Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(12-02-2020, 01:39 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ah ysss ah ys ah yss amn amn amn amn ummaa ummaaa ummaaa umma umaa karke there lips ko chabaaake deep kiss karthe huye.. now i started to go down slowly.. kissing ur  chin.. neck... shoulder... upper chest... and moving towards ur cleavage now slowly.. there blouse ki sleeves ko neeche ki taraf kheenchathe huye.. there wrist thak lekar ajaatha hu.. didn't removed it completely...  jisase theri blouse cups... poora neeche aake. there dono boobs bahar ajaatha he.. but ur blouse still stucked... under the boobs..

HD : Ahh ysss Kiara... aaj dulhan ban ne se pehle.. theri suhaag raath karunga me.. kehthe huye doosre haath jo there lehanga ke andar.. thighs ko ragadthe huye le jaarahatha.. reached ur.. pussy line.. on top of ur panty...!! and i feel panty is so wet.... so me waise hi panty line ko slightly hataake.. mere ungliyo se theri pussy cunt ko ragadne laga.. which makes u moan slowly... haa haa haa and thabhi.. me there boobs ko 3/4 poora moome leliya and started to suck it like vaccuming it slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup slrup

and started to play with u from both end..

[Image: ezgif-1-cc4f87082e9e.gif]
[Image: kiara_advani_MF-15.jpg]
(i shivered as u took my right dudu's 3/4 in ur mouth and started sucking like a hungry baby and at the same time, slid my panty under the lifted up lehenga and started rubbing my pussy cut , my slender milky white legs parted wide on the bed) oohhhhhhhhh maaaaahhhh (lifting my head up as its a two side attack) aaaahhhhhh Haaardick aaaaaHhhhh (right hand moved from ur left hand to ur head and right hand moved from ur backhead to ur hand on pussy... caught ur right muscular hand's wrist with soft left hand to control ur rub but tum toh tagre taqatwar mard ho)
aaaHHHHHH meri choot aaaahhhh Haardick sshaadi se pehle suhagraat? aaaahhhhhhhhhhh (lied down head on the bed gasping for air.. widespread legs bent at knees ) aahhhh meri dudu aaaahhh dheere se chuso Hardick aaaaaahhhh chut dhe- aaaahh -,dheeere aaaahhhhh (wet pussy leaking 2-3 drops of juices, making ur finger wet ) aaaaahhhhhhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
HD : ahh yss ahh yss ahh yssssssss Kiara... kyu ye pehli baar tho nahi he...  mere saath Kiara.. just bed me aise suhaag raath ki arrangements nahi thi... kehthe huye winked at u.. and again placed my mouth on ur another boob.. and started to suck it also with same luust and hunger like a beast slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slru pslurp slrup and now started to exchange ur boobs one afater another.... and sucking them...  

and licking ur cleavage valley.. with my tongue.. and splitting my saliva on ur nipple.. and rolling with my tongue watching u....  and again taking the boob in my mouth... 

and neeche there hath mere haath ko pakde huye bhi muje rok nahi paa rahi he.. rubbing ur pussy cunt.. and suddenly pushed my middle thick finger inside ur pussy and twisting it inside.. and fingering it... with normal speed...

u r in the gate of heaven... enjoying the pain and pleasure at a time....

Thabhi theri maa aake door knock karne lagthi he....

Mom : Kiara... door lock karke kya kar rahi ho..? time ho raha he.. jaldi tayyar hoke neeche aavona.. me andar aavu kya madath karne..

u get shocked.. what to answer now..   but i m no mood to stop my things at all...

[Image: ezgif-1-6364d293fec1.gif]
(12-02-2020, 01:59 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yss ahh yss ahh yssssssss Kiara... kyu ye pehli baar tho nahi he...  mere saath Kiara.. just bed me aise suhaag raath ki arrangements nahi thi... kehthe huye winked at u.. and again placed my mouth on ur another boob.. and started to suck it also with same luust and hunger like a beast slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slru pslurp slrup and now started to exchange ur boobs one afater another.... and sucking them...  

and licking ur cleavage valley.. with my tongue.. and splitting my saliva on ur nipple.. and rolling with my tongue watching u....  and again taking the boob in my mouth... 

and neeche there hath mere haath ko pakde huye bhi muje rok nahi paa rahi he.. rubbing ur pussy cunt.. and suddenly pushed my middle thick finger inside ur pussy and twisting it inside.. and fingering it... with normal speed...

u r in the gate of heaven... enjoying the pain and pleasure at a time....

Thabhi theri maa aake door knock karne lagthi he....

Mom : Kiara... door lock karke kya kar rahi ho..? time ho raha he.. jaldi tayyar hoke neeche aavona.. me andar aavu kya madath karne..

u get shocked.. what to answer now..   but i m no mood to stop my things at all...

[Image: ezgif-1-6364d293fec1.gif]

[Image: kiara_advani_MF-7.jpg]
(as u r exchanging my tits, making them all wet with ur saliva.. bending head back, arching upper body- my boobies go little bit up from the bed, giving u more of the boobs to suck and as ur muscular right hand was rubbing my pussy cut neglecting my weak resistance) aaaaaaahhhh Haaardick Haaar- (,i was in heaven.. now started smiling.. awaz aur soft ho gayi) ohhhhhhhhhh Haaaaaarr- aaah

(,achanak se as u inserted ur thick middle finger inside my soft tiny puffy pussy, meri taangein aur khol di to bear it and as u started fingering my pussy madly like a vibrator, my legs bent more and more at knees) aaaaouuuuwwww ooooyiii maaaaaaahhh... ( and .. at last couldn't bear it.. lifted my left leg and placed on ur right shoulder and bent the leg at knees, wrapping up the milky white leg around ur neck.. while my left leg, trembling on bed , bent at knees) 

(as i hearheard my mom's voice, main darr, gayi.. aankhein maano nashe mein thi.. maa ki awaz sunke, looked at door with widened eyes as if nasha kam ho gaya...) haan maa? aassahh aahh (feeling ur suck and smooches on my boobies and ur fingering..talking to mom but iin distorted manner and interrupted horny voice,) nhi aaaaahh nhi maa (looking in ur eyes for once, whispering softly to u pleadingly) Haardick aaahh maa .. mas aayi hai aahhhhh baby aaaahhh maa aayi hai aaaahh meri chut aaaahhhh chusna bandh aaaahhhhhh
haan maa nhi main aati hu assashhhhh aaahhh abhi bohot aaahhhh busy aaahhhhh oufffff main abhi aaahhhhh aaahti hu....jaaao na! (said last words little irritatingly) aaaahh

(and pussy splashed out 20 ml of pussy juices, ..some fell on ur hand.. some on bed... some drops sprinkled on the wall.. on the wall photo of my mom) ahhhhhh
sex YL
HD : ahh yssss ah yss ahh ysssss i m enjoying ur situation... while u struggling to talk with ur mom..

HD : ahh yssss me nahi rukhnewaala Kiara.. chaahe there maa aaye yaa there shaadi karnewaale ki poora baraath aaye... kehthe huye...  aur ghas ghas ke there mamme choosthe huye... and when u put ur one leg on my shoulder...  I slowly started to go downwards...  kissing ut belly... umma umma chewing ur hip.. amn amn amnn.. and placed my tongue inside ur belly hole.. and pouring my saliva inside belly... and started to twist my tongue inside ur belly hole...

and neeche jaise hi thumne squirt splash kiya...  i took my hand out from ur lehanga.. and usi theri squirt se bhari ungli ko upar lejaake theri moome rakhake chuswaane laga...

but ur mom still at the door..

Mom : haa jaldi aaja.. par ye theri awaaz ko kyaa huyi.. aise... ruk rukake baath kyu kar rahi ho..? kuch madath chaahiye kyaa..?

[Image: ezgif-1-a8dc49b2b3fb.gif]
(12-02-2020, 02:23 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yssss ah yss ahh ysssss i m enjoying ur situation... while u struggling to talk with ur mom..

HD : ahh yssss me nahi rukhnewaala Kiara.. chaahe there maa aaye yaa there shaadi karnewaale ki poora baraath aaye... kehthe huye...  aur ghas ghas ke there mamme choosthe huye... and when u put ur one leg on my shoulder...  I slowly started to go downwards...  kissing ut belly... umma umma chewing ur hip.. amn amn amnn.. and placed my tongue inside ur belly hole.. and pouring my saliva inside belly... and started to twist my tongue inside ur belly hole...

and neeche jaise hi thumne squirt splash kiya...  i took my hand out from ur lehanga.. and usi theri squirt se bhari ungli ko upar lejaake theri moome rakhake chuswaane laga...

but ur mom still at the door..

Mom : haa jaldi aaja.. par ye theri awaaz ko kyaa huyi.. aise... ruk rukake baath kyu kar rahi ho..? kuch madath chaahiye kyaa..?

[Image: ezgif-1-a8dc49b2b3fb.gif]

[Image: kiara_advani_MF-5.jpg]
(as u brought ur finger to my lips,  main squirt karke thora rest bhi nhi le paayi, zor zor haafte huye, looking in ur eyes sluttily but requesting too) haaa. Hardick nhi nhi - (tum toh bas muh mein ghusa diye ) loummmmmm (but as i tasted it
, main hilna bandh kar di) mmmmmm (sucking it looking at u) mmm maa (looking at mom's wall pic , covered with my splashed pussy juices,.. and then at u) maa kyunki khaa rahi (again sucking ur fingers and answering) ssslupp.. maa mere liye "parcel" aaya hai.. "ek tasty taufa hai.. wohi chakh rahi hu" aur "ek khilona bhi jo din mein taare dikhaye .. aur pata nhi kya kya laya hai yeh parcel" (winked at u as u r playing with my navel) aaaahhhhhh ahhhh
sex YL
HD : ahh yssss that naughty situation halndling from u... made me more kinkier...  

Mom :; theek he theek he.. zyaada der thak khelthe math rehna... jaldi tayyar hoke aana... kehthe huye she left..

HD : ahh yss Kiara.. ummma umma ummaa yess... Thaare kya.. poora galaxy dikhaadunga kiara aaj thuje..  come on lets play with ur fvrt toy baby.. kehthe huye... now i too ur leg out from my shoulder.. and me seedha khada hogaya floor pe....

and hold ur arm.. and dragged u up.. and made u sit on the bed... but still ur lehanga.. stuck in edge of ur butt.. and blouse stuck.. in ur wrist...

and thabhi me mera pant ko unbutton kartha hu... and took out my pant.. and stand in underwear... and now my bulg right in front of ur face.. and me ek step aage aake.. mere bulg ko there face pe touch kartha hu... and rubbed it on ur lips...  and finally mere underwear ke top edge ko there mouth me bite karwaaadiya...

HD : ahh ysss come on Kiara.. there gift ko bahar nikaalo... and play with it..

[Image: ezgif-1-0243f2927450.gif]
(12-02-2020, 02:41 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yssss that naughty situation halndling from u... made me more kinkier...  

Mom :; theek he theek he.. zyaada der thak khelthe math rehna... jaldi tayyar hoke aana... kehthe huye she left..

HD : ahh yss Kiara.. ummma umma ummaa yess... Thaare kya.. poora galaxy dikhaadunga kiara aaj thuje..  come on lets play with ur fvrt toy baby.. kehthe huye... now i too ur leg out from my shoulder.. and me seedha khada hogaya floor pe....

and hold ur arm.. and dragged u up.. and made u sit on the bed... but still ur lehanga.. stuck in edge of ur butt.. and blouse stuck.. in ur wrist...

and thabhi me mera pant ko unbutton kartha hu... and took out my pant.. and stand in underwear... and now my bulg right in front of ur face.. and me ek step aage aake.. mere bulg ko there face pe touch kartha hu... and rubbed it on ur lips...  and finally mere underwear ke top edge ko there mouth me bite karwaaadiya...

HD : ahh ysss come on Kiara.. there gift ko bahar nikaalo... and play with it..

[Image: ezgif-1-0243f2927450.gif]

[Image: kiara_advani_MF-6.jpg]
(my soft round jiggling breasts with looking damn hot with ur shining sticky saliva on them.. wrists with my own blouse... feeling ur bulge rubbing on my lips, i got horny.. caught ur underwear with left hand and took ur cock out... huge thick viened.... looking in ur eyes sluttily) uffffff bilkul nhi badla yeh.. uff waisa hi tagda.. kaise bhul jaaun woh gaari ke andar ki raatein, woh awazein- thap thap fach fach (smiling looking at ur cock lovingly) ufff woh strokes... (  while talking to ur cock , caught ur underwear and pulled it down to ur thighs with teeth... and  spat on palms of two hands. ) thoo thoo ( suddenly, took 3/4 th of ur thick veined erect cock length and looking again at ur eyes, started moving my head to n fro , swirling tongue around ur cock.. while caught ur each ball in each hand, applying the saliva) loullllll.. sssloughhhhhhhhhhh .. loughhhhh

(taking the cock deep to my throat as we have down numerous times before) loukkhhhh loukhhhhhhhhh louhkkkkk (choking , saliva mixing with ur precum inside mouth) sssslouthhhh (muh se bahar ek baar ke liye lund ko nikala- mouth full of chipchipa thuk and precum mix .  a saliva trail connecting my lips to ur cock pee slit fades and falls in my cleavage) slouaahh (again took ur cock inside deep) ssoumlpppp..oughhhh
sex YL
Ahh yss jaise hi thum moome li.. mera body ka har ek nervous tight hogayi.. ah ysss ah yss ahh yss Kiara.. kya garmi he theri moome meri jaanu.. ahh yss missed this mouth... so much baby...

ahh yss ahh yss ahh yssss come on take ur lover’s dick completely deep into ur throat one last time.. and give best blowjob u ever give.. come on baby suck it suck it... kehke...  i splitted on my dick.. to suck that also with ur mouth..

[Image: ezgif-4-6e85a92f9da8.gif]
(12-02-2020, 03:18 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss jaise hi thum moome li.. mera body ka har ek nervous tight hogayi.. ah ysss ah yss ahh yss Kiara.. kya garmi he theri moome meri jaanu.. ahh yss missed this mouth... so much baby...

ahh yss ahh yss ahh yssss come on take ur lover’s dick completely deep into ur throat one last time.. and give best blowjob u ever give.. come on baby suck it suck it... kehke...  i splitted on my dick.. to suck that also with ur mouth..

[Image: ezgif-4-6e85a92f9da8.gif]

[Image: kiara_advani_MF-2.jpg]
(as u spat, i took it all inside till my throat) loukhhhhhhhhh oughhhhhh (moving my head to n fro sucking it with all lust, looking in ur eyes) loummmmmmm

(tickling and applying saliva mixed with ur precum and the salivs u gave on ur cock all over ur cock length) loughhhhh.. ssssslouughhhhhh (sucking all precum abd drinking all mixed  juices) gullppp.. (took ur cock out and took a deep iinhale) haaaaaahhh .. Haaardick ahhhh
sex YL
Ohh yaaaa when u took my dick completely deep inside ur throat.. ahh ysss the best feel in my life happened...

HD : Ohh yaaaa yssss yss yss ahh Kiaraa...... ufff  thats it my baby ahh ysss like that like that ahh yss chooso choosso.. ahh ysss

and jaise hithumne..  lund bahar nikaalke... saas le ne lagi.. without giving u a gap...

suddenly hold ur hair and lifted u up... and made u stand... and locked ur mouth  once again.... and theri wrist pe ataka huva blouse fatak se gir gaya floor pe....at top ur only in a that big jewl necklace...

and kissing u passonately without giving a gap to take u proper breath... umma umma umma ummaaa  and kiss karthe karthe hi....suddenly i pushed u back.. on the bed.. 

and u fell on the bed.. with no balance 

and firse theri lehanga ko poora theri hip thak uthaake... theri panty ko kheench detha hu and fenk detha hu nikaalke And me thereupar chadke.. placed my dick on ur pussy....  and rubbing it... and looking at ur eyes at top..

HD : ahh ysss Kiara.. r u ready to take ur lover’s monster one last time.. baby... kehthe huye just pushed my tip inside ur tight pussy.. and holded right there

[Image: ezgif-4-a0a54a63ef5e.gif]