Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(11-01-2020, 10:52 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena a whore... not only a whore... one of the hottest ones that everyone wanted as well

she used to perform in a red light area... but it was for the more rich people this red light area... more expesive type... probably the most

costly red light area in the world... but she always performed there... aishwarya also used to perform there as well

but now she is more in house whore... where people would come to her house or call her over to theirs to fuck her... so the main whore here

was kareena... there were other whores as well... and damn hot whores as well... but the main attraction kareena

today was no other day... and WD being part of this family also worked here as well.. which meant a lot of harassment as well 

where alia was being trained to be more in house by her mom... WD was being trained to be a publlic whore like kareena was so it was her

performace... while WD was going around giivng drinks to people... and gettng used at the same time since he was also a whore here

kareenas performance started... and she was slut since child so she knew how to get these rich people and politicians excited for her

man 1: aare bhar aana... kabse wiat kar raha hoon... jaldi aja meri raandi... varna iss bache pe chad jaonga main keh raha hoon

my massi was the main entertainer there while i was going around serving drinks

[Image: Id9IGLC.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 10:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia and WD going out with they dadaji... this meant getting used a lot 

to them it was normal now... getting used... alia loved cock... she ddint know it made her a slut... but she had just been brought up this was

and was used to it now... and actually wanted more of it... which made her family proud of her 

alia: dadaji... aaj bhar ja rahe hai na... aap keh rahe teh ki aap kahin bhar jayegaye hum saath mein

dadaji: haan haan... aaj movie par jayageye... teek hai... tum duno ready ho... aare woh teek se ready ho... yeh kya kapde pehan rakhe hai 

alia tum jao apni short skirt pehan kar aao jo maine li thi tumare liye aur WD tum wear something tight teek hai 

(you both going and getting changed now while he waitign and then he saw you both looking like the cute whores that you were)

dadaji: ab maal lag rahe ho tum duno... chalo... tum duno ko movie mein karta hoon main chalo mere saath

then dadaji taking you to the move theatre... it wasnt that busy today... was a little quiet... since lines there waiting but not relly busy

alia: chalo na... lets go na

dadaji: aare pehel line mein jaana hai... ticket toh lena hai na humein abhi 

Wd: dadu koi action movie dektay hay na (we all in line)

[Image: Y1trNtU.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 11:02 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my massi was the main entertainer there while i was going around serving drinks

man 2: ufffffff kya lag rahi hai woh toh 

man 3: haan haan gaand toh dekh... gaand dekh kaise kamaal hai 

kareena was ifront of them all... showing her ass to them all now... and even moving it around... she was turning right now thou

man 1: palat na... chera bhi dekhne de

[Image: umoPoR5.png]

man 4: haan humein raanid chera bhi dekhna hai nachte hue

man 5: ek minute pehle kuch 

giys going and throwing water on her as well 

man 5: ab dekh kaise chamak rahi hai uski gaand aur bhi kamaal lag rahi hai ab toh na 

man 6: main toh thappad maroonga gaand pe dekhna jab aayegi kareeb

[Image: kJD1PNW.png]

man 7: woh kyun chaiye... thappad toh hum yahan bhi mar sakte hai na 

he spanked your ass now and you dropped some drinks when he spanked your ass adn then you felt a slap on your head as well

man 8: kya kar raha hai... mere drinks... chal ja aur le kar a... ja 

slapping your ass more now 'raand saali'

[Image: 8vWW8O8.png]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-01-2020, 11:04 PM)wkdevil Wrote: Wd: dadu koi action movie dektay hay na (we all in line)

dadaji: haan haan action movie hi dekhegaye na dont worry na... aur vaise bhi 'a slight tap on your ass' action karegaye bhi hum

you lot in line now... some guys infront of you not many... you was nearly at the front but some guy coming behind you now as well 

you ddint notice someone was behind you... but you soon realised... as he came a little closer and you felt him on your back... more than him you

felt his cock on your ass... you could tell he had a hard on now... and you could feel it you knew what it was as well from experiance 

[Image: 098bGV8.jpg]

alia: nahin nahin action kyun dadaji... woh mujhe koi aur movie dekhni hai mujhe toh action movie nahin dekhni hai mujhe achi nahin lagti hai

dadaji: aare dont worry bacha... aaj action... toh next week tumari choice teek hai na... thats ok 

then you felt him started to push more and you felt his hands come na dhold your waist he was trying to keep you in once place now while

he was pishing more... he was now humping you in the line... your dadaji looked and noticed and just look away again and didnt care

[Image: rwffks5.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 11:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: man 2: ufffffff kya lag rahi hai woh toh 

man 3: haan haan gaand toh dekh... gaand dekh kaise kamaal hai 

kareena was ifront of them all... showing her ass to them all now... and even moving it around... she was turning right now thou

man 1: palat na... chera bhi dekhne de

man 4: haan humein raanid chera bhi dekhna hai nachte hue

man 5: ek minute pehle kuch 

giys going and throwing water on her as well 

man 5: ab dekh kaise chamak rahi hai uski gaand aur bhi kamaal lag rahi hai ab toh na 

man 6: main toh thappad maroonga gaand pe dekhna jab aayegi kareeb

man 7: woh kyun chaiye... thappad toh hum yahan bhi mar sakte hai na 

he spanked your ass now and you dropped some drinks when he spanked your ass adn then you felt a slap on your head as well

man 8: kya kar raha hai... mere drinks... chal ja aur le kar a... ja 

slapping your ass more now 'raand saali'

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

WD: woh sorry mein abhi laya aur (i was getting harrased all the time)

[Image: v36FmIm.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 11:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: haan haan action movie hi dekhegaye na dont worry na... aur vaise bhi 'a slight tap on your ass' action karegaye bhi hum

you lot in line now... some guys infront of you not many... you was nearly at the front but some guy coming behind you now as well 

you ddint notice someone was behind you... but you soon realised... as he came a little closer and you felt him on your back... more than him you

felt his cock on your ass... you could tell he had a hard on now... and you could feel it you knew what it was as well from experiance 

alia: nahin nahin action kyun dadaji... woh mujhe koi aur movie dekhni hai mujhe toh action movie nahin dekhni hai mujhe achi nahin lagti hai

dadaji: aare dont worry bacha... aaj action... toh next week tumari choice teek hai na... thats ok 

then you felt him started to push more and you felt his hands come na dhold your waist he was trying to keep you in once place now while

he was pishing more... he was now humping you in the line... your dadaji looked and noticed and just look away again and didnt care

i got a little scared and looked back but felt him pushing more and more in me  i dint say much as i was shocked

[Image: dbnZ87k.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 11:27 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

WD: woh sorry mein abhi laya aur (i was getting harrased all the time)

when you went

man 7: saala... ek raandi nach rahi hai aur... ek raandi yahan hai... maaza aayega sach mein hum sabko aaj toh 

whule you went people concetrating on kareena seeing her dance... everyone was eyeying her... they all wanted to fuck her so bad now 

man 4: man... kamar dekh uski... iski toh kaafi leni hai mujhe toh... bhot loonga dekhna tum 

[Image: x8soYtJ.png]

man 5: main toh abhi hi 

he grabbed her and started feeling her waist now but this was just the start and kareena wanted to make sure she teased them as much as possible

she pushed him away and going away from him and dancing some more

kareena: abhi nahin... itni asani se haath mein nahin aaongi main... abhit oh kaafi kuch dikhana hai tum logon ko maine 

[Image: DVloLTY.png]

she went back to dancing while you canem back with more drinks now... you serving and you got your ass spanked again but this time didnt drop

man 5: aare hes learning dekha... this time hi didnt drop... lagta hai his ass is getting stronger now na 

you always got used by these men... going around giving drinks to everyting while they eyeing yoou and yoru massi together 

[Image: 3vxTkD4.png]
(11-01-2020, 11:29 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i got a little scared and looked back but felt him pushing more and more in me  i dint say much as i was shocked

you felt him come and started kissing your neck from behind as well now just slighty and then going back to humping your ass 

the thing was now the persons infront of you had gone as well so only you guys and him was there and the guy behind the couter who could see as well 

cashier: toh kya chaiye... woh kitne tickets chaiye 

dadaji telling him how much while he was humping you more and more now and getting more into it and moaning as well 

guy: mmmmm damn fine ass mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm damn i wish i could have this ass today mmmmmm

[Image: Wx9Fg2b.jpg]
he kept at it... and dadaji was ordering the tickets now as wwell

cashier: woh paise 

dadaji; alia beti... why dont you show him how i taught you ki paise kaise dehte hai... chalo jao counter ke peeche aur ache se karke aao chalo

dont worry... am sure you will prefer this to getting some money... apne aap decide akr lena... pehle dekh toh sahi 

(alia going behind and she lifted her skirt up and bent down a litrle holding the counter for support showing her ass to him he was shocked)

[Image: VqnYELu.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 11:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: when you went

man 7: saala... ek raandi nach rahi hai aur... ek raandi yahan hai... maaza aayega sach mein hum sabko aaj toh 

whule you went people concetrating on kareena seeing her dance... everyone was eyeying her... they all wanted to fuck her so bad now 

man 4: man... kamar dekh uski... iski toh kaafi leni hai mujhe toh... bhot loonga dekhna tum 

man 5: main toh abhi hi 

he grabbed her and started feeling her waist now but this was just the start and kareena wanted to make sure she teased them as much as possible

she pushed him away and going away from him and dancing some more

kareena: abhi nahin... itni asani se haath mein nahin aaongi main... abhit oh kaafi kuch dikhana hai tum logon ko maine 

she went back to dancing while you canem back with more drinks now... you serving and you got your ass spanked again but this time didnt drop

man 5: aare hes learning dekha... this time hi didnt drop... lagta hai his ass is getting stronger now na 

you always got used by these men... going around giving drinks to everyting while they eyeing yoou and yoru massi together 

while my massi was teasing men thorwing money at he i went and served drinks and steed there as i was told always to take a tip

WD: woh kuch paisay bhi?

[Image: zKw44lx.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 11:40 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you felt him come and started kissing your neck from behind as well now just slighty and then going back to humping your ass 

the thing was now the persons infront of you had gone as well so only you guys and him was there and the guy behind the couter who could see as well 

cashier: toh kya chaiye... woh kitne tickets chaiye 

dadaji telling him how much while he was humping you more and more now and getting more into it and moaning as well 

guy: mmmmm damn fine ass mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm damn i wish i could have this ass today mmmmmm

he kept at it... and dadaji was ordering the tickets now as wwell

cashier: woh paise 

dadaji; alia beti... why dont you show him how i taught you ki paise kaise dehte hai... chalo jao counter ke peeche aur ache se karke aao chalo

dont worry... am sure you will prefer this to getting some money... apne aap decide akr lena... pehle dekh toh sahi 

(alia going behind and she lifted her skirt up and bent down a litrle holding the counter for support showing her ass to him he was shocked)

i was getting dry humped hard and felt my lulli get hard to..when alia lifeted her skirt he went faster

WD: umm dadu woh yeh uncle jo bolon na ahh ki bas karay?

[Image: M5pflaG.jpg]