Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(18-02-2022, 01:10 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: woh nahin aaahh aaahhh woh wahan toh kabhi nahin kiya hai kabhi bhi aaahh aaaahhh mmm tabhi main keh rahi 

hoon ki woh thoda aram se na aaaahh kabhi kiya nahin hai aur upar se itna bada aaahh aaahh

(she was moaning and screaming so loud... she had never taken it in the ass now taking your huge cock in her ass

was a sense... of pain and pleasure at the same time... but she was loving it more and more now)

[Image: DWycMx0.jpg]

then i entered the house... and as soon as i entered i heard two things... one the sound of

dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap

and the next the sound of her 

tamanna: aaahh just slolwy but dont stop aaahh aahah karte hi raho aaahh aur karo aaahh aaahh aaahh

hearing her screams i quickly ran to the bedroom to see what was going on

[Image: RiAplZd.jpg]

I saw u coming in the bed room and u were in a shock looking at what was happening in ur us but

tammu didnt see u she was so into the pleasure she forgot u would come home

Lp : aur karu aur karu tho chila chila ke bhol ke tu meri raand hain mri kuthiya hain bool jab chahun

phel sakta hun na tumko bhool jor se

I know that IS would hear every thing but tammu didnt have a clue that her hubby is there witnessing it
(18-02-2022, 01:17 AM)LePen Wrote: I saw u coming in the bed room and u were in a shock looking at what was happening in ur us but

tammu didnt see u she was so into the pleasure she forgot u would come home

Lp : aur karu aur karu tho chila chila ke bhol ke tu meri raand hain mri kuthiya hain bool jab chahun

phel sakta hun na tumko bhool jor se

I know that IS would hear every thing but tammu didnt have a clue that her hubby is there witnessing it

she had no idea that i had just arrived now... she was just so into the fuck and looving it... 

tamanna; aaaahh aaaahh tumari raandi hoon main aaahh aaahh tumari raandi hoon aaahhh tumari rakhail hoon main aaahh aaaahh fuck aaahh

i was seeing and hearing all this now... and tamanna had no idea at all 

tamanna; aaahh kuttiya hoon tumari aaahh aaahh dekho na kuttiya jaise hi chod rahe ho mujhe kyunki kuttiya hoon tumari na aaahh aaaahh 

[Image: RSNk0hX.jpg]

i couldnt believe what iw as seeing and what i was hearing as well... from my wife

tamanna; aur karo aaahh aaahh jitna pelna hai pelo mujhe... aaahhh abse tumari hi rahoongi aur tumare lund ki hi rahoongi main aaahh

IS: tamanna... woh yeh sab yeh tum 

she getting shocked and looking now and seeing that i was there seeing all of this and what she was saying 

tamanna: IS tum aaahh aahh fuck aaahh tum yahan already aaahhh LP aram se

[Image: cn84KnM.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(18-02-2022, 01:24 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she had no idea that i had just arrived now... she was just so into the fuck and looving it... 

tamanna; aaaahh aaaahh tumari raandi hoon main aaahh aaahh tumari raandi hoon aaahhh tumari rakhail hoon main aaahh aaaahh fuck aaahh

i was seeing and hearing all this now... and tamanna had no idea at all 

tamanna; aaahh kuttiya hoon tumari aaahh aaahh dekho na kuttiya jaise hi chod rahe ho mujhe kyunki kuttiya hoon tumari na aaahh aaaahh 

[Image: RSNk0hX.jpg]

i couldnt believe what iw as seeing and what i was hearing as well... from my wife

tamanna; aur karo aaahh aaahh jitna pelna hai pelo mujhe... aaahhh abse tumari hi rahoongi aur tumare lund ki hi rahoongi main aaahh

IS: tamanna... woh yeh sab yeh tum 

she getting shocked and looking now and seeing that i was there seeing all of this and what she was saying 

tamanna: IS tum aaahh aahh fuck aaahh tum yahan already aaahhh LP aram se

[Image: cn84KnM.jpg]

I just acted shocked as if I just saw IS

Lp : mam ey kaun hain apka purana customer apne tho bola tha sirf meri ho ab ey kaun hain

I was acting all innocent now after making u do all the crazy stuff

now it was ur turn to explain everything to ur hubby but I wasnt done yet I was still pumping ur ass
(18-02-2022, 01:33 AM)LePen Wrote: I just acted shocked as if I just saw IS

Lp : mam ey kaun hain apka purana customer apne tho bola tha sirf meri ho ab ey kaun hain

I was acting all innocent now after making u do all the crazy stuff

now it was ur turn to explain everything to ur hubby but I wasnt done yet I was still pumping ur ass

IS: main pati hoon 

LP: aur mujhe laga raandi ka ek aur customer agaya hai 

IS: raandi?

i didnt know how to react to all this... you fucking my wife and calling her a whore... 

IS: jaan yeh kya ho raha hai 

she was trying to explain but you was fuckin her at the same time so it was hard for her to do both taking a pounding from you 

[Image: AAgITPp.jpg]

tamanna: woh nahin aaahh aah woh bas woh LP ne na meri help ki hai kaafi... so i am just helping him na... woh he really saved my life 

IS: apr aise koi karta hai kya

tamanna: aaahh aaahhh slowly na LP baat karne do... woh IS abse aise hi hai... abse ais hi hoga... main iski raandi hoon abse... aur no changing

dekho kaise chod raha hai abse aise ho hoga... i hope you understand kyunki i love you and dont want to leave you par yeh toh hota rahega

so if you love me and wannt to stay with me as well tumhe yeh sab sehna hi padega abse 

[Image: fAAYm6Y.jpg]
A special incest domination fantasy series...

IS was kind of weird, he used to fantasize even on his own daughter Alia... 

Alia was growing up and now she was 21-22 years old now aur thodi nakhre wali thi, as uski parents ne kabhi usse kisi baat ke liye mana nahin kiya tha aaj tak...

She was a brat... usse kuch chahiye toh matlab chahiye

Lekin like any other middle class Indian family, they were also living with minor adjustments...

but IS ( her dad ) used to lust on his own daughter...

aur beti aisi cute and charming ho toh thodi si lust toh banta hain... IS knew it's weird to peep into washroom while Alia is having a bath, etc 

but woh control nahin kar paa raha tha khud ko...

[Image: wQ0g0Wj.jpeg]

beti aisi pataka ho toh kya kare ...

Alia used to doubt but kabhi saamne se dekhi nahin thi papa ko aise harkate karte hue...

Lekin ek din Alia balcony mein baith ke apne dost se baat kar rahi thi... aur kuch notes lene bedroom mein wapas aayi 

Toh she caught IS off guard, 

IS ghabra gaya aur try karke bhi chupa nahin paya... uska chota na lulli type lund bahar tha zip se aur lund pe Alia ki ek pink panty ghis raha tha woh...

Aur haath mein Alia ki bra leke sungh raha tha 

Alia be like, papa ????? what the fuck 

[Image: EVvl2zc.jpeg]

now she understands, uski photo album pe sticky sticky sa material kya tha... 

Alia: kya kar rahe ho aap yeh ? chiiiii ewwwwww I can't even imagine, akal thikane hain na ? main aapki hi beti hoon, woh bhi sagi wali, not even step daughter

Alia: ab toh aap ko sabak seekhane padhenge... mummy ko pata chalna chahiye yeh sab...

main meri dosto ke saath baith ke photo album dekh rahi thi uss din, woh meri pics pe sticky sticky sa jo tha , woh bhi aap ka hi kaam hain...

Aise aadmi ko papa bulane mein bhi sharam aa rahi hain mujhe... apni hi beti ki panty pe ? 

Alia: batau sabko ? daal doon social media pe ?

yuckkkk iss liye meri panties gayab hoti rehti hain aur uss din meri dost Neha ki haath mein bhi lag gayi woh sticky sa...

[Image: PN2IJKU.jpeg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(23-02-2022, 10:35 PM)Maledom Wrote: A special incest domination fantasy series...

IS was kind of weird, he used to fantasize even on his own daughter Alia... 

Alia was growing up and now she was 21-22 years old now aur thodi nakhre wali thi, as uski parents ne kabhi usse kisi baat ke liye mana nahin kiya tha aaj tak...

She was a brat... usse kuch chahiye toh matlab chahiye

Lekin like any other middle class Indian family, they were also living with minor adjustments...

but IS ( her dad ) used to lust on his own daughter...

aur beti aisi cute and charming ho toh thodi si lust toh banta hain... IS knew it's weird to peep into washroom while Alia is having a bath, etc 

but woh control nahin kar paa raha tha khud ko...

[Image: wQ0g0Wj.jpeg]

beti aisi pataka ho toh kya kare ...

Alia used to doubt but kabhi saamne se dekhi nahin thi papa ko aise harkate karte hue...

Lekin ek din Alia balcony mein baith ke apne dost se baat kar rahi thi... aur kuch notes lene bedroom mein wapas aayi 

Toh she caught IS off guard, 

IS ghabra gaya aur try karke bhi chupa nahin paya... uska chota na lulli type lund bahar tha zip se aur lund pe Alia ki ek pink panty ghis raha tha woh...

Aur haath mein Alia ki bra leke sungh raha tha 

Alia be like, papa ????? what the fuck 

[Image: EVvl2zc.jpeg]

now she understands, uski photo album pe sticky sticky sa material kya tha... 

Alia: kya kar rahe ho aap yeh ? chiiiii ewwwwww I can't even imagine, akal thikane hain na ? main aapki hi beti hoon, woh bhi sagi wali, not even step daughter

Alia: ab toh aap ko sabak seekhane padhenge... mummy ko pata chalna chahiye yeh sab...

main meri dosto ke saath baith ke photo album dekh rahi thi uss din, woh meri pics pe sticky sticky sa jo tha , woh bhi aap ka hi kaam hain...

Aise aadmi ko papa bulane mein bhi sharam aa rahi hain mujhe... apni hi beti ki panty pe ? 

Alia: batau sabko ? daal doon social media pe ?

yuckkkk iss liye meri panties gayab hoti rehti hain aur uss din meri dost Neha ki haath mein bhi lag gayi woh sticky sa...

[Image: PN2IJKU.jpeg]

i had such a thing for my own daughter.. always lusted for her... she was just so hot... she also had a doubt as well about that... that her daddy lusted for her

she was a real brat... growing up getting everything she wanted all the time... just like normal... i had her panty... jerking my tiny dick

smelling her bra... and she walked in... fully telling me off now... like a parent told they child off asking me 'akal thikane mein hai' even the way she talked was very 

disrespectful... but one thing i knew is i didnt want anything to know... no one... not her mom or anyone

IS: woh nahin beti.. woh aise nahin hai... woh i was just... i wasnt doing anything

she telling me all the times she found her photos sticky and all sorts and it got on her friend as well
(23-02-2022, 10:43 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i had such a thing for my own daughter.. always lusted for her... she was just so hot... she also had a doubt as well about that... that her daddy lusted for her

she was a real brat... growing up getting everything she wanted all the time... just like normal... i had her panty... jerking my tiny dick

smelling her bra... and she walked in... fully telling me off now... like a parent told they child off asking me 'akal thikane mein hai' even the way she talked was very 

disrespectful... but one thing i knew is i didnt want anything to know... no one... not her mom or anyone

IS: woh nahin beti.. woh aise nahin hai... woh i was just... i wasnt doing anything

she telling me all the times she found her photos sticky and all sorts and it got on her friend as well

Alia smiles cheekily showing her disrespect to IS....

Alia: chiiii dad bolne mein sharam aa rahi hain, naam bhi lene mein ghinn aa rahi hain mujhe 

Alia: such a creep you are... ( She snatched her panty from IS hand )

Alia: so you don't want mom to know about it right ?

aaj ghar pe IS ki biwi nahin thi, bahar kisi padosi ke ghar gayi hui thi... 

Alia ungli se flick karke IS ko bulayi bahar drawing room mein...

[Image: GHHoTTM.jpeg]

Alia: meri muh bandh rakhni ho toh abhi se main jo jo kahu you have to follow everything word by word...

any small mistake and the world will know about your filth 

Alia even spits at IS thooooo hawasi saala...

Alia: come here chu chu, idhar aa 

( stopped calling him aap ) 

Alia opened her wardrobe aur waha se uski used panties and smelly inners sab bahar nikaal ke IS pe pheki...

Alia: aaj se maids nahin, tuu dhoyega meri kapde... 

aur agar phirse meri panties mein kuch mili, toh yeh yaad rakhna ( showing IS a slap sign with her right hand )

beti pe nazar huh ? sharam nahin aata ? apni hi gudiya pe hilata hain ? aur woh chotu sa lulli, usse mujhe paida kaise kiya ? iss liye mom bhi bhao nahin deti hain 

[Image: NRx2ob7.jpeg]

(23-02-2022, 10:57 PM)Maledom Wrote: Alia smiles cheekily showing her disrespect to IS....

Alia: chiiii dad bolne mein sharam aa rahi hain, naam bhi lene mein ghinn aa rahi hain mujhe 

Alia: such a creep you are... ( She snatched her panty from IS hand )

Alia: so you don't want mom to know about it right ?

aaj ghar pe IS ki biwi nahin thi, bahar kisi padosi ke ghar gayi hui thi... 

Alia ungli se flick karke IS ko bulayi bahar drawing room mein...

[Image: GHHoTTM.jpeg]

Alia: meri muh bandh rakhni ho toh abhi se main jo jo kahu you have to follow everything word by word...

any small mistake and the world will know about your filth 

Alia even spits at IS thooooo hawasi saala...

Alia: come here chu chu, idhar aa 

( stopped calling him aap ) 

Alia opened her wardrobe aur waha se uski used panties and smelly inners sab bahar nikaal ke IS pe pheki...

Alia: aaj se maids nahin, tuu dhoyega meri kapde... 

aur agar phirse meri panties mein kuch mili, toh yeh yaad rakhna ( showing IS a slap sign with her right hand )

beti pe nazar huh ? sharam nahin aata ? apni hi gudiya pe hilata hain ? aur woh chotu sa lulli, usse mujhe paida kaise kiya ? iss liye mom bhi bhao nahin deti hain 

[Image: NRx2ob7.jpeg]

she was full on disrespecting now... flicking her finger calling me and i followed... 

IS: haan haan beti.. anything you saw... woh just dont tell anyone and your mom na

she not calling me aap anymore.. and even calling me going chu chu... just very humiliating... even spitting at me while i was stanidng there and then even getting her 

used panties... dirty and smelly innerwears out and saying i would have to clean them from now on 

IS: main par woh (i knew i had to listen) teek hai beti... woh i will from now on... i will clean them

even insuling me for my tiny little dick... and then she even saying if i got anyting on her panties... she threatening me with the slap sign with her hand

saying that she would slap me... my own daughter saying she would slap me and i couldnt say anything back
(23-02-2022, 11:04 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was full on disrespecting now... flicking her finger calling me and i followed... 

IS: haan haan beti.. anything you saw... woh just dont tell anyone and your mom na

she not calling me aap anymore.. and even calling me going chu chu... just very humiliating... even spitting at me while i was stanidng there and then even getting her 

used panties... dirty and smelly innerwears out and saying i would have to clean them from now on 

IS: main par woh (i knew i had to listen) teek hai beti... woh i will from now on... i will clean them

even insuling me for my tiny little dick... and then she even saying if i got anyting on her panties... she threatening me with the slap sign with her hand

saying that she would slap me... my own daughter saying she would slap me and i couldnt say anything back

IS had lost all respects in a matter of minutes... 

Alia showing her own dad a slap sign... 

She was in full mood to utilise this situation and humiliate her dad for his misdeeds... 

Alia also thought of utilizing her bossy side now... 

she was bossy in her own relationship too with her boyfriend 

Alia was so authorative that she was very rude with everyone...

Alia: come outside, main dobara nahin bolungi... 

Alia bahar jaake sat on a chair aur ungli se ishara karke IS ko bulati hain...

Alia: kab se chal raha hain yeh sab ? jab main bacchi thi tab bhi hilate the kya mujhpe ? tharki saala, itna chota lund aur itna tharak aata kaha se ? 

Alia: you deserve bad punishment for this, aur jab chahu main I will punish you... if you have to keep my mouth shut 

[Image: A912H6o.jpeg]

Come on here, sit in front of me on your knees and put your tongue out like a dog .... 

paaltu kutta ban ke rahega toh main muh bandh rakhungi 

Alia then IS ko apni soft but firm haathon se kheech ke thappad maarti hain...

Alia was furious, aankhein gol karke boli, sharam nahin aya kya beti ki inners churate hue...

main jab washroom mein rehti hoon tab bhi jhaakta hain kya andar tak ? 

[Image: ioykZ1y.jpeg]

(23-02-2022, 11:18 PM)Maledom Wrote: IS had lost all respects in a matter of minutes... 

Alia showing her own dad a slap sign... 

She was in full mood to utilise this situation and humiliate her dad for his misdeeds... 

Alia also thought of utilizing her bossy side now... 

she was bossy in her own relationship too with her boyfriend 

Alia was so authorative that she was very rude with everyone...

Alia: come outside, main dobara nahin bolungi... 

Alia bahar jaake sat on a chair aur ungli se ishara karke IS ko bulati hain...

Alia: kab se chal raha hain yeh sab ? jab main bacchi thi tab bhi hilate the kya mujhpe ? tharki saala, itna chota lund aur itna tharak aata kaha se ? 

Alia: you deserve bad punishment for this, aur jab chahu main I will punish you... if you have to keep my mouth shut 

[Image: A912H6o.jpeg]

Come on here, sit in front of me on your knees and put your tongue out like a dog .... 

paaltu kutta ban ke rahega toh main muh bandh rakhungi 

Alia then IS ko apni soft but firm haathon se kheech ke thappad maarti hain...

Alia was furious, aankhein gol karke boli, sharam nahin aya kya beti ki inners churate hue...

main jab washroom mein rehti hoon tab bhi jhaakta hain kya andar tak ? 

[Image: ioykZ1y.jpeg]

she was very bossy... her BF knew that... since she was always in charge of they relationship... but now she was doing it with her own dad

she ordering me around 'bhar alia beti par' i listened and followed her... she sat down... telling me to getv on my knees and stick my tongue out

and telling me that iw as going to be a paaltu kutta now... making me her dog 'paattu kutta... alia beti par im your dad na aise...'

before i could finish i felt her slap me... a daughter slapping her own dad... i was shocked... holding my cheek from getting slapped by my own daughter

she even saying i needed punishment 'im sorry beti woh aage se kabhi nahin hoga... i promise'