Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(21-09-2019, 12:22 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: after few days ...ur mom comes to ur room searching ......kanna are u here ..she not finding u in room she comes searching ...she hears noise from kitchen ....she comes to kitchen ..sees u sitting on servant mmmm mmm his cock in ur ass ...baby there u are ....see i found pretty girl for u ...she comes shows u the photo 
[Image: IMG_1280.jpg]
baby her name samantha ....do u like her baby ......servant also looks at her photo mmm seeing her he hold ur ass fucking u hard mmmmm
[Image: Samantha+at++Azent+Overseas+Education+Launch+_15_.JPG]

yess looks like he like her more ....ur mom smiles ...she takes out another photo .....see baby i have another one for u her name is nabha she will also be good wife to u 

[Image: nabha-natesh_28.jpg]
and see baby her name is raashi .......she will also take good care of ym sweet boy .....so kanna which one u want mmmm

[Image: 43305848824_5ecc9c2aa5_b.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:24 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i high on drugs ....i take knife cut her pimple mmm licking hard mmmmmmhmmmmm yess mmm i fucking her i cum in her pussy mmmmmm mmm yess mmmmm everyone is my slave mmmmm ....i spit on her face

hmm.. everything in me is your property my king... you are the king.. no dare go against you.... pallavi putting a smile on her face hiding her pain...

still hails abhi... making him think that he is next to god...

pallavi takes spit on her face and eats it... thank you for the divine food...
[Image: Sai+Pallavi+at+Fidaa+50+Days+Celebrations+_16_.jpg]
ahhhhhhhh yess my slave ...mmmmmmm i bite her nipple hard mmm pulling hard mmmmmm i bite her boobs hard mmmmm pushing my teeth in mmmmm yess mmm
i turned into sex maniac mmmmm
(21-09-2019, 12:32 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yess looks like he like her more ....ur mom smiles ...she takes out another photo .....see baby i have another one for u her name is nabha she will also be good wife to u 
and see baby her name is raashi .......she will also take good care of ym sweet boy .....so kanna which one u want mmmm

me dressed as woman and getting fucked by man has become a common thing in home... 

i completely lost interest in woman... ma, i like this first girl... i can feel servant cock growing in my ass which become so loose like an old pussy...

amma, can i not u maary u ?
(21-09-2019, 12:40 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhh yess my slave ...mmmmmmm i bite her nipple hard mmm pulling hard mmmmmm i bite her boobs hard mmmmm pushing my teeth in mmmmm yess mmm
i turned into sex maniac mmmmm

pallavi can't bear any more pain... she takes another shot high dosage... looses sensation over her body...

yes my king.. you are the ultimate... you can fuck anyone.. you can rape and do whatever you want...

seeing that its almost time of abhi's mom comes home.. pallavi carries ahbi to his home...
[Image: sai-pallavi-hd-pics-for-whatsapp-facebook-102.jpg]
[Image: DGsApocU0AAQ8wT.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 12:41 AM)Any Time Wrote: me dressed as woman and getting fucked by man has become a common thing in home... 

i completely lost interest in woman... ma, i like this first girl... i can feel servant cock growing in my ass which become so loose like an old pussy...

amma, can i not u maary u ?

no baby i am ur amma na ....i have ur papa and this servant .......dont worry i will get her to marry u  my sweet angel then u can start ur family of ur own ....mmmm hey servant easy mmm look how loose made him at this age only .....
and u dont touch his wife .....u only make my sweet boy happy ok 
[Image: b24c5471a55612fc2088bd1caac550f4.jpg]
servant getting horny for sam looking at her ...he fucking u harder mmmm baby ur bride is soo hot ....ia m cumming ...ur mom moves u away ..kanna till ur marriage u should acting like a man ...she should also like u na baby .....ok ...promise me no naughty things with this servant ....promise me ok

[Image: Samantha+in+Oh+Baby+_1_.JPG]
hey bitch where are u going .......if u leave me who is going service me now ........my mom isnt hime yet huh ....i slap her hard
(21-09-2019, 12:47 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hey bitch where are u going .......if u leave me who is going service me now ........my mom isnt hime yet huh ....i slap her hard

my king, this pathetic slave pig will be with you.. until your mother comes home...  pallavi crying as hre face is already cut and hard slap...

kneels down and starts sucking abhi dick.. like a lollypop.. even thou not enough for her...
[Image: EC8fJMOUYAA-jKy.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHaDvoeRrLMybMVJJqPts...iDfnQ07C2H]

preity comes home at the door

[Image: 39c2df28f66410571fa5ec395163dd6e.jpg]
mmmmm i pushing my cock in her mouth mm yess my slave mm i know mmmmm i hear my mom coming .........aunty mm i think my amma came .....
(21-09-2019, 12:45 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: no baby i am ur amma na ....i have ur papa and this servant .......dont worry i will get her to marry u  my sweet angel then u can start ur family of ur own ....mmmm hey servant easy mmm look how loose made him at this age only .....
and u dont touch his wife .....u only make my sweet boy happy ok 
servant getting horny for sam looking at her ...he fucking u harder mmmm baby ur bride is soo hot ....ia m cumming ...ur mom moves u away ..kanna till ur marriage u should acting like a man ...she should also like u na baby .....ok ...promise me no naughty things with this servant ....promise me ok

even though I cant stay away from my servant... i promise my amma... ok amma .. i wont do anything naughty...

i come and hug amma... and kiss her lips.. only to tease her... my mouth smells like cum dump

i try to act like man.. i stop wearing amma clothes... on the day of marriage.. seeing so many in saree.. i get tempted.. yet we get married

in the first night... i see my wife coming in