Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(10-03-2020, 04:14 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysssss when she took her head back.. and uski moose mera lund dheere se bahar nikala.. the sticky saliva sticked to her lips..  and mera lund bhi uski saliva se bhara huva tha.. and dropping the drops of her saliva on floor.....

And thabhi use apne shirt ke saare buttons ko kholthe huye dekhkar muje bhi reha nahi gaya...

Ah ysss Samantha.. itni hawaas he.... thuje ahh ysss ajaa aaj thuje dikaatha hu... gaav ki ladke ka thaakath kya hotha he kehke..  suddenly i pushed the computers and keyboards a side.. and Sam ko mere right hand se ghaske pakadke upar uthaaya...  and uski kamar dono haatho se pakadke uthaakar  use table pe bitaa detha hu.. and iand uski dono legs ko spread karke uske beech meme khade hokar.. mere dono hathonk uski soft hips pe rakhake shirt ke andar se uski saliva stickky  lips ko firse lock kardetha hu.. umma umma ummma umma umma umaa

and started to suck her mouth eat her lipss once again umma uma uma this time more passonately from both side umma umma umam uma uma umaaaa  and wais ehi uski lip sko kiss karke neeche aane laga... kissing her side necks.. center of the neck.. and coming more down on her shoulder..  and chest... pushing the shirt backwards on ur arms and pulling the bra straps downwards and pushing her backwards making her bend backwards.. and she hold me tightly with hands...  for balance...

and thabhi me mera left hand neeche le jaake uski skirt ko upar ki taraf lift karthe huye... uski thigh ko ragadthe huye uski choot ki andar haath lejaane laga. while kissing her upper body...

[Image: ERofbcAU0AU9mX7?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: Samantha-Launch-One-Plus-Mobile-5.jpg]
(Samantha was lost in heaven . closed her eyes feeling ur kisses on neck and ur sucks on neck center.. bowed her head backwards, leaning backwards, eyes semiclosed, moaning loudly) aaaaahhhhhh Hardick aaaahh meri neck aaaaahhhhhhh yeaaaahhh i need u daily aaaaahhhhh  (my shirt was lying slided downwards and my bra straps slided off shoulder.. and my upper curves of tits were visible, .. my hairs hanging, touching the table .. ) aaahhhhh (ny semiclosed eyes looking up at the ceiling as if im drugged ) Haaardick aaaahh..(my hands moved to ur shoulders to hold u tightly.. and as i i w in the dress as in pic2, u lifted my skirt up with ur left hand thick fingers and ur right being on my left hip, my hands moved furthermore from ur shoulders to ur back.....) Haaardick aaah meri panty aahh (feeling ur left palm approaching my black panty...)

(Samantha raises her hanging smooth shiny legs in heels up in the air spreading more at 60° angle and lifts them up ) aaahhhhhh ohhhhh ffuck aaaahh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
Ahh yssss uski upper chest... and upper boobs ko chaat the huye.. uski bra ko bhi.. neeche ki taraf face se hi push karne laga...  and i bite her upper part of bra.. and dragged it more down... Bta already loose ho chuki thi tho.... it came easily... and stuck on her under boobs... and both the boobs pops out... Her nipples are so erected.. 

I looked at her face... wo ceiling ko dekhathe hye.. ab dheere se face ko mere taraf karke muje dekh thi he...

HD : ahh yssss Samanthaa... kya mamme he theri... these nipples are erected.. already kehthe huye mere tongue se nipple ko roll kartha hu... and suddenly i took her right boob completely in my mouth and started to suck it like vacuuming it slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp slurp slrup and right hand se uski lefti boob ko pakadke squeez karne lagaa ghaske.. slurp slru pslurp slrup..

and left hand jo uski skirt ke andar jaa raha tha.. wais ehi uski inner thighs ko ragadthe huye. uski skirt ko poora upar karke... uski panty ke pussy line pe haath rakh diya... which is already became wet...  and started to rub my hand hardly... from on top of her panty.. at her wet pussy... while sucking her right boob

[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-Hot-Cleavage-Pics.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 09:21 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssss uski upper chest... and upper boobs ko chaat the huye.. uski bra ko bhi.. neeche ki taraf face se hi push karne laga...  and i bite her upper part of bra.. and dragged it more down... Bta already loose ho chuki thi tho.... it came easily... and stuck on her under boobs... and both the boobs pops out... Her nipples are so erected.. 

I looked at her face... wo ceiling ko dekhathe hye.. ab dheere se face ko mere taraf karke muje dekh thi he...

HD : ahh yssss Samanthaa... kya mamme he theri... these nipples are erected.. already kehthe huye mere tongue se nipple ko roll kartha hu... and suddenly i took her right boob completely in my mouth and started to suck it like vacuuming it slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp slurp slrup and right hand se uski lefti boob ko pakadke squeez karne lagaa ghaske.. slurp slru pslurp slrup..

and left hand jo uski skirt ke andar jaa raha tha.. wais ehi uski inner thighs ko ragadthe huye. uski skirt ko poora upar karke... uski panty ke pussy line pe haath rakh diya... which is already became wet...  and started to rub my hand hardly... from on top of her panty.. at her wet pussy... while sucking her right boob

[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-Hot-Cleavage-Pics.jpg]

[Image: 3dd55640e4e5d931e5f16a3c4dc526e5.jpg]
Samantha: (holding table edges tightly) aahhhh meri boobs aaahhh Hardick aaahhhhh yeaaaahh meri choot aaahhhh (feeling ur fingers. along pussy cut line) aaahhhhh meri choot aaahhh (looking at ur eyes sluttily) tab toh bade aaah sharms rahe the? aaahh ab saahhhh ohh God (skirt lifted up... pussy mid cut line visible over panty.... legs in heels as she is in above dress and look, raised up in air , spread at 60° .. ) aaaahh yeaah suck my dudu aah
sex YL
HD : ahh yssssss Samantha.... ah ysss slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slurp sucking and talking in between... thab tho thoda dara huva tha..(exchaning the boob from left to right) slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup par ab tho thuje aise dekhake... chad gaya he.. ah ys slurp slurp slurp slurp ab kuch bhi hojaaye rukunga nahi me.. slrup slurp slurp slurp amn amn am hhhss ysss ahh what a welcome u r giving to me sam.. sur[ slurp slurp slrup

and neeche thabhi me uski panty ko kheenchane ka try kartha hu... but she didn;t lifted her thighs properly in mood...and also her legs are wide spreaded  so uski pant uski thighs thak aake atak jaathi he... but thats enough for me.. and i pushed my 3 fingers completely inside her wet pussy.. and started to finge rit.. fach fach fach fach fach fach and sucking her both boobs exchanging one after another

[Image: Huge-treat-from-Samantha-Akkineni-on-Valentine-day.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 10:16 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yssssss Samantha.... ah ysss slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slurp sucking and talking in between... thab tho thoda dara huva tha..(exchaning the boob from left to right) slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup par ab tho thuje aise dekhake... chad gaya he.. ah ys slurp slurp slurp slurp ab kuch bhi hojaaye rukunga nahi me.. slrup slurp slurp slurp amn amn am hhhss ysss ahh what a welcome u r giving to me sam.. sur[ slurp slurp slrup

and neeche thabhi me uski panty ko kheenchane ka try kartha hu... but she didn;t lifted her thighs properly in mood...and also her legs are wide spreaded  so uski pant uski thighs thak aake atak jaathi he... but thats enough for me.. and i pushed my 3 fingers completely inside her wet pussy.. and started to finge rit.. fach fach fach fach fach fach and sucking her both boobs exchanging one after another

[Image: Huge-treat-from-Samantha-Akkineni-on-Valentine-day.jpg]

[Image: Samantha-Launch-One-Plus-Mobile-4.jpg]
(Samantha was in heaven.. her eyes looking at her heels in air... trembling.. She raises her pussy up from the table a little bit feeling the fingering...)

SamSad bends head back, rolling eyes back and closed) aaaaahhhhh meri choot aaaahhh yeaaahhh my tits aahhh kya choosthe ho Hardick aaaahhhhhhh kisiko pata nhi chalega aaaaaahhhh.. aaahh tumhari ungliyan aaHh aaaaahhh (holds ur head with one hand) aaaahh yeaaah chucho se mooh mat hatao aaahhhhhhh

(empty office.. only Sam and HD in her cabin)
sex YL
Ahh yss sam ki moaning office ki poori floor me goonz rahi thi... and mere choosne ka sound bhi and neeche fach fach fahc fach karke.. fingering bhi chal raha tha...

Sam is waving her body in mood.. ah ys amn  amn and i m sucking her both boobs..  and cleacage gap.. with my tongue.. looking at her face and expression....

and sudddenly fingering ki speed badaathe huye.. ek aur ungli add kardiya.. and made it 4 fingers enter insid ehe rpussy.. widening her pussy more... and started to finger it faster... till she squirt her piss....

and me uski boobs se neeche aathe huye uski belly  and belly hole ko kiss karthe chabaathe... chaatne laga.. pressing my face on her belly... and fingering her pussy...

HD : ah yss fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach ah ysss Sam... nikaalo moot theri.. ah ysss haa ysss haa squirt it...

[Image: 0ed95894010caab7eae0c9e4f114ed5b.jpg]
(11-03-2020, 10:30 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss sam ki moaning office ki poori floor me goonz rahi thi... and mere choosne ka sound bhi and neeche fach fach fahc fach karke.. fingering bhi chal raha tha...

Sam is waving her body in mood.. ah ys amn  amn and i m sucking her both boobs..  and cleacage gap.. with my tongue.. looking at her face and expression....

and sudddenly fingering ki speed badaathe huye.. ek aur ungli add kardiya.. and made it 4 fingers enter insid ehe rpussy.. widening her pussy more... and started to finger it faster... till she squirt her piss....

and me uski boobs se neeche aathe huye uski belly  and belly hole ko kiss karthe chabaathe... chaatne laga.. pressing my face on her belly... and fingering her pussy...

HD : ah yss fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach ah ysss Sam... nikaalo moot theri.. ah ysss haa ysss haa squirt it...

[Image: 0ed95894010caab7eae0c9e4f114ed5b.jpg]
[Image: Samantha-Launch-One-Plus-Mobile-3.jpg]
(Samantha's tits shining with ur saliva.. keeps legs in heels on ur Shoulders and locks ur ur neck crossing legs.. holding ur head ) aaaaaahhhhhhhh yeaaaaahhh ohhhhh yeaaah meri choot aaaahhh 4 ungli aaaaahhh Hardick assHhhhhh (kehke squirting thick pussy juice on - some dripping down to my asshole) aaaahhhhhh ohhhhh lo aaahhhh

(kise pata tha ki Samantha aur Hardick ka milan ho raha ths office mein raat ke 11:58 pm ko - naahi uski BF ko, nahi Hardick ke uncle ko uske garib maa-baap ko)

Samantha: (waving her pussy and upper body like sea wave) aaaaaahhhh Hardick aaaahhh maa banna hai aaaahhh aaahh aaahh i want ur babies aaahh. humare bachche isi cabin mein aaashh khelenge aaaahhhhh
sex YL
ahh ysssss ah yssss fahc fahc fahc fach karke theri choot ko ungliyose fingering karthe huye.... theri pet and belly ko chaat the huye.... 

when u suddenly splashed ur squirt... on the floor.. and mere poore haath pe.. and ur gasping heavyly.. taking heavy breaths.. by that...

and me dheere se mere ungliyonko bahar nikaaltha hu... and its sticked with ur squirt... and pussy juice...

and me 4 unliyome 2 unliyonko me khud chooske.. baaki 2 ungliyonko there mooke paas laake.. lips pe ragadthe huye.. ah yess suck it baby...

kehthe huye.. now i took my face downwards.. and slupped ur wet squirt dripping pussy.. with my tongue.. and slowly pushed my tongue inside ur pussy and started to lick it slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp and my fingers still in your mouth

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Sexy-new-Still-from-Vac...om=1&ssl=1]
(11-03-2020, 10:52 AM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh ysssss ah yssss fahc fahc fahc fach karke theri choot ko ungliyose fingering karthe huye.... theri pet and belly ko chaat the huye.... 

when u suddenly splashed ur squirt... on the floor.. and mere poore haath pe.. and ur gasping heavyly.. taking heavy breaths.. by that...

and me dheere se mere ungliyonko bahar nikaaltha hu... and its sticked with ur squirt... and pussy juice...

and me 4 unliyome 2 unliyonko me khud chooske.. baaki 2 ungliyonko there mooke paas laake.. lips pe ragadthe huye.. ah yess suck it baby...

kehthe huye.. now i took my face downwards.. and slupped ur wet squirt dripping pussy.. with my tongue.. and slowly pushed my tongue inside ur pussy and started to lick it slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp and my fingers still in your mouth

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Sexy-new-Still-from-Vac...om=1&ssl=1]
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-at-Oh-Baby-Movie-Pre-R...ent-26.jpg]
Samantha: (sucking the two fingers with the same speed as u suck on her pussy, her wet tits moving up n down in rhythm of heavy breathing..her legs trembling.. ) loummmmmmnnnnn (holding ur head still. other hand on table for support) aaaaoummmmmm.. sslurrrppppp mmnnnnn haardick oummm suck my choot oummmmmm naam pukaro na oummmmm moummm
sex YL
Ahh yssss she is sucking my fingers.. i can feel ur warmth of ur mouth... on my fingers...

and neeche me seedha mere moo ko uski choot me round up karke lock karthe huye... took my hand out of ur mouth and dono haathonko there hips and under ur butts lagaake... lifted it up.. little bit ki muje aur asaan hojaaye theri choot khaane me...   started to eat ur pussy like a hungry animal... slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup amnnn amnn amnnn haa yss slurp slrup.. 

Ur legs are locked on my neck.. still.. and i m eating ur  pussy slurp slrup slurp slirp slirp slirp lifting ur lower body in the air

[Image: ccf500c40a90bf66401b56c35ed78b5e.jpg]