Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(12-02-2020, 11:48 AM)white panther87 Wrote: ha ha thinking plan is working..

HD : Jee nahi Kiara... bas ab last ek baar... fir kabhi nahi milunga thuje...!!  

bolo shaadi ke mantap chadne se pehle.. mere saath bistar pe chadjaavo...!! and muje uss saare zindagi ka khushi dedo.. wahi kaafi he...!! 

bol dogi..? kehthe huye me peeche jaathe huye... bed me beth gaya... (jo bed uski suhaag raath ke liye tayyar kari gayi thi.. with rose petals)

[Image: EL0ghvWVAAA91X3?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: kiara_advani_MF-10.jpg]
(as u sat, thori der liye soch ke, khud ko ready kiya..and started walking towards u.. and stood just in front of the white soft spongy bed decorated with rose petals.. said softly)
toh kar lo jo jo karne ka mann hai aur jo bhi chahath hai..but (brought hands forward and playing with fingers) but.. yahi last.. iske baad... tum sab bhul jaoge... (looking down feeling so restricted as never thought that meri jaisi independent larki kabhi majbur hogi, wohi bhi aise- shaadi ke mandap mein jaane se kuch lamhe pehle)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
thum jo chetaawani de rahi thi. me use ignore karthe huye has raha thaa wickedly.... and before ur words completes

suddenly me mere leg se there legs ko takraakar.. thuje.. bed pe giraadetha hu.... 

u got shocked.. by that sudden move.. and bed pe fatak se gir gayi.. mooke bal.. there peet muje dikh raha he... ur legs are out of the bed.. just ur half upper body on the bed...

and me thabhi there upar aakar.. ha ha haa zaroor kiara.. pehle maza tho lene do.. ham dono ki aakhri.. milan he.. achese maza lena hoga kehthe huye.. there baalonko hataathe huye... there peet ko kiss kartha hu... and opened ur blouse... button.. from behind.. and u r not wearing any bra.. so theri bare back dikhane lagthi he.. and i started to kiss ur bare hack from top of the nec to going towards the bottom.. of ur lower hip

[Image: EQRbXBrXsAI9vRf?format=jpg&name=large]
(12-02-2020, 12:03 PM)white panther87 Wrote: thum jo chetaawani de rahi thi. me use ignore karthe huye has raha thaa wickedly.... and before ur words completes

suddenly me mere leg se there legs ko takraakar.. thuje.. bed pe giraadetha hu.... 

u got shocked.. by that sudden move.. and bed pe fatak se gir gayi.. mooke bal.. there peet muje dikh raha he... ur legs are out of the bed.. just ur half upper body on the bed...

and me thabhi there upar aakar.. ha ha haa zaroor kiara.. pehle maza tho lene do.. ham dono ki aakhri.. milan he.. achese maza lena hoga kehthe huye.. there baalonko hataathe huye... there peet ko kiss kartha hu... and opened ur blouse... button.. from behind.. and u r not wearing any bra.. so theri bare back dikhane lagthi he.. and i started to kiss ur bare hack from top of the nec to going towards the bottom.. of ur lower hip

[Image: EQRbXBrXsAI9vRf?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: kiara_advani_MF-11.jpg]
(as soon as i fell) aaaaaouchh ..( and in a moment u removed my hair , loosened my blouse , and placed ur mouth on my back in a sudden.,  i closed my eyes and left a sigh, safed chaadar ko kheech ke pakdi..) aahhhhh Hhaaardick (,waves travelled from my back through my spine to my hip) aaAaahhh (i knew it was deal and u compelled me for this "shaadi se pehle ki aakhri milan" but still, the old days of the fun we had on bed flashed in my eyes) aahhhhh (held the bed sheet tight as if its my first night like a dulhan)
sex YL
Ahh ysss issing from ur top to bottom.. at ur behind.. bare back.. going lower and lower...  and i can feel u r enjoying.. and saw ur hands holding the bed sheets tighter.... 

and kiss karthe huye neeche jaakar.. mere dono haatho se there body ke dono side ko... gently ragadthe huye (like a feather touch) there hips ki paas leka aana shuru kartha hu.. making u more horny.. bringing u in the mood... 

and hips ke paas laathe hi.. i squeezed ur both hips.. hardly... and made u moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lifting ur head up... 

and thabhi suddenly i roled u on the bed.. once again.. and made ur face side came up... and keeping eye contact with ur eyes...

i can see the hlust in ur eyes... now..  no anger.. no oppose from ur side...

i took my face towards ur face..  bringing lips more near to ur lips.. both can feel our hot breath.... and dono haath on ur belly and hip.. rubbing and sliding on it....

HD : (touching ur lips with my lips while talking.. in husky voice) ahh kya huva Kiara.. puaarana thera gussa chaligayi kya... do u remember old days.. thum mere kissing style ko bahuth pasand karthi thi...  aaj bhi pasand karthi ho kyaa..?

[Image: ezgif-4-5fa6ef66b607.gif]
(12-02-2020, 12:20 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss issing from ur top to bottom.. at ur behind.. bare back.. going lower and lower...  and i can feel u r enjoying.. and saw ur hands holding the bed sheets tighter.... 

and kiss karthe huye neeche jaakar.. mere dono haatho se there body ke dono side ko... gently ragadthe huye (like a feather touch) there hips ki paas leka aana shuru kartha hu.. making u more horny.. bringing u in the mood... 

and hips ke paas laathe hi.. i squeezed ur both hips.. hardly... and made u moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lifting ur head up... 

and thabhi suddenly i roled u on the bed.. once again.. and made ur face side came up... and keeping eye contact with ur eyes...

i can see the hlust in ur eyes... now..  no anger.. no oppose from ur side...

i took my face towards ur face..  bringing lips more near to ur lips.. both can feel our hot breath.... and dono haath on ur belly and hip.. rubbing and sliding on it....

HD : (touching ur lips with my lips while talking.. in husky voice) ahh kya huva Kiara.. puaarana thera gussa chaligayi kya... do u remember old days.. thum mere kissing style ko bahuth pasand karthi thi...  aaj bhi pasand karthi ho kyaa..?

[Image: ezgif-4-5fa6ef66b607.gif]

[Image: kiara_advani_MF-14.jpg]
( as u pressed my slender hip, i moaned out lifting my head) aaaahhhhhh ohhhhhh aaah
(,and u turned me upright.. and came over me like a romantic first night fun.., i started breathing heavily as u looked in my eyes deep, breasts moving up n down under the loosened blouse in rhythm of heavy breathing. feeling ur hit breath and ur lips touching mine as u whisper) haah haah (held ur face with two hands.. looking at u sluttily,... and a loving smile appears on my lips) Haardick (whispering softly, as our lips rubbing against each other) Haardick.. ahh tum aaah.. tum na- ufff.. sunoge nhi.. (smiling naughtily) "sara gussa" , "sara frustration" mujhpe "nikaldo" Haardick.. ahh im sorry.. woh bohot (lips rubbing with urs as we are lost in each other) . ameer hai Hardick aah..par tum toh ufff .. tumhare woh lip locks... 2 ghante tak tumhare woh mouth lock... kaise bhulu main? Hardick.. woh thook ki adlabadli ahhhh
sex YL
HD : Ahh yssss Kiara.. (started to kis sur cheeks.. nose.. rubbing my lips on ur lips while talking.. moving my head right to left.. and left to right.. our noses are dashing)  wo tho sirf paise me rich he...!!  paise se sirf... products khareeda jaa saktha he Kiara.. Khushi  Mazaa nahi...!! Mazaa tho asali mard hi de saktha he Kiaraa

kehthe huye immediately locked ur mouth from mine.. and started to kiss ur mouth passonately ummmaa ummma umma uma slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup amnn amn amn  aur ek haath se there hip ko squeez karth ehuye.. doosre haath ko there boob ke upar rakhake squeez karne laga.. on top of ur loosed blouse

[Image: ezgif-1-93585b9c429d.gif]
(12-02-2020, 12:39 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : Ahh yssss Kiara.. (started to kis sur cheeks.. nose.. rubbing my lips on ur lips while talking.. moving my head right to left.. and left to right.. our noses are dashing)  wo tho sirf paise me rich he...!!  paise se sirf... products khareeda jaa saktha he Kiara.. Khushi  Mazaa nahi...!! Mazaa tho asali mard hi de saktha he Kiaraa

kehthe huye immediately locked ur mouth from mine.. and started to kiss ur mouth passonately ummmaa ummma umma uma slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup amnn amn amn  aur ek haath se there hip ko squeez karth ehuye.. doosre haath ko there boob ke upar rakhake squeez karne laga.. on top of ur loosed blouse

[Image: ezgif-1-93585b9c429d.gif]
[Image: kiara_advani_MF-18.jpg]
(as u whispered those words, smiled .... and as u locked mouth with mine, sucking mouth, exchanging saliva... i held ur face with two hands more tenderly running fingers through ur hair, closed eyes, feeling the wet mouth lock) loummmmmmm sssssloppppppp (whispering softly whenever getting gap in the lip lock) loullllmmm (turning face left n right, sucking ur mouth , sucking all ur saliva) haardHaaoummmmm sssssmooooochhh (whole room echoing with smooching and slurping sounds.. and as soon as u held my hip with ur muscular right hand and grabbed my right breast over my loosened shaadi blouse with left hand, i got more horny and more involved in ur lips) loummmmmmm thuk do loummmmmnn apni thuk aaaahhh do oummmmmm (held ur backhead with left hand and right hand moved from ur head to over ur hand squeezing tit) oummm dheere loummm.ssssslouppppp
sex YL
Ahh yess we both are so intense now.... kissing passonately umma aummma ummaa umma umma ummaaaaaa slightly lift my head.. and there khuli mooke andar.. halke se mere thook ko.. there mooke andar chodtha hu.. and again locked ur mouth... with full lust.. and playing with ur tongue. and chewing ur lipss...

and blouse ke upar se pakdi there mamme ko squeez karthe huye... there loosed blouse... ko neeche ki taraf kheenchane lagaa...  and ur one boob popped out.. and I  placing my hand on that and squuing and playing with ur erected nipple....

and jo haath se hip pakada tha use neeche ki taraf lejaathe huye... theri lehanga ko upar ki taraf uthaane laga... folding it upwards. and use there thighs thak upar ki taraf kheenchake.. fir mere haath ko there thighs se ragadthe huye... there lehenge ke andar daal detha hu... and moving towards ur pussy line...

[Image: ezgif-1-013ed0fadd74.gif]
(12-02-2020, 01:22 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yess we both are so intense now.... kissing passonately umma aummma ummaa umma umma ummaaaaaa slightly lift my head.. and there khuli mooke andar.. halke se mere thook ko.. there mooke andar chodtha hu.. and again locked ur mouth... with full lust.. and playing with ur tongue. and chewing ur lipss...

and blouse ke upar se pakdi there mamme ko squeez karthe huye... there loosed blouse... ko neeche ki taraf kheenchane lagaa...  and ur one boob popped out.. and I  placing my hand on that and squuing and playing with ur erected nipple....

and jo haath se hip pakada tha use neeche ki taraf lejaathe huye... theri lehanga ko upar ki taraf uthaane laga... folding it upwards. and use there thighs thak upar ki taraf kheenchake.. fir mere haath ko there thighs se ragadthe huye... there lehenge ke andar daal detha hu... and moving towards ur pussy line...

[Image: ezgif-1-013ed0fadd74.gif]
[Image: kiara_advani_MF-13.jpg]
(was about to gulp ur saliva u blessed my mouth with ur spit... but locked mouth) loummmmmmm (sucking ur mouth with all lust) loummm

(,as slid my loosened blouse with ur manly left hand, and cupped my right soft breast, i could feel it tickling my nipple as my right hand was holding ur hand just over it.... and felt ur other hand lifting my dress up and on my inner thighs, reaching the silvery white glittering panty inside slowly... the panty was specially for marriage- on the glittering panty, my name "Kiara" is written in black just at the center of panty) loummmmmm sssssssllaaalllllll.. Haardick (fondling ur backhead with left hand) loullll (mixing ur spitted saliva with mine and drinking) loumm..loulllll.ggulpppp..sssmooochhh (pulling ur lower lip like a soft elastic film making all wet ) loummmmmm
sex YL
HD : ah ysss ah ys ah yss amn amn amn amn ummaa ummaaa ummaaa umma umaa karke there lips ko chabaaake deep kiss karthe huye.. now i started to go down slowly.. kissing ur  chin.. neck... shoulder... upper chest... and moving towards ur cleavage now slowly.. there blouse ki sleeves ko neeche ki taraf kheenchathe huye.. there wrist thak lekar ajaatha hu.. didn't removed it completely...  jisase theri blouse cups... poora neeche aake. there dono boobs bahar ajaatha he.. but ur blouse still stucked... under the boobs..

HD : Ahh ysss Kiara... aaj dulhan ban ne se pehle.. theri suhaag raath karunga me.. kehthe huye doosre haath jo there lehanga ke andar.. thighs ko ragadthe huye le jaarahatha.. reached ur.. pussy line.. on top of ur panty...!! and i feel panty is so wet.... so me waise hi panty line ko slightly hataake.. mere ungliyo se theri pussy cunt ko ragadne laga.. which makes u moan slowly... haa haa haa and thabhi.. me there boobs ko 3/4 poora moome leliya and started to suck it like vaccuming it slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup slrup

and started to play with u from both end..

[Image: ezgif-1-cc4f87082e9e.gif]