Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(20-04-2019, 09:49 PM)wkdevil Wrote: not everyone can handle such a woman and sure IS couldnt

sunny basically owned IS ..made him dance on her fingertips

and men in sunny life owned her...she always had a high sex drive but after mairrrage with IS it went overdrive

to her main kink in her life was ti humiliate IS more than getting fucked..to see his face dissapointed as she got fucked by anyone

and what made her cum harder was fucking people who Is dint like...

all of IS collegaues used to hang around IS office..so maybe they could have a chance if sunny arrived that day

man: (just casually coming in ur meeting) IS teri bimbo wife aaj ayegi kya yahan?

she owned me and made me dance on her fingertips while men owned her and made her dance on they fingertips

she got humiliated herself just to humiliate me and she loved that seeing me getting disappointed and even fucking people i didnt like

this is how guys always talked about her to me

IS: woh eerrmm pata nahin hai... woh main kaam kar raha hoon (i was so pathetic)
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
WD: (seeing her ass getting oiled up) woh momma thoda sa (sitting on the sofa bending and sucking her tits( umm umm

momma u kitnay baday hay apkay

[Image: I7Pyr5q.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 09:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (seeing her ass getting oiled up) woh momma thoda sa (sitting on the sofa bending and sucking her tits( umm umm

momma u kitnay baday hay apkay

rahul: dekho toh... gaand kitni mast lag rahi hai 

sumit: alia ki gaand bhi aisi hi hogi agar oil kiya... uff socha eoh choti gaand aise maaza aayega 

they alwasys talked bad about alia but now they weer talkign bad about her while also using your mom as well 

aish: aare aram se bacha... lagta hai yeh sab acha lag raha hai tumhe bhi momma ke saath 

rahul: acha hi lagega na isse... saala maderchod hai raandi ki aulad 

[Image: aishwarya-rai-oscars-01.jpg]

sumit: aare chal chodte hai isse ab... tumhe gaand chaiye ya tumhe chut chaiye 

rahul: pehle main gaand mein then we can switch over teek hai 

they casually talking about how they were going to fuck your mom now while you was sucking on her tits

aish: bacha... aur suck on them... hard hogaye hai na woh ab 

the grabbed her and making her sit on sumits cock... and rahul coming from behind her now 

aish: mmmmm let me take it in na.... bacha yahan aao paas me aao phirse

[Image: wCULOsS.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 09:54 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she owned me and made me dance on her fingertips while men owned her and made her dance on they fingertips

she got humiliated herself just to humiliate me and she loved that seeing me getting disappointed and even fucking people i didnt like

this is how guys always talked about her to me

IS: woh eerrmm pata nahin hai... woh main kaam kar raha hoon (i was so pathetic)

u in a metting room tryiing to get ut pitch to some collegaues

guy: ay toh bolna nhai aaj bohot hard hoon sahi lunga uski

(while he went the other guy doing a presentation)

guy 2:: guys enough distraction...ok on this slide dekho sales numbers kitnay kharab hay

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-sunny-leone-dur...=2048x2048]

IS please focus on this we are losing money

aur yeh (this pic came up) array yeh toh last weekend ki party ki pic  sorry IS (all laughing at u)

was just sharing this yahan agayi shayad lets move on guys

(the whole culture of ur workplace was like this..)

[Image: 57009242_2291091844275157_12559477128169...tagram.com]
WD: (ileft her tits and went to her) haan momma woh dekho na (hard cock in pants)

bolo jo karna hay karlunga...momma yeh log ek sath? umm guys ek kay baad ek karo na

[Image: FlFe876.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:00 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u in a metting room tryiing to get ut pitch to some collegaues

guy: ay toh bolna nhai aaj bohot hard hoon sahi lunga uski

(while he went the other guy doing a presentation)

guy 2:: guys enough distraction...ok on this slide dekho sales numbers kitnay kharab hay

IS please focus on this we are losing money

aur yeh (this pic came up) array yeh toh last weekend ki party ki pic  sorry IS (all laughing at u)

was just sharing this yahan agayi shayad lets move on guys

(the whole culture of ur workplace was like this..)

one guy saying he was going to fuck her good and then the other guy taking over the presentation and showing a slide with my wives pic 

in bikini looking super hot from the party last weekend him saying he was sharing it and it came up there 

they all laughing about this.. this is how my work was
(20-04-2019, 10:02 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (ileft her tits and went to her) haan momma woh dekho na (hard cock in pants)

bolo jo karna hay karlunga...momma yeh log ek sath? umm guys ek kay baad ek karo na

aish: bacha... kitni bhar kahan hai maine tumhe ki guest ko mana nahin karte hai 

they in posotion now... both of them at the same time about to fuck your mom

aish: tum yahan aao... chalo pant utaro aur dikhao mujhe ki momma ko aise dekh kar kitna hard hogaya hai mere bache ka

rahul: kya gaand hai... abhi bhi kaafi tight lag rahi hai... main toh phir bhi chodoonga i dont care 

[Image: Sleeping+Beauty+Premiere+64th+Annual+Can...FcNeDx.jpg]

he started pushing in from behind while sumit was pushing in from under her now 

sumit: aaaaahhh fuck...... itni mature chut mil rahi hai aaj toh aaaahhhh

rahul: aare soch hum duno alia ke ander aise... woh toh rone lagegi sach mein agar uske saath bhi aise kiya humein aaahhhh

aish: aaahhh fuck tum duno ek saath hi ander agaye ab toh aaahhh aaahhh chalo fuck me more aaahhh aaahhhh WD yahan loa na 

apne jaldi se momma ke saath nahin karna hai aaahhhh aaahh lai yahan mere bache 

[Image: SPqfFTb.jpg]
guy: yeh party mein mein kyun nahin tha yaar BC mammay dekh iskay...

guy 2: guys concentrate phir iski randi biwi kay baray mein hum log shuru hojayinga and we wont finish our work

(another pic of her with 2 men in her and one in her mouth) yaar uff  i lagta hay wile i was preparing presentation ispay hilara tha

guy 2: array IS nechay kyun dekh raha hay teri hi biwi hay..kuch bool bhi  hahahh

[Image: 56189755_402231830332230_588853222573635...tagram.com]

(another pic on a wide screen projector of she eyes closed taking loads on her face)

guy 3: yeh toh mera hi cum shot hay..salli pay bohot nikala that...kutiya nay sara pee liya tha

IS yaar call kar na raand ko bula usay ider abhi..bulla na bhai..teri agli shift mein karlunga

[Image: 55917961_157897205226060_489696757629512...tagram.com]
WD: umm jeee momma woh yeh (pulle dmy pants down my hard cock near her face) momma leak bhi hora hay

(seeing them trying to stuff their cocks in her) woh momma ko kardo alia nahin usay nahin hoga

[Image: qeEr051.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:09 PM)wkdevil Wrote: guy: yeh party mein mein kyun nahin tha yaar BC mammay dekh iskay...

guy 2: guys concentrate phir iski randi biwi kay baray mein hum log shuru hojayinga and we wont finish our work

(another pic of her with 2 men in her and one in her mouth) yaar uff  i lagta hay wile i was preparing presentation ispay hilara tha

guy 2: array IS nechay kyun dekh raha hay teri hi biwi hay..kuch bool bhi  hahahh

(another pic on a wide screen projector of she eyes closed taking loads on her face)

guy 3: yeh toh mera hi cum shot hay..salli pay bohot nikala that...kutiya nay sara pee liya tha

IS yaar call kar na raand ko bula usay ider abhi..bulla na bhai..teri agli shift mein karlunga

they were just talking abotu my wife like she was some whore and there were pictures of her on the presentation

making fun of me... while talking like this about my wife

IS: woh nahin eerrmm woh presentation teek nahin hai... woh hum kal presentation kar lengaye phir