Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(20-04-2019, 10:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ohh mom aap na ..poora lund chosloo na deep thorat ur betu ahh

mooma alia toh bholi hay usay yeh sab nahin hoga aap hi iany sambahloo

aish knew she would let nothing happen to alia... she would make sure of that now but for now she didnt want

to she wanted all this to keep going since it was adding to the perversion 

rahul: aare ab toh tumari mom ne bhi bol diya hai dekhna kya kya karte hai hum tumair behan ke satah 

he was getting so excited he was fucking aish more faster and harder and even sumit from behind as well the same 

sumit: aaaahhhh mom ki gaadn aisi hai toh beti ki kaise hogi pata nahin hai par mast hogi sach mein 

[Image: aishwarya-rai-cannes-02.jpg]

aish taking your cock deeper in her moutb now... taking as deep as she could 

asih: aise chaiye na mere bete ko ssslluurrpp mmmm aise hi acha lagta hai na tumhe ssslluurrpp mm mmm momma ka mooh 

sslluurrpp you wan to fuck fuck momma mouth na.... chalo na aur hard se karo momma ke saath jaise karna hai tumhe

mmoma wants that cock in ehr mouth and she wants it hard now beta... mooh ke ander nikalogaye nat tum

(your mom getting enjoyed by 3 guys one of them you and two of them 2 guys you hate)

[Image: NDNPLdj.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
she being throne on the matress..a guy kicking her thigs she spreading them for them

guy: chal chut say khel apni..make it wet for us

sunny (playing with her clit) umm ahh yehi dekhna hay na tumay ahhh

(she on the matress  naked guys around her...woth their legs pushing her)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

guy: chal gaand dikha shake that for us..achay say hila )

(she went on 4 not seeing ...as a 3 guys took their belt and started wailing in her ass)

guy 2: chatakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk salli laal kardo iski gaand ajj

sunny ahhhhhhhhh (her legs gave up she on her stomach on the matress as 3 guys belt her ass)

fuck fcuk ahhhh ahhhhh (she looked behind tear in her eyes ) bas itna hi..isay zada toh IS hi mar lega kameeno

[Image: 50592094_166390067577422_655892915173786...tagram.com]
WD: umm momma aap itni achi hoon momma mooh mein nikaldun..woh ahh kitna bhi karun hamesha hard rehta hay apkay liya ahhh momma

u want it in ur mouth ahh

[Image: SIYGviu.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 10:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she being throne on the matress..a guy kicking her thigs she spreading them for them

guy: chal chut say khel apni..make it wet for us

sunny (playing with her clit) umm ahh yehi dekhna hay na tumay ahhh

(she on the matress  naked guys around her...woth their legs pushing her)

guy: chal gaand dikha shake that for us..achay say hila )

(she went on 4 not seeing ...as a 3 guys took their belt and started wailing in her ass)

guy 2: chatakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk salli laal kardo iski gaand ajj

sunny ahhhhhhhhh (her legs gave up she on her stomach on the matress as 3 guys belt her ass)

fuck fcuk ahhhh ahhhhh (she looked behind tear in her eyes ) bas itna hi..isay zada toh IS hi mar lega kameeno

they were just using her now... 3 guys wailing a belt on her... she lying down now after getting smacked by the belts her legs gave up 

and she lying there while the 3 guys just hitting her with the belt now... on her back and her ass

IS: aare woh tum log kya kar rahe ho... woh belt se toh mat karo sab ek saath
(20-04-2019, 11:01 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm momma aap itni achi hoon momma mooh mein nikaldun..woh ahh kitna bhi karun hamesha hard rehta hay apkay liya ahhh momma

u want it in ur mouth ahh

aish: aaahh haan haan bacha mooh mein hi chaiye  ujhe aaahh aaahh fuck do na 

rahul: main chut mein doonga 

sumit: main gaand mein

aish: tum duno kahin bhi de do i dont care par bach tumare mooh mein chaiye mujhe... i want my bachs cum in my mouth 

she was there mouth side open and they both also getting close to cumming now as well 

rahuk: aaaahhh fuck aaaahh i cant hold it aaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

[Image: aishwarya-rai-works-red-carpet-cannes-2014-06.jpg]

he unloading in her pussy now from under her

sumit: mera bhi hogaya hai aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhh kya gaand hia aaaaahhhhhhhh

he cumming inside her ass now... you mom getting filled up 

rahul: fuck sach mein maaza agaya... kya raandi hai 

they pulling out of her cum fileld holes now but she still begging for your cum

aish: mmmmmm dona na ab bacha tumara hi baaki hai... 'cum leaking out of her holes now'

[Image: DbsXz8A.jpg]
suuny : (when u said to stop..she looked at them) aur zor say karro na it barely hurts..aisa lagat hay tum log bgi IS ki tarah na mard hoon

(all 3 guys waling it harder on her ass u saw red marks all over..some hiting her on her back)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh uhhhh bas bas bas ab ahhhhhhhh (she evven twerked her ass a little she a slut was asking for more by her body)

guy 1; kutiya salli ek din toh hunter say hi marunga..aisi raand kay sath aisa hu hona chaiya

guy 2: (seeing u) abay chut dekh uski,...shes wet tujsay nahin hoga humay karnay day

(she went on her knees and grabbed their cock and pulled them in)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

sunny: aoo chalo ruin my fucking face in front of him aoo

guy 3: (smakcing his cock in her face( sahi say sabka lay legu yeh aurat

(the other guys bringing a camera and seeting it in to record it)

guy 4: array IS frame mein aa ..video ban rahi hay

[Image: Ragini-MMS-2-Sunny-Leone-e1409386155268.jpg]
i held her hair and blw in her mouth

alsmost fell of the soafabut holding her head and cumming in her moutth

WD: ummm momma aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lello sab fuck

[Image: caGGFNz.jpg]
(20-04-2019, 11:07 PM)wkdevil Wrote: suuny : (when u said to stop..she looked at them) aur zor say karro na it barely hurts..aisa lagat hay tum log bgi IS ki tarah na mard hoon

(all 3 guys waling it harder on her ass u saw red marks all over..some hiting her on her back)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh uhhhh bas bas bas ab ahhhhhhhh (she evven twerked her ass a little she a slut was asking for more by her body)

guy 1; kutiya salli ek din toh hunter say hi marunga..aisi raand kay sath aisa hu hona chaiya

guy 2: (seeing u) abay chut dekh uski,...shes wet tujsay nahin hoga humay karnay day

(she went on her knees and grabbed their cock and pulled them in)

sunny: aoo chalo ruin my fucking face in front of him aoo

guy 3: (smakcing his cock in her face( sahi say sabka lay legu yeh aurat

(the other guys bringing a camera and seeting it in to record it)

guy 4: array IS frame mein aa ..video ban rahi hay

they were just beating on her with the belt now... all her ass and back was so red... and even insulting me as well

IS: video par woh video kyun 

still i was such a pussy i got up and walking and ended up tripping and falling onto the matress as well before getting up i was such a loser bitch
(20-04-2019, 11:10 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i held her hair and blw in her mouth

alsmost fell of the soafabut holding her head and cumming in her moutth

WD: ummm momma aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lello sab fuck

aish: aaaahhhh fuck.... tum thak mat jaana bacha... we need a shower now 

rahul: shower.... sach mein.... ab toh phir aur maaza aayega chalo bhai shower karte hai maal ke saath enjoy karte hai 

aish had made them cum now and they had no more use for her

aish: tumare saath nahin... main apne bete ke saath kar rahi hoon shower... you both ened to get out of the house now chalo 

phir leni hai meri... wapas aana kal jab phrise khaada hogaya hai ho tum duno ka samjhhe chalo nikalo 

sumit: aare shower bhi nahin karne dehti hai... chlo koi na alia ke satah kar loonga main kal school ke bathroom mein karoonga main toh

[Image: aish_5.JPG]

aish: bach ek minute wait na 

she got up and went to them you coudlnt hear what she was saying 

aish: main kaha na kal aana mere saath karne ke liye... aur suno tumne alia ko haath bhi lagaya na abse... toh mujhse bura nahin hoga 

koi bhi samjhe na... you are not to touch her ever agian in your life... got it 

rahul: yes maam... woh abse we wont touch alia never 

aish: thats like two good boys... now come back tomrorow evening... sham ko anhin aaye toh nahin miloongi tumhe udnerstand 

[Image: tNSQuyt.jpg]
when u fell on the matress she grabbed u and made u lick her pussy

suuny: aaray kahan jaray hoon make ur self usefull inkay liya gello karo

(guys above u smaking their cocks on her face)

guy 1: IS tujhay yehin rehna chaiya seriously kaam bhi kuch nahin karta ider atelast biwi ko wet rakh apni

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2856274847_Sunny%20Leone%...93d26b.JPG]
(pushing his cock in her mouth and fucking her face)

uwith all the coomotion ur boss coming in and watching this

boss: IS phor yeh sab...is kutiya ko phir yaha lay ay tum...u know what u need to be demoted ID jabhi sabak milayga tunmay

sunny (moving the cock out) IS nay hi bulaya hay...bola ki work is boring ajaoo and ghave fun (she getting u in more toruble)

umm umm such big cock thu thu ...

[Image: Aao%20Na%20Kuch%20Kuch%20Locha%20Hai.PNG]