Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(20-04-2019, 10:12 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm jeee momma woh yeh (pulle dmy pants down my hard cock near her face) momma leak bhi hora hay

(seeing them trying to stuff their cocks in her) woh momma ko kardo alia nahin usay nahin hoga

she was rocking a little now becausr they were fuckign her but she was lookign at you smiling like a mom

aish: aaahhh momma ke saath karna hai bache ko aaahh aaaahhh woh yahan lao paas pe lao momma karti hai aaahhh aahh teek aaahh

she was moaning in between talking to you... trying to take care of you while getting fucked 

rahul: aare yeh jo dekh raha hai na tumari behan ke saath bhi hoga kal hi hoga dekh lena tum aise hi 

[Image: aishwaraya-rai-bachchan-at-hotel-martine...2016_2.jpg]

sumit: haan canteen ke peeche hi karegaye iski choti slut behan ke saath kal aur maaza aayega humein toh beti ke saath 

aish taking your cock in her hand now and she jerking your cock and bringin it close to her mouth trying to put it in her mouth but they

were fuckign her so she was finding it hard to stay steady to put yorb cock in her mouth now

aish: aaahhh woh teek se nahin ja raha hai bacha... tum hi daaldo... main mooh kholti hoon aur tum aim karo aur daaldo ander aaahhhh

[Image: rbSo4L6.png]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
u trying to get up and leave they laughing at u

the rooms doors were see through glass and then u saw a very usual sight

a guy lifting ur wife from behind...her legs in the air..just dry humping her from behind

sunny: array nechay utaroo ayi yeh sab IS kay samnay hathoo (then she sees u gives a twerk on him too)

guy: agayi raand agayi guy (he screamiing  in thw workplace all guys seeing around)

[Image: sunny-leone-poses-for-pictures-at-the-ev...=2048x2048]

(the men from the presentaion room came out all circled her...just going and grabing her arms pushing her between themselves)

guy: tumari hi pics dekh rahay thay sunny acha huwa agai ab kuch masti kartay hay (spanked her ass)

sunny: ayi that was hard (rubbing her ass) IS kay liya khann alyi hoon woh kahan hay

[Image: 54006276_191117478518535_372171819826746...tagram.com]
her soft mature hands on my cock

WD: umm momma umm hiladoo na ahh ,eon karta hoon (holding her face staeady and pushing my cock in her mouth)

ahh suck it momma ahh

[Image: qj0ftjE.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:17 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u trying to get up and leave they laughing at u

the rooms doors were see through glass and then u saw a very usual sight

a guy lifting ur wife from behind...her legs in the air..just dry humping her from behind

sunny: array nechay utaroo ayi yeh sab IS kay samnay hathoo (then she sees u gives a twerk on him too)

guy: agayi raand agayi guy (he screamiing  in thw workplace all guys seeing around)

(the men from the presentaion room came out all circled her...just going and grabing her arms pushing her between themselves)

guy: tumari hi pics dekh rahay thay sunny acha huwa agai ab kuch masti kartay hay (spanked her ass)

sunny: ayi that was hard (rubbing her ass) IS kay liya khann alyi hoon woh kahan hay

she had just come and all guys started with her straight away they didnt need her to say it... they basically owned my wife

but she being her even twerking on him and they grabbing her and groping her and spanking her ass just using my wife as they want
(20-04-2019, 10:20 PM)wkdevil Wrote: her soft mature hands on my cock

WD: umm momma umm hiladoo na ahh ,eon karta hoon (holding her face staeady and pushing my cock in her mouth)

ahh suck it momma ahh

you put your cock in her mouth and now she sucking your cock while getting fucked as well 

rahul: mmmmm fuck kya gaand hai yeh bhai.... kya mom hai tumari... aisi mom pehle kyun nahin dikha di humein fuck aaahhhh 

sumit: chut bhi kam nahin hai yeh... main toh ande rhi nikal doonga... beti se jyada mom better hai 

rahul: mujhe toh beti hi chaiye... mom bhi teek hai 'spanking her ass' par beti toh kamaal hogi kyunki saali virgin bhi hogi na 

[Image: aishwarya-rai-boobs-cleavage-exposing-im...s-2016.jpg]

sumit: haan haan kyun bhai tumari virgin behan ke saath karegaye acha legage na tumhe 

aish not caring just sucking your cock and enjoying they cocks inside ehr as well

aish: fuck aaahh aur karo aaahh fuck me more... ladki nahi aurat hoon main ache se karo aaahh varna ill have to take over 

aish just wanted to get fucked now... she didnt care about you getting bullied anymore at all

aish: aare apne bache ke liye kar rahi hoon na main yeh sab kyun WD bacha aaahhhh momma loves you so much aaahh aaahhh

[Image: xgkjuH3.png]
she with atiffin in her hand

sunny (getting grabbed spanked) array pehlay IS toh millun kahan hay woh gandu (ur own wife talked about u like this)

(some men pushing u in between through the crowd)

aaray app kaisa honn (she never talked like this) yeh apka tiffin chaliya ap khaiya  ab (u opened and saw a stale small bread)

[Image: 54161061_827103390982401_741022226605779...tagram.com]

kya huwa itna toh kaffi hoga na ..isay zyada kya samhlayjayga...zarorat bhi nahin hogi ismay hi pet bharjyaga

(all guys around u laughung at u..while they pushed u back as u sat on the chair)

sunny: guys bola tha na last time ider matrss ka intezam karoo last time 6 hours khaday reh kay chudna pada

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2489813640_Sunny%20leone%...18195e.JPG]
(20-04-2019, 10:26 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she with atiffin in her hand

sunny (getting grabbed spanked) array pehlay IS toh millun kahan hay woh gandu (ur own wife talked about u like this)

(some men pushing u in between through the crowd)

aaray app kaisa honn (she never talked like this) yeh apka tiffin chaliya ap khaiya  ab (u opened and saw a stale small bread)

kya huwa itna toh kaffi hoga na ..isay zyada kya samhlayjayga...zarorat bhi nahin hogi ismay hi pet bharjyaga

(all guys around u laughung at u..while they pushed u back as u sat on the chair)

sunny: guys bola tha na last time ider matrss ka intezam karoo last time 6 hours khaday reh kay chudna pada

thats how she owned me... she could talk like that about me and do these things... i took the tiffin and sat back down

guys were lauging while pushing me back to my chair and they just wanted to use her... didnt even have a matress here kept her standing for 

6 hours and fucking her and doing what they wanted with her
i grabbed her head and pushing in her

WD: ahh momma u are such a slut apko inko theek karnay kahan tha aur aap inka hi lund leri hoon ahhh u bitch

(they shocked seeing me talk to her like this )

[Image: MZlToip.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:29 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i grabbed her head and pushing in her

WD: ahh momma u are such a slut apko inko theek karnay kahan tha aur aap inka hi lund leri hoon ahhh u bitch

(they shocked seeing me talk to her like this )

rahul: itni pyaari mom se aise baat karte hai kya 'spanking her ass while saying that to you'

sumit: apni behan ko bhi slut kehta hai kya... koi na when we are fuckign her woh bhi toh slut ban jayegi na humari 

aish: aaahh aahhhh main keh rahi hoon na bacha iase hi kehe hai na 

kyunki they wont understand any other way tabhi i am telling them in they own way na aise hi best hai sabke liye aaahh aahh aur karo aaahh aahh

[Image: a4a67585c14a6aed6d92b1456847e2d6.jpg]

rahul: sach mein meri mom hoti toh main hamesha ghar pe hi rehta hai poora din 

sumit: meri mom hoti toh i would have never stopped breast feeding as well... hamesha iski mamme pe hota main toh 

aish: aaahh toh you can na aaaahhh abse you stay here with me aaaahh phir aahhh phir aaahhhh dekhna ki main kitna pyaar kart sakti hoon

kyun bacha batao na inne ki main kitni pyaari mom hoon aaahh fuck lagta hai i will have to take over now 

[Image: pAN7sLU.png]
sunny:  saalay ki bolti hi ban hogayi apni biwi ko dekh..kaisay aadmi hoon

(she being felt uo while talking to u) aisay chu rahay hay aur tum tiffin mein dekh rahay hoon

kabhi tih mard banoo stop them na (her hands just felling the coks around..checking tem)

yeh ider aoo iska dekho kitna hard hay hey utaroo apni pant chalo

guy: array sabhi utaringay kyun guys....

[Image: 52875083_123609138746656_750995348359827...tagram.com]

(she then whispered  somethimg in their ears..they all laughed and nodded)

(u saw 5 guys around her take their pants off and all of them threw it at u)

sunny: samhalkay rakhna ..biwi toh sambhali nahin jati ab yeh samhallo

guy 2: guys yeh zada nahin bolri isay bhi iski aukat batani hogi (one of them just pulled her by the hair and kissed her)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3971283158_Sunny%20Leone%...59b8f1.JPG]