Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(11-01-2020, 11:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: while my massi was teasing men thorwing money at he i went and served drinks and steed there as i was told always to take a tip

WD: woh kuch paisay bhi?

man 6: paise chaiye... haan haan abhi dehta hoon na main (taking some money out and taking the money and putting it inside your pants while 

his hand inside your pants he rgabbing your lulli as well and pulling it making you feel some pain) kaise lage llaise ache lage na paise 

man 5: mujhe toh iski chaiye aaj toh 

kareena: jiski leni hai... le lo... par yaad rakhna... jo koi bhi bache ke lega uska double rate hai yahan pe... teek hai na 

she saying that and going back to dancing now like a whore... while guys throwing money and making cheap comments on at her 

[Image: y1FBG0i.png]

man 3: aana yahan pe.... wan tt bite on that navel now 

he even grabbed her licking her navel but she again ran away teasing him and dancing for them.. even going to one and getting in his lap

kareena: tum kuch paise nahin de rahe ho... kyun yeh sab nahin chaiye kya tumhe... nahin chaye toh teek hai 

man 1: aare nahin nahin... woh bas... main toh bas save kar rahe tha... par tu yahan pe hai toh save kyun karna hai mujhe 

he even throwing money on her as well... you was a whore family... but a quite rich whore family becasue of all this 

[Image: gKjyLUw.png]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-01-2020, 11:49 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was getting dry humped hard and felt my lulli get hard to..when alia lifeted her skirt he went faster

WD: umm dadu woh yeh uncle jo bolon na ahh ki bas karay?

dadaji: woh nahin... uncle kar rahe hai na... woh bade hai toh unne jo karna hai karne do teek hai na

he heard this he started humping you even harder now... holding your waist and just smashing against you like he was fucking you... htting your ass

spanking your ass... and just humping you and having fun with you 'kya maal hai yeh toh fuck mera toh abhi hone wala hai' he coudlnt hold it

man: aaaaaaahhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk aaaaahhhhhhhh ab movie kasie dekhonga main... damn... need to just go home an relax forget the damn movie 

[Image: l0D4Cyx.jpg]
he saying tha and spanking your ass 'acha maal hai sach mein' then he left you but you coudlnt go since laia was paying for the tickets 

cashier: toh main i can fuck it 

dadaji: nahin nahin... chat sakte ho agar chatna hai.. too expensive for you to fuck... chat lo agar chatna hai par yeh hi price hoga ticket ke liye 

cashier: haan haan done... woh jo yeh gaand kahe main toh woh hi karoonga ba toh woh mujhe toh 

he going on his knees and opening her ass and started eating her as now... right there... alia paying for thr tickets for all of you

[Image: jxYDBLh.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 11:55 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: man 6: paise chaiye... haan haan abhi dehta hoon na main (taking some money out and taking the money and putting it inside your pants while 

his hand inside your pants he rgabbing your lulli as well and pulling it making you feel some pain) kaise lage llaise ache lage na paise 

man 5: mujhe toh iski chaiye aaj toh 

kareena: jiski leni hai... le lo... par yaad rakhna... jo koi bhi bache ke lega uska double rate hai yahan pe... teek hai na 

she saying that and going back to dancing now like a whore... while guys throwing money and making cheap comments on at her 

man 3: aana yahan pe.... wan tt bite on that navel now 

he even grabbed her licking her navel but she again ran away teasing him and dancing for them.. even going to one and getting in his lap

kareena: tum kuch paise nahin de rahe ho... kyun yeh sab nahin chaiye kya tumhe... nahin chaye toh teek hai 

man 1: aare nahin nahin... woh bas... main toh bas save kar rahe tha... par tu yahan pe hai toh save kyun karna hai mujhe 

he even throwing money on her as well... you was a whore family... but a quite rich whore family becasue of all this 

WD: ahhh (i held my lulli as he pulledit hard) (seeing massi give a lap dance)

woh massi nay bola tha lap dance dena hay toh i can too chaiya?

(going and showing my ass to them)

[Image: JYLN0E1.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 11:59 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: woh nahin... uncle kar rahe hai na... woh bade hai toh unne jo karna hai karne do teek hai na

he heard this he started humping you even harder now... holding your waist and just smashing against you like he was fucking you... htting your ass

spanking your ass... and just humping you and having fun with you 'kya maal hai yeh toh fuck mera toh abhi hone wala hai' he coudlnt hold it

man: aaaaaaahhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk aaaaahhhhhhhh ab movie kasie dekhonga main... damn... need to just go home an relax forget the damn movie 

he saying tha and spanking your ass 'acha maal hai sach mein' then he left you but you coudlnt go since laia was paying for the tickets 

cashier: toh main i can fuck it 

dadaji: nahin nahin... chat sakte ho agar chatna hai.. too expensive for you to fuck... chat lo agar chatna hai par yeh hi price hoga ticket ke liye 

cashier: haan haan done... woh jo yeh gaand kahe main toh woh hi karoonga ba toh woh mujhe toh 

he going on his knees and opening her ass and started eating her as now... right there... alia paying for thr tickets for all of you

I saw alia getting her ass licked and went near dadji and stood there

WD: dadu time hora hay movie miss hojaygi

[Image: C2JkSQP.jpg]
(12-01-2020, 12:04 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahhh (i held my lulli as he pulledit hard) (seeing massi give a lap dance)

woh massi nay bola tha lap dance dena hay toh i can too chaiya?

(going and showing my ass to them)

man 2: tu na pehle yahan aa... saali raandi 

he grabbing your and pulling you on your knees and then then grabbing your face and pushing it over his crotch area over his pants 'yahan reh'

kareena coming and more men coming around her now and pinching her navel and trying to grab her 

man 1: tujhe toh main bhaga bhaga ke chodoonga dekhna tu 

man 3: main... main bhi... ek bhar haath mein ajaye na phir dekhte hai maazze hongaye 

[Image: sttYj0J.png]

she grabbing at her and wheneverrt they didn they pulled one of her clothing off... one guy grabbing her blouse and ripping it open 

man 5: maal dkeh... maal dekh... damn such a hot whore 

while this going on he kept your head on his cock above his pants holding you there and kareena shaking her ass for them now

kareena: yaahn pe koi thappad nahin marega kya... maro na 

[Image: q47DIQt.png]

she getting spanked on her ass

kareena: aaahh aaaahhh

man 8: aur chaiye 

kareena: haan haan aur marte raho... jitna thappad marna hai mar sakte ho yahan pe... keep spanking me na

[Image: s0qh2yv.png]
(12-01-2020, 12:06 AM)wkdevil Wrote: I saw alia getting her ass licked and went near dadji and stood there

WD: dadu time hora hay movie miss hojaygi

dadaji: relax beta... alia kar rahii hai na... dont rush her... bacha take your time aram se teek hai... no rush at all 

he eating her ass as much as he could before his mouth was getting tired now 

cashier: damn... you let me fuck her next time aur phir dekhna... ill give you movies free for a month... agar tum logon ko woh chaiye toh 

alia; dadu movies free ek month ke liye... toh main le loon uska lund kya... abhi karte hai phir baad mein karna nahin hoga mujhe toh 

[Image: tLzaJ45.jpg]

laia was like this... a slut... always wanting cock... even he got excited hearing hsi and got a bigger hard on 

dadaji; nahin nahin.... abhi ke liye yeh bas... chalo ab alia... sort your skirt out aur chalo ander... movie bhi dekhni hai na humain chalo

before she went he kissed her ass and then she went off smiling and all happy.. this made her happy pleasing men all the time 

you 3 gettin in the theatre... was not a full theatre... not even close... it was more close to being empty... not much peple at all here

[Image: NGVHJjP.jpg]
(12-01-2020, 12:10 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: man 2: tu na pehle yahan aa... saali raandi 

he grabbing your and pulling you on your knees and then then grabbing your face and pushing it over his crotch area over his pants 'yahan reh'

kareena coming and more men coming around her now and pinching her navel and trying to grab her 

man 1: tujhe toh main bhaga bhaga ke chodoonga dekhna tu 

man 3: main... main bhi... ek bhar haath mein ajaye na phir dekhte hai maazze hongaye 

she grabbing at her and wheneverrt they didn they pulled one of her clothing off... one guy grabbing her blouse and ripping it open 

man 5: maal dkeh... maal dekh... damn such a hot whore 

while this going on he kept your head on his cock above his pants holding you there and kareena shaking her ass for them now

kareena: yaahn pe koi thappad nahin marega kya... maro na 

she getting spanked on her ass

kareena: aaahh aaaahhh

man 8: aur chaiye 

kareena: haan haan aur marte raho... jitna thappad marna hai mar sakte ho yahan pe... keep spanking me na
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

massi getting spanked and the scen getting hottr i was being used too now

WD: woh aram say i cant breath array

[Image: SuJu6Ou.jpg]
(12-01-2020, 12:14 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: relax beta... alia kar rahii hai na... dont rush her... bacha take your time aram se teek hai... no rush at all 

he eating her ass as much as he could before his mouth was getting tired now 

cashier: damn... you let me fuck her next time aur phir dekhna... ill give you movies free for a month... agar tum logon ko woh chaiye toh 

alia; dadu movies free ek month ke liye... toh main le loon uska lund kya... abhi karte hai phir baad mein karna nahin hoga mujhe toh 

laia was like this... a slut... always wanting cock... even he got excited hearing hsi and got a bigger hard on 

dadaji; nahin nahin.... abhi ke liye yeh bas... chalo ab alia... sort your skirt out aur chalo ander... movie bhi dekhni hai na humain chalo

before she went he kissed her ass and then she went off smiling and all happy.. this made her happy pleasing men all the time 

you 3 gettin in the theatre... was not a full theatre... not even close... it was more close to being empty... not much peple at all here

we both were trained to love cocks and alia was a better whore than me now

we watching the movie now quietly

[Image: fItgHZF.jpg]
(12-01-2020, 12:18 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

massi getting spanked and the scen getting hottr i was being used too now

WD: woh aram say i cant breath array

man 7: thats not my problem na... if you cant breathe... mujhe toh tum aise hi chaiye aur yahan pe hi chaiye aise.. toh stay here now 

he not letting you go and keeping you there... even slapping your head while guys slapping your ass as well now 

man 4: iske liye toh double kya triple bhi de doonga main (then you felt your shift get ripped open now and got thrown away) yeh nahin chaiye ab

[Image: LldjIxT.png]

kareena kept doing her thing teasing them... while whenever they grabbed her they ripped something off her trying to get ehr naked slowly

but she teasing them as much as possible as well now... shaking her body... they raining her with money now... so much money

kareena: lagta haia aaj hi sabne bank gaye ho... thats great for me na... aise hi hamesha bank jaate raho aur main nachit rahoongi hamesha

[Image: PFoVSTq.png]

then another whore came out as well... since whenever kareena was here more whores came to earn some money as well 

but this whore was just to get used just like youb was... she was not the main attarction like kareena... she wanted some extra cash now

man 2: aare yeh raanid kaun hai... aare dekh toh... maal toh hai na... kaafi meaty hai... yeh meri hai ab... dont touch her 

[Image: CzQeyyb.jpg]
(12-01-2020, 12:20 AM)wkdevil Wrote: we both were trained to love cocks and alia was a better whore than me now

we watching the movie now quietly

dadaji: chalo chalo biath jao duno (you 3 sitting down and watching the movie now but as the movie was going on you felt hand on you all 

the time... since time to time dadaji would grab your legs... and feel your thighs and all sorts... you was his fav toy to use all the tiem

then he even took your hand and put it on his cock over his pants... while you was watching the movie he just enjoyig you... he didnt care about

the movie he brought you here so he could hav fun with you... his cock was hard as well with all this going on so he took his hard cock out

[Image: qiuCMCS.jpg]

there wasnt much people here so it didnt really matter... he taking hsi cock out and putting your hand on his cock making you jerk it)

dadaji: mmmmmm aaaaaahhhhh mmmmm mmmmmmmm 'these were the sounds you could hear next to you now a swell)

chalo chalo... beta... yahan aao tum... keep wathcing the movine bas mujhe apna sar do (he grabbed your head and brought it down saying to

you... that you can keep watching but he taking your head bringing it to his lap and putting his cock in your mouth now

[Image: OeRRXNw.jpg]