Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(31-03-2021, 08:53 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i pushed saif out to enjoy u and when u raised ur hand i looked at ur underarms and looked at u and said)

ohh yeahhhh i watch all ur interviews whenever u wear sleveless dress just to see this ( looking at ur slight creamy moist armpit )

( i was heighted ur head was near my neck height )

bebo i watched fevicol atleast 2 lakh times in repeat and mera naam mary i must have given u atleast 3 lakh views just from me 

u look damn hot when u are angry beboo

( i started playing the starting part of fevicol where it goes) ahaa haaa ahaa haaa

ufff i am crazy for this kareena 

it would be better to call me saheb instead of rascal ( smiles as i am the son of big political leader)

even ur hubby calls me that

[kareena was really frustrated with this strangers attitude... She had no idea of her husband pimping her out to this boy..and she did not know he was a son of an MP]

Kareena: (Lowering her arm) Listen you pervert.. My husband would never call you saheb and neither will I....

[Image: 191062676_b9661.jpg]

[Saif started to bang on the door]

Saif: Sir... Sir...Plz open... Lets talk... kareena ...bebo... open the door...

Kareena: (Shouting) Why are you calling him 'Sir' honey?... Call security.. Lets have him arrested for invading our privacy!!

Saif: (Shoutig) No No Kareena... listen to me.... I have something to say... He's not here for the party... Sir..Plz open...

[Kareena looked perplexed at the hungry eyes of satish in anger]

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-6.jpg]

kareena: What are you saying Saif?.... Who is this man?.... What are you hiding from? ... I'll call the cops (and she turned towards her purse on the dressing table)

[Suddenly she felt a hand grip her arm and she was pulled back...to back on the chest of the man] 

[Image: kareena-oct17-11.jpg]
(31-03-2021, 09:08 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [kareena was really frustrated with this strangers attitude... She had no idea of her husband pimping her out to this boy..and she did not know he was a son of an MP]

Kareena: (Lowering her arm) Listen you pervert.. My husband would never call you saheb and neither will I....

[Image: 191062676_b9661.jpg]

[Saif started to bang on the door]

Saif: Sir... Sir...Plz open... Lets talk... kareena ...bebo... open the door...

Kareena: (Shouting) Why are you calling him 'Sir' honey?... Call security.. Lets have him arrested for invading our privacy!!

Saif: (Shoutig) No No Kareena... listen to me.... I have something to say... He's not here for the party... Sir..Plz open...

[Kareena looked perplexed at the hungry eyes of satish in anger]

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-6.jpg]

kareena: What are you saying Saif?.... Who is this man?.... What are you hiding from? ... I'll call the cops (and she turned towards her purse on the dressing table)

[Suddenly she felt a hand grip her arm and she was pulled back...to back on the chest of the man] 

[Image: kareena-oct17-11.jpg]

( i ws enjoying the way u talked without openeing mouth just talking with ur feminine oice moving ur lips )

( it was a big bedroom with royal woodwork and big bed behind and white marble floor )

( as u turned back to take ur purse i was not even afraid of pollice as police and government was in our pocket)

( i was just mad for ur bare back the designer blouse u wore showed ur back)

( i just came behind u and hold ur creamy arm and pulled u back and now my face was just beside ur face there was a mirror in front )

ummmmmmm ummmmmm ( kiising ur earlobe ) beboooooo u r so milky creamy mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ( pushed my head to ur side neck and nsiffing ur neck) mmmm ahhhh kareena why dont u ask ur hubby what the deal is ( i was enjoying ur body natural scent ) 

mmmmmmm
(31-03-2021, 09:15 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i ws enjoying the way u talked without openeing mouth just talking with ur feminine oice moving ur lips )

( it was a big bedroom with royal woodwork and big bed behind and white marble floor )

( as u turned back to take ur purse i was not even afraid of pollice as police and government was in our pocket)

( i was just mad for ur bare back the designer blouse u wore showed ur back)

( i just came behind u and hold ur creamy arm and pulled u back and now my face was just beside ur face there was a mirror in front )

ummmmmmm ummmmmm ( kiising ur earlobe ) beboooooo u r so milky creamy mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ( pushed my head to ur side neck and nsiffing ur neck) mmmm ahhhh kareena why dont u ask ur hubby what the deal is ( i was enjoying ur body natural scent ) 

mmmmmmm

[Kareena tried to release from Satish but his grip was too strong]

Kareena:...aarrrrgggg....Leave me...aarrr (trying hard to get away from him)

saif: (Still banging the door and begging) Sir...Plz...Bebo...what happened?... open plz...(He knew his wife was struggling and he also heard chuckles from the thugs sitting downstairs)

[As Kareena was in his arms...she knew something was up... She was desperate for answers and she knew she would'nt get any from the hormonal beast]

Kareena: (In stern voice)... Saif.. Tell me NOW what is going on here!!! (She raged)

[Image: unnamed-60.jpg]

Saif: (Stopped banging and knew the time had come) Honey... i'm really sorry...errrr... I should have said this before... but could'nt gain courage to tell you....errr.. Honey...He is a son of an MP and he will be giving me a ticket on next election... But here was a deal...

Kareena: (Stopped struggling and became still) What was the deal Saif? (in top voice)

Saif: (In low voice).. that he gets to have you from time to time...under my roof... and ...and....you have to obey to all his wishes and commands..

[There was no responce.... Saif waited for an angry rant from his wife but it never came]

Kareena: (then Suddenly)....AAAaahhhhhh.... (was the voice he heard...and Saif stepped back)

[Image: a41705c46e0e35075f99ca4996b0dab9.jpg]

Saif: I'm sorry honey.. I'm really sorry... please forgive me (As he teared up)
(31-03-2021, 09:32 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Kareena tried to release from Satish but his grip was too strong]

Kareena:...aarrrrgggg....Leave me...aarrr (trying hard to get away from him)

saif: (Still banging the door and begging) Sir...Plz...Bebo...what happened?... open plz...(He knew his wife was struggling and he also heard chuckles from the thugs sitting downstairs)

[As Kareena was in his arms...she knew something was up... She was desperate for answers and she knew she would'nt get any from the hormonal beast]

Kareena: (In stern voice)... Saif.. Tell me NOW what is going on here!!! (She raged)

[Image: unnamed-60.jpg]

Saif: (Stopped banging and knew the time had come) Honey... i'm really sorry...errrr... I should have said this before... but could'nt gain courage to tell you....errr.. Honey...He is a son of an MP and he will be giving me a ticket on next election... But here was a deal...

Kareena: (Stopped struggling and became still) What was the deal Saif? (in top voice)

Saif: (In low voice).. that he gets to have you from time to time...under my roof... and ...and....you have to obey to all his wishes and commands..

[There was no responce.... Saif waited for an angry rant from his wife but it never came]

Kareena: (then Suddenly)....AAAaahhhhhh.... (was the voice he heard...and Saif stepped back)

[Image: a41705c46e0e35075f99ca4996b0dab9.jpg]

Saif: I'm sorry honey.. I'm really sorry... please forgive me (As he teared up)

( i was holding u hugging u from behind tying ur arms with my huge arms and enjoying ur flesh and nibbling ur neck base) ummm umm kareena 

( i had started rubbing my crotch on ur ass slowly )

( as saif said the deal all ur restrictions seemed gone no more power was used agianst me )

(as u said ahhhhhh i became harddd )

ahhh yesss u made the same sound in fevicol se song kareena ahhhhhh ummmumm ummm umm umm umm ummm ummm i am so mad for u 

( my tent in pant was poking u )

saif ur wife is the hottest creamist woman i have ever seen sluppppppppppppp ( licked ur bare back a bit ) ahhh so tasty 

kareena satisfy me 3 times a week and ur hubby becomes MLA ( wrapping ur side waist with my black arms)
(31-03-2021, 09:48 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was holding u hugging u from behind tying ur arms with my huge arms and enjoying ur flesh and nibbling ur neck base) ummm umm kareena 

( i had started rubbing my crotch on ur ass slowly )

( as saif said the deal all ur restrictions seemed gone no more power was used agianst me )

(as u said ahhhhhh i became harddd )

ahhh yesss u made the same sound in fevicol se song kareena ahhhhhh ummmumm ummm umm umm umm ummm ummm i am so mad for u 

( my tent in pant was poking u )

saif ur wife is the hottest creamist woman i have ever seen sluppppppppppppp ( licked ur bare back a bit ) ahhh so tasty 

kareena satisfy me 3 times a week and ur hubby becomes MLA ( wrapping ur side waist with my black arms)

[Kareena was very very angry with Saif for pimping her out for his political gain… She also knew she cannot let saif of the hook and she gets to do all the work for his success]

[kareena was determined to teach Saif a lesson he would never forget… And the build up of all her sexual energy and touch from a strong male and his actions on her body had only made her more determined and hornier]

[Image: 69236066_838699523230890_609234496543822...5kpWiXQS3s]

Kareena: (Managed to release her hand and gripped his hair from around his face as he nibbled on her neck) hmmmmmm.... 

Kareena: (She felt his cock poking on her ass...bringing her lips to his ears, whispers) anything you want ...'Sir'ji..(and she blew air around his ears)
[Image: 191062142_jxtrfwe-imgur.gif]
(31-03-2021, 10:00 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Kareena was very very angry with Saif for pimping her out for his political gain… She also knew she cannot let saif of the hook and she gets to do all the work for his success]

[kareena was determined to teach Saif a lesson he would never forget… And the build up of all her sexual energy and touch from a strong male and his actions on her body had only made her more determined and hornier]

[Image: 69236066_838699523230890_609234496543822...5kpWiXQS3s]

Kareena: (Managed to release her hand and gripped his hair from around his face as he nibbled on her neck) hmmmmmm.... 

Kareena: (She felt his cock poking on her ass...bringing her lips to his ears, whispers) anything you want ...'Sir'ji..(and she blew air around his ears)
[Image: 191062142_jxtrfwe-imgur.gif]

( as ur actions slowly changed from anger to love all of a sudden even i was surpised)

( it was like a motivation for me the way u hold my hair and ur bicep was under my chin as u were slowly going along with me )

ahhh bebooo i want uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aummmmmmmmmmmmm ( hold ur hair from back and tilting ur head smooching u )

now on u will satisfy me not ur hubby aummmmm ( smooching ur lips enjoying the taste)

i will feast on u bebooo ( the door was still closed)

i dont like ur hubby to be an MLA but i am doing this just to taste u just to enjoy with u kareena aummmmmm ummmm ( covering ur belly inside ur saree with my right hand )

hmmmmm u are so damn sexyyyyyyyy
(31-03-2021, 10:06 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as ur actions slowly changed from anger to love all of a sudden even i was surpised)

( it was like a motivation for me the way u hold my hair and ur bicep was under my chin as u were slowly going along with me )

ahhh bebooo i want uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aummmmmmmmmmmmm ( hold ur hair from back and tilting ur head smooching u )

now on u will satisfy me not ur hubby aummmmm ( smooching ur lips enjoying the taste)

i will feast on u bebooo ( the door was still closed)

i dont like ur hubby to be an MLA but i am doing this just to taste u just to enjoy with u kareena aummmmmm ummmm ( covering ur belly inside ur saree with my right hand )

hmmmmm u are so damn sexyyyyyyyy

[Kareena had let her defenses down and Satish did not waste any time in grabbing the opportunity]

[The neatly braided hair of Bebo was pulled back, her face was turned and within the blink of an eye he had put his lips on hers and pressed into it]

Kareena: (Closing her eyes)...uummmmm....hhhmmmm.. [Her body melted back into his embrace and the strong hand inside her waist did not help]

[Image: maxresdefault-1-2.jpg]

Kareena: (Feeling the strong cock on my ass, I pressed more on it and started to grind it a little)....hmmmmmm (the kiss continued with sealed lips)

[kareena gripped his hair again and pulled him away from her face]

Kareena: (licked on her lips and it was shining).. Sirji...I have only one request to make (She asked innocently....and Satish just nodded looking at her face)

[Image: kareena-kapoor-khan-pink-lips-selfie.jpg...C750&ssl=1]

[She free herself from his embrace ...But Satish still held on to her hand refusing to let go and with his other hand he was pumping his beast looking at Kareena's waist]

Kareena: (moving towards the door and unlocking it) Sirji.. I want Saif to watch everytime you have me...[She turned her face... winked ...and swung open the door] 

[Image: tumblr_mrwz82eWDN1sev8n9o2_500.gif][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4776113]
(31-03-2021, 10:25 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Kareena had let her defenses down and Satish did not waste any time in grabbing the opportunity]

[The neatly braided hair of Bebo was pulled back, her face was turned and within the blink of an eye he had put his lips on hers and pressed into it]

Kareena: (Closing her eyes)...uummmmm....hhhmmmm.. [Her body melted back into his embrace and the strong hand inside her waist did not help]

[Image: maxresdefault-1-2.jpg]

Kareena: (Feeling the strong cock on my ass, I pressed more on it and started to grind it a little)....hmmmmmm (the kiss continued with sealed lips)

[kareena gripped his hair again and pulled him away from her face]

Kareena: (licked on her lips and it was shining).. Sirji...I have only one request to make (She asked innocently....and Satish just nodded looking at her face)

[Image: kareena-kapoor-khan-pink-lips-selfie.jpg...C750&ssl=1]

[She free herself from his embrace ...But Satish still held on to her hand refusing to let go and with his other hand he was pumping his beast looking at Kareena's waist]

Kareena: (moving towards the door and unlocking it) Sirji.. I want Saif to watch everytime you have me...[She turned her face... winked ...and swung open the door] 

[Image: tumblr_mrwz82eWDN1sev8n9o2_500.gif][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4776113]

( as u licked ur lips i wanted to taste ur lips but i didnt get it as u freed from my ambrace and moved to the door i was holding ur right palm with my left palm and shagging my tent over pant)

( as u said u want ur hubby to watch even i was surprised because this is the woman who talked of feminism and being loyal with her partner in a podcast that i watched and shagged on u )

realllyy ufff i would love it but then i want u to make me satisfied properly like u have never done let the future MLA see his property being feasted by me ( the door opened and saif looked concerned)

muahhhhhhhhhhhh ( kissed ur palm ur finger and even the ring saif gave u ) umm umm ummm umm saif ur wife is so milky creamy ahhhh ( kissing ur palm and massaging my tent with other hand)
(31-03-2021, 10:34 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u licked ur lips i wanted to taste ur lips but i didnt get it as u freed from my ambrace and moved to the door i was holding ur right palm with my left palm and shagging my tent over pant)

( as u said u want ur hubby to watch even i was surprised because this is the woman who talked of feminism and being loyal with her partner in a podcast that i watched and shagged on u )

realllyy ufff i would love it but then i want u to make me satisfied properly like u have never done let the future MLA see his property being feasted by me ( the door opened and saif looked concerned)

muahhhhhhhhhhhh ( kissed ur palm ur finger and even the ring saif gave u ) umm umm ummm umm saif ur wife is so milky creamy ahhhh ( kissing ur palm and massaging my tent with other hand)

[Saif had turned his back to the door was staring into the abyss when the door opened]

[He turned and saw his wife standing at the door.... Satish was not in view since he was standing right next to the door]

[Image: BB16UVmO.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=290&y=67]

Saif: (Assuming Kareena had talk herself out of the situation) I'm sorry honey.. I did'nt know what I was thinking...plz dont be angry

Kareena: (Smiling at his foolishness) Come in Pataudi Saab (As she fingered him to come inside)

[Saif had never heard his wife call him 'Pataudi saab' and was confused as he walked in... and he finally saw Satish busy kissing his wifes hand]

[Kareena closed the door, locked it and looked at Saif]

Kareena: Pataudi bahu main Saif saab.... Even my blood boils...Not in anger...but in 'Lust' (She smiled)

[Image: 191050796_ezgif-com-resizertr.gif]

[Before Saif could say anything, She went into Satish's arms... held his neck and pulled him towards her wet lips] 

Kareena: ummmmmmmm....ummmmmm..(She smooched opening her lips)

[Image: shahid-kapoor-kareena-kapoor-khan-kiss-j...&l=50&t=40]
(31-03-2021, 10:49 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Saif had turned his back to the door was staring into the abyss when the door opened]

[He turned and saw his wife standing at the door.... Satish was not in view since he was standing right next to the door]

[Image: BB16UVmO.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=290&y=67]

Saif: (Assuming Kareena had talk herself out of the situation) I'm sorry honey.. I did'nt know what I was thinking...plz dont be angry

Kareena: (Smiling at his foolishness) Come in Pataudi Saab (As she fingered him to come inside)

[Saif had never heard his wife call him 'Pataudi saab' and was confused as he walked in... and he finally saw Satish busy kissing his wifes hand]

[Kareena closed the door, locked it and looked at Saif]

Kareena: Pataudi bahu main Saif saab.... Even my blood boils...Not in anger...but in 'Lust' (She smiled)

[Image: 191050796_ezgif-com-resizertr.gif]

[Before Saif could say anything, She went into Satish's arms... held his neck and pulled him towards her wet lips] 

Kareena: ummmmmmmm....ummmmmm..(She smooched opening her lips)

[Image: shahid-kapoor-kareena-kapoor-khan-kiss-j...&l=50&t=40]

( i have never seen a woman who wants to serve someone else in front of her hubby and it was the first time i was experiencing it and it was making me mad harddd )

( saif as behind u and as  u smooched me wasting no time i smooched mback more agressivey tasting ur lips and trying to push my tongue in)

aummmmmmmm sluppppppppppp bebooooooooooooo aummmm u have only aummm one saab now thats satish saab aummmmmm ( my arms hugging u my left palm on ur waist flesh and my right on ur ass massaging ur ass) aummmmmm umm 

ufff u r so tasty kareena aummmmmmmmmm ( i was enjoying ur ass in front of ur hubby )

i will aumm aummm taste each inch of ur aumm ummm fleshy cream aummmmmmmm thapppppppppp ( spanked ur ass)