Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(12-02-2020, 03:32 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ohh yaaaa when u took my dick completely deep inside ur throat.. ahh ysss the best feel in my life happened...

HD : Ohh yaaaa yssss yss yss ahh Kiaraa...... ufff  thats it my baby ahh ysss like that like that ahh yss chooso choosso.. ahh ysss

and jaise hithumne..  lund bahar nikaalke... saas le ne lagi.. without giving u a gap...

suddenly hold ur hair and lifted u up... and made u stand... and locked ur mouth  once again.... and theri wrist pe ataka huva blouse fatak se gir gaya floor pe....at top ur only in a that big jewl necklace...

and kissing u passonately without giving a gap to take u proper breath... umma umma umma ummaaa  and kiss karthe karthe hi....suddenly i pushed u back.. on the bed.. 

and u fell on the bed.. with no balance 

and firse theri lehanga ko poora theri hip thak uthaake... theri panty ko kheench detha hu and fenk detha hu nikaalke And me thereupar chadke.. placed my dick on ur pussy....  and rubbing it... and looking at ur eyes at top..

HD : ahh ysss Kiara.. r u ready to take ur lover’s monster one last time.. baby... kehthe huye just pushed my tip inside ur tight pussy.. and holded right there

[Image: ezgif-4-a0a54a63ef5e.gif]
[Image: kiara_advani_MF-4.jpg]
(as i fell, and lifted my lehenga and pulled my panty throwing it away ,) aah Hardick aahh (breathing heavily, breasts shining wet with ur saliva on them.. pussy shining with pussy juices.. ) aao naaa

(as u camd over me, looking in my eyes, rubbing ur cock tip) aaaaaahhhhh (hugged u tightly.. hands on ur back.. legs automatically spread wide, feet out of the bed.. gale mein chamakti necklace... ) aahhh ragdo naa aaaahhhh
(as inserted the cock til oy, legs trembled and looking in ur eyes sluttily, begging for your fuck) aahhhh fuck me Hardick aaaAahhhhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
HD : ahh ysssss ahh ysssss Kiaraa... U wish baby.... kehthe huye.. pushed my monster thinck long big huge Hard - dick inside ur pussy with one hard push with full force.. and started to pound ur pussy thap thapk thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak... 

whole bed started to shake for that force.. and u r moan turned into scream.. but u want to control the scream ki bahar log sun na jaaye.... 

and rose petals are jumping gently...  and some rose petals sticked on ur back.. and side arm.. for ur sweat... 

HD : ah ys ah yss ah yss thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapa ah ysss Kiara... u really wanna miss this dick for a just a little more amount of money baby.. ahys thapka thapak thapak

[Image: ezgif-4-35114870b647.gif]
(12-02-2020, 03:59 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh ysssss ahh ysssss Kiaraa... U wish baby.... kehthe huye.. pushed my monster thinck long big huge Hard - dick inside ur pussy with one hard push with full force.. and started to pound ur pussy thap thapk thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak... 

whole bed started to shake for that force.. and u r moan turned into scream.. but u want to control the scream ki bahar log sun na jaaye.... 

and rose petals are jumping gently...  and some rose petals sticked on ur back.. and side arm.. for ur sweat... 

HD : ah ys ah yss ah yss thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapa ah ysss Kiara... u really wanna miss this dick for a just a little more amount of money baby.. ahys thapka thapak thapak

[Image: ezgif-4-35114870b647.gif]

[Image: kiara_advani_MF-1.jpg]
(as u started fucking my pussy with all ur power, i started scratching ur back with nails) aaahhhhh aaahhhhhhh ouuuww Haaardick aaahhhh aahhhhh ouuchhh (legs trembling like hell.. neck junpinjon my neck with each thrust.. the rose petal s sticking on my milky white body due to sweat...) aaaahhhh ouuuchh
aaaahhh kya karu Aaahhh (lifting legs up in the air perpendicularly to bear those thrusts) aaaahhhhh (we both can hear the pussy fucking sounds) thapak thapak thapak pak pak thapak ... aahhhhh kya karu aaahhh (staring deeo into ur eyes with all love) saahhhh meri choot aahhhh.. aahh baby paisa bhi toh chahiye na? aaaahhhh par tumhare in aaahhh dhakko  ko bhi aaahhhhh kaise bhul jaun? aaaahhhhh (tear drops appear in eye corners) aahhhh tum hi batao koi aahhhh solution aaaahhhh
sex YL
HD : ahh yss ah ys hhaa ys sthaak thapak thapak tapak thapak thapka thapak.. ah hysssss fucking ur tight pussy with full of  my force... ur boobs are giggling... up and down.. for that pounding force.. bed sounding krrkk krrkk krrkkk...

HD : ahh yss ah h ysssss tho ek kaam karo baby.. paisa uska lutaaaavo.. aur mazaaa mujse lelo...  dono miljaayegi na... kehthe huye winked u...naughtyly..

and suddenly i put my one hand behind u.. and holding ur back.. lifted  upper body....

and me bhi waise hi aake.. bed me knees pe bethgaya.. (still keeping my dick inside ur pussy) and u  now sitting on my lap..   

Hd : ahh yssss Kiara.. come on ride the Panther baby,....

same like this

[Image: 1_61.png]

[Image: ezgif-4-2ae0aae29161.gif]
(12-02-2020, 04:20 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yss ah ys hhaa ys sthaak thapak thapak tapak thapak thapka thapak.. ah hysssss fucking ur tight pussy with full of  my force... ur boobs are giggling... up and down.. for that pounding force.. bed sounding krrkk krrkk krrkkk...

HD : ahh yss ah h ysssss tho ek kaam karo baby.. paisa uska lutaaaavo.. aur mazaaa mujse lelo...  dono miljaayegi na... kehthe huye winked u...naughtyly..

and suddenly i put my one hand behind u.. and holding ur back.. lifted  upper body....

and me bhi waise hi aake.. bed me knees pe bethgaya.. (still keeping my dick inside ur pussy) and u  now sitting on my lap..   

Hd : ahh yssss Kiara.. come on ride the Panther baby,....

same like this

[Image: 1_61.png]

[Image: ezgif-4-2ae0aae29161.gif]

[Image: kiara_advani_MF-16.jpg]
(as u came to the erotic position. , i showed my slutty character... holding ur neck with right hand, and resting my hand on the bed, started moving my waist to n fro) aaahhh aaahhhhh Haaardick aaaahhhh meri chut aaahhhhh maaro aaahhhh maaro chut aaaaaHhh
(as u winked giving the idea) ahhh toh ahhhh kya ahhhh pati ke paise se dono aahh aiyashi? aaahh idea achchs hai. ufff aaahhhh (looking at ur eyes) aaahhh tumhara lund choot mein leke aaahhh uffff tumhe bhul nhi paungi Hardick aaahhhh shaadi usse karungi par jab pati bahar rahega , aur pati so jayega aaaahh aaaaah (ur balls hitting the hotspot between my pussyhole and asshole) aaahhhhh kya awaz aati hai jab tum chut marte ho ufffff.. sahi idea diya na?
sex YL
Ahh ysss when u grinding ur hip round and round.. ufff...  fuckk thats making me fucking wilder...  and jaise hi thumne ride karne lagi uchaluchal ke.. ah yss thap thapk thap thap thap thap thap thap karke.. ur pussy cunt hitting my balls.. and my dick tip touching ur spot..  inside ur pussy.. ohh yaa pohh yaaa baby...

that ts the best idea...  Paisa uska.. ayashi hamaaraa jaanu.. kehthe huye...  soddenly gropped ur jumping jiggling boobs and took once again in my mouth and playing with ur titties.. while u riding  my dick..

[Image: ezgif-4-cb2b073348f6.gif]
(12-02-2020, 04:33 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss when u grinding ur hip round and round.. ufff...  fuckk thats making me fucking wilder...  and jaise hi thumne ride karne lagi uchaluchal ke.. ah yss thap thapk thap thap thap thap thap thap karke.. ur pussy cunt hitting my balls.. and my dick tip touching ur spot..  inside ur pussy.. ohh yaa pohh yaaa baby...

that ts the best idea...  Paisa uska.. ayashi hamaaraa jaanu.. kehthe huye...  soddenly gropped ur jumping jiggling boobs and took once again in my mouth and playing with ur titties.. while u riding  my dick..

[Image: ezgif-4-cb2b073348f6.gif]

[Image: Kiara-Advani-Sexy-Boobs-Pictures-on-Beau...-Dress.jpg]
(got upright, held ur muscular shoulders , jumping on ur cock madly looking at ur mouth sucking on each breast) aaaaahhhh aaahhhh ohhh yeaaahhhh ufff ur stamina is aaaaahhh just amazing aaahhhhhhhhhh (wrapped up legs around ur hip, revolving waist Making ur cock rotate inside pussy ) aaahhhhhhhh aahhhh (contracting pussy walls while rotating , around ur cicj length to not to let it go) aaaahhhhhh bandh kar di apne andar aaaahhhh ufffff.. toh pati toh bas naam ka.. aaaaaahhh Kiaraa aur  bachcha tumhara aahhh Haardick aaaahhhh u r amazing.. ahhh chut maarke meri akkal thikane lagadi tumne baby aaaahhh ahhh

(pussy fucking sounds echoing.. and boob sucking, smooching sounds too) aaaaouchhh aaahhhh (lehenga wrapped up around my waist, necklace on neck .. puri nangi on ur body, getting banged) aaaaahh ohhhhhh ffffuck
sex YL
Hd : ahh yss ah ys ah ys ah yss Kiara...  baby.. kehthe huye suddenly lund there choot ke andar rakhake hi thuje pakadke upar utatha hu.. and bed se neeche lekar aatha hu.. and then i took my dick out..

and turned u  and there lehenga ka hook kholdetha hu.. and it fell down.. on ur foot..

and peeche se.. mere ek haath there boob me daalke pakad letha hu.. and doosre haath se.. there ek taang uthaake peeche ki taraf modkar pakad letha hu... and placed ur back head  on my shoulder... and thum apni haathonko mere neck pe round up karke pakadth ho..

HD : ahh yss Kiara..  dulhan ho tho theri jaise baby.. kehth ehuye once again pushed my dick from behind  inside ur pussy....  and started to bang with full force thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak...

aage bada mirror he which u can see..  how u r looking in this pose... there body me bas wo bada gem necklace ke alaawa aur kuch nahi he.. its looking like a fucking naked bride..

thapak tahpa tapak

[Image: 19_11.png]

[Image: ezgif-4-074a29b1cc5d.gif]
(12-02-2020, 04:49 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Hd : ahh yss ah ys ah ys ah yss Kiara...  baby.. kehthe huye suddenly lund there choot ke andar rakhake hi thuje pakadke upar utatha hu.. and bed se neeche lekar aatha hu.. and then i took my dick out..

and turned u  and there lehenga ka hook kholdetha hu.. and it fell down.. on ur foot..

and peeche se.. mere ek haath there boob me daalke pakad letha hu.. and doosre haath se.. there ek taang uthaake peeche ki taraf modkar pakad letha hu... and placed ur back head  on my shoulder... and thum apni haathonko mere neck pe round up karke pakadth ho..

HD : ahh yss Kiara..  dulhan ho tho theri jaise baby.. kehth ehuye once again pushed my dick from behind  inside ur pussy....  and started to bang with full force thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak...

aage bada mirror he which u can see..  how u r looking in this pose... there body me bas wo bada gem necklace ke alaawa aur kuch nahi he.. its looking like a fucking naked bride..

thapak tahpa tapak

[Image: 19_11.png]

[Image: ezgif-4-074a29b1cc5d.gif]
[Image: Kiara-Advani-Sexy-Boobs-on-Beautifull-Dress.jpg]
(moaning loudly , resting head on shoulder but nazar saamne ke mirror pe hai.. ) aaaaahhhhh aaahhhhhhh aahhhh (looking at my necklace) ssaahhhh aaahhhhh tumhare in dhakko mein dard hai Hardick par aaahhhhh ahhh (both my legs trembling badly) aaahhhh par pyaar aur aaaahhhh hawas bhar bhar ke aaahhh har angle se chod chod ke pyaar kiya tumne aaahhhh.. gale pe yeh necklace mere hone wale pati ke ghar walo ne aaaahh diya hai aaaahhhhhh aahhhh (feeling like ur suhagraat mein nangi dulhan) aaahhhhhh dusre ki nangi bride ko aaaahhhh shaadi se aaaahhh pehle hi aaaahh Haardick fuck me aaaahhhh i want ur cum deep inside aaaahhhhhhh shaadi ke baad aaaahh roz aaaahhh din raat license Aahhhhhhh tumhare lund ko andar leke soungi, piungi , khaungi aaaahhhhh
sex YL
HD : ahh yss ahh  yss ah hys thpak thapka thapak thapak thapak karke.. banging from behind thapak thapak thapak...  my balls hitting ur buttocks.. and ur buttocks giggling..  and aage haath se.. there boobs ko  squeez kar raha hu.....fachak fachak fachak..

ur legs are trembling... ek leg se theek se kahdi bhi nahi ho parhi ho.. ah ys auch haaaaa karke... Hd : ahh yss baby... ah ysss....  zaroorr dear.. thuje shaadi se pehle mere bache ki maa banavunga jaanu.... tayyar hojaa kehthe huye.. hold the neck of urs tightl.. with other hand.. and  increased the speed thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak 

HD : ohh yaaaa baby i m cumming... kehthe huye lund ko theri choot ke andar thak thokkar... splashed my load of cum.. insid eur pussy ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haa yssss  

theri choot bhar ke ras aur bhi bahaar aane lagthi he...  flowing on ur both thighs...  u felt hot thick cum inside ur pussy... (aaj thak ham condom use kar rahe the.. pehli baar u felt my hot cum inside ur pussy) ahh yssss baby.... this is the gift from ur lover.. to ur marriage baby.... acha lagana.. kehthe huye keeping my dick inside ur pussy turned ur face my side.. and kissed ur mouth.. and leaved..

ah ys u can see in the mirror... how much ur pussy filled... and i slowly took the dick out... 

HD : ah yss baby ab thum jaa sakthi ho shaadi ke mantap pe shaadi karne

[Image: ezgif-4-271af9383c38.gif]