42 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was enjoying each inch of u and was doing what i want )

aumm ummm ( sealing ur lips as i spanked u )

( as i felt ur boobs on my chest i was no way letting u go now i removed ur blouse along with bra sniffed it mmmmmmmmmm and threw on saifs head )

( u just got ur ass raised as i was super extra hard as i saw ur boobs milky white creamy tits with reddish pik nippl)

( i raised and sat on my ass u still on my tent and now sitting on bed hold ur wrist and made both ur wrist behind s if i have tied ur hand and ur tits were on my face )

its mine i am hungryyy aummmmmm ummmmslupppppppppppp slupppppp ( licked ur nipple ) ahhhh remove my pants ( not leaving ur hands )

aummmm sluppppppppppp ( i was suckling on ur right tit then left then right then left like a hungry baby )

ahhhhhhhhhh

[Kareena was in seventh heaven when Satish started to eat her tits... It was completely covered in his saliva]

Kareena: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........yes.....hmmmmmmm.....ahhhhhh....saaaab...slowly...(As my head fell back in pleasure)

[Image: 160643572_ezgif-com-gif-maker-kkb1.gif]

Kareena: (Having my hands held backward and milky tits feasted on...I looked at my husband who was holding my blouse in his hand) hhmmmmmm.... saif... aaaahhhhh..... did you ......hmmmmm......get your......aummmmmmm....ticket?

[Saif was just watching with a blank as his wife was feasted by this beast]

Saif: errrrr.....no......not yet..... Sir....ticket confirm? 

Kareena: ooohhhhh...I dont think so.....hmmmmmm...my dear husband (And I started to move my waist and ass in a rythm on his cock to try and make it grow even more)
[Image: 161279149_ezgif-com-gif-maker-95.gif]
(01-04-2021, 12:55 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Kareena was in seventh heaven when Satish started to eat her tits... It was completely covered in his saliva]

Kareena: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........yes.....hmmmmmmm.....ahhhhhh....saaaab...slowly...(As my head fell back in pleasure)

[Image: 160643572_ezgif-com-gif-maker-kkb1.gif]

Kareena: (Having my hands held backward and milky tits feasted on...I looked at my husband who was holding my blouse in his hand) hhmmmmmm.... saif... aaaahhhhh..... did you ......hmmmmm......get your......aummmmmmm....ticket?

[Saif was just watching with a blank as his wife was feasted by this beast]

Saif: errrrr.....no......not yet..... Sir....ticket confirm? 

Kareena: ooohhhhh...I dont think so.....hmmmmmm...my dear husband (And I started to move my waist and ass in a rythm on his cock to try and make it grow even more)
[Image: 161279149_ezgif-com-gif-maker-95.gif]

( i was feating on ur breasts like a hungry dog not allowing u to move ur hand)

ummm slurpppppppppppppppp slurppppppppppppppp ummmmmmm ummmmmmmm

( as saif kept disturbing me i left ur hand and unbuttoned my pant)

no ticket until i breed ur wife and make her my slut ( i was humping u from below)

( i hold ur hair and smooched ur lips and ordered)

satisfy my dick like a good slut i will breed u