Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(10-01-2020, 07:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i saw down and mom had started licking his cock

we both dressed and he kissing me all pinned up against a wall

Wd: muah momma woh uncle ka bohot bada hay mujhay nahin lena!!

when you said that a slap across your face... he was only holding you up with just one hand and thats it aish saw this as well 

but she didnt say anything... she knew this was going to be rough since thats how the rich clients liked it... so she didnt say anyting at all 

black guy: kya kaha,.. nahin lena hai... teek se lena hoga samjhe na... varna bhor buri tara bhi dekh sakta hoon main samjhe na

he grabbing your throat and kissing you more now... the kising was even more rough as well you coudl do nothign at all infront of him and in his strong arms

[Image: Zjxz24L.jpg]

aish: mmm mmmmm woh bacha you will enjoy dekhna tum (sucking on the cock) ssslluurrpp tumhe maaza aayega dont worry 

camera guy: nahin bhi aaya toh kya hai... uske maaze ke liye yeh nahin ban rahi hai... usse toh bas raandi hi bana hai aur kuch nahin iss video mein

when he said that the black guy you still in his arms took you to the bed and threw you on the bed now... you bouncing on it 

balck guy: chal strip... aur ache se strip teek hai... dance karke strip karo... aare put that chikni cameli song on... uspe strip karo aur dance kar chal

[Image: rXnTLUg.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(10-01-2020, 07:47 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: teacher: haan haan aur make sure ki you dont rell anyone about this as well... varna grade ko F bana doonga... you understand na... chalo ab jao 

alia: haan bhaiya woh saaf toh karna padega na... aise gande toh nahin ja sakte hai na 

you both cleaning up and then getting up and leaving while he slapped your ass again just for the fun of it before you both left

you both going and on your way home now... but people knew how you was... so it was very easy for them to enjoy with you whenever they wanted to

you walking and a pedo guy saw you both and wanted to have some fun... 

guy: aare bachon kahan ja rahe ho... woh ghar ja rahe ho woh yahan aap na... side mein aao... woh kuch dikhana hai tum duno ko mujhe

alia: woh nahin woh humein ghar jaana hai abhi toh... toh we are getting late we need to go home 

guy: aare yeh dekho na (showing you both sweets) chalo aao thodi der yahan side mein aur sweets le lo... aao na bas... come here 

we always walked back to school

WD: umm alia dekhon na sweets bhi hay (i dint think much and took alia he took u behind a dumpster)

woh kahan hay doo na humay jana bhi ghar pay massi wait kar rahi hay
[Image: 0CfcGDU.jpg]
(10-01-2020, 07:50 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: when you said that a slap across your face... he was only holding you up with just one hand and thats it aish saw this as well 

but she didnt say anything... she knew this was going to be rough since thats how the rich clients liked it... so she didnt say anyting at all 

black guy: kya kaha,.. nahin lena hai... teek se lena hoga samjhe na... varna bhor buri tara bhi dekh sakta hoon main samjhe na

he grabbing your throat and kissing you more now... the kising was even more rough as well you coudl do nothign at all infront of him and in his strong arms

aish: mmm mmmmm woh bacha you will enjoy dekhna tum (sucking on the cock) ssslluurrpp tumhe maaza aayega dont worry 

camera guy: nahin bhi aaya toh kya hai... uske maaze ke liye yeh nahin ban rahi hai... usse toh bas raandi hi bana hai aur kuch nahin iss video mein

when he said that the black guy you still in his arms took you to the bed and threw you on the bed now... you bouncing on it 

balck guy: chal strip... aur ache se strip teek hai... dance karke strip karo... aare put that chikni cameli song on... uspe strip karo aur dance kar chal

i was thorwon like meat on the bed i stood and saw mom still on her knees sucking him off as he watched me

WD: woh acha kara hoon (slowly took my shirt off for him and lowered my shorts and danced for him)

[Image: 9uK6475.jpg]
(10-01-2020, 07:56 AM)wkdevil Wrote: we always walked back to school

WD: umm alia dekhon na sweets bhi hay (i dint think much and took alia he took u behind a dumpster)

woh kahan hay doo na humay jana bhi ghar pay massi wait kar rahi hay

he taking hsi cock out first and jerking his cock looking at you both now

guy: haan haan yeh dekho na yeh sari sweet hai tum duno ke liye... jitni chaiye le lo bas yahan raho aur khao teek hai na 

alia: woh haan haan woh do humein jaldi 

you btoh taking sweets while he was jerking looking at you both and you both just eating sweets and he came closer and he took his hands and put

it inside your pants now and moving it near you ass.. and then you felt a finger in your ass now as well

[Image: DbsAKNK.jpg]

guy: kuch nahin hai kuch nahin khao na... tum sweet dekho aur hai

and then he fingering your ass and while jerking himself off as well and then he took his hand out and and put his hand in alias mouth 

guy: just suck on it a little... phir dekhna aur sweets doonga main dekhna tum mmmmmmmmm

she was doing that and he started cuming from all this he coudlnt handle you both sluts anymore now 

guy: aaaaaaahhhhhhh mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk aaahhhhh such hot sluts... aaaahhhh woh chalo kaam hogaya hai ab nikalo before anyone sees

[Image: 6P9yYZv.jpg]
(10-01-2020, 07:59 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was thorwon like meat on the bed i stood and saw mom still on her knees sucking him off as he watched me

WD: woh acha kara hoon (slowly took my shirt off for him and lowered my shorts and danced for him)

black: aur nach... shake that ass as well... achi raandi ki tara naach chal 

while this happening he had his hand on your moms head and moving her head on his cock making her suck his cock now as well 

aish: sssllururrpp mmmm mmm ssslluurrpp ache se bach... dance for him like a slut jaise sikhaya tha maine jaise main nachti hoon hamesha mmmm

black guy: you stay quiet woh kar raha hai na... chal nachta reh... aur gaand hila tha reh chal 

he was in conplete control now... making you dance and get a blowjob as well... he was so huge and and a huge cock as well to go with it

[Image: wHlPpz3.jpg]

the camera guy focusing on your dancing now as well... seeing you dancing like a slut

camera guy; more ass shaking... aur dance more... shake yoru hips as well.. sirf gaand nahin teek hai... shake your body... aur 

camera ke aage bhi karo taaki everyone can see that slut show you are giving them... chal... aur twerk that ass more... needs more... keep going

you was just a slut getting showcased now to rich people... who was going to watch this video

black guy: ab toh kaafi hogaya hai na.. ab toh mujhe lagta hai iski gaand marni padegi mujhe sahi se... kyun 

[Image: rSGXUj2.jpg]
(10-01-2020, 08:03 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he taking hsi cock out first and jerking his cock looking at you both now

guy: haan haan yeh dekho na yeh sari sweet hai tum duno ke liye... jitni chaiye le lo bas yahan raho aur khao teek hai na 

alia: woh haan haan woh do humein jaldi 

you btoh taking sweets while he was jerking looking at you both and you both just eating sweets and he came closer and he took his hands and put

it inside your pants now and moving it near you ass.. and then you felt a finger in your ass now as well

guy: kuch nahin hai kuch nahin khao na... tum sweet dekho aur hai

and then he fingering your ass and while jerking himself off as well and then he took his hand out and and put his hand in alias mouth 

guy: just suck on it a little... phir dekhna aur sweets doonga main dekhna tum mmmmmmmmm

she was doing that and he started cuming from all this he coudlnt handle you both sluts anymore now 

guy: aaaaaaahhhhhhh mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk aaahhhhh such hot sluts... aaaahhhh woh chalo kaam hogaya hai ab nikalo before anyone sees

we just eating candy and letting this man do anything he wanted we dint mind at all

WD: uncle poora floor pay giradiya..chalo alia ab

[Image: Uglv74s.jpg]
(10-01-2020, 08:06 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: black: aur nach... shake that ass as well... achi raandi ki tara naach chal 

while this happening he had his hand on your moms head and moving her head on his cock making her suck his cock now as well 

aish: sssllururrpp mmmm mmm ssslluurrpp ache se bach... dance for him like a slut jaise sikhaya tha maine jaise main nachti hoon hamesha mmmm

black guy: you stay quiet woh kar raha hai na... chal nachta reh... aur gaand hila tha reh chal 

he was in conplete control now... making you dance and get a blowjob as well... he was so huge and and a huge cock as well to go with it

the camera guy focusing on your dancing now as well... seeing you dancing like a slut

camera guy; more ass shaking... aur dance more... shake yoru hips as well.. sirf gaand nahin teek hai... shake your body... aur 

camera ke aage bhi karo taaki everyone can see that slut show you are giving them... chal... aur twerk that ass more... needs more... keep going

you was just a slut getting showcased now to rich people... who was going to watch this video

black guy: ab toh kaafi hogaya hai na.. ab toh mujhe lagta hai iski gaand marni padegi mujhe sahi se... kyun 

i kept daning moving my hips and took my underwear off and covered my small cok in my hands

WD: (looking at him all hard) woh seedha gaand mein...woh dard hoga momma bolon na nahin jayga meray andar

[Image: gWSSzlZ.jpg]
(10-01-2020, 08:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: we just eating candy and letting this man do anything he wanted we dint mind at all

WD: uncle poora floor pay giradiya..chalo alia ab

he telling you to go once he had jerked off now... he didnt need you anymore

you both going now... and walking home... always go the usual... commented while walking as well which you was used to so much 

guy 1: aare dekh dekh... duno raandiyan ja rahi hai... sach mein what whores they are

guy 2: haan haan... dehna kal main jaonga raat ko aur duno ki loonga main toh... such fucking sluts sach mein

woman 1: yeh family bhi na... kitni gandi fmaily hai... such sluts... they give our street such a bad name na... wish they would just leave from here

[Image: CfbI72l.jpg]

and even the normal people coming to you and spanking your ass... and all sorts 

they would grab alis finger her pussy... grab you and grab your ass and kiss you... you wa free properllty like this 

but you both just going home now... and whne you geting home you still had no relax as well... since you was going to be even more busy

since you got home and walked through the door and

kareena: there is my fav two sluts... kahan thi itni der... school toh kabka hatam hogaya hai... kya kar rahe teh tum duno itni der tak 

[Image: 4PO8aZp.jpg]
(10-01-2020, 08:13 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i kept daning moving my hips and took my underwear off and covered my small cok in my hands

WD: (looking at him all hard) woh seedha gaand mein...woh dard hoga momma bolon na nahin jayga meray andar

aish: woh haan hhaan teek hoga dont worry... it will be fine

black; aare bhot hi dard hoga dekhna... dekha kitna bada uar tumari gaand kitni choti hai.. ab dekhna tumari gaand k kinta dard hota hai mere lund ke saath

your mom trying to calm you down but the black guy didnt care at all about you... he wanted to have his fun now 

camera guy: haan... dard toh hona hai... after all thats the main thing our clinets waht to see.. the pain on your face while he pounds you really hard 

[Image: NhdTm9S.jpg]

the black guy grabbing your legs and pulling them making you fall on the bed... and them climbing on top f you now and turning you over

now you on your front and your ass up and he was lying down on top of you rubbing his cock on your cock 

black guy: its going to hurt so much... but damn this ass is going to givev me a good tiem... you (talking to aish) start licking behind now 

telling aish to lick his ass now while he was ruubing his cock on your ass and getting ready to fuck you so hard while the camera focused on your 

[Image: XkEZmzU.jpg]
(10-01-2020, 08:19 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he telling you to go once he had jerked off now... he didnt need you anymore

you both going now... and walking home... always go the usual... commented while walking as well which you was used to so much 

guy 1: aare dekh dekh... duno raandiyan ja rahi hai... sach mein what whores they are

guy 2: haan haan... dehna kal main jaonga raat ko aur duno ki loonga main toh... such fucking sluts sach mein

woman 1: yeh family bhi na... kitni gandi fmaily hai... such sluts... they give our street such a bad name na... wish they would just leave from here

and even the normal people coming to you and spanking your ass... and all sorts 

they would grab alis finger her pussy... grab you and grab your ass and kiss you... you wa free properllty like this 

but you both just going home now... and whne you geting home you still had no relax as well... since you was going to be even more busy

since you got home and walked through the door and

kareena: there is my fav two sluts... kahan thi itni der... school toh kabka hatam hogaya hai... kya kar rahe teh tum duno itni der tak 

it was usal all men touched us especially alia and we came home

as massi eneetered too

WD: massi!! woh ajj na der hojai aaj rastay mein bohot blowi deni padi aur shcool mein

[Image: lklKSjk.jpg]