Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(10-03-2020, 02:02 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh when me fell down.. on my foot i got shocked.... its first time... i m standing in underwear infront of a lady...

suddnely i covered my both hands on my bulg...

HD : haaaaa ye kya kiya madam aapne... jee wo pant bahuth loose thi kamar pe so... belt baand liya...

jee bachaa...? haaaaa!!!!! nahi madam... ye tho kuch gad-bad lag rahi he muje... dar lag raha he...!! mere umar... se aapko kya lena dena madam...?

[Image: samantha-akkineni-interview-stills-3.jpg]

[Image: Samantha-at-Jaanu-Prerelease-Event-15.jpg]
(Samantha moves her hands from ur thighs and holds ur underwear elastic ends with two hands.. looking in ur eyes sluttily, slids the boxer down to below ur thighs so that it remains there stretched. .. and here it was! - the huge 10 inch cock and the balls.. the cock sprang out but it's guarded by ur hands.. Samantha's stare moves down to look at what has popped out but couldn't see)

(Samantha, little angry now, understood that us dare huye majboor Muscular jawan mard ko jaane nhi de sakti- iski helplessness ka hi faida utthana hoga.. she looks up at ur eyes naughtily but with horny hardened face) tu sweeper hai na? aukat mein reh.. haath hata kaam chala jayega?  (holds ur thigjs again with two hands) kaam se nikalvaun tujhe? .. haath hata. (looking up from ur eyes to ur forehead and then staring from top to bottom) ufff kya mard hai tu.. ab tu chahiye mujhe abhi .. yahi pe.(looking at ur eyes with a hardened face)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
HD : haaaa madam...!! kyaaaa? mene aapki help kiyaa.. aur aaap mujko hi kaam se nikalwaavogi.. ye galath he madam....!!

no madam.. ye galath he.... 

[Image: ENgKtbZWwAAZBUg.jpg]
(10-03-2020, 02:22 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : haaaa madam...!! kyaaaa? mene aapki help kiyaa.. aur aaap mujko hi kaam se nikalwaavogi.. ye galath he madam....!!

no madam.. ye galath he.... 

[Image: ENgKtbZWwAAZBUg.jpg]
[Image: samantha-at-Janu-Movie-Trailer-Launch-11.jpg]
(,Samantha was too horny.. she smiles a little .. starts consoling u with soft words) Hardick.. dont worry Hardick.. kisiko kuch pata nhi chalega. look at me.. (opens her crossed legs..  says tenderly) haath hatao Hardick... humare bich jo bhi - tumne mujhe "dard" diya kisko pata chalega? .. take the advantage Hardick.. mere BF ko naahi kisiko- kuch pata nhi chalega.. look at me.. dont u want me?.. i nneed u Hardick.. aj raat mera "khaalipan nhi bharoge?"... mujhe aise  tadapte huye chhorke chale jaoge?
sex YL
HD : haaaaa r u sure samantha madam... kisko patha nahi chalega na...!!! kehthe huye dheere se lund se haath hataaya.. and my dick pops out... infornt of ur face...

[Image: samantha-at-big-c-event-6.jpg]
(10-03-2020, 02:32 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : haaaaa r u sure samantha madam... kisko patha nahi chalega na...!!! kehthe huye dheere se lund se haath hataaya.. and my dick pops out... infornt of ur face...

[Image: samantha-at-big-c-event-6.jpg]

[Image: samantha-at-Janu-Movie-Trailer-Launch-10.jpg]
(i moved hands from ur thighs to my shirt buttons.. and dono haatho ki unglio se unbuttoned first two buttons to give u a glimpse of my cleavage...and upper curve of tits. and lovingly saying softly.. looking down at the huge cock..licked lower lip.. Felt sso horny)
Hardick.. im sorry.. i want u badly.. kissiko kuch pata nhi chalega yahan humare bich kya huwa. moved right hand to my hair clip and clicked it open.. my all hair set loose and kept the clip on the table in front of keyboard..  and Continued) i want u Hardick.. yeh raaz .. sirf hum dono ke bich (moved left hand from my second shirt button and held ur cock like handle.. feeling its heat and the blood stream through it....) uffff (bringing right palm to my lips, spat on it-) thooo.. (and moved right hand full pf my spit and held ur balls in the hand.. started applying the saliva on ur balls and ur shaft like lotion) ahhhhhh Hardick
sex YL
Hd : ahhh ysssssss jais ehi thumne apni shirt ki 2 buttons kholi i saw ur deep cleavage line... and when u hold my dick with ur left hand palm.. ah ysssss mere body me nerves tight hogaye.. and dick growing more in hand.. at became full Hard... as my name..

and jais ehi thumne apni right hand pe thook  daalke... use mere balls and dick pe apllly karke.. lotion ki tarah massage karne lage...

ahh yssss i loosed my control... and hold ur back head with ur open hair... in mood... 

HD : ah yss uff... wooooowww....  Sam,antha jee... ah yss aap tho bahuth talented dikh rahi ho ye sab me.. hmm bahuth experience he kyaa..? ye sab karke.. 

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-2097.jpg]
(10-03-2020, 03:00 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Hd : ahhh ysssssss jais ehi thumne apni shirt ki 2 buttons kholi i saw ur deep cleavage line... and when u hold my dick with ur left hand palm.. ah ysssss mere body me nerves tight hogaye.. and dick growing more in hand.. at became full Hard... as my name..

and jais ehi thumne apni right hand pe thook  daalke... use mere balls and dick pe apllly karke.. lotion ki tarah massage karne lage...

ahh yssss i loosed my control... and hold ur back head with ur open hair... in mood... 

HD : ah yss uff... wooooowww....  Sam,antha jee... ah yss aap tho bahuth talented dikh rahi ho ye sab me.. hmm bahuth experience he kyaa..? ye sab karke.. 

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-2097.jpg]
[Image: Samantha-Launch-One-Plus-Mobile-12.jpg]
(i wanted u badly.. as i understood that i got u lusty for me . i brought my lips to ur dick... and took 3.8/4 of ur huge cock length in my mouth  still staring in ur eyes) loummmmmmnn (applying the saliva well on ur shaft and balls with right hand fondling them well... my left hand holding ur thigh for support..) .. oummghhhhhhh (ur cock tip touches my tonsil but still i started moving my head to n bro, sucking ur cock ..) oughhhhh loummmmnnnn ssloummmmmpp (the revolving chair i was sitting on , was shaking n vibrating) loughhhhhh (i held ur cock end with left hand index finger and thumb and pulled the foreskin backwards to get tge real taste.... tears appeared in eye corners but still sucking like its the best thing i have got) loummmmmmm.oughhhhh (ur cock getting shinier and wetter each time it comes out of my wet mouth... tickling ur pee slit with my tongue tip as if im worshipping my lord) llalllaaaallll.oughhhh
sex YL
Ahh yss  u r sucking my dick like a pro slut.... like u r hungry for my dick to taste....

Gaav ki ladke ka bada lund dekhake uski bahuth geeli ho chuki thi.. uski moo thadap rahi thi lund ko taste karne.... and me apne left hand se uski back head ko ghaske pakadke rahakar hair ko sehlaa raha thaa..... 

and uski bhook dekhake me chowk gay atha... like she is taking my huge dick deep insid eher throat.. she is getting choke... but still she want it.... and sucking it...

ahh yss and muje bhi uski moo ki garmi.. mad hosh kar rahi thi.... ahh yss ah yss kyaa choosthi ho samanthaa.. a ysss uff itni bhook.. itna pasand aaya mera lund.. haa ysss

[Image: ERofhGlUwAA4tZ0?format=jpg&name=medium]
(10-03-2020, 03:29 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss  u r sucking my dick like a pro slut.... like u r hungry for my dick to taste....

Gaav ki ladke ka bada lund dekhake uski bahuth geeli ho chuki thi.. uski moo thadap rahi thi lund ko taste karne.... and me apne left hand se uski back head ko ghaske pakadke rahakar hair ko sehlaa raha thaa..... 

and uski bhook dekhake me chowk gay atha... like she is taking my huge dick deep insid eher throat.. she is getting choke... but still she want it.... and sucking it...

ahh yss and muje bhi uski moo ki garmi.. mad hosh kar rahi thi.... ahh yss ah yss kyaa choosthi ho samanthaa.. a ysss uff itni bhook.. itna pasand aaya mera lund.. haa ysss

[Image: ERofhGlUwAA4tZ0?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: bd1303318cf43a4c2d93cc6ca9f134af.jpg]
(i was listening to u hornily and finally took the whole cock inside my mouth) loughhhhhhhhhhhhh . ououghhhhh oughhhhh (my head shaking and moving to n fro, sucking it all deep . , wrapping up my tongue around ur cock makimm it wet) loummnn (could feel ur precum mixing with my saliva )
slouaahhhhh (took ur cock out and gulped the mixture of saliva and precum) gullpppppp (a thin trail of saliva connecting my lips to ur pee slit becomes thinner as ur cock comes out of my mouth with a sound- plop!!- and its breaks apart- half part of the salivs trail falls on ur right thigh and other on my cleavage..)

(i moved hands to my shirt as i was in above dress and unbuttoned third button too looking at u sluttily) ufff Hardick. tumhara lund uff. muh se nikalne ka mann nhi kar raha tha.. but i need u more Hardick aah.. (kehle unbuttoned my last shirt button and opened the shirt wide , left it open on my shoulders.. ) ahh Hardick aao na
sex YL
Ahh ysssss when she took her head back.. and uski moose mera lund dheere se bahar nikala.. the sticky saliva sticked to her lips..  and mera lund bhi uski saliva se bhara huva tha.. and dropping the drops of her saliva on floor.....

And thabhi use apne shirt ke saare buttons ko kholthe huye dekhkar muje bhi reha nahi gaya...

Ah ysss Samantha.. itni hawaas he.... thuje ahh ysss ajaa aaj thuje dikaatha hu... gaav ki ladke ka thaakath kya hotha he kehke..  suddenly i pushed the computers and keyboards a side.. and Sam ko mere right hand se ghaske pakadke upar uthaaya...  and uski kamar dono haatho se pakadke uthaakar  use table pe bitaa detha hu.. and iand uski dono legs ko spread karke uske beech meme khade hokar.. mere dono hathonk uski soft hips pe rakhake shirt ke andar se uski saliva stickky  lips ko firse lock kardetha hu.. umma umma ummma umma umma umaa

and started to suck her mouth eat her lipss once again umma uma uma this time more passonately from both side umma umma umam uma uma umaaaa  and wais ehi uski lip sko kiss karke neeche aane laga... kissing her side necks.. center of the neck.. and coming more down on her shoulder..  and chest... pushing the shirt backwards on ur arms and pulling the bra straps downwards and pushing her backwards making her bend backwards.. and she hold me tightly with hands...  for balance...

and thabhi me mera left hand neeche le jaake uski skirt ko upar ki taraf lift karthe huye... uski thigh ko ragadthe huye uski choot ki andar haath lejaane laga. while kissing her upper body...

[Image: ERofbcAU0AU9mX7?format=jpg&name=900x900]