Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(20-09-2019, 11:59 PM)Any Time Wrote: amma.. find a woman whose blouses i can wear also...mom why i am not getting horny for you.. like our servant ?

my small dick slides between his cock and skin...aaaahhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh of course baby ......i will make sure she puts u on ur lipstick also ...she smiles at u ...welll baby u see even though he is servant is a real man not like ur papa and u .......but baby what will u do if ur wife does like ur amma shhe kissing him ...he spitting in her mouth mmmm suhasini eating his spit n kissing him hard mmmm
servants cock gettign harder as u slide ur cock mmmmm
[Image: Suhasini-Maniratnam-at-Gollapudi-Sriniva...296011.jpg]
what aunty mmmm i seeing blood mmmm i move my mouth i am sorry aunty mmm what u mean eveyone even my amma .....mmmmm
ya aunty show ...i moaning as she playing with my lil cock mmmm....i getting high .....started believing pallavi n learning from her
(21-09-2019, 12:05 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh of course baby ......i will make sure she puts u on ur lipstick also ...she smiles at u ...welll baby u see even though he is servant is a real man not like ur papa and u .......but baby what will u do if ur wife does like ur amma shhe kissing him ...he spitting in her mouth mmmm suhasini eating his spit n kissing him hard mmmm
servants cock gettign harder as u slide ur cock mmmmm
if my wife also does like this, then i will also join nd help her amma.. like i am helping you now...

ahhh... ssss... i am enjoying a lot... as he starts moving while keeping my small dick in his dick...

sss ammaa... find a good woman amma... ahhh...i cum in his dick...
(21-09-2019, 12:09 AM)Any Time Wrote: if my wife also does like this, then i will also join nd help her amma.. like i am helping you now...

ahhh... ssss... i am enjoying a lot... as he starts moving while keeping my small dick in his dick...

sss ammaa... find a good woman amma... ahhh...i cum in his dick...
of course my sweet boy ....go n sleep n room now n close the door baby .....servant still has some cleaning to do mmmmmm as u are leaving only ....servant pushes ur mom like his bitch on bed get on her mmmm tearing her clothes mmmm 
as leave her room close the door ...u can hear him fucking n her moaning ....
[Image: suhasini-maniratnam-spotted-at-ramanujan...ills01.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:08 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what aunty mmmm i seeing blood mmmm i move my mouth i am sorry aunty mmm what u mean eveyone even my amma .....mmmmm
ya aunty show ...i moaning as she playing with my lil cock mmmm....i getting high .....started believing pallavi n learning from her

pallavi touchs abhi feet.. sorry raaja, my skin is soo weak.. stupid skin cant even take my king's biting... you shouldn't say sorry to low life beings like us raja... starts scratching her own face with her nails...

we  even ur amma also pig  infront of you my king... 

pallavi takes abhi cock and puts near her pink pussy... insert ur pee pee in this my king...  pallavi starts moving
.[Image: Sai+Pallavi+in+Maari+2+_1_.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:12 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: of course my sweet boy ....go n sleep n room now n close the door baby .....servant still has some cleaning to do mmmmmm as u are leaving only ....servant pushes ur mom like his bitch on bed get on her mmmm tearing her clothes mmmm 
as leave her room close the door ...u can hear him fucking n her moaning ....

even thou i can hear my mom behaving like a whore... i still think of my dad and servant dick...

thinking my dad in woman clothes i fap my dick and sleep off...

hoping mom would show me pics of woman who will marry me
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess aunty u are right ....i fully high on drugs mmmmmm mmmm yess aunty mmmm as she scratches her face mmm i licking her face mmmmmmm everyone serves me mmm yess mmm ia m king mmm my ockc mmm i fucking her hard mmm
(21-09-2019, 12:18 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess aunty u are right ....i fully high on drugs mmmmmm mmmm yess aunty mmmm as she scratches her face mmm i licking her face mmmmmmm everyone serves me mmm yess mmm ia m king mmm my ockc mmm i fucking her hard mmm

please forgive this slave of yours and fuck me my king... fuck me raaaja... ahhh...sss aaaa...

seeing abhi licking her face... king do you want more... she bursts her pimples and gives a knife to abhi... do want u want my king...

everyone have to obey you my king... my lord.... fuck me.. fuck ..agaghhh
[Image: Sai+Pallavi+New+Photos+_19_.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:16 AM)Any Time Wrote: even thou i can hear my mom behaving like a whore... i still think of my dad and servant dick...

thinking my dad in woman clothes i fap my dick and sleep off...

hoping mom would show me pics of woman who will marry me

after few days ...ur mom comes to ur room searching ......kanna are u here ..she not finding u in room she comes searching ...she hears noise from kitchen ....she comes to kitchen ..sees u sitting on servant mmmm mmm his cock in ur ass ...baby there u are ....see i found pretty girl for u ...she comes shows u the photo 
[Image: IMG_1280.jpg]
baby her name samantha ....do u like her baby ......servant also looks at her photo mmm seeing her he hold ur ass fucking u hard mmmmm
[Image: Samantha+at++Azent+Overseas+Education+Launch+_15_.JPG]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i high on drugs ....i take knife cut her pimple mmm licking hard mmmmmmhmmmmm yess mmm i fucking her i cum in her pussy mmmmmm mmm yess mmmmm everyone is my slave mmmmm ....i spit on her face