Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
WD: ahh momma lekin mein apka betu hoon na..mujhay milna chaiya..momm suck more na

yeh bhi (showing my balls) ywh bhi achay say ahhh

[Image: 2oi5YsW.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:34 PM)wkdevil Wrote: sunny:  saalay ki bolti hi ban hogayi apni biwi ko dekh..kaisay aadmi hoon

(she being felt uo while talking to u) aisay chu rahay hay aur tum tiffin mein dekh rahay hoon

kabhi tih mard banoo stop them na (her hands just felling the coks around..checking tem)

yeh ider aoo iska dekho kitna hard hay hey utaroo apni pant chalo

guy: array sabhi utaringay kyun guys....

(she then whispered  somethimg in their ears..they all laughed and nodded)

(u saw 5 guys around her take their pants off and all of them threw it at u)

sunny: samhalkay rakhna ..biwi toh sambhali nahin jati ab yeh samhallo

guy 2: guys yeh zada nahin bolri isay bhi iski aukat batani hogi (one of them just pulled her by the hair and kissed her)

i was just so pathetic couldnt even say anything and then all of them throwing they pants at me and me being so pathetic was keeping 

all they pants that they threw at me... they laughing and enjoying the way sunny was talking to me 

but then one guy saying she was talking to much and needed to show her... her own place... since she was just a worthless whore to them they used
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
sunny: dekho not like last time huh..is barr kapday mat phadna meray (as she said that a huy from behing pulled her top..and  it even yanked her har and she fell on the floor)

ahhhh kammeno abhi say tum log (the guys just pating his feet at her..kicking her to stand up again)

(she standing ) ruko yeh utarnay doo (She taking her dress off..and throwing at ur face)

[Image: 54277605_1901552893304174_88195005957461...tagram.com]

guy: yeh dekh maal dekh bc aisay ghoomti hay ..hamsha lingerie mein andar

sunny: haan kya pata kab kisko bhi mujhay chodna hoon (while she was talking a guy from behindpulled her bra down)

( u saw 4 guys just jump on her tits trying to suck them..but they fiighting among themselves like animals)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2263097474_Sunny%20Leone%...139c68.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahh momma lekin mein apka betu hoon na..mujhay milna chaiya..momm suck more na

yeh bhi (showing my balls) ywh bhi achay say ahhh

aish: aare haan tum toh mere pyaare bache ho hamesha milega tumhe par ek minte 

she got up and pushed one of the guys on to the sofa now and climbed on to him climbing on top of rahul now 

aish: main dikha thi hoon ki kaise karte hai.... aurat hoon main... aise choti wali ladki nahin hoon main 

she holding him down while climing on him and getting his cock and position it on her pussy now as well she taking control 

aish: aur tum kya dekh rahe ho peeche ao na aur peeche se karo... mujhe bata na padega kya yeh sab 

[Image: rXnTLUg.jpg]

sumit couldnt wait he was going to get to fuck her ass now 

aish: ab ache se karna hai tum duno ko make sure ki i dont have to keep telling you want to do... mard ho na... mard jaise karo 

then once she had them under control she went back to her sweet side for you

aish: ab aao bacha... yahan aaor aur woh (your balls) woh do mere mooh mein main samjhti hoon ab 

this showed if she wanted she could dominate them and get them to stop bullying you both but she was using it for sex

[Image: 5LHGafR.jpg]
WD: thank u mooom woh yeh (went in rubbing my balls on her lips she laughing as she had all 3 of us under her control)

mooma aap best hoon ahh

[Image: CekqxVm.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:42 PM)wkdevil Wrote: sunny: dekho not like last time huh..is barr kapday mat phadna meray (as she said that a huy from behing pulled her top..and  it even yanked her har and she fell on the floor)

ahhhh kammeno abhi say tum log (the guys just pating his feet at her..kicking her to stand up again)

(she standing ) ruko yeh utarnay doo (She taking her dress off..and throwing at ur face)

guy: yeh dekh maal dekh bc aisay ghoomti hay ..hamsha lingerie mein andar

sunny: haan kya pata kab kisko bhi mujhay chodna hoon (while she was talking a guy from behindpulled her bra down)

( u saw 4 guys just jump on her tits trying to suck them..but they fiighting among themselves like animals

thats just how they saw her... and used her... pulling her and yanking her and she falling to the floor and kicking at her to stand up 

and she doing that... they owned my wife... all this happening while i was right there and my wife getting treated like this
(20-04-2019, 10:44 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: thank u mooom woh yeh (went in rubbing my balls on her lips she laughing as she had all 3 of us under her control)

mooma aap best hoon ahh

getting 3 guys under her control was nothing for her but instead of using it to stop they bullying you she was using it for sex

rahul: jaise aap kaho hi karegaye hum toh abse... anything you say

aish: woh toh hai... abhi ke liye push that cock more insdie me chalo... aur tum peeche se b hi push it deeper and harder 

she even staretd riidng his cock now... she was jumping up and down while suckng your cock as well 

[Image: wWpZabG.jpg]

rahul: aise bhi alia ke satah karna hai mujhe 

then she salpped him across his face

aish: dont you ever talk about my daughter like that teek hai... phirse kiya na aur thpaad lagega tumhe (still rididng him while all this)

rahul: woh sorry abse nahin karoonga main 

aish: aare main toh bas maazak kar rahi hoon... you can talk all you want... aakir mehman ho tum log humare toh na 

rahul: haan haan woh saali kuttiya toh uski saath bhot bure se karoonga main toh 

[Image: oVxmnVI.jpg]
sunny: kyun rey zaban nahin hay teray moh mein kuch bool na ya aisay hi ghoorta rahayga

(one hand got raised and slapped her acroos the face)

guy: bak bak mat kar mammay choosnay day umm umm chal sahi say pakad

(the office peon bringing in a matress and kepping it there...he went and pulled her panties down)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

peon: yeh tog mein rakhunga ab (slapped her back) litaoo salli ko hamesha lund lenay ajati hay

(even the lower level staff geting in on the action)

sunny: (pullingtheir boxers down jerking them off..moving her hands on whatevern cock gets to her)

thu thu (she pat on ur feet) isi layak hoo tum (two guy coming up and spiting on both sides of her face)

guy: thu thu randi ider dhiyan day ab samjhi chal on ur knees

[Image: 52372990_2046036199022873_31049795335799...tagram.com]
WD: ohh mom aap na ..poora lund chosloo na deep thorat ur betu ahh

mooma alia toh bholi hay usay yeh sab nahin hoga aap hi iany sambahloo

[Image: w04McoO.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:50 PM)wkdevil Wrote: sunny: kyun rey zaban nahin hay teray moh mein kuch bool na ya aisay hi ghoorta rahayga

(one hand got raised and slapped her acroos the face)

guy: bak bak mat kar mammay choosnay day umm umm chal sahi say pakad

(the office peon bringing in a matress and kepping it there...he went and pulled her panties down)

peon: yeh tog mein rakhunga ab (slapped her back) litaoo salli ko hamesha lund lenay ajati hay

(even the lower level staff geting in on the action)

sunny: (pullingtheir boxers down jerking them off..moving her hands on whatevern cock gets to her)

thu thu (she pat on ur feet) isi layak hoo tum (two guy coming up and spiting on both sides of her face)

guy: thu thu randi ider dhiyan day ab samjhi chal on ur knees

even the lower eleve staff got in the action and slapping her back as well... even they treating her like a worthless whore

another guy slapping her while she talking... she spitting on my feet and two guys spitting on her face

they treated her like she treated me but even worse... i was so ashamed and humiliated couldnt even say a word