Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
I started to feel awkward.... we r sitting facing each other now... and u put ur right hand on my shoulder... and left hand mere upper thighs pe move kar rahi ho... while my hand also on it...

HD : ahh yss hmm haaaaa (looking at ur hands.. once.. and then ur face.. i can see lust in ur eyes.. and lips are trembling...) madam.. jee parr.. parr... jo aap kar rahi ho.. wo wo thnks kehne ki thareeka nahi he madam je... 

me aapki boy friend tho nahi hu.. i just a sweeper... in ur office....

[Image: ERTa8MLUcAAWCVC?format=jpg&name=large]
(10-03-2020, 12:24 PM)white panther87 Wrote: I started to feel awkward.... we r sitting facing each other now... and u put ur right hand on my shoulder... and left hand mere upper thighs pe move kar rahi ho... while my hand also on it...

HD : ahh yss hmm haaaaa (looking at ur hands.. once.. and then ur face.. i can see lust in ur eyes.. and lips are trembling...) madam.. jee parr.. parr... jo aap kar rahi ho.. wo wo thnks kehne ki thareeka nahi he madam je... 

me aapki boy friend tho nahi hu.. i just a sweeper... in ur office....

[Image: ERTa8MLUcAAWCVC?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: %25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg]
(Samantha looks down from ur eyes to ur lips. and moves her right hand from ur shoulder to ur backhead and baalo ko unglio se pakadke, pulls u a little close and brings her face too close to urs and in a sudden,inserts her tongue into ur lips talking, and swirling it around ur tongue... closing her eyes -shutting ur mouth up from talking further...) oummmmnnnnnnn...loullooullll (her tongue tip pushing her saliva into ur mouth, exchanging and mixing saliva) loullloullllllmmm..
(her left hand, surpasses ur hand and moves over ur cock area and holds ur cock over the zip) oummmmnnnnn
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
I hell shocked by her move.....

my gets wides open.. when she pulled me and locked my mouth from mine.... I hold her chair handles tightly.... when she sucking my tongue and saliva.. with her tongue... and she is showing no interest in my resist....

she is just eating my mouth like hungry woman.... amn amn amn amn amn 

and me bada confusion me agay ki shall i stop her.. and when she put her hand on my bulg... and squeeqed it on pant... i shell shocked and suddenly me mere sar ko peeche kheenchliyaa.... taking deep breath.... looking at Samantha... in curious eyes...

HD : haaaa jee samantha madam ye aap kya kar rahi ho.... ye galath he... madam... kehke chair se upar utatha hu.. and stand infront of her....

[Image: Samantha-at-laundry-kart-app-launch-7.jpg]
(10-03-2020, 12:43 PM)white panther87 Wrote: I hell shocked by her move.....

my gets wides open.. when she pulled me and locked my mouth from mine.... I hold her chair handles tightly.... when she sucking my tongue and saliva.. with her tongue... and she is showing no interest in my resist....

she is just eating my mouth like hungry woman.... amn amn amn amn amn 

and me bada confusion me agay ki shall i stop her.. and when she put her hand on my bulg... and squeeqed it on pant... i shell shocked and suddenly me mere sar ko peeche kheenchliyaa.... taking deep breath.... looking at Samantha... in curious eyes...

HD : haaaa jee samantha madam ye aap kya kar rahi ho.... ye galath he... madam... kehke chair se upar utatha hu.. and stand infront of her....

[Image: Samantha-at-laundry-kart-app-launch-7.jpg]

[Image: Samantha-at-Jaanu-Movie-Thanks-Meet-10.jpg]
(Samantha opens her eyes.. she was lost in the wet lip lock.. but reality mein aane mein 1 min laga.. licking her lips. her right hand lost the hold of ur head as u went up and right haath hawa mein hi tha ... her left hand still holding ur cock over pants..ur zip just in front of her lips.....)

Sam: (looking up at ur eyes lustily.. didnt remove her hand from.ur pant.. she felt a slight bulge in ur pants.. her stare moved to ur body under the shirt..- uff kya mard hai, jawan, dashing, hadsome.... she says softly) yahan koi nhi hai Hardick.. dekho sirf hum dono.. kisiko kuch pata nhi chalega ... dont u want it? (rubbing the bulge still- talking to u.. she is so lusty this late night under stress from.which she got relief just a moments ago but the stress effect made her body temperature so high) bolo?  (rubbing slowly at 1rub/4 second.. ) haan?
sex YL
Ahhhh Sam checking my body.. bottom to top.... and mere face ko sar uthaake dekhathe huye... (because i m standing infront of her) haath se abhi bhi mere bulg ko ragad rahi he....

HD : ahh ysss jee kyaaa bol rahi ho aap..? jee nahi... muje kuch nahi chaahiye samantha madam.. koyi dekh lenge tho..  mere naukri pehle hi din chali jaayegi....

but i dodn't moved an inch... and my dick is erecting in pant.. by ur soft rub... which u can also feel

[Image: EOFSXGyVAAAWCUS?format=jpg&name=large]
Happy holi guys
(10-03-2020, 01:28 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahhhh Sam checking my body.. bottom to top.... and mere face ko sar uthaake dekhathe huye... (because i m standing infront of her) haath se abhi bhi mere bulg ko ragad rahi he....

HD : ahh ysss jee kyaaa bol rahi ho aap..? jee nahi... muje kuch nahi chaahiye samantha madam.. koyi dekh lenge tho..  mere naukri pehle hi din chali jaayegi....

but i dodn't moved an inch... and my dick is erecting in pant.. by ur soft rub... which u can also feel

[Image: EOFSXGyVAAAWCUS?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: Samantha-at-Jaanu-Grand-Release-2.jpg]
(Samantha still rubbing ur bulge Continuously- didnt move her left hand a single inch.. lustily looking at ur body. feels ur bulge rubbing it , licking her petal lips ...)

Sam: (softly and tenderly) kuch nhi hoga Hardick.. relax.. tum bhi chahte ho yeh.. BF ke saath itne saare plans the (nazre tere body se tere nazro pe tiki) spoil ho gaya.. dekho mujhe ek baar . dont u wanna take advantage? .. (moves her right hand from air to ur belt..  unbuckled ur belt in a sec and started unbuttoning ur pant.. rubbing ur bulge at 1rub/2second looking at u with erotic look) ufff kya mard ho.... umar kya hai? (distracting ur resistance to keep feeling the bulge and teasing it)
sex YL
Ahhhh ur bold moves making me so nervous...in mind.... but neeche theri soft hands mere bulg ko ragad ragadke hard kar rahi he...

and when u started to unbuckle my belt.. (jo pant loose tha isiliye ek ols aaadha fati huyi belt jo pehna tha) and opened the button.. me ghabragaya

HD : haaaaa madam.. parr parr.... aapki bhi Boyfriend he... aap  usko dokha degi kyaa... haaaaa! hmmm

[Image: Samantha-at-Devadas-music-party-10.jpg]
Photo 
(10-03-2020, 01:48 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahhhh ur bold moves making me so nervous...in mind.... but neeche theri soft hands mere bulg ko ragad ragadke hard kar rahi he...

and when u started to unbuckle my belt.. (jo pant loose tha isiliye ek ols aaadha fati huyi belt jo pehna tha) and opened the button.. me ghabragaya

HD : haaaaa madam.. parr parr.... aapki bhi Boyfriend he... aap  usko dokha degi kyaa... haaaaa! hmmm

[Image: Samantha-at-Devadas-music-party-10.jpg]

[Image: 2df9b3d52b057e8d227a6edfce5be3fd.jpg]
(Samantha in the above dress, looking in ur eyes sluttily.. says softly and gently)
 aur kaun batayega mere BF ko.. ki .. (,saying it more seductively) humare bich yeh huwa?.. tu? ya main?... ya... "mere pet mein tera bachcha?"

(her left hand holds the right side of ur pant.. she unbuttoned ur pant and pulls the two apart with two hands, so that the zip opens itself- zzzzziippp... the pant opens apart and as she released the two ends, ur pant balls to ur feet in shoes just in front of my legs in heels.. )

(Samantha holds ur each thigh with her hands and says) aur yeh sweeper uniform ke saath belt kab se pehn ne laga? .. idea nhi hai tujhe..jawan hai.. umar bata apna?
sex YL
ahh when me fell down.. on my foot i got shocked.... its first time... i m standing in underwear infront of a lady...

suddnely i covered my both hands on my bulg...

HD : haaaaa ye kya kiya madam aapne... jee wo pant bahuth loose thi kamar pe so... belt baand liya...

jee bachaa...? haaaaa!!!!! nahi madam... ye tho kuch gad-bad lag rahi he muje... dar lag raha he...!! mere umar... se aapko kya lena dena madam...?

[Image: samantha-akkineni-interview-stills-3.jpg]