Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(12-08-2019, 04:42 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: amma mmm i need crack whore like her for gutter amma see her messy pussy ...she is perfect for gutter amma mmmmmmmmmm i fucking her mmmm cum drrping on her face harder mmm

kannna.. you know na.. i cant say no to you... aish feeling a cracking sound in her spine.. yet doesn't put abhi down... fuck me... how long you want to...

sss.. marry your sis.. marry this cock whore and take her to gutter, but u will come and visit me everyday na.. i can't live without your err you..

handles abhi her mangalsutra... 
[Image: 24zag6e.jpg]

hari slowly coming back to consciousness... her face all covered with their mom nd her lover cum...
[Image: U0PRB5g2EPr0eAhE0MtNbTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenIm...tABnaLJIm9]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss ammma mmmmm my cock mmmm ym cummm yess mmm as she fucks me i blast my cum in her pussy mmmmyess amma dont worry u are my fuck toy na i wil lfuck u whenever and whereever i want amma mmmmmmm i take mangalsutra amma see akka is waking ...can i marry her today only ...i look at her hari ...akka u wantto marry me
(12-08-2019, 04:52 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss ammma mmmmm my cock mmmm ym cummm yess mmm as she fucks me i blast my cum in her pussy mmmmyess amma dont worry u are my fuck toy na i wil lfuck u whenever and whereever i want amma mmmmmmm i take mangalsutra amma see akka is waking ...can i marry her today only ...i look at her hari ...akka u wantto marry me

aish feels satisfied... even though her spine broke a little bit...its worth it... she never felt sooo satisfied...pencil like dick fucking her pussy without any pain is what aish craved for her entire life... she fantazied about it.. this came true today..

ok kanna.. remember your amma is always here for you kanna... says to abhi dick..
[Image: aishwarya-rai-works-red-carpet-cannes-2014-05.jpg]

hari can't make sense of anything.. her drug is wearing off... mom waht is happening..? who is this one ? u call me akka nd wants to marry me ?? shut up idiot .. 
[Image: HariPriya-stills-5.jpg]
hmmmmmm i sitting on aish lap my limp lil cock inher pussy sliding out .....akka amma only gave permission na ....mmmmmm come we will have fun in gutter ...mmmm right amma mm.....akka amma wil do anything i say ...u have to agree
chi sam don't come near to me... i know abhi pressed those boobs... chi yuk.. now i hate your stiff perky boobs... i push sam.. she falls near lav..

hmm.. saliva is oozing..just by looking abhi cock.. i licking all the jucies off his big shaft... like huge chocobar...

looks at lav and blushing.. baby, please don't mind.. this is remainding all those fantasies I shared with him...hmm dear i used to be his fuck toy. i gave him bj during lectures also .. blushing like a girl
(12-08-2019, 05:27 AM)Any Time Wrote: chi sam don't come near to me... i know abhi pressed those boobs... chi yuk.. now i hate your stiff perky boobs... i push sam.. she falls near lav..

hmm.. saliva is oozing..just by looking abhi cock.. i licking all the jucies off his big shaft... like huge chocobar...

looks at lav and blushing.. baby, please don't mind.. this is remainding all those fantasies I shared with him...hmm dear i used to be his fuck toy. i gave him bj during lectures also .. blushing like a girl

hmmmmmmmmmmm yess bro mmmm clean that whores pussy juice on my cock mmmmmm ya lav he lvoed doing it ...as u are sucking i rub ur hair n put my hand n slap ur ass 
mahi i promise i didnt let him touch ...i swear mahi ...please believe me 
[Image: Samantha+Akkineni+at+Oh+Baby+Movie+Press+Meet+_4_.jpg]
lav comes n grabs sam hair ...what bitch dont u feel shame behaving like this in front of ur hubby huh mm she presses her boobs over her blouse ...my hubby thinks these are better than mine 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Zee+Telugu+Apsara+Aw...18+_8_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 05:27 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmm i sitting on aish lap my limp lil cock inher pussy sliding out .....akka amma only gave permission na ....mmmmmm come we will have fun in gutter ...mmmm right amma mm.....akka amma wil do anything i say ...u have to agree
aish still can't get enough of abhi.. even her spine is paining.. aish still trying to move trying to put his dick inside her pussy again.. only failing...

hari.. i like him.. i want you to get married only to him... you know this is the best marriage i can get you.... 

i don't know how many days, i can satisfy him.. you should look after him well... you understand what I am saying.. marry him thats final...
[Image: c4-1509522698.jpg]

hari still not satisfied.. but mom he is beggar... and he wants to marry me, your daughter.. why are you agreeing ? hari going back.. not letting abhi to reach to her...
[Image: Haripriya-in-Galatta-movie-%281%29189.JPG]
holding abhi dick.. talking to it.. aww baby, it has been soo many days..since I sucked you off clean...

i pull abhi dick skin baack.. and starts rubbing his dick over my teeth and lips.. looking at lav.. dear this is how i sucked him off...

how are you feeling baby, looking at ur gay hubby ??

sam, u whore, make lav press those boobs.. only then i will touch them.. thu..
hmmm amma u are the best mmmm i kiss her lips hard mm i get down from her hips mm come near hari mm come on akka i take my hand n rub her messy pussy mmm akka u are the best whore to be my gutter wife ...akka u can get any kind of drugs also
(12-08-2019, 05:40 AM)Any Time Wrote: holding abhi dick.. talking to it.. aww baby, it has been soo many days..since I sucked you off clean...

i pull abhi dick skin baack.. and starts rubbing his dick over my teeth and lips.. looking at lav.. dear this is how i sucked him off...

how are you feeling baby, looking at ur gay hubby ??

sam, u whore,  make lav press those boobs.. only then i will touch them.. thu..

hmmmmmmmm mahi mmm dear yess mmm clean my cock clean mmmm fuck mmm u suck soo much better than my wife mahi mmmmmm i rub ur head 
sam comes near lav to make her press her boobs but lav grabs her hair bithc what are u doing mmshut up n go down she pushes her head b.w her legs 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Inttelligent+Song+Launch+_1_.jpg]
seeing lav like that sam nods her head saying yes goes inside sareee rubbing her pussy while she looking at u 
[Image: Samantha+in+Oh_+Baby+_2_.jpg]